PRAYING THROUGH THE MONTH OF JULY 2013
In ancient Roman calendar, July was the fifth month so it was called “Quintilis mensis” in Latin, meaning “fifth month”. March was the beginning month of the year before it was changed to January. The name “Quintilis” was changed to “Julius” in honour of Julius Caesar who was born in the that fifth month, and was the one who assigned 31 days to the month in the year 46 BC, hence the name JULY.
July is the warmest month in most of the northern hemisphere where it is the 2nd month of summer and the coldest, in much of the southern hemisphere where it is the 2nd month of winter.
The month of July 2013 on the Gregorian calendar is approximately equivalent to the fifth (5th) Jewish sacred calendar month called Av (Ab), beginning at sundown on the day of the new moon. This year the month of Av will be from the 8th of July 2013 to the 7th of August 2013.
It is also the eleventh (11th) month following the Jewish civil calendar and the seventh (7th) month in the Gregorian calendar.
It was on the first day of Av, at Adonai’s command, that Aaron the high priest went to mount Hor and died there (Num 20:22-29; 33:38).
Ramadan 2013 commences on the New moon of 8th July and ends on the New moon of 7th August. This annual month of fasting is the greatest religious observance in Islam.
The Jews observe the Tisha B’Av 2013 which begins on the evening of the second day of the week otherwise known as Monday, July 15 and ends in the evening of the third day of the week otherwise known as Tuesday, July 16. It is referred to as the saddest day of Jewish history.
The second half of the year commences in July.
Praying Through the Month
Instruct every moment of this month to give pleasure to Adonai in obedience to His will. (Rev 4:11)
Command every gate of time in the month including the gates of Malawi’s jubilee, Ramadan, and Tisha B’Av to give pleasure to the Creator by doing His bidding day by day (Rev 4:11)
As you inscribe the heavens with the above declarations, instruct them to declare to every part of creation that the purposes and counsel of Adonai for this month shall stand and Adonai will be glorified every single moment. (Ps 45:1; 19:1-6; Is 14:24)
Thank Adonai for seeing you through the first half of 2013. He has been faithful and as long as you are living, you have the opportunity to accomplish all His purposes for this particular year.
Pray that you will have the required resources to commence and finish the second half of the year effectively.
We completed the Dominion Fast during the month of June. Revisit the various prayer items that were released during that month, and pray that the manifestation of Kingdom authority and dominion in its various forms will begin to truly manifest in your life and among Kingdom citizens in your territory. (You may find the guides on our website or request for them via email.)
The number five is the number of grace.
Grace is good will, loving-kindness, favour of Adonai upon all. “Thou shall arise and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time is come” (Ps 102:13). This is a season of favour. Adonai is releasing favour in a season that is marked with His judgements which are right (Psa 19:8). Pray that you, your family, kingdom citizens in your territory will experience grace and favour as the judgements of Adonai sweep over the territory.
Pray that while He reveals His sceptre of righteousness and justice to judge unrighteous and unjust leadership pray that His judgement will be tempered with grace and mercy (Psalm 58, 59:11).
The number 7 represents perfection, fullness and completeness. The seventh month is a Sabbatical month of rest.
Seven depicts maturity and wholeness. Pray that you will grow in maturity with regard to your word intake, quality times of worship, attitude toward prayer and other spiritual exercises.
Pray for the virtues of number 7 to be activated in the lives of Kingdom citizens. Pray that you will be perfect as Adonai is perfect, complete in every way that Adonai will have you be in this season (Matt 5:48)
From creation week, the Seventh Day was set apart or made holy by Adonai (Genesis 2:1-3). While Adonai completed each portion of creation within a time frame, the seventh day does not have an evening and morning. Therefore it is eternal. Man was created on the sixth day and began his life in a continuous Sabbath rest.
Pray that you will get a revelation of and enter into the rest that remains for the people of Adonai.
Pray that you will learn to operate from a place of rest. (Exodus 20:8-11, Hebrews 3:7-4:11).
The number 11 symbolizes judgement before divine government is set up, the 11th hour – the lull before the storm. It symbolizes disintegration and disorder.
The purpose for exposure of foundations; especially evil ones, is so that they can be judged, uprooted, torn down and pulled out. Pray that every planting that is not of Adonai in your life and the lives of kingdom citizens in the territory will be uprooted.
