The word October was derived from the Latin “Octo” meaning eight (8). It was originally the 8th month in the calendar before the Romans decided to dedicate the beginning of the year to “Janus” their god of “open doors” and favor. October is now considered the tenth (10th) month in the Gregorian calendar.
Because of the intercalary month of Adar II in the leap year 5774, the first (1st) month of the Biblical civil calendar year 5775 called Tishri (or Ethanim) commenced on 24th September. From sundown 24th October 2014 the second (2nd) month of the civil year and seventh (7th) month of the Sacred year Cheshvan commences. October remains the tenth (10th) month of the Gregorian calendar 2014.
As mentioned in the September 2014 prayer guide this year is special because it is the Shemitah (Sabbatical) Year which runs from Rosh Ha-Shanah 24th September, 2014 until 13th September 2015… that means the following civil year beginning September 2015 – 2016 is a Biblical Jubilee Year in the civil/sacred calendars.
This month depicts “plumpness” thus it is meant to be a time of abundance and plenty; summer/autumn harvest season. While the southern hemisphere enjoys the beginning of summer, the northern hemisphere experiences cooler and wetter climate during this time of the year.
It is also the time when the autumn, the 3rd season of the year has just been ushered in. During this 3rd season, creation prepares for the coming winter months. Creatures like ants gather food in summer and autumn in preparation for winter. Other animals prepare to go into hibernation – they hide for rest and recuperation during the long, harsh winter months.
The same happens with most plant-life. There is a drying up, dying and falling off of leaves and plants that had blossomed and borne fruit in the previous season. They too go into hibernation. It is a season of preparing ground for planting before the very wet winter season. During these months the late harvest also takes place.
This season marks the occasion of the last three major festivals or feasts of the LORD. God appointed 7 feasts for Israel in the Old Testament (Lev 23, Neh 8:14, Exo 34:22). Note that the new calendar day begins at sundown i.e. 6pm in the Jewish calendar, while it starts at midnight in the Gregorian calendar..
Tishri was special because it marked the beginning of a new cycle of life (Check September guide). On the first day of the month, they celebrated the Rosh Hashanah (Feast of Trumpets) marked by the blowing of trumpets in addition to it being the New Year’s Day. It is a season of new beginnings. The people rejoiced for the LORD’s blessing throughout the just ended year and asked for His blessing in the coming New Year. In Israel, it is the time for ploughing and sowing.
In other cultures, it is the season for the celebration of festivals and renewal of covenants with their deities; thus fortifying their altars as power bases . This 31st October to 2nd November brings a pagan celebration of Halloween; the ungodly “new year” and the All Hallows mass respectively. Freemasons’ International Squares and Compass Day will occur on 7th October 2014.
It is the mass exodus for Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca – the world’s largest single gathering of people and the Eid ul Adha – the renewal of covenant with Allah by blood sacrifices between 2 and 7th October 2014.
All these ungodly festivals are marked by offerings and sacrifices to the gods. It is a season of religious processions, music, dancing and theatrical exhibitions; a time of sporting activities, relaxation, joy, etc. Even the dead and idle were not forgotten e.g Cheung Yeung Festival for tomb-sweeping in Hong Kong and ancestral worship, in Japan known as Choyo. In various African cultures graves are also cleaned in this season to appease ancestors and for the participants to assure themselves that they too will be taken care of when they die.
PRAYING THRU THE MONTH
- Command the gates of this month to be lifted up so that the King of glory may be ushered in. These are the gates of a new month, gates of autumn, the last quarter of the year and the Shemitah – Sabbatical year 5775. Psa 24:7-10
- Pray-read out loud the following scriptures at this significant new gates. Rev 4, 5, Isa 60.
- Command guardian angels with drawn swords to watch at the gates of this new season. Declare that anything that is not God glorifying including language, activity, character will not be allowed to cross the threshold of this new season especially in areas of governance, politics, diplomacy and the economy. Rev 21:27
- Ask the Holy Spirit to teach you to interact with and utilize the angelic forces that are at your disposal for we are in a season of extremely high spiritual activity especially in the heavens.
- Utter the voice of the blood of Jesus into the heavens. Heb 12:24. Pray that the voice of the LORD will blot out every other voice that is commanding the heavens to do anything in this season. Col 2.14-15.
- Pray that during this month you will be endued with power from on High so that every God-given assignment you will conceive will have a supernatural influence. Everything you do will be redemptive and will bring transformation to all whom you influence at every level of society. Luke 1.35.
- The second month of the sacred calendar falls in this month. The number 2 signifies duality of Jesus’ natures; Lion and Lamb, God-Man, Servant-King. It signifies second chances, division, and it’s the number of witness. Thank The LORD that kingdom citizens too are partakers of this dual nature as kings unto the LORD and servants to men, as brides and sons to Him, as both spirit and physical beings so we can interact with both the spiritual kingdom and earthly physical matters.
- Had you lost a vital opportunity in the past season? Ask the LORD of multiple-chances for another chance in this month. Ask Him for strength and determination to use this chance to fulfill redemptive purpose. Samson asked the LORD for another chance to fulfill his redemptive purpose of destroying the Philistines. God is faithful to give you a chance, when you ask to fulfill His redemptive purposes for your season and generation.
- Joseph the husband of Mary was a good man. The Bible testifies this of him. Yet when it came to making a decision concerning marrying Mary, he is said to have done a good thing to do away with her quietly. Yet that was completely outside of the will of the LORD. He was acting in a very good way; even the Bible commends him; yet he was not acting the GOD way; until the angelic visitation. In this new season pray concerning division; that there will be a clear separation between good things you ARE involved in, and GOD things that you OUGHT TO BE involved in. Pray that the LORD will give you the wisdom and discernment to do away with that which is good but not necessarily GOD.
This will be the 7th month of the Biblical sacred calendar. The number Seven signifies Sabbath rest, the number of perfection, a complete cycle. In the September guide we endeavored to explain this year 5775 being a Sabbath year. As individuals, how do we in this seventh month, observe the Sabbath rest in our lives?
So there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of GOD. For the one who has entered His rest has himself also rested from his works, as God did from His.… Heb 4:9-10
The writer of Hebrews likens it to the Sabbath rest in Gen 2.1. It is not automatic because in v11 we are exhorted to labor to enter into that rest. What type of rest did the LORD enter in? The LORD was not exhausted and then decided to rest from creation. He rested i.e. He had done every single thing that would ever need to be done, made every provision and there couldn’t possibly any other thing He needed to add to creation. It was perfected, complete, finished.
