The Ramadan is the holy month of Islamic fast, which will commence on the sundown of the 9th new moon on the Islamic calendar and ends on the 10th new moon with the celebration of Idd ul Fitr. The season will commence on 17th June 2015. The Ramadan is an annual season for cleansing of souls and renewal of covenants, drawing of power from the altar of “Allah” for the purpose of ruling in the affairs of men. Various activities take place during this month, which are not necessary during other times of the year.
- The Moslems will fast for the daylight hours from sunrise to sunset. They are not allowed to take in anything at all whether food or drink. However during the night hours, they can eat until the next sunrise.
- The five prayer times are observed more strictly during that month
- The Moslems are encouraged to give Zakat (alms) more than other times.
- They are encouraged to read 1/30th of their covenant document – the Koran daily so as to finish reading or reciting it by the end of the 30 days.
- Those who have memorized the Koran can recite the entire document on a daily basis
- The strict adherents observe the Tahajjud – the midnight watch daily during this season.
- The last ten days are some of the most important for this fast. They observe what they refer to as the night of destinies, a season of new beginnings. The purpose is significant to them and for the destiny of people who are not of their faith too.
As the season begins it is important as a kingdom citizen to pray with understanding that there is heightened spiritual activity all over the world as the Ramadan season commences. This season is important for kingdom citizens thus the enemy ensures that he will prepare a counterfeit new beginning which will usher in the opposite of everything YHVH has in store for kingdom citizens worldwide.
As you gain this knowledge, pray into the womb of Ramadan season and reclaim your blessing, destiny and everything that is meant for you from YHVH. Remember to pray through the midnight and midday watches during these days (use Praying Through the Gates of Time book)
During the final 10 days of the Ramadan there is increased counterfeit spiritual activity around the Night of Power (Laylat al-Qadr). The prophet Mohammed said whoever prayed on Laylat al-Qadr shall have their past sins forgiven, and he recommended to seek it the last 10 days . Kingdom citizens ought to pray with understanding on a daily basis to counter the effects of the Ramadan activities worldwide in these final days.
Quoting the Koran, Surat al-Qadr: 97; “Lo! We revealed it on the Night of Power. Ah, what will convey unto thee what the Night of Power is! The Night of Power is better than a thousand months. The angels and the spirit (jibril) descend therein, by the permission of their lord, will all decrees. That night is peace until the rising of the dawn.
It is said to be the night when Mohammed was given the first few verses of Koran- the covenant book of Islam. The Ramadan being a season of renewal of this covenant, they endeavor to read 1/30th of the Scripture daily so that they can finish by the end of the Ramadan season. The Laylat al-Quadr is also referred to as the night of readjustment, night of destinies, night of decrees and night of measures.
The purpose of intensified prayer and Koran quotation is to make decrees, take measures, readjust destinies, exchange their vices with virtues of the ignorant “infidels”. Various portions e.g. Surat al-Falaq, Surat Al-Ikhlas, Surat al-Nas etc and surahs calling for the killing of infidels in holy war (jihad) are quoted and these have to do with exchange of destinies. On that night children make a wish and an angel comes to collect these, and distribute fortunes too.
It is said that the deity Allah determines the course of the world for the coming year making sure that anything for the whole year after the new moon is determined in that season. Children are taught to watch for the opening of the sky on that night and make a wish. There are spirits (jibril) that must collect what they ask for. That is a counterfeit messenger spirit to Gabriel the arch-angel of YHVH.Click Here to View as PDF