This year 5774 the month of June will occur during the third (3rd) Jewish sacred calendar month called SIVAN. It will be the tenth (10th) month in the Jewish civil calendar. One of the most important Feasts of the LORD – The Feast of Shavuot (Pentecost), will be celebrated this month (Lev. 23:15-21), a festival that commemorates the receiving of the Torah at Mt. Horeb and later on in the New Testament, the coming of the Holy Spirit in Acts 2. The feast of Pentecost Erev Shavuot, Shavuot I and II occur on 5th to 7th Sivan 5774 (3-5 June 2014) while the church traditionally observes it on 8 June Pentecost Sunday. June is the sixth (6th) month of the Gregorian calendar.
The month of June ends the Spring and ushers in the Summer and harvest season in the northern hemisphere, while the winter season proper sets in, in the southern Hemisphere toward the tropic of Capricorn.
Again, in the northern hemisphere, the sun during this season is positioned directly over the tropic of Cancer around the 21st of June. This results in the phenomenon known as the Summer Solstice or the high summer in the northern hemisphere. That is the gate of the summer season.
The 21st of June records the longest daylight hours and the shortest night time hours. In some areas of the northern hemisphere they experience sunlight for up to 23 hours or what they call “The Northern light.” The southern hemisphere experiences the winter solstice during that same day recording the shortest daylight hours and longest night-time hours.
Sunday June 15 is Fathers’ Day in most nations.
There are a number of unGODly mythological celebrations that take place in this season. According to Roman mythology June was named after the Roman goddess Juno queen of the gods and goddess of matrimony and wealth. She is said to be the “queen of the gods,” or “queen of heaven.” As a result, the first day of each month of the year is dedicated to Juno.
She was also referred to as the protector and special counselor of the Roman state. As the patron goddess of Rome and the Roman Empire, she was called Regina (meaning “queen”) and, together with her companion Jupiter and another deity Minerva, they were worshipped as a triad on the Capitol (Juno Capitolina) in Rome. You may have heard prayers which mention “Ave Regina.” This deity is the one to whom they were directed.
Lucina was a Latin nick-name for Juno as “she who brings children into light.” This is the female derivative of “Lucifer” – the “light-bearing morning star” In Greek mythology she is called “Hera” the goddess responsible for women, marriage and married life.
Many people consider the months of May and June to be the most favorable time to have weddings. This is possibly because Juno is supposed to be the patroness of marriage along with Maia the deity to whom the month of May is dedicated.
The summer solstice on June 21st commences the festival of Tammuz derived from the mythology of a sun-god who is in charge of fertility. In Egypt he was known as Osiris, to the Greeks he was called Adonis (a name derived from the Phoenician and Hebrew word for “lord”). His consort or spouse was the goddess Ishtar (Astarte or Ashtoreth, Venus).
Adonis’ death is believed to set off the onset of winter while his restoration symbolizes the return of the sun. Celebrations marking this started off with lamentation then with wild revelry. The 4th month Tammuz which commences on 29th June is dedicated to him.
Ramadan commences tentatively on the new moon of 27 June and ends on 28 July 2014
PRAYING THROUGH THE MONTH
- Thus far has the LORD brought you! Congratulations and praise the LORD! Proclaim Psalm 65
- Command this month and every first day of every month to praise the LORD Who created the heavens to mark the times and seasons for His pleasure (Gen 1.14-17, Rev 4.11).
- Open the month with a time of praise proclamations from scripture. Proclaim Rev 4-5, 21-22 and program this proclamation into all parts of creation over this month.
- Read Jer 44.15-28 Whenever you are come under an unGODly dedication you will be required to offer sacrifices to the deity to whom the dedication is made. The first month is dedicated by the kingdom of darkness to a demon deity. When you do not redeem the days and dedicate them back to the LORD, then you will face the consequences of not offering sacrifice to the deity the day is dedicated to.