At the end of the 6th day He created man. Man entered into rest where everything was anticipated and created in advance of God creating him. The LORD anticipated every need that mankind will ever have. He created oxygen for 7 billion people today when there were only 2 humans on earth. He has never had to create another atom or another cow.
He had already anticipated every need, ever catastrophe, every growth of population, every technological gadget that would ever be needed and made provision for it. He did not get shocked that mankind needed mobile phones and computers that He must create what was required for it. Man just has to harness it from the earth because it was already provided for. The LORD gave us wisdom to turn them into the parts that we need.
People may argue that they need to work at least 7 days a week to make ends meet. If they could even add hours to the day they would. However, the LORD said that those who trust Him can rest for one day. The principle was that when we work and toil, it is not our strength but the covenant keeping LORD Who is our Provider. We do not trust in our abilities but in the LORD who gives those abilities and makes provision abundantly, above what we ask or even think.
When we trust Him as a lifestyle then we enter into that Sabbath rest as a lifestyle. It is not so much about observance of a day as it is operating in the principle of trust in the LORD Who already anticipated everything and therefore already had a solution for every aspect of life that may jump at us or seem unexpected to us.
In the same way that He anticipated the amount of oxygen required for creation in every generation is the same way that He has already anticipated every need and He has made provision.
- As individuals we ought to observe the Sabbatical season we are in by meditating more and more on our activities, and ask the Holy Spirit to check and show us areas where we have lost our trust in the LORD, and depend on our own cleverness, our abilities, our investments, our work and every other thing that we lean upon and trust. Psa 139:23-24.
- As the Holy Spirit reveals to you the armor in which you have trusted rather than trusting the LORD, seek His direction on how to adjust your lifestyle so that you operate in trust as one who operates in rest and not as a restive or restless one. As you do this, there are areas where the LORD may require you to let go of certain things you have leaned on and held onto; and totally cast yourself upon Him, trusting Him as Jehovah Jireh (The LORD who provides) in this coming season. Meditate on these scriptures. Psa 115.11, 118.9, 125.1, Prov 3.5-6, Isa 26.4.
When Jesus came as the final Sacrificial Lamb to redeem all of creation back to the original status, He counted the cost, and anticipated every sin that will ever be committed, every sickness that would ever be suffered, every catastrophe that would ever happen, every human being that would ever live and everything that would ever happen.
He already looked at every possible probability and already made a provision for it, calculated what it would cost to redeem it. Then He paid the price for it on the greatest Altar ever raised, Calvary. So there is nothing that we can ever experience, no sickness, no poverty, no condition that was not anticipated. When we turn our situations ever to Him, He already has the solution. That is why He said we can ask and will receive, seek and we will find and knock and door will be opened. It was an open cheque for WHOSOEVER WILL.
- Everything that Jesus died for on the Cross is the LORD’s will for your life; health, strength,wealth, peace, joy, forgiveness of sins, breaking of bondages etc. Proclaim Isa 53, Gal 1.4, 2.20, Rom 8.32, 1 Cor 15.3, Rom 4.25, Tit 2.14, 1 Pet 2.24-25 and declare that each of those things He died for are the will of the LORD for you and kingdom citizens everywhere.
- Read 1 John 5:14-15; What situation are you facing today? Is it a sickness, lack, poverty, broken marriage, rebellious children? It does not matter the situation. If you trust in the LORD with that situation, knowing that it was already paid for, it was already anticipated and He already had a solution, then you can rest knowing He has answered. The only challenge is you reaching out to access it by faith; either because of sin in your life or the works of the enemy against you. Like Daniel, this season, spend in prayer, seeking the LORD, waging warfare and commanding every power to let go, that has hindered answers to your requests
- He gave us power that raised Jesus from the dead inside of us and the power inside must be stirred up by faith and it will heal everything. No recession can happen to you when you trust that the LORD will supply your need. He is aware of any financial challenge and the LORD is already aware of it and made a way to escape and rest in Him. Instead of saying, ‘LORD do something’ if you rest in the LORD you will rather say ‘LORD You knew this would come so reveal to me the solution. Holy Spirit help me to access the solution and show me how to pray concerning it until it comes to manifestation.’
- This is a month of preparing to go into hibernation. Just like the little ants, which gather all summer and autumn so that they can be prepared for the hibernation and Sabbath season of rest and recuperation, prepare to take up more times of communing with the LORD as the year winds down to a close. Take prolonged seasons of reflection, word study, song ministration to the LORD which is the purpose of a Sabbath year. (Prov 6:6-11)
- When you watch a wrestling match with a tag-team i.e. teams of two wrestlers fighting against another team of two wrestlers; you will notice that only one of the team can enter into the ring at a time, to fight. When he becomes overwhelmed, in the heat of the fight, it is when he stretches out his hand so that his tag-team partner can step in and take over from him while he remains inactive and rests outside the ring. The only thing he can do is encourage the partner, praise him and cheer him on. Most kingdom citizens, when going through the heat of the fight and in overwhelming situations, that is when they increase their focus on the fight, rather than reach out to their eternal tag-team partner Jesus, to step into the ring and take over the fight. That is rather, the time to take off, switch off that phone, go somewhere and rest – literally. When all is going haywire, and you choose to go and spend time in the presence of the LORD, praising Him, worshipping Him and simply losing focus on all else but Him – not whining and complaining about the hard times; then your actions say that you trust Him to step into your ring and take over every situation. This is not an easy thing to do, but it is a very effective message of trust and faith in the LORD. Hab 3:17-19
- Are you are going through a very difficult season, plagued with exhaustion, loss of focus, loss of relationship, lack of joy or creativity. Could it be that the LORD would have you find a time to simply step out of that particular ring and literally rest – be inactive in your mind, your spirit and your body. Taking LITERAL rest is a decision. It does not mean that pressure is not high or that you have time. You create time for rest. Only you can allow your tag-team partner Jesus, to step in and fight for you. If you have never thought to ask the LORD to become your tag team partner, this is a good season to invite Him into your life. (Exod 14:10-14)
- Just like the animals that prepare to hibernate ask the LORD to take you through a dying off of the old carnal nature , and an entering into rest in Him. (Col 3:3)
- The number 10 signifies the perfection of divine order, the complete ground of human responsibility. Pharaoh was visited by ten plagues (Exo.7-12). The Ten Commandments (Exo 34:28). Abraham gave a tenth of the spoils to Melchizedek (Gen 14:20). The Israelites gave a tenth to the Levites, and they gave a tenth to the priests (Num 18:21,26). Ten virgins went forth to meet the bridegroom (Matt 25:1) There were ten servants to whom the minas were entrusted (Luk 19:13). In the last form of the Roman Empire there will be ten kings. (Rev 17:12,16). Pray that in this season, there will be a perfecting of divine order in your life, in the priorities you have made with regard to how you shall operate in the Sabbatical season. Pray this for kingdom citizens everywhere.