Though things may look like they have unraveled, pray that the Holy Spirit will brood over the process of transformation taking place in your life; and in the lives of kingdom citizens who seek Him. You are like the pupa in the cocoon. It begins to be redesigned during that state of disintegration and formlessness into a beautiful butterfly. Prophesy that the process that Adonai is taking you through as you yield to Him in every area of your life will transform you into a destiny fulfilling butterfly.
Rev. 22:2 – Ask Adonai to release to you every fruit required for the 5th, 7th and 11th months from the tree of life.
Ask for the portion of healing that is required for your body, soul, spirit and territory from the leaves of the tree of life during this month.
Is this the month of your birth?
Is it your birth month? Also if it is not your month of birth, pray into the day of your birth on a weekly basis (that is the weekday in which you were born). Take time at regular basis to be praying for yourself and prophesying over your own life. Speak into the foundations of your life and prophesy good things.
Prophesy that you will live and not die prematurely in any area of your life. Your family will live, the work of your hand will live and grow from strength to strength (Deut 33:6, Psa 27:L13, 118:17).
Prophesy and proclaim the blessing of Levi upon your life as a priest unto Adonai (2 Pet 2:9, Deut 33:8-11).
Prophesy the blessing of the wisdom of Issachar in every area of life. Wisdom to establish the work of your hands, your family, as you grow a year older (1Chron 12:32, Deut 33:18b-19, Pro 24:3-4).
Prophesy and proclaim the blessing of Benjamin upon your life (Deut 33:12).
Prophesy the blessing of Joseph. Speak to the earth and declare that the earth will bring forth its best for you in this New Year. Prophesy to the heavens to declare the glory of Adonai over your life every day of this New Year. (Deut 33:13-17, Lev 26:4-5, Hos 2:21-22, Psa 19:1-2, Isa 55:12).
Prophesy that you will grow in your spirit man into a mature son so that you can receive your inheritance. Wherever you go in this new year, creation will experience release from frustration because you are growing not just in years but also in maturity of spirit to take responsibility of your Father’s estate i.e. the territory Adonai has allowed you to inhabit. (Rom 8:19-20, Gal 4:1-2)
The Ramadan is the month of Islamic fast which will commence on the sundown of 8th July 2013 (New moon). This is the season for cleansing of souls and renewal of covenants, drawing of power from the altar of “Allah” for the purpose of ruling in the affairs of men. Pray that the Moslems will end up discovering their Maker, Jehovah with whom they should make an everlasting covenant through the cross and the blood of Yeshua H’Mashiah.
Col 1:20 Yeshua reconciled all things to Adonai by His blood which He shed on the cross. Pray that as most of them diligently seek Yhwh in this season of fasting, they will find the true and living Yhwh through Yeshua H’Mashiah. (Jer 29:13, Matt 7:7-9).
Pray for the Body of Mashiah in this season that there will be active intercessions for the nations of the 10/40 window where the greatest concentration of Islam continues to exist.
Pray for at least 3 Moslem brothers and sisters whom you know; that they will come to know Adonai Yeshua as their Personal Saviour during this month. Ask Adonai for the opportunity to share the gospel with them.
The Moslems pray 5 times a day. However during Ramadan there is a 6th prayer time for them known as ‘Tahajjud’ (12.00-3.00am). This watch is the weak link for Islam: only a few Sufis pray at this time. However during the month of Ramadan every Moslem is encouraged to pray the ‘Tahajjud’.
Thank Adonai for the understanding that the day begins in the evening (6pm) and therefore He gave you a head start on laying foundations of each day. (Gen 1:5,8,13,19,22,31)
Since the rest of the world believes that midnight is the beginning of a new day, those who have an evil agenda actively go out to practice divination and sorcery in order to program the day to follow their agenda at midnight. Proclaim Psalm 68. Ask Adonai to arise and let every enemy of His purposes be scattered. This month, endeavour to pray at the watches during the Ramadan season. Endeavour to pray at the various watches from time to time and where possible pray for the all watches of the day or night.
As often as possible during the Ramadan, pray during the first to third watches i.e. 6pm, 9pm and midnight watch. (You may use the book Praying Through the Gates of Time by Abu Bako).