- During this season there seems to be financial challenges for kingdom citizens in many areas. The kingdom of darkness has dedicated the first day of every month to the goddess in charge of wealth Juno. Bring repentance for any way in which you have come under the dedication of this goddess in the area of wealth and financial provision (Jer 7.16-20, Psa 51)
- Wherever this power has devoured the fruit of your labour and your harvest, break that power of Juno and all her surrogate spirits over your incomes, finances, the work of your hands and over your destiny helpers. Pray this for kingdom citizens in your territory Matt 9.37-38, Isa 29.5-6, Lam 5.4, Job 20.12-29
- Declare that it is the LORD who teaches you to profit, your incomes are from Him, your finances are dedicated to Him and therefore He is the LORD of your harvest and all your incomes. Pray this for kingdom citizens in your territory. Is 48:17, Deut 8:18
- Proclaim a blessing over the work of your hands from this time forth. Make this a constant proclamation over your life and that of kingdom citizens in your territory Deut 2.7, 16.15, 24.19, 30.9 Psa 126:6
- Declare that every moment of every day of every time segment belongs to YHVH and His purposes alone.
- A name is the most constant prophecy that any being has. Repent of ignorance to the powers that are invoked by the name June/Juno on this particular month and on persons bearing this name.
- Declare every demonic power that is invoked by the name of this month rendered powerless and impotent over your life because you have dedicated this month and its significance to YHVH who created the heavens and appointed them to rule over the times and seasons. Pray this for kingdom citizens in your territory.
- As a prophetic act, proclaim unceasingly into the womb of creation that YHVH created the months and named them. Therefore all cunningly devised fables concerning the months should be wiped out until creation accepts, responds and turns to the truth. 2 Pet 1:16; Tit 1:14
- Proclaim Proverbs 2 over your life and that of kingdom citizens in your territory. During the summer season many people loosen up and become involved more and more in licentious activities, revelry and sexual licentiousness. Ask for the quickness to flee all manner of sexual impurity.
- Preceding the Ramadan season at the end of the month, and the numerous demon-deities to whom this season is dedicated, make a regular prophetic prayer proclamation of Isaiah 40-66 over the territory (It does not take even one hour to pray through this portion and it would do well to pray through it daily.) In this section of Isaiah the LORD challenges the demon-deities whom Israel had turned to. In similar fashion today there are several of these ancient deities e.g. Queen of heaven etc which are invoked by the fashion, motor and entertainment industry as they release clothing and jewelry lines, new car models, films, music, art, reading material inspired by various of these demon deities.
Down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. (Rev 22:2)
According to the above, the Tree of life yields 12 crops of fruit; one for each month. This is the 3rd month of the sacred calendar the 6th month of the Gregorian calendar the 10th month of the civil calendar respectively.
- Pray for the release of every fruit meant for the 3rd , 6th and 10th months by the Tree of life into your life, your marriage, family and for your territory at large.
- Also ask that every kind of healing needed this month; whether spiritual, physical, material, mental, psychological; financial etc. will be released into your life, family, and territory at large. Psa 103.3, 107.20, 1 Pet 2.24
Is this the month of your birth? Apart from your actual birthday, do you know which day of the week you were born? That is the day of your birth. The best thing you can do for yourself is to bless that day of your birth, fast and pray into that day on a weekly basis. You may do this for your loved ones. It is the best gift you can give to them:
- If you were born in this month, bless the day and month from the womb of creation and prophetically proclaim Isa 60 over your life.
- Celebrate that YHVH chose a specific day, hour and minute that you were manifested into creation to establish a particular portion of His purpose on earth as it is in heaven. Declare that you will not die without fulfilling your purposes in this life. You will leave an indelible mark in this generation and in history. Phil 3.12
- Declare that day blessed. Declare that you will enjoy every fruit for this 3rd, 6th and 10th month assigned to you.