- This is a season of fruitfulness: Ask the LORD that in this season, you will bear fruit in areas where you have sown and hitherto have not received any harvest. Where you have sown in tears, may the LORD cause you to come back rejoicing as you bring in an abundant harvest (Psa 126).
- Ask the LORD to help you to have a conceiving spirit. Only that which you conceive will bear fruit. Throughout the year you have been receiving teachings from various sources. You have read books, watched programs, gone for conferences, workshops, congress meetings, you have fellowshipped with the brethren at various levels and have received much. All that you have received are like seeds. How has it changed you? What you do not conceive can never have any impact in your life. It can never bear fruit for it is aborted just the way any sperm that does not get conceived in the womb, will be flashed out. When you conceive the seed of any lesson you have learned, it will automatically change you just the way that the sperm which is conceived in the womb will automatically begin to change the woman through various stages of pregnancy. The LORD would do great exploits with one seed of His word conceived in your spirit, than all the high activity you have involved in without conceiving anything. Reflect on the various lessons learned and engage in at least one until it is conceived in your spirit. Meditate on it, read scriptures to bring out its meaning, read and re-read, pray through it and ask the Holy Spirit to help you conceive that one message; and watch yourself begin to be transformed.
- Pray that any surplus harvest which was meant to be your portion will come to you. The LORD will give abundant life, health, strength, zeal to do His will, to love His creation and His purposes for the family, Ecclesia and nations (John 10:10b)
- Read Rev 22.2, and ask for the fruit of the tree of life that is meant for the 2nd, 7th and 10th months to be made manifest in your life and kingdom citizens everywhere.
- Pray that every healing that is required in every gate of society in your territory will be experienced during this season.
- Is this your month of birth? If it is your birthday, then tell the Lord to give you a one year development plan that will be a lamp to your feet and a light to your path until your next birthday especially during this Sabbatical year. (Pro 16:15; Ps 119:105)
- Pray that the LORD will light your candle in this coming season. The ungodly practice of blowing out your birthday candles signifies a snuffing out of light and revelation knowledge. Rather, you should light your candles on your birthday and keep them burning to signify prophetically, the light and revelation of YHVH for this new season (Psalm 18:28,)
- Prophesy into the coming year that you will enjoy the virtues of the a new season and pray through Isaiah 60 and 61 concerning your own personal new year which commences on your birthday this month. Pray for release, restoration, restitution, returning to inheritance, revival, rebuilding of that which was broken down and wasted away, rejoicing, repentance and revelation knowledge.
FALL FEASTS OF THE LORD
“These are the appointed feasts of the LORD, the holy convocations, which you shall proclaim at the time appointed for them.” Leviticus 23:4
All of the feasts were also symbolic types. In other words, they were prophetic in nature, each one pointing in a unique way to some aspect of the life and work of the promised Messiah:
1) Passover… pointed to the Messiah as our Passover Lamb whose blood would be shed for our sins. Jesus was crucified on the day of preparation for the Passover, at the same time that the lambs were being slaughtered for the Passover meal that evening.
2) Unleavened Bread… Yeast signifies sin therefore leavened bread was not acceptable during that season. The unleavened bread pointed to the Messiah’s sinless life, making Him the perfect sacrifice for our sins. Jesus’s body was in the grave during the first days of this feast, like a kernel of wheat planted and waiting to burst forth as the bread of life.
3) First Fruits… pointed to the Messiah’s resurrection as the first fruits of the righteous. Jesus was resurrected on this very day, which is one of the reasons that Paul refers to him in 1 Corinthians 15:20 as the “first fruits from the dead.” He is first to resurrect into a glorified body. Matt 27.52-53
4) Harvest – Shavuot or Pentecost… pointed to the great harvest of souls, both Jew and Gentile that would come into the kingdom of God during the Ecclesia’s Age. The Ecclesia was actually established on this day when the the Holy Spirit was poured out and 3,000 souls responded to Peter’s proclamation of the Gospel.
The long interval of three months between Pentecost and The feast of Trumpets pointed to the current Church Age, a period of time that was kept as a mystery to the Hebrew prophets in Old Testament times.
The last three of the 7 major Feasts of the LORD commenced on 24th September 2014 with the Rosh Hashanah. The spring and summer feasts typify the inauguration of redemption while the Fall Feasts its consummation. The purpose of the Fall Feasts is as follows:
5) Rosh HaShanah / Trumpets (1-2 Tishri 5775; 24-25 September 2014)— points to the Rapture when the Messiah will appear in the heavens as a Bridegroom coming for His bride, the Ecclesia. The Rapture is always associated in Scripture with… the blowing of a loud trumpet (1 Thess 4:13-18; 1 Cor 15:52)
- The 10 days of Rosh Hashanah through Yom Kippur are called the “days of awe”… when one considers his/her sins before the LORD and enters into a period of repentance; of asking for forgiveness from the LORD and those one has harmed; and of restitution. Take time during those 10 days to just examine yourself, and presenting yourself before the LORD. Bring intercession and repentance on behalf of your family, the Ecclesia, repent of any foundational areas which have been a hindrance to experiencing the LORD.
6) Yom Kippur / Atonement (9-10 Tishri; 3-4 October 2014) points to the day of the Second Coming of Messiah when He will return to earth. That will be the Day of Atonement for the Jewish remnant when they “look upon Him whom they have pierced,” repent of their sins, and receive Him as their Messiah. (Zech 12:10; Rom 11:1-6; 25-36, Lev 16:29–34, 23:26–32; Heb 9: 11–14, 22:24, 10:1–25.)
- Pray that during this season, the Ecclesia will come to a deeper revelation and a lifestyle that reflects her role as the Bride of Christ who longs to be one with her Husband.
- Examine yourself and ask what areas of your life need to change in order to begin to reflect the role of a bride to Christ. Ask the Holy Spirit to renew your mind with regard to the role of marriage as the LORD would have it; and how you can begin to truly relate to Jesus as Your Husband, Protector, Provider, Father of your offspring i.e. every God-given endeavor you conceive and produce; Lover etc.
- It is a season of repentance- repent of areas of your life where you know you have been an adulterous bride to the LORD. Bring repentance of adultery within the Ecclesia where we have turned to other things which we love more than we love Him Who has provided all those things we chase after and focus on.