The third watch of the night is one of the most important times to keep watch. This is a special time for divine governments overruling human decrees. Pray at the midnight watch declaring the judgement of Adonai over every counterfeit government in your territory. Pray for the manifestation of the divine governments which will take the territories into their destiny – Exodus 12:12,29-30, 14:13-21.
During this month, daily utter the judgement of Adonai over the queen of heaven – the deity behind the worship of the crescent moon and star. Judge this spirit and its influence in your family, your community and in the territory you live in.
PRAYING FOR NATIONS
Tisha B’Av “the Ninth of Av,” is an annual fast day in Judaism, named for the ninth day (Tisha) of the month of Av in the Hebrew calendar. The fast commemorates the destruction of both the First Temple and Second Temple in Jerusalem, which occurred about 655 years apart, but on the same Hebrew calendar date.
Although primarily meant to commemorate the destruction of the Temples, it is also considered appropriate to commemorate other Jewish tragedies that occurred especially around this month. Accordingly, the day has been called the “saddest day in Jewish history”. According to the Mishnah (Taanit 4:6), five specific events occurred on the ninth of Av that warrant fasting:
- The twelve spies sent by Moses to observe the land of Canaan returned from their mission. Only two of the spies, Joshua and Caleb, brought a positive report, while the others spoke disparagingly about the land. The majority report caused the Children of Israel to cry, panic and despair of ever entering the “Promised Land”. For this, they were punished by Adonai that their generation would not enter the land. Because of the Israelites’ lack of faith, Adonai decreed that for all generations this date would become one of crying and misfortune for their descendants. (See Numbers 13–14)
- The First Temple built by King Solomon and the Kingdom of Judah was destroyed by the Babylonians led by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BCE (3175 AM) after the siege in 587 and the Judeans were sent into the Babylonian exile.
- The Second Temple built by Ezra and Nehemiah was destroyed by the Romans in August 70 CE (3830 AM), scattering the people of Judea and commencing the Jewish exile from the Holy Land. According to the Talmud in tractate Ta’anit, the destruction of the Second Temple began on the 9th of Av and the Temple continued to burn throughout the 10th of Av.
- The Romans crushed Bar Kokhba’s revolt and destroyed the city of Betar, killing over 100,000 Jews, on July 8, 132 CE (Av 9, 3892 AM.)
- Following the Bar Kokhba revolt, Roman commander Turnus Rufus ploughed the site of the Temple and the surrounding area, in 133 CE.
Over time, Tisha B’Av has come to be a Jewish day of mourning, not only for these events, but also for later tragedies regardless of the exact dates of these events. Other calamities associated with Tisha B’Av:
- The First Crusade officially commenced on August 15, 1096 (Av 9, 4856 AM), killing 10,000 Jews in its first month and destroying Jewish communities in France and the Rhineland. A grand total of 1.2 million Jews were killed by this crusade that started on the 9th of Av.
- The Jews were expelled from England on July 25, 1290 (Av 9, 5050 AM).
- The Jews were expelled from France on July 21, 1306 (Av 9, 5066 AM).
- The Jews were expelled from Spain on July 31, 1492 (Av 8-9, 5252 AM).
- On August 2, 1941, (Av 9, 5701 AM) SS commander Heinrich Himmler formally received approval from the Nazi Party for “The Final Solution”. Almost 50% of the Jews on the face of the earth were captured and killed at that time.
- On the 9th of Av, 5702 (July 23, 1942), the mass deportation began of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto, en route to Treblinka.
- Most religious communities use Tisha B’Av to mourn the 6,000,000 Jews who perished in the Holocaust, including special kinnot composed for this
- On the 10th of Av two events took place:
AMIA bombing of the Jewish community centre in Buenos Aires took place, killing 85 and injuring 300 on Monday, July 18, 1994, 10th of Av, 5754.
Israel’s unilateral disengagement plan evicted 8,000 Israelis from Gaza.
The fast lasts about 25 hours, beginning at sunset on the eve of Tisha B’Av and ending at nightfall the next day. In addition to the prohibitions against eating or drinking, observant Jews also observe prohibitions against washing or bathing, applying creams or oils, wearing leather shoes, and engaging in marital relations.