- Declare that this year you will be more of a blessing because you will deposit every good thing that was meant for this season and generation, and in return you will receive every good thing that life was meant to release to you for life and GODliness. You will not die before you receive every good thing YHVH ordained for you. 2 Pet 1.3-4
- Nullify and render powerless, anything that has been released into creation to withhold you from fulfilling your redemptive purpose at every significant stage of your existence. Rev 12.1-5
- Pray that your star will rise and shine ever brighter. Anything that has hitherto tried to cover your star will be swept away by YHVH’s broom of destruction. Isa 14.23
- Pray that on the day of your birth, as prophesied in 2013 and 2014, the LORD will re-enact the covenant with the calendars, the day and night on your behalf. He will speak to the heavens and the heavens will speak to the earth and the earth will bring forth its best for you – with bread, wine and oil. Hos 2.18-21
Feast of Weeks/Shavu’ot/Pentecost
You shall count for yourselves — from the day after the Shabbat, from the day when you bring the Omer of the waving — seven Shabbats, they shall be complete. Until the day after the seventh sabbath you shall count, fifty days… You shall convoke on this very day — there shall be a holy convocation for yourselves — you shall do no laborious work; it is an eternal decree in your dwelling places for your generations. -Leviticus 21:15-16, 21
Shavu’ot, the Festival of Weeks, is the second of the three major festivals with both historical and agricultural significance (the other two are Passover and Sukkot) Agriculturally, it commemorates the time when the first fruits were harvested and brought to the Temple, and is known as Hag ha-Bikkurim (the Festival of the First Fruits).
Historically, it celebrates the giving of the Torah at Mount Sinai, and is also known as Hag Matan Torateinu (the Festival of the Giving of Our Torah). We count each of the days from the second day of Passover to the day before Shavu’ot, 49 days or 7 full weeks, hence the name of the festival. The counting reminds us of the important connection between Passover and Shavu’ot:
Passover freed us physically from bondage, but the giving of the Torah on Shavu’ot redeemed us spiritually from our bondage to idolatry and immorality.
- Praise Yeshua our KINSMAN REDEEMER who saved us out of bondage of sin and into eternal righteousness and life.
- Praise the LORD for the Holy Spirit, Who’s coming, brought with Him potential for every deliverance, healing, and ability to operate in the power that Yeshua operated in. Rom 1.16, 1 Cor 1.24-25, 2.4-5, 2 Cor 6.7 Eph 1.17-23,2.6-10
It is noteworthy that the holiday is called the time of the giving of the Torah, rather than the time of the receiving of the Torah. The Ekklesia is constantly in the process of receiving the Word of YHVH in various forms. We receive it every day, but it was first given at this season. Thus it is the giving, not the receiving, that makes this holiday significant.
- Thank the LORD for the wonderful gift of His WORD. Unfortunately the Ekklesia does not take seriously the reading, studying, meditation and memorizing of this Word which is supposed to be our daily nourishment for life and GODliness. Pray that YHVH will stir up in you a zeal for the consumption of larger quantities of His word during this season. Job 23:12, Psa119:9,11,105, Psa 138:2, Jer 15:16, ,
- The Day of Pentecost commemorates the receiving of the Person of the Holy Spirit. The work of the Holy Spirit was to transform the letter of the Torah to become spirit and life so that it can in turn transform us to become sons of the LORD. Make this your daily proclamation for yourself and other kingdom citizens in your territory:
I keep asking that the GOD of our LORD Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give us the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that we may know Him better. I pray that the eyes of our hearts may be enlightened in order that we may know the hope to which He has called us, the riches of His glorious inheritance in His holy people, and His incomparably great power for us who believe. We want to comprehend and experience this mighty strength He exerted when He raised Christ from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And GOD placed all things under His feet and appointed Him to be Head over everything for the Ekklesia, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills everything in every way. And GOD raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages He might show the incomparable riches of His grace, expressed in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For it is by grace we have been saved, through faith—and this is not from ourselves, it is the gift of GOD— not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which GOD prepared in advance for us to do. Amen Eph 1.17-23, 2.6-10
- It is customary to stay up the entire first night of Shavu’ot and study Torah, then pray as early as possible in the morning. During this month, endeavor to wake up early and proclaim prophetically through the books of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
- Father’s Day is on 15th June 2014. Pray through Psalm 128 for all the males you know. During this month, put down a list of males whom you will pray into their role of fatherhood according to the patterns of the LORD.
