The first two weeks of August 2015 remain in Av the 5th month of the Sacred Calendar and 11th Month of the Civil calendar. From 16 August to 13 September 2015 will be Elul. According to the Biblical Sacred calendar this is the sixth (6th) month, and according to the Biblical civil calendar, It is the last or twelfth (12th) month ushering in a New year. This is the final month of the year 5775 which is also a Shemitah year and ushering the Jubilee i.e. a 50th year season in year 5776. According to the Gregorian calendar it remains the eighth (8th) month. This month was named after Augustus Caesar, one of the emperors of the Roman Empire.
This month is a period of time termed “plumpness” In Gen. 17:12- the Hebrew meaning of ‘eight’ in this scripture is plumpness that represents ‘a surplus above the perfect seven’ meaning, that which is in excess, or over and above, or overflowing in every gate of society.
Figuratively, the eighth month symbolizes fatness, rich fat, lusty and plenteous. Thus the eighth month is a time of salvation, restoration, fruitfulness, abundance and plenty (Luke 1:23-37, 66; Acts 9:33-34; 1Pe.3:20.) The month of August is a period of time characterized by the ripening of the fruit of the date palm and summer figs.
PRAYING THRU THE MONTH
- Read Psalm 24:7-10; Declare Yeshua as LORD over the month. Command the lunar and solar gates of the month to be lifted up unto the YHVH Sabaot and let Him enter and enter gates of the month so that every moment of this month will be a Kairos moment for you and for kingdom citizens.
- Proclaim Rev 22.2 over the gates of this month: Praise YHVH for the promise of abundant life, for fruitfulness in every YHVH-ordained endeavor during this month that symbolizes these virtues. Pray that the fruit for the 6th, 8th and 12th months from the tree of life that was assigned for this month will be released in your life, the Ecclesia and in your territory.
- Read Lam 3.22-24, Psalm 85: The number 8 symbolizes restoration, new beginnings or foundations; thus it is a season of laying of new foundations and new beginnings; new opportunities. Praise the LORD for the opportunity of new beginnings and restoration of that which has been lost in every aspect of your life and that of kingdom citizens everywhere. Present your spiritual life, the work of your hands, your talents and giftings, your redemptive destiny and purpose, your relationships, and ask for renewal, restoration, revival through the mercies of the LORD
- Proclaim Psa 67 and Hebrew 13.15-16; Pray that in this season you will have a praising disposition. It is praise and rejoicing in Him that releases a fruitfulness and harvest in your life. Prepare yourself to praise the LORD much this coming days IN ALL THINGS. Pray this for Kingdom citizens everywhere.
- Proclaim Isa 60-61 over your life, Israel and the Ecclessia. As you enter the last month of this Shemitah 5775 (Jubilee) year, pray that all the virtues of the Jubilee season will be your portion. If you have missed on praying thru them, then maximize the blessing in this month including:
- Restoration of inheritance, virtues, fragmented soul, years the cankerworm and palmerworm has eaten, youth and vigor to serve YHVH.
- reconciliation of age old feuds from individual to territorial level
- Restitution of all things that were taken away by the leaders, colonial powers, powerful individuals,
- Rebuilding of the land, infrastructure, the people of the land
- Returning of citizens who were refugees, political asylum seekers, illegal immigrants, return to the rightful place of inheritance and to rebuild the family, Ecclesia, government, economy etc.
- National repentance by the Ecclesia and at individual level too
- Revenge of YHVH to whom vengeance is due, favor of YHVH over the nation, and to those whom favor is due.
- Release of natural resources which are locked up in the land, the waters and heavens over the land, for the benefit of all especially kingdom citizens and for building of the Kingdom on earth as in heaven
- Rejoicing among the people for the new beginning which has been accorded. (Lev 25; Jer 22:29-30; Acts 3:21; Col 4:3) (For more detailed info order book Enter Your Jubilee ©2009 Abu Bako)
Click Here to View as PDF