On a daily basis during this month proclaim Psalm 83, 121 and 122 over Israel and the people of Jewish extraction across the World.
Pray that as many as are wounded and have sad memories of these events that took place during this month over the past years, shall find seasons of healing
Malawi is blowing her jubilee cornet on 5th July 2013 as she completes 49 years of independence and begins her Sabbatical year. This will culminate in celebration of the 50th golden jubilee of independence next July 2014. Pray that the jubilee characteristics will begin to manifest in the nation as they walk through their 50th year of independence. These include:
Restoration of lost inheritances,
Reconciliation of age old feuds within families, communities and at national level.
Restitution of all that was stolen by individuals, organizations and nations, including property, virtues, youth, health, wealth, unprofitable contracts with foreign organizations and governments
Returning to Malawi, of Malawians who were refugees in other nations,
Return of refugees living in Malawi to their own inheritances in the families and communities.
Return to the place of destiny – Some Malawians are not in their appointed place of destiny whether in the area of family, belief system, career, geographical location.
Return of political asylum seekers to Malawi from other nations.
Return of political asylum seekers from Malawi to their own nations,
Return of Malawian illegal immigrants to their place of inheritance,
Return of illegal immigrants in Malawi to their own place of inheritance in other nations.
Return of every Malawian who is in the Diaspora but should be in Malawi to help build the economy. As many as are meant to take an Aliyah may Adonai begin to cause this exodus for what He has planned for the nation in its jubilee.
Genuine national repentance, led by a contrite Body of Mashiah, for bloodshed, spiritual idolatry, pride, and corruption in the Body of Mashiah and in the nation – as the Body of Mashiah goes, so goes the nation.
Rebuilding of the ancient ruins and broken systems, infrastructure and industry.
2014 election of a true jubilee government which will usher the nation into her new season,
The year of Adonai’s Favour upon the nation to whom favour is due.
Year of the Vengeance of our LORD to whom vengeance is due.
Ps: We shall produce regular prayer updates for Malawi as she walks her jubilee year.
Niger, Papua New Guinea, Haiti and South Sudan
This month we pray especially for these five nations. They have a number of similar debilitating challenges:
- Each of these nations has untapped, rich human, natural and mineral resources.
- Though rich, they each suffer from abject poverty and lack of adequate resources for subsistence of their citizens. They lack adequate food security, health, education, income generating activities, internal security.
- The Body of Mashiah that is not invested in the social transformation of the territory due to spiritual ignorance and weariness. Thus they have not effectively dealt with fundamental issues that hold the territories from redemption and deliverance into fully serving Adonai in every area of society.
- Governments which are in bondage to the effects of unredeemed spiritual foundations in the land. The effect is a physical manifestation of compromised political will to bring progress and inability to harness all the rich resources in the land.
- Exploitation of the human, natural and mineral resources by foreign companies, international organizations and governments enriching foreigners but depriving the people of the land further.
- Effects of the above are that these nations fail to move forward but keep receding in their development progress.
The Body of Mashiah in the above nations and each of these nations are “Naphtali” – wrestling with the mentioned challenges. Pray that – like “Naphtali” Adonai will satisfy Niger, Papua New Guinea, Haiti and South Sudan with grace and favour as He uses kingdom citizens to turn the face of these nations to a shine. (Deut 33:23)
Proclaim Isaiah 30:19-26 over these nations. Pray that Adonai will in this season raise people with sound spiritual knowledge and understanding both within and from without these nations to help the Body of Mashiah arise to her rightful position as Adonai’s agent of transformation.
Pray for the spirit of repentance and supplication to come upon the Body of Mashiah in these nations so as to rally their families, communities and nation to the place of deep repentance over spiritual idolatry, violence and bloodshed, pride etc and prophetic activities for redeeming the land.
Repent of spiritual idolatry and its effects in each of the above nations including ancestral worship, worship of the queen of heaven in various forms including Islam, sorcery, voodoo and witchcraft, Free Masonry and other occult practices; cannibalism in Papua New Guinea.
Read Jeremiah 1:4-10 – Pray that Kingdom citizens in these nations will begin to see the need to deal with the idolatrous foundations of the nations; tear down, destroy and overthrow them; and then build, plant and establish Godly foundations individually, in families, communities and at the national level.