- Learn to celebrate our fathers both spiritual and physical and our mentors on a regular basis and as often as you can, express your appreciation for them in tangible physical ways apart from blessing and praying for them.
- Pray that the LORD will raise more fathers who are patterned after His own heart, to bring succor to the brokenness in societies which struggle from a syndrome of fatherless generations.
PRAYING FOR THE NATIONS
On the 7th day YHVH rested. Pray that Shabat Shalom of the LORD will cause there to be a rest from the various troubles that surround Israel in this season.
The 49 days of counting the Omer have been season of great distress for Israel throughout the history. As one traces the history of the Jewish people, you note that it is during those days of the Omer that very sad and distressing things happened to them in the Dispersion. The nation has suffered attack, war situation, death and destruction during these times. A change occurred in this pattern in 1948 when the nation of Israel received her independence and became a UN recognized territory on 14th May during the counting of the Omer. It triggered days of hope. From that time on, the nation sought to change their sad history during the counting of the Omer and commemorate it with praise and thanks to the LORD.
- Naomi’s story in the book of Ruth can be read like an allegory about Israel. Like Naomi in the book of Ruth, Israel has been away from their home and suffered much in the nations. However, when they returned to the land from 1948 in the season of counting of the Omer, their story began to change. Today, Israel has many testimonies of hope and a future even in the midst of trying times. Thank the LORD for His faithfulness to covenant with Israel
- Work is not permitted during Shavu’ot. The book of Ruth is read at this time. On the eve of the Pentecost, join millions of Jewish brethren around the world as they recount their own history as they read the entire book of Ruth i.e. 6pm on 3rd June 2014.
Brazil – FIFA World Cup
The 20th edition of the FIFA world cup is set for Brazil from 12 June to 13 July 2014. Thousands of people will be traveling across the world to the world’s biggest sporting event that happens every four years.
- Thank YHVH for every good preparation that has so far taken place in Brazil concerning this event.
- Pray for those traveling in every mode of travel that indeed every highway and byway will become one of holiness. Every opportunistic evil being brought in during this very busy season will be effectively exposed and flashed out in every level of society in that nation.
- Command the cherubim with flaming swords to man the gates of Brazil, that nothing which brings destruction will enter the land. Pray that every evil gathering in the nation will be exposed and scattered for what it truly is.
- Pray against the spirit of death and destruction that attends large gatherings, destruction of equipment, stampedes etc. Pray for angelic crowd control in every way possible. There are carnivals and parades organized, and so many masses of people within areas. The enemy will not use these as times to release bloodshed.
- Pray for the LORD’s kairos word in the mouth of intercessors, evangelists and ministries that have planned to evangelize during the World Cup season, that there shall be a great harvest of people into the kingdom of the LORD. Isa 50.4-5, 51.16
- As emotions run high during this season both in positive and negative ways, pray that many people’s emotions will cause them to turn to the LORD as kingdom citizens direct people to Yeshua.
- Many nations begin their fiscal year in June. Most will be reading their national budget around 10th or June 2014. Eastern African nations all read their budget during this time. It is a time of much anxiety with the escalating standard of living. Pray that the wisdom and understanding of the Holy Spirit will overshadow the various government heads of finance as they work toward a budget which will be in accordance with YHVH’s word to turn around their nations’ fortunes.
Nations of the 10/40 Window
During this season we continue to pray for over 100 cities of the 10/40 window. YHVH’s strategy is to stretch the Rod (Word) of YHVH over the territory. It means we make Scriptural proclamations to contend with chants and proclamations going out from that region to the various demon deities worshipped in the 10/40 window territories.