7) Sukkot / Tabernacles (14-21 Tishri; 8-16 October 2014)— points to the LORD’s promise that He will once again tabernacle with His people when He returns to reign over all the world from Jerusalem. (Micah 4:1-7) Lev. 23:33–44; Deut.16:13–15; Zech. 14:16–19; John 7:2–52
- Proclaim Joel 2 and examine yourself; how are you prepared to tabernacle with the LORD? If you do not spend quality time communing with Him in your life, how will you be ready to live with Him for 1000 years on earth in the future? Ask the Holy Spirit to help you organize your life in such a manner that you will make Him the center of your life; so you tabernacle with Him on a daily basis.
- Pray the above for the Ecclesia too; that we shall be truly a bride who enjoys to tabernacle with the LORD on a daily basis.
- The final Great Day (8th day following Sukkot) occurs from 16-17 October 2014 Meditate on Joh 7:37-38. It is a call and a challenge to trust in the LORD who has supplies all our needs.
- Pray that many who do not know Him will receive a revelation of This LORD Who has already come and will return again especially among the orthodox Jews who are still waiting for His first coming.
We are in the midst of these major feasts including all the counterfeit feasts – Free Mason’s Squares and Compass day on 7th, the Moslem mass exodus to Mecca for Hajj and then the next Eid ul Adha and the Halloween and All Souls’ day.
- Notice that all counterfeit festivals have to do with covenants of death and the grave, while the Festivals of the LORD are proclaiming life, atonement, salvation of souls from eternal death, and future eternal union with the LORD where there shall no longer be death. Thank the LORD for the privilege to participate in releasing life in the midst of death and destruction from the kingdom of darkness. Joh 10.10
The Freemason’s Squares and Compass Day occurs on 7th October 2014. Freemasons worldwide will be fronting as a philanthropic organization. They encourage families to be recruited into the organization.
The main Hajj will take place on October 2-7 October 2014 and Eid ul-Adha 4-5 October 2014
The Hajj (meaning to intend a journey) is an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, and a mandatory religious duty for Muslims which must be carried out at least once in a lifetime by every adult Muslim who is physically and financially capable of undertaking the journey, and can support his family during his absence It is one of the five pillars of Islam. The gathering during Hajj is considered the largest gathering of people in the world.
Eid ul Adha will take place on 4-5 October 2014. meaning “Festival of the sacrifice”, also called the Feast of the Sacrifice Eid ul-Adha is the second of two religious holidays celebrated by Muslims worldwide each year. It honors the willingness of Abraham (Ibrahim) to sacrifice his young first-born son Ishmael (Ismail) as an act of submission to God‘s command, before God then intervened to provide Abraham with a lamb to sacrifice instead. This is a counterfeit message that tries to justify Islam as the only true religion and Ismail’s descendant Mohammed as the only true prophet.
- Pray that during this season, the LORD Himself will appear to as many adherents during this season; as many are sincere in their search for true worship; but are sincerely wrong in worshipping the counterfeit deity allah.
- Eid ul Fitr is a renewal of covenant by sacrifice of fasting but Eid ul Adha is renewal of covenant by blood sacrifice. The highest sacrifice being human sacrifice. At that time so many die during the pilgrimage from various causes including sickness, dehydration, exhaustion, stampedes in the biggest gathering of human beings in one place. They are considered martyrs. This is all a counterfeit. Declare into the womb of these days that Jesus was the only sacrifice that was satisfactory to the LORD. His sacrifice is enough and no other blood sacrifice is required to satisfy the LORD. Heb 9.
- Declare into the womb of those days that the LORD has made the days. Command the days to do the bidding of the LORD and all parts of creation during this month to reject and vomit out every instruction from any false god. Psa 118.24
- In Exodus7:8-12 after Moses threw down his staff and it turned into a snake, Pharaoh’s magicians by magic arts also tried to imitate the miracle. However their snakes were all swallowed up by Moses snake. In the same way, pray that every counterfeit manifestation that the kingdom of darkness tries to release during this key Feast season shall be swallowed up by the LORD’s true manifestation of redemption and life.
- Let the word of God that goes forth during the true Feast days neutralize every other instruction of death by these occult groups to bring forth death of body, soul or spirit.
- Pray that indeed many who have been drawn to the occult in any way will be drawn back to the LORD as multitudes across the nations repent and pray through that feast of the LORD on the Day of Atonement.
- Proclaim Isaiah 25
- Declare that every covenant with death and the grave has been swallowed up by the sacrifice that was made on the greatest altar ever raised on Calvary by Jesus. Isa 44
- Declare that in the season of these feasts the LORD will cause every monthly prognosticator and diviner to go mad and every one of their manipulations into the heavens will turn into great confusion Isa 44:24-25
- Every arrow that has been aligned against the righteous will be returned back to sender.
- Pray that those who try to exchange their evil destinies with those of the kingdom citizens will have their divinations turned back to them. Their covenants with the grave will swallow them up and they will be exposed in this season. Isa 28:16-19
- Proclaim Psa 79.11 The spirit of death which attends the hajj where people die in mass stampedes will no longer be exchanged in the nations. Declare that the escalated bloodshed by ISIS, and other terrorist groups will be nullified and foiled. Declare that the LORD Jesus has already paid the price for every death and therefore all other sacrifices are null and void and all creation shall reject bloodshed from any other source for the LORD Jesus has already paid the price by shedding His perfectly acceptable blood which remains as a witness before the altar of the LORD in heaven.
- Command that spirit of death and the grave to remain in that territory in this season. Those who go to exchange destinies and make covenants with death shall be swallowed up by those very powers they try to distribute in the nations when they disperse from Mecca/Medina
- Pray that as many as are diligently seeking the LORD in doing this ritual pilgrimage will encounter the risen LORD and have a Damascus experience right there in Mecca/Medina.
- Proclaim Psalm 29 and utter the voice of the LORD to silence every other voice that is speaking anything contrary to His purposes throughout the universe.
- Pray that in this season of intense activity, the heavens will speak to the earth to release its best for the saints and will also be called upon to fight on behalf of the saints. Hos 2:18-20
- Utter the voice of the blood of Jesus into the heavens. Heb 12:24. Pray that the voice of His blood will silence the voice of any other blood that is shed in sacrifice. Col 2.14-15.
October 31st – Halloween developed from ancient New Year festivals of the dead (the Celtic festival of Samhain). The church in A.D. 800’s established ALL Saints Day on November 1 so that people could continue a festival they had celebrated before becoming Christians. The mass said on that day is called All Hallows Mass. The evening before became known as All Halloween.
