November derived its name from the Latin word “Novem” meaning nine (9). Although it was pushed to the 11th month when January and February were added to the Roman calendar November retained its name. Therefore this is the eleventh (11th) month according to the Gregorian calendar.
The month of Cheshvan ends on 14th November commencing the 1st of Kislev 5773 at sundown of the same date. So this year November will straddle the second (2nd) and third months of the Jewish civil calendar and the eighth (8th) and ninth (9th) months of their sacred calendar.
October, November and December constitute the last quarter of the year following the Gregorian calendar. It is the fall season moving into the winter. Except for human activity, the rest of creation is drying up, dying away or preparing to go into hibernation, rest and recuperation for the coming winter period. Hibernation is a time when various creatures go into an almost zero metabolic rate and are comatose.
It’s the season for “the seed to fall to the ground and die” (Joh 12:24). Only the barest necessities for survival remain and minimal energy is utilized.
During this period, there is heightened spiritual activity for both good and evil. It is a period where in history quite a lot of blood has been shed. e.g. the Russian and French revolutions which resulted in mass deaths, the First and Second World Wars, all started during the last quarter of the year.
After the diabolic Halloween in the end of October, on the 1st & 2nd November in particular “All Saints” and “All Souls Day” is celebrated in honor of the dead (All Hallowmas). This is the satanic new year. This is the time of what is referred to as “black sabbath.” Also during these days there are increased festivals of the dead and death, necromancy, séances, covens at graveyards.
All these have to do with activation of mysteries of the graveyard to control, manipulate and oppress people while the practitioners of these demonic celebrations gain unfair advantage in every area of life; especially in business.
In some nations especially those ravaged by frequent death through AIDS pandemic, civil strife and other misfortunes, it has become tradition to clean grave yards and cemeteries.
In all these activities it is the duty of the Body of Christ to command life in the heavens and the earth.
PRAYING THROUGH THE MONTH
- Proclaim Psalm 148 commanding all creation to praise the LORD at the gates of this new month.
- Declare Jesus LORD over the month. Command the lunar and solar gates of the month to be lifted up unto the LORD of Hosts and let Him enter and take control of the month so the every day of this month will utter forth the speech that declares only His praise and glory, and reject every other voice that instructs them to do otherwise (Ps 19:1-6, 24:7-10).
- Praise God for the promise of more abundant life, for fruitfulness in every endeavour during this month that symbolizes these virtues. Pray that the fruit for the 6th, 8th and 12th months from the tree of life that was assigned for this month will be released into your life, the church, nation and continent (Rev 22:2).
- Use the words the LORD has given you to prophesy into the womb of this month what this new month shall bring forth for you, for the body of Christ, for the work of your hands and for the territory you live in (Isaiah 51:16)
- Are there prophetic words that the LORD has released to you in this season? It speak them into your life, where there are contrary occurrences to what the LORD has prophesied, speak His truth against the circumstances. Let God be true through your proclamations.
Click Here to View as PDF