The following nations experience national days in this month
- British Virgin Islands 1 July
- Burundi 1 July 1962 (independence from Belgium)
- Rwanda 1 July 1962 (Independence from Belgium)
- Canada 1 July (Canada Day, Canada a confederation of four provinces in 1867)
- Hong Kong 1 July (Transfer of sovereignty to the PRC in 1997)
- Cayman Islands 1st week in July
- Belarus 3 July (Liberation of Minsk from German occupation by Soviet troops in 1944)
- Isle of Man (usually) 5 July (Tynwald Day, Tynwald (parliament) annual meeting)
- United States 4 July (Independence Day, declaration of independence from the Kingdom of Great
- Britain in 1776)
- Venezuela 5 July (Declaration of independence from Spain in 1811)
- Comoros 6 July (Independence from France in 1975)
- Malawi 6 July (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1964)
- Solomon Islands 7 July (Independence from United Kingdom in 1978)
- South Sudan 9 July (Independence from North Sudan in 2011)
- Argentina 9 July (Declaration of Independence, from Spain in 1816)
- Palau 9 July (Constitution Day, the world’s first nuclear-free constitution 1981 (“nuclear-free” dropped in 1994 in order to become an associated state to the United States (Compact of Free Association)
- Bahamas 10 July (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1973)
- Mongolia 11 July (Declaration of independence from China in 1921)
- Kiribati 12 July (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1979)
- São Tomé and Príncipe 12 July (Independence from Portugal in 1975)
- Northern Ireland 12 July (Battle of the Boyne Day)
- Montenegro 13 July (recognized as independent at the Congress of Berlin 1878)
- New Caledonia (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- France 14 July (Bastille Day)
- Martinique (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- Réunion (France) 14 July Bastille Day
- Mayotte (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- St Pierre and Miquelon (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- French Guyana (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- French Polynesia (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- Colombia 20 July (Independence from Spain in 1810)
- Belgium 21 July (Proclaimed independence from the Netherlands: Leopold of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld takes the oath as first king of the Belgians in 1831)
- Guam (US) 21 July (Liberation Day, Americans landing on Guam 1944, the beginning of the Battle of Guam_(1944))
- Curacao (Netherlands) 2 July
- Egypt 23 July (The revolution of 1952)
- Puerto Rico (US) 25 July (Constitution Day, establishment of Commonwealth of Puerto Rico 1952)
- Liberia 26 July (Proclamation of the Republic: independence from the United States in 1847)
- Peru 28 July (Declaration of independence from Spain in 1821)
- Faroe Islands (Denmark) 29 July (Ólavsøka (Saint Olaf’s death in Battle)
- Vanuatu 30 July (Independence from United Kingdom and France in 1980)
Proclaim Psalm 24 over the above territories. These territories belong to Adonai and He has a redemptive destiny for each of them.
- Pray that the Body of Mashiah in each of these territories will recognize their territory’s redemptive purpose in this season.
- Pray that as this revelation unfolds, there shall be an active revival of the Great Commission in every gate of society as kingdom citizens find different ways to share the gospel and make Yeshua H’Mashiah known in these regions. Matthew 28:18-20
- July holds one of the highest number of national days with at least 42 nations and territories celebrating one special day or the other. This is significant. It is a season of liberty over territories. Pray that the spirit of liberty and will be enjoyed by many within these nations, who are under one type of bondage or another.
- 11 July: Japan, House of Councillors (one half)
- 13 July: Bhutan, National Assembly (2nd Round)
- 21 July: Togo, Parliament
- 25 July: Kuwait, Parliament
- 28 July: Cambodia, Parliament
- July: Mali, President and Parliament
- 31 July: Zimbabwe, President and Parliament
- July: Cameroon, Parliament
- 23 August: Madagascar, President and Parliament
- 7 September: Maldives, President
- 9 September: Norway, Parliament
- 14 September: Australia, Federal
- 15 September: Macau, Legislative
- 16–18 September: Rwanda, Parliament
- 20 September: Swaziland, Parliament
- 22 September: Germany, Federal
- 29 September: Austria, Legislative
- 6 October: Belize and Guatemala, International Court of Justice referral referendum
- 16 October: Azerbaijan, President
- 27 October: Argentina, Legislative
- Ethiopia, President
- Georgia, President
Thank Adonai for the above nations that have different types of election activities over the next four months.