In the western world and increasingly in urban areas in developing nations, children wear costumes on Halloween and go trick-or-treating. At Halloween parties, people enjoy such activities as fortune – telling, hearing stories about ghosts and witches
- Declare that October 31 is the day that the LORD has made. It must declare His glory rather than obey the instructions from voices in the kingdom of darkness. (Psa 118:24, Psa 19:1-2)
- Blot out with the blood of Jesus, every ordinance that has been written contrary to the LORD’s people during those seasons. (Col 2:14-15)
- You notice that for over a decade the media has become increasingly involved in producing occult productions like Harry Potter, Twilight Zone, Bewitched, Ghost whisperer even cartoons, toys and games. By watching such programs and movies, and playing such games, the enemy’s motive is to ensure that masses are desensitized to gross wickedness, murder, diabolic behavior. Involving one-self in such demonic activity has become entertainment yet the effects are real and have opened doors for the kingdom of darkness to find entrance into homes through music, movies, games and the like. Ask the LORD to renew your mind and the mind of all kingdom citizens to begin to see that WE ARE WHAT WE WATCH and to recognize the real danger lurking behind the wicked comedy, intrigue, horror and all other such media.
- Pray that the LORD will raise kingdom citizens who will develop creative media which will be an alternative to what is being spewed out in the Education system, media, arts, sports and culture.
- It is the responsibility of the Ecclesia to educate the world about the spiritual dangers involved in such festivals. Pray that the LORD will reveal to you and to the Ecclesia these truths. Mat 28:19a;1 Tim 2:7;2 Tim 4:2-4
- Proclaim the truth of these prophecies for 2014 and pray that your changing experience will align to the truth of the LORD’s unchanging word: The LORD said that 2014 is my year of unstoppable progress and manifestation because it is the year of abundant harvest in the midst of lack and crunch for some people. Some people will have economic woes but it will be a season of booming for kingdom citizens in the midst of the gloom.
- The LORD promised to draw kingdom citizens who will tap into this truth, a covenant with day and night. Has this been your experience this year? You may go back and renew your covenant at your altar to the LORD. Refer to the Prophecies for 2014. As creation is drawn into covenant with you, it yields everything to you and works in partnership with you. Pray that in this new season, you will truly experience these spiritual realities despite what your experience has been in the past months.
Belief systems: It will be a year of mindset transformation for many. [It will be] a year of cleansing – it will be individual cleansing, corporate cleansing and global cleansing. Do not be surprised to see a minimum of 12 big trees fall as part of [the] cleansing.
- Pray that the LORD will take you and the Ecclesia in your territory through a continuous cleansing and purification by the blood of Jesus so that you stand above reproach before Him in every area.
- If there are sins you are holding on to let go of those sins. [Are there] corporate sins you need to stop doing? If you have been taking all kinds of unethical routes and ways of doing things – stop. This time there will be exposure and dealing with issues as part of cleansing.
- There have been big “trees” that have in some ways misled the Ecclesia from the continent of Africa, but have experienced great shakings in this season as part of the cleansing. Pray that those who have been following them, will come to the knowledge of truth and deliverance of body, soul and spirit from any bondage that has blinded them from seeing the counterfeit from the true Ecclesia
There will be ministry level cleansing so that there will be men and women of GOD whom there will be separating between chaff and wheat. He will take certain people out of their present positions. Some will end up leaving their ministries in disgrace. There might be a few who will end up falling like the trees falling. Don’t be surprised if you see about 2 different media so called gurus being exposed and they lose the power.
- This year we have seen some unprecedented shakings and exposure of wickedness in some of the very prominent ministries with big media impact on the continent. Thank the LORD that He is true to His word.
- As He shakes, pray that only that which is spiritual and eternal will remain as the temporal visible things are removed in you and the Ecclesia in your territory.
PRAYING FOR NATIONS
- On 6th October 1973 the Arab-Israeli war commenced. This year marks the 41st anniversary of that war. Many who were affected by that war revive bitter memories of the war and stir up hatred for Israel. Pray that during this particular month, the LORD will raise Arab and Jewish Kingdom citizens, who will begin to use these emotions to turn to the LORD and bring these people groups before Him.
- One out of every five people in Israel–including tens of thousands of Holocaust survivors are living in poverty. The annual report from the National Insurance Institute revealed that 22% of the population of Israel, more than 1.7 million people are below the poverty line. Pray that in this Shemitah there shall be a balancing of economic equations in the land, as Israel as a State observes the sabbatical year. Pray for unprecedented provision for those who are poor that nations may begin to see the reality of the Shemitah.
- In this season of the feasts many Jewish people travel to Israel to celebrate in the land. Many moslems too travel to Mecca to observe the Hajj. All are sincerely seeking to serve the LORD but are in error. Pray for as many as are diligently seeking that the LORD will reveal Himself to them as He did Paul on the road to Damascus.
PRAYING THRU THE 10/40 WINDOW
We have been praying for more than 100 gate-way cities of the 10/40 window using During this season of the Feasts which remind us of the LORD’s purpose for coming to earth, we continue to pray for over 100 cities of the 10/40 window.
Islam and other occult religions have continued to spread beyond the 10/40 window thus, cities outside of that bracket are included for prayers. Pray for Jesus’s visitation to individuals and people groups in the following cities using the proclamations in the publication “Praying Thru the 10/40 Window” which was sent with the February Prayer Guide:
- Calcutta meaning “Servant of goddess Kali” city in West Bengal province India belief Hindu/Islam
- Taiyuan meaning “great plain” City in Shanxi province China; belief Atheism/chinese religions
- Jinan meaning “south of River Ji” city in Shandong province China; belief atheism/Chinese religions
- Nanjing meaning “southern Capital” city in Jiangsu Province china; belief atheism/Chinese religions
- Xian meaning “western peace” city in Shaanxi province in china; belief atheism/Chinese religions
- Chengdu meaning “perfect city” city in Sichuan province China; belief atheism/Buddhism
- Congqing meaning “repeated good luck” city in Sichuan Province China; belief atheism/Chinese religions
- Mombasa meaning “Island of War” city in Kenya Coast belief Islam/Hinduism
- Antananarivo meaning “city of the thousand” city in Madagascar belief Islam/Malagasy animism
- Kindly refer to the specific prayer guides that were released in the previous month concerning the terrorism by ISIS, and Boko Haram, Al Qaeda and Al Shabab and other emerging terrorist groups. Pray thru those guides regularly in this season of high spiritual activity and false blood covenants by Islamic adherents. You may make a request for the prayer guides by email.
- The Ebola virus continues to decimate populations in West Africa amidst a lot of conspiracy theories about its origin and spread in West Africa. Refer to the September guide for prayer directions for the pandemic.
- There is a specific group of kingdom citizens who have received divine solutions on how to stay the plague both medically and in the arena of intercession. Pray for them and other kingdom citizens who have come up with various ways to help the situation through training community health and spiritual workers who will help not just in the area of Ebola but other infectious and preventable sicknesses. The LORD’s solution is within the continent.