- Pray for Yeshua’s visitation to individuals and people groups in the following cities using the proclamations in the attached updated publication “Praying Thru the 10/40 Window”. While focus is on the 10/40 window territories, include your own territory and other trouble spots as you proclaim the Word of the LORD over every gate of society on a daily basis:
- Banjul meaning ‘bamboo island’ capital of Gambia, belief – Islam/animism
- Cotonou meaning is unknown, capital of Benin belief animism/Islam
- Izmir meaning “myrrh” city in Turkey belief – Islam
- Jerusalem meaning “city of peace” belief – Judaism/Islam
- Abu Dhabi meaning is unknown belief – Islam
- Lucknow meaning “sign” or “mark”, Uttar Pradesh Prov., India belief Hindu/Islam
- Bishkek meaning “a stick used to whip mare’s milk” city in Kyrgyzstan belief atheist/Islam
- Almaty meaning “father of apples” city in Kazakhstan belief atheist/Islam
- Ulaanbaatar meaning “red warrior” city in Mongolia belief Shamanism/animism/Buddhism
- Yangon meaning “no more enemy” city in Myanmar belief Buddhism
- Lanzhou meaning “The fragrant city” Gansu province China, belief atheist/Chinese religions
- Kenya 1 June 1963, (51st Madaraka Day. Declaration of Self-government from UK; Kenyatta named 1st premier under the crown)
- Italia 2 June (59th Festa della Repubblica Italy is voted a republic 1946)
- Tonga 4 June (44th Independence from the UK in 1970)
- Denmark no official National Day; 5 June (154th National day Constitution of 1849)
- Sweden 6 June (Gustav Vasa elected King of Sweden in 1523, the constitutions of 1809 and 1974)
- Norfolk Island (Australia) 8 June (second) settlement established (everybody from the Pitcairn Islands
- Philippines 12 June (116th Independence; Philippine Declaration of Independence from Spain in 1898)
- Russian Federation 12 June (24th Russia Day declaration of independence in 1990, from the Soviet Union)
- St Hellen 2nd Saturday in June (12)
- Montserrat 2nd Saturday (12) in June
- Pitcairn Islands 2nd Saturday in June (12)
- South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands 2nd Saturday in June (12)
- Falkland Islands 14 June (Liberation Day, the end of the Falklands War 1982)
- Iceland 17 June (70th Declaration of independence from Kingdom of Denmark in 1944)
- Seychelles 18 June
- Greenland (Denmark) 21 June (Longest Day of the Year)
- Luxembourg 23 June (the Monarch’s birthday)
- Quebec, 24 June (Quebec’s National Holiday, from 1977; also celebration of John the Baptist, patron saint of French Canadians, since 1834)
- Mozambique 25 June (Independence from Portugal in 1975)
- Slovenia 25 June (Statehood Day), declaration of independence from Yugoslavia in 1991)
- Croatia 25 June (Statehood day)
- Djibouti 27 June (Independence from France in 1977)
- Thank the LORD for each of the above nations as they observe a national milestone. Pray that the purpose for which the LORD put these nations in their exact boundaries at such a time as this, will come to pass; that people will come to know Him and accept Him as their LORD Act 17.26-27
- Pray that each of the above nations will walk in their redemptive destiny and that they will be sheep nations.
- Pray for the youth in each of the above nations, that they will become dissatisfied with the status quo spiritually, and begin to seek the LORD through the word, fasting, prayer, repentance and intercession. Pray that as they do this, the LORD will raise a new generation of youth who will forge a YHVH-ordained apostolic direction for the Ekklesia in these nations.
- 3 June 2014 Syria presidential elections
- 8 June 2014 Kosovo Assembly elections
- 14 June 2014 Afghanistan presidential elections
- 21 June 2014 Mauritania presidential elections
- 9 July 2014 Cook islands parliamentary elections
- 9 July 2014 Indonesia Presidential elections
- 20 July 2014 Thailand house of reps elections
- 10 August Turkey Presidential elections
- 24 August 2014 Turkey presidential elections
- 5 September 2014 St Maarten parliamentary elections
- 14 September 2014 Sweden house of assembly elections
- 17 September 2014 Fiji House of representatives elections
- 18 September Scotland referendum (Part of UK)
- 20 September 2014 New Zealand house of representatives elections
- 28 September 2014 Switzerland referendum
- Pray for each of the above nations as they prepare for various levels of elections and referendums. Pray that the process will be peaceful, just and righteous.