Pray that Jehovah Shalom shall brood over each territory as they participate in elections.
Pray that the elections will be free and fair and that the individuals whom Adonai has marked for leadership will emerge as winners as the Body of Mashiah partners with Adonai in making the proper selection
Pray that the Body of Mashiah will no longer be used as a pawn in campaign activities in these nations. Rather the Body of Mashiah will have a strong voice in representing the kingdom of Adonai in the national matters.
Pray against the party spirit that breeds division in the Body of Mashiah whenever election seasons come.
PRAYING YHWH’S PATTERN THRU THE HEAVENS
Adonai created the heavens and gave them their role in creation – to determine the times and seasons on earth (Gen 1:14-18). It is a must for every kingdom citizen to study and understand the heavens and know our role as stewards of Adonai’s estate toward them – not the ungodly astrology, horoscope and other occult practices.
Once we acquire Adonai’s ordained knowledge for the heavens, we will be able to set up their dominion here on earth (Job 38:31-33). Remember that in Mathew 28:18-20 Adonai commissioned the fledgling Ekklessia with all the authority given to Him to go out into all nations and disciple them. This authority included that which is in heaven and on earth. It is our duty to answer in the affirmative, the question that Job was asked concerning the visible firmament in Job 38:31-33. (For further teaching on Understanding the Heavens make a request of the teaching by email).
When the shape of the moon is like a C or its mirror image, it is a crescent. The occult use the crescent moon as sickles (e.g. Hecate’s sickle), for harvesting the gains of the ignorant, and for demonic strength and fortification with intense enchantments.
The New moon is on July 8 2013 @ 07:14UT
Command the new moon to praise Adonai who created it to mark the times and seasons. Psalm 104:19, 136:8-9, 148:3,
Command the moon to receive instruction only from Adonai and from Kingdom citizens to fulfil only the purpose which Adonai created it for in this season Pray that the moon shall reject the incantations, prognostications and manipulation from any other ungodly source.
This new moon marks the beginning of Ramadan; prophesy the salvation of many who are seeking Adonai diligently through this practice. Pray that as the new moon waxes as a witness in the sky, so shall their desire to know the true LORD Jehovah grow with it.
Pray that Adonai should cut off those that handle the sickle in the time of harvest against the ignorant and cause them to flee. (Jer 50:16)
At the new and crescent moon proclaim and enforce Num 23:23 over your life, family, and the ignorant in the Body of Mashiah and territory.
The First Quarter moon is on July 16, 2013 @ 03:18UT and the Last Quarter moon will be on July 29, @ 17:43UT.
Command the quarter moons to praise Adonai and continue to do only His bidding. Blot out every contrary voice that endeavours to instruct the moon to do anything else other than the purpose for which it was created.
The quarter moons are like a D or its mirror image, it is a bow. The wicked use the quarter moon as a bow to shoot arrows of calamites and catastrophes at the ignorant for the purpose of human sacrifices. Pray that Adonai will heap evil upon them and spend His arrows upon them until they are wasted. (Deut 32:23-24)
Pray through Psalm 64 concerning those who shoot arrows of wickedness at the righteous in this season; that their arrows will be broken and their wicked darts will return to sender.
The Full Moon is on July 22, 2013 @18:15UT
Command the full moon to praise Adonai. Instruct the full moon to perform only the purposes of Adonai in this season and reject every other instruction from the kingdom of darkness.
The gravitational pull of the full moon causes the ebb and flow of tides and alteration of the water patterns on earth is at its greatest. Since the human body consists of more than 70% water, many people are adversely affected during the full moon. Proclaim Psalm 121:6 over your life and kingdom citizens everywhere. The full moon will not smite you by night.
Pray that the full moon will release its best for you and for kingdom citizens everywhere. Deut 33:14, Hosea 2:21-22.
Prophesy that at the full moon, the prophetic prayer for those seeking Adonai during Ramadan will come to its fullness and as the moon begins to wane, so shall the manifestation and release of that prayer begin to manifest among our Islamic brethren with divine visitations to them in the remotest parts of the earth.