- Pray for provision of all necessary resources to make the trainings sustainable and effective over a long period until community health sectors in Liberia and Sierra Leone are strengthened to handle any crisis of this nature.
For a more detailed prayer for Zambia for her jubilee you may request for the Prayer Guide for Zambia 2014 Jubilee Foundations.
- Continue to proclaim Isaiah 60 over Zambia as they celebrate their 50th year on 24th October 2014 and entrance into the Jubilee of a lifetime (they received Independence from the United Kingdom in 1964)
- Pray that the jubilee characteristics will begin to manifest as they rejoice through the 50th These include:
- Recognition by the Ecclesia of the importance of this major doorway through which the nation must enter and active covenant renewal with the LORD.
- Restoration of lost inheritances,
- Reconciliation of age old feuds,
- Restitution of all things that were taken away from the people by the leaders, colonial powers, powerful individuals,
- Rebuilding of the land, infrastructure, the people of the land
- Returning of citizens who were refugees, political asylum seekers, illegal immigrants, return to the rightful place of inheritance,
- Return of refugees in Zambia camps to their own nations taking with them the virtues of peace they learned while in Zambia.
- National repentance by the Ecclesia,
- Revenge of the LORD to whom vengeance is due,
- Favor of the LORD to whom His favor is due and favor over the nation,
- Release of natural resources which are locked up in the land and waters and heavens over the land for national benefit and the benefit of Zambia’s posterity.
- Rejoicing among the people for the new beginning which the nation has been accorded. (Lev 25; Jer 22:29-30; Acts 3:21; Col 4:3) (For more detailed info order book Enter Your Jubilee ©2009 Abu Bako)
- People’s Republic of China 1 October (Proclamation of People’s Republic of China in 1949)
- Cyprus 1 October (Independence from United Kingdom in 1960)
- Czech Republic 28 October (Independence from Austria Hungary in 1918)
- Egypt 6 October (Arab-Israeli War 1973)
- Equitorial Guinea, 12 October (Independence from Spain in 1968)
- Fiji 10 October (Fiji Independence day from United Kingdom in 1970)
- Germany 3 October (German Unity Day, unification of West Germany and East Germany in 1990)
- Greece 28 October (Ohi Day rejection of Italian ultimatum in 1941)
- Hungary, 23 October (The day of the Republic, 1956 Revolution memorial day)
- India, 2 October (Birthday of Mahatma Ghandhi, Founder of the Nation)
- Iraq 3 (Independence from United Kingdom in 1932)
- Kazakhstan Independence from the USSR in 1991)
- Lesotho 4 October (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1966)
- Nigeria 1 October (Independence from United Kingdom in 1960 (and republic 1963)
- St Vincent and the Grenadines 27 October (independence day from united kingdom in 1979
- Spain 12 October (Hispanic day Columbus discovery of America 1492)
- Republic of China (commonly known as “Taiwan”) double ten day (10 October (establishment of the republic (in China in 1911)
- Turkey 29 October (Republic Day (Cumhuriyet Bayramı), republican constitution in 1923)
- Turkmenistan 27 October (Declaration of independence from the Soviet Union in 1991)
- Tuvalu 1 October (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1978)
- Uganda 9 October (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1962, also republic)
- Zambia 24 October (Declaration of independence from United kingdom In 1964)
- Thank the LORD for every one of the above nations as they celebrate their national holidays.
- Pray that the LORD will stir up individuals and groups of kingdom citizens to begin to recognize the reason for which He allowed their nations to exist and pray for understanding of their redemptive purpose and destiny as a territory (Acts 17:26-28)
- Thank the LORD for the Ecclesia in each nation; pray for the strengthening of missions during this season and new frontiers for evangelism
- Pray for peaceful gatherings, and seasons to recall the goodness that each of this nations has enjoyed in their tenure within their boundaries.
- 1 October 2014 Kazakhstan Senate elections
- 4 October Latvia Parliamentary elections
- 5 October Brazil Presidential and Chamber of Deputies, Federal Senate elections
- 5 October Bosnia & Herzegovina House of Peoples, Chairman of presidency,
- 5 October Bolivia Presidential Chamber of Deputies & Chamber of Senators
- 5 October Bulgaria national Assembly tentative/snap elections
- 15 October 2014 Mozambique Presidential & Assembly of the Republic elections
- 26 October 2014 Tunisia Parliamentary elections
- 26 October 2014 Uruguay Presidential & Chamber of senators & Chamber of reps
- 26 October Ukraine Supreme Council Elections
- 29 October Solomon Islands National Parliament elections
- 31 October Namibia Presidential & National Assembly elections (date not confirmed)
- 04 November American Samoa House of Representatives
- 04 November USA Senate Elections
- 04 November Guam Legislature of Guam elections
- 09 November Catalonia Autonomous community of Spain Referendum (Tentative)\
- 16 November Lebanon National assembly elections
- 16 November Comoros Presidential elections
- 16 November Romania Presidential elections
- 23 November Tunisia presidential Elections
- 25 November Tonga Legislative Assembly elections
- 30 November Moldova Parliamentary elections
- 30 November Switzerland Referendum
- 30 November Uruguay Presidential elections
- 21 December Uzbekistan Legislative chamber elections
- Pray for the nations that will be having election seasons in the coming months of October to December. Pray that the shalom of the LORD will rest over these nations during those times
- Pray that for every one of the above nations, kingdom citizens will feature more prominently in joining the LORD in voting for their leaders; as one who does not vote has no moral authority to speak of, pray or be involved actively or effectively on any matters of national leadership as they forfeit their right to participate when they fail to be involved in the choice of their leaders at every level.
- Pray that the nations above will select leaders who will lead them into their destinies, leaders who will not abuse power but have the heart of progress for the nation. Psa 144.15.
PRAYING THROUGH THE HEAVENS
There is a lot of activity going on in the heavens during this coming month. There will be two eclipses, including the second of the tetrads. This is a season of increased prognostications and manipulation of the heavens due to the high occult activities going on in the various regions and increased levels of blood sacrifices. The heavens continually declare the glory of the LORD when matured sons of the LORD release creation from the frustration of bondage to doing what is contrary to their purpose Rom 8.19-21.
Many people have taken a soulish interest in the “blood-moons” yet they have absolutely no interest in knowing the laws of the heavens and setting up their dominion on earth Job 38.33. Many Kingdom citizens do not recognize that when all authority in heaven and on earth was given to Jesus, He in turn gave it to all His disciples to enable them to disciple nations.