From 21 June to 20 July 2013 the sun in its ecliptic path passed through a cluster of 85 stars in the constellation called Gemini symbolized by the twins which speaks of Yeshua’s two fold nature, two fold work and two fold coming. For further information on praying through the heavens during most of July, you may refer to June prayer guide.
From 20 July to 10 August the sun will experience one of its shortest sojourns within a constellation. The sun will enter into the gates of the constellation called Cancer – Scarab. Sited centrally over the ecliptic and facing the time of the end, is what looks like a giant crab. The ancient picture of this sign is a Scarab, which begins its life as a worm then changes into a winged beetle. The correct symbol is a Scarabeus Beetle which is an emblem of RESURRECTION.
Yeshua passed His earthly life here on earth, was crucified, died, buried and resurrected back into heaven. The heavens tell this very vital aspect of the gospel of the Kingdom, which Adonai has placed in the stars – THAT YESHUA IS THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE. Offer times of praise to Adonai regularly as you join the heavens in declaring this eternal truth.
Yeshua said “I am the resurrection and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live”. Is there anything that is dying or dead in your life, marriage, family, the work of your hands, the Body of Mashiah or in your territory? Join the heavens in proclaiming that the resurrection power that worked in Yeshua H’Mashiah, will infuse each of those situations with His life.(Joh 11:20-27; 10:10b)
Thank Adonai Yeshua our Saviour that He has given us the greatest hope because He ALONE resurrected from the dead and overcame death. So shall we overcome death. He then ascended to heaven visibly assuring all who believe in Him that He was indeed the Mashiah Who would return to take the Body of Mashiah and finally reign and rule with her as His Bride forever. (1 Cor 15:12-32,51-58)
The scarab worm is also a reminder of Job and Isaiah’s description of Jacob. “Behold, even the moon is not bright, and the stars are not pure in his eyes; how much less man, who is a maggot, and the son of man, who is a worm.” (Job 25:5-6)
Fear not, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel! I am the one who helps you, declares YHVH; your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel. (Isaiah 41:14)
Its metamorphosis to a winged beetle also signifies that Jacob will change from his earthly nature into one whose nature is more heavenly minded. Pray that even as the heavens declare, this is a season to seek an encounter with Adonai so that those areas of your nature which need a transformation like that which Jacob – the Sup-planter experienced when He encountered Adonai’s messenger and was transformed into Israel – Prince of Yhwh
Pray that every experience in this season will be one that will lead to a continuous transformation into the image and likeness of Adonai as He originally intended. Pray this for yourself and for the Body of Mashiah in the territory.
The sign of Cancer should never have been represented as a crab but as a sheepfold. Named: Cattle-folds; who holds or binds; traveller’s rest; Hermes. An ancient name for the month: the seizer; possessor of seed.
Stars: A multitude, offspring; holding; the sheltering, hiding place; assembled thousands; the kids, lambs; northern ass; southern ass.
The heavens declare that the resurrection of Yeshua H’Mashiah was for the purpose of redeeming the sheep – all people of the nations, drawing them with cords of love and binding them to Himself. Pray for an out pouring of intercession for many lost sheep in every nation – and for the anointing to spread the full gospel in its simplicity to as many as kingdom citizens will encounter everywhere. (Joh 3:16, Rom 5:5-8, 8:38-39)
In CANCER is the completion of His work seen in reference to His redeemed – The Mashiah’s redeemed possessions held fast. The three smaller group of stars called decans that make up Cancer develop this truth. They tell of the heaven-bound company (believers) that Adonai is going to bring to a place He has prepared for them.
Ursa Minor (the little bear) Ursa Minor/Little Bear/Lesser Sheepfold – The Remnant:
A small bear lies in the central heavens, under the feet of Cepheus and nearly surrounded by the coils of Draco. Stars: Waiting Him who comes; the calves, the young, the redeemed assembly; the kid; the assembled; a travelling company, the stronghold of the saved. Polar Star: The turned or ridden on; high in rising.
This represents the lesser sheepfold or flock, who are “partakers of the heavenly calling,” a “little flock,” but the kingdom shall be theirs, for which they now look and wait. They have not yet “received the promises; but, having seen them afar off” by faith, they “were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth” (Heb 11:13). Many in the Body of Mashiah have lost focus of this reality of operating with eternity in view. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you in this season, to constantly remember that everything you say and do should count for eternity.