You cannot disciple nations without understanding fully the heavens and their legislation in each season. If the LORD did not think that He should change the ordinance of Psa 115.16 and hand over all creation back to mankind, He would not have a need to say, all authority in heaven and on earth is given to me therefore go… He would have stuck to the authority on earth alone.
- Pray that the LORD will bring you even clearer understanding of the times and seasons we are in, and the role of the heavens not only in the season of the blood moons but on a daily basis.
- There are two areas where the LORD has made Himself plainly visible and available to every single person on the face of the earth no matter their religious leaning or lack thereof – the heavens which are above every person and visible to all; and in dreams. There is not one single soul that does not dream including babies. He has used these two vehicles to reveal Himself to mankind so that none can say they have never had a witness of Him. Pray that in this season of high heavenly activities, those yet unreached peoples will through the heavens, and through dreams receive a revelation of Jesus the Savior in this season. Psa 19.1-2, Job 33.14-17
- Pray for the Ecclesia that we will go beyond the soulish interest in the blood-moons because it is “the newest teaching on the block”, but rather, we shall understand it to expose the LORD to every nation, tribe and tongue so that none can say, they never knew Him.
- The full moon which is a blood moon, will occur on the day after masonic Squares and Compass day. The feast of Sukkot commences on that very day. It is a highly charged spiritual season. On these days pray that the Holy Spirit will always keep you reminded to spend quality time in worship to the LORD and to command all creation to praise Him and listen to no other instruction that is contrary to the purposes of the LORD.
The shape of the moon determines the difference between the sickles and the bows as it goes through its daily phases. When it looks like a C or its mirror image, it is a crescent or sickle shaped; but when it looks like a D or its mirror image, then it resembles a bow.
First quarter moon will occur on October 1 @19.32UTC, Last quarter moon, will occur on October 15 @19.12UTC First quarter moon, will occur on October 31 @02.48UTC
- Command the quarter moons to praise the LORD alone and proclaim Psa 148 over the quarter moons and all creation.
- October 2014 will experience three quarter moon occurrences. The quarter moon or its mirror image resembles a D shape or bow. The kingdom of darkness uses the bow to shoot arrows of wickedness at the ignorant during the season of the quarter moons. This month provides opportunities for such wickedness to occur. Pray into the womb of time and command the quarter moons to praise the LORD during this season; and do only His bidding i.e. Psa 19.1-2 to declare only the glory of the LORD and to mark the times and seasons of October 2014.
- Proclaim Psa 64 over every wicked power that seeks to shoot at the ignorant and the righteous in these seasons of the quarter moons.
October 2014 will experience two eclipses; a rare occurrence therefore an epoch making season. The Full moon will occur on October 8 2014 @10.50UTC – a total lunar eclipse. The lunar eclipse or blood moon will occur when the Moon passes directly behind the Earth into its umbra (shadow). This can occur only when the Sun, Earth, and Moon are aligned exactly, or very closely so, with the Earth in the middle.
The picture below reveals the regions where the moon will be visible; the dark centre i.e the eye of the eclipse will be the region where the total eclipse shall be most visible while the lighter the shade, the more partial the eclipse will be to the viewers in those regions.
This month, the full moon will also be a blood-moon. The moon will appear red in color in certain regions of the earth. It will be a total Lunar eclipse and it occurs on the Feast of Sukkot/Tabernacles: Penumbral eclipse will begin at 08.17UTC and Maximum total eclipse occurs at 10.27UTC
- Command the full moon of October to praise the LORD and do only His bidding.
- During full moons the waters of all creation experience a gravitational pull of the moon; for water bodies it affects the ebb and flow of tides and for animate creation the waters in the body are destabilized and this affects so many things including hormonal and mental imbalances. These in turn affect emotions in adverse ways. Command all creation to be under the control of the LORD. Pray that the Holy Spirit will brood over every troubled waters to bring calm and peace where the enemy may use this season to bring about wickedness.
The New moon will occur on October 23 @ 21.56UTC – a partial solar eclipse
- Command the new moon that ushers in the 11th month to praise the LORD
- During the new moon and full moon the LORD required the nation of Israel to gather solemnly and observe seasons of heightened intercession, worship and focus on the LORD for every new time and season and its fullness reflected in both the new and full moon occurrences. During these two seasons which will both be eclipses, proclaim Psalm 81, 136, 145-150.
- Various occult groups use the crescent moon as sickles (e.g. Hecate’s sickle), for harvesting the gains of many who are ignorant, and for demonic strength and fortification with intense enchantments. Deuteronomy 23:25 forbids this. Prophetically command the new moon to do only the bidding of the LORD and hear only His voice and that of kingdom citizens who are matured sons of the LORD.
A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between Earth and the Sun thereby totally or partly obscuring the image of the Sun for a viewer on earth. a partial eclipse appears over a region of the Earth thousands of kilometers wide and will be visible in the following areas:
Unlike during a total solar eclipse, the Moon covers the Sun only partly during a partial solar eclipse, as seen from Earth. This phenomenon is visible when only the lunar penumbra (the partially shaded outer region of the Moon’s shadow) touches the Earth. The extent of the eclipse varies depending on the observer’s location but regardless of a viewer’s position, the Sun is only partially eclipsed. The Partial eclipse will occur on 23rd @19.38UTC maximum eclipse will occur at 21.45UTC
- Command the eye of this eclipse to praise the LORD and do only His bidding and not that of any prognosticators and sorcerers.
- Utter the voice of The LORD in the heavens over the eye of the eclipse, May He arise and every coven, gathering of occultists be scattered and confused. May deep sleep overcome them so they will miss the moments of the eclipse which they consider crucial to their sorceries.
- As the blood moon will occur in a high feast day (both counterfeit and true feasts); pray that the heavens will eloquently proclaim and declare Jesus as Messiah to moslems and orthodox Jews and those who have hitherto not believed in the LORD,
Eclipses whether total or partial are a sign of judgment especially over the regions where they are visible. In scripture, darkness in daylight and darkening of light in the night are a sign of judgment. For example, there is plague of darkness in Egypt, Isaiah speaks of lack of justice as groping in darkness in the day, Joel describes the day of darkness on the Day of The Lord (Ex 10:21, Isa 59.9, Joel 2:1-10).
Another example is the darkening of the sun in the 3rd watch of the day when Jesus was crucified. His intercession and sacrifice took upon Himself all of creation’s sin thus the judgment and chastisement of our sin fell on Him and kingdom citizens who accept His sacrifices are passed over for eternity.
- Pray that during this month, there shall be a heightened sense of repentance in the Ecclesia as we celebrate the Feasts, as the eclipses in the heavens declare, and as those who seek Jesus are exposed to His holiness as Isaiah did in Isaiah 6.1-5.
- Do you have cases which have been troublesome in bringing to a conclusion? Whether they are legal cases or indictments against the kingdom of darkness in certain areas, remember that The LORD is Judge of all the Universe. Ask The LORD as Judge of the Universe to come and judge once and for all, those situations in this season of these eclipses.
- The heavens will be preparing to enter into the season of the constellation Libra which has to do with the scales; righteousness and justice – pray that as the heavens declare, the LORD’S Scepter of righteousness will rest on the nations and influence earthly legal systems Psa 125.1-3
Furthermore an eclipse is a flying scroll (book). It is a scroll because it is a merger of the Sun and the Moon. These heavenly elements as we read in Ps. 19 “speak” and “show knowledge.” The merger of the Sun and the Moon thus “speak and reveal heavenly knowledge.” This scroll “flies” because once the Moon covers the Sun, the shadow of the moon rolls like a scroll in a swift sweeping fashion over the face of the earth.
- Please read about The LORD’S Flying Scroll in Zechariah 5:1-5. There are many incidences of stealing and falsehood in the nations. Examine yourself, is there any area of falsehood in your life? Is there any area you have used lies to have your way – forged certificates, forged documents, illegal immigration, false information to get a job or faked your age? Have you lied in order to get married, to gain favor or unfair advantage in elections, a business deal or any other area? You cannot stand before The LORD or withstand His righteous consuming fire or even intercede concerning this season for you will be praying against yourself. Bring repentance for your own sin.
- To show full repentance, sometimes confession to the offended party and restitution may be Refusal to do the above will render you unqualified to stand before The LORD because you are unwilling to come before Him on His terms. Psa 15, 24:1-5.
- Bring repentance on behalf of your family, kingdom citizens in the territory in areas where they have participated in unGODly actions which brought defilement to the land.
- Repent of the plethora of occult activities to usher in the demonic “new season’ that are already planned during the days of the blood-moons and the eclipse especially at the gates of seasons (Equator, tropics of Cancer and Capricorn) and gates of time (Prime meridian 0).
- The flying scroll is sent by The LORD to judge the thief and those who practice falsehood. Declare to the heavens that this is a season of the judgment of every thief of destiny. This is the season in which we will see The LORD’S redemptive calling and gifts, the blessings that The LORD has released to Kingdom citizens in your territory; but it starts with judgment of every thieving power that has robbed you at individual and family level and as kingdom citizens.
- Command every lay-line of the earth including the equator, the prime meridian 0, the international dateline, the tropics of Cancer and Capricorn to praise The LORD and obey only His instruction. Command them to release only blessings for kingdom citizens.
- Command the sun and moon to release their best for kingdom citizens during the eclipse, Deut 33:13-14, Psa 121:5-6.
- Prophesy that by reason of our repentances thiseclipse path over the nations will become a path of new life in Jesus. Ask Jesus, who is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE to reign over this eclipse
- Pray against shadow sorcery: the shadow of the moon will be swept over the earth during the solareclipse. Witches and occultists will bring out their “book of shadows” to program into this event. Release the fire of The LORD on these evil books. Pray against all manner of shadows and darkness and declare that the heavens will declare only the glory of the LORD.
- Ishmaelite/witchcraft: Invoke the power in the blood of Jesus to cancel the satanic agreement between witchcraft/Ishmaelite spirit and the crescent moon (Is 28:14-18). Utter the voice of the blood of Jesus to silence the enchantments, invocation, volume of words spoken 5 times a day into the heavens etc. by the army of Satan in Mecca and Medina and across the nations during thiseclipse (Heb 12:24).
- Ask The LORD to visit all satanic altars in the heavens with fury, anger and fire. Let The LORD uproot and destroy them before they even begin their demonic action of moon and sun-worship (Is 19:1, 64:1-4, Ps 144:5-6)
- Prophesy Psa 91 over kingdom citizens everywhere during this month,
From 16th September 2014 to 30th October 30th 2014, as the sun makes one of its longest circuits through the heavens, it passes through a group of 110 stars in the constellation called Virgo. Virgo marks the sun’s first entrance into a constellation in its 12 month circuit through the heavens. The entire month of October you may continue to pray through the prayer directions given in the September 2014 guide.
On October 31, 2014 – 23 November 2014 UTC as the sun makes its circuit through the heavens; it passes through a group of 51 stars in the constellation called Libra symbolized by the scales. This reveals the Redeemer’s atoning work or the price deficient balanced by the price that covers. It represents Jesus as THE PRICE WHICH COVERS. The rest of the prayer directions will be covered in the guide for November 2014.
- Command the star cluster Libra to praise the LORD and enforce His righteousness and justice on earth Psa 89.14, 97.2
- Pray into the womb of the 31st October that as the sun moves from Virgo onto Libra justice and righteousness will be evidenced in the nations especially in areas where there has been injustice against the citizens.
- Pray that during the day when men have made dedication to the kingdom of darkness, the LORD will reveal to those who are truly seeking Him and seeking for the true God to worship.
- Pray that the stars in their courses in the constellation Libra will lead the heavens in fighting against every wicked power that seeks to manipulate them to obey any other voice except the voice of the LORD. Judg 5.20
Continue to read and pray through the prophecies for this and previous years as the LORD brings them to pass. You may make request via email or find them on our website.
- Prophesy that your situation will align with the inerrant and established word of the LORD even in the areas where it seems that He is saying something contrary to your own personal experience. Remember that the word of the LORD whether in Scripture or in prophecy, is forever settled in heaven; and your experience is the one that has to change; so constantly prophesy the truth of the word as against the temporary nature of your changing circumstances.
- Prophesy over your life and over kingdom citizens everywhere Psalm 121.
INSCRIBE THROUGHOUT ALL CREATION:
“THEN IT WILL SWEEP ON INTO JUDAH, IT WILL OVERFLOW AND PASS THROUGH, IT WILL REACH EVEN TO THE NECK; AND THE SPREAD OF ITS WINGS WILL FILL THE BREADTH OF YOUR LAND, O IMMANUEL. “BE BROKEN, O PEOPLES, AND BE SHATTERED; AND GIVE EAR, ALL REMOTE PLACES OF THE EARTH. GIRD YOURSELVES, YET BE SHATTERED; GIRD YOURSELVES, YET BE SHATTERED. CALL YOUR COUNCILS OF WAR, BUT THEY WILL BE WORTHLESS. DEVELOP YOUR STRATEGIES, BUT THEY WILL NOT SUCCEED. FOR GOD IS WITH US!”” ISAIAH 8:8-10