Narrow is the way that leads to everlasting life and few there are who go on it. The partakers of the heavenly calling are not great multitudes. This is because discipline is another quality that this lesser sheepfold exhibits. Pray that the Holy Spirit will quicken in you the regular disciplines of fasting, praying at the watches, reading, studying and meditating on greater chunks of the scriptures.
Faith is another mark of those who are “partakers of the heavenly calling.” Yeshua H’Mashiah asked His disciples “When the Son of Man comes, will He find faith?” It takes the belief in what is hoped for and unseen to partake of the heavenly things. Faith is a diminishing quality in the Body of Mashiah. Many operate to the level that their intellect or the circumstances will allow them. Pray for the gift of faith in the amount Pray that you will be found in faith no matter the circumstances. (1 Cor 4:2)
Ursa Major – Great Flock – Great Assembly:
Straddled between the signs of Cancer and Leo lies a huge constellation, again misinterpreted by the Greeks as a bear. This cannot be correct since bears do not have tails and the star names within it do not relate to a bear. (This constellation has often been wrongly named Ash or Arcturus, which is in nearby Bootes.) Named: The assembled together.
Stars: A herd of cattle; a fold, rest, security; the flock, purchased; visited, guarded, numbered; she- goat; separate, small; the Lamb; the daughters of the assembly; the assembled; Talit Ha/the redeemed under the Covenant; the sheepfold; multitude, many assembled; the assembled; separated; protected, covered, redeemed, ransomed; the latter herd or flock; company of travellers; coming and going; the sheepfold set, appointed.
The constellation represents the sheepfold and the sheep or flock which is the seed that is compared to “the sand of the sea shore” – a larger flock. Adonai called Abraham out to look at the stars in the sky. He promised the childless Abram that He would multiply His seed like the stars in the sky and the sand of the sea shore. Today the Jewish descendants and the redeemed Body of Mashiah make this numberless multitudes. Thank Adonai that His prophecy to Abraham in Genesis has come to pass in every generation.
Israel is the innumerable seed, like “the sand of the sea shore” that Adonai scattered, but promised to gather and keep them as a shepherd does his flock (Jer 31:10). As Adonai takes charge of His flock, He will feed them on good pasture but He will sift them by the extermination of the fat and violent ones. Praise Adonai that indeed the heavens have made this declaration and that in every generation, no matter the trials and attack on Israel in their nation and in the Diaspora, Adonai has overshadowed them and protected them and preserved them. (Rom 9.15)
Proclaim Isaiah 40:11, Ezekiel 34:12-16 over the nation of Israel and Jewish people the world over.
ARGO (the ship) A huge ship lies beneath the ecliptic, its mast piercing the neck of Hydra. (represents the ship that brings the pilgrims safely home. Isaiah 35:10; 51:9-11; Jeremiah 31:11,12)
Named: Company of travellers.
Stars: The possession of Him who comes; the multitude, abundance; the possession; the released who travel; the desired; the Branch. (Jeremiah 30:10,11; Isaiah 60:4-9)
Proclaim Isaiah 43:5-7, 60:4-14 concerning the African Aliyah. This is a season for the African Aliyah. Pray that people of African extraction who are meant to return to Africa in this season of the renaissance of the continent will be released to return with the skills, and competencies required to build the continent in every one of the 56 nations and territories.
Pray that there shall be a safe and soft landing for those who choose to return and that they will not face the kind of frustrations that others who have tried to return before and found in the continent.
Pray that those who return will come bearing the abundance of the seas and of the nations that they had been equipped in; to deposit on the continent for its progress and development.
Review the various prophecies that were released during this year. Pray through them and ask the Holy Spirit to sensitize you to notice when any of them is being fulfilled. You will find these and many previous ones on our website, or make an email request.
Inscribe this scripture over your life and the territory:
MY SOUL YEARNS FOR YOU IN THE NIGHT; IN THE MORNING MY SPIRIT LONGS FOR YOU. WHEN YOUR JUDGEMENTS COME UPON THE EARTH, THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS ISA 26:9