- Pray that the leadership in their various ways will quicken the Ekklesia in these territories into preparing themselves for the end time revival and maturity into becoming the bride of Yeshua ready for His appearing.
- Pray for a laying down of competition and unity in diversity even as these nations come to an end of their election process and the development of their territories.
PRAYING THRU THE HEAVENS
The heavens continue to declare the purposes of the LORD and accurately proclaim the times and seasons both spiritually and physically. It does kingdom citizens well to understand the heavens and their purposes over the affairs of men. For further information download from the GAPNET website the publication on Understanding the Heavens.
- Proclaim Psa 121.5-6 over your life and kingdom citizens everywhere that the sun shall not smite you by day neither shall the moon smite you by night.
- Command the sun and moon to give forth their best for you in this season Deut 33.13-14, Hos 2.18-19
The First Quarter Moon will occur on 5 June 2014 @20:13UTC while the Last Quarter Moon will occur on 19 June 2014 @18:39UTC.
- Command the quarter moons to praise the LORD and do only His bidding in this season. They will mark the passage of time and season and reject every manipulation from the kingdom of darkness. Psa 104.19
- The quarter moon or the D shaped moon resembles a bow which the enemy uses to shoot arrows of wickedness at the ignorant. Pray that YHVH will smite the bows of the occult out of their left hands and cause their arrows to fall out of their right hands Eke 39:3
- Proclaim 2 Sam 22.15, Psa 45.5, and ask the LORD to arise and contend with every arrow of the enemy that is flying against you and kingdom citizens from the camp of every enemy of your YHVH-ordained purposes
- Proclaim Psalm 91 over your life and territory in this season.
The Full moon will occur on 13 June 2014 @04.11UTC. The magnetic pull of the moon on the earth is greatest at full moon; affecting the ebb tide (receding tidal movement away from the land) and the ebb flow of water in the bodies of all creatures resulting in unusual emotional and psychological sensitivity.
- Command the full moon to praise the LORD and do only His bidding in this season. Psa 19.1-2, 148:1-3
- Pray that in this season of instability of the waters of your body and of the land, the LORD will be the Stability of Your times and a wealth of salvation, wisdom and knowledge. Pray this for the Ekklesia Isa 33.5-6
- Pray that the LORD will pass through all the waters of your life, family, the Ekklesia and your territory, and drain it of all marine power influences that may take advantage of the gravitational pull of the full moon to bring adverse psychological sensitivity
- Pray that every prophetic word for this month that you had prophesied during the new moon last month will reach maturation during the full moon season, and as it wanes you will enjoy the fruitfulness of each prophecy that you spoke into your life, family, the Ekklesia and the territory at large.
- At full moon there is heightened demonic activity and his agents ensure their evil intents are at fullest. Pray that in this month, you are rooted and grounded in Yeshua so that you will be filled with the fullness of Yeshua so that you can stand and triumph in every good work. (Eph 1:23, 3:17)
The New moon will occur on 27 June 2014 @08:09UTC commencing the Ramadan season:
- Detailed prayers into the season are attached on a separate teaching. This should be prayed through this month and thru the month of Ramadan coupled with the proclamation of Isa 44-66.
- Declare that the new moon must praise the LORD and obey only His purposes for creating the heavens and the elements.
- From the day of this new moon, prophetically proclaim the prayer directions which will be sent later in the month into the womb of the Ramadan season which will commence on the following day according to most of their calendars.
- On a regular basis during this month and July proclaim the scriptural proclamations in the Praying Through the 10/40 Window for each gate of your territory, and then as often as possible do not forget to proclaim Isaiah 40-66 on a regular basis too. It is about the Rod of the LORD, our proclamation of the Scriptures, neutralizing the proclamations that go out 5 times a day to the queen of heaven, the demon-deity behind the worship of Allah.
The summer solstice is on the 21st of June 2013 @ 10.51UTC
The solstice is an astronomical event that happens twice a year when the sun’s apparent position in the sky reaches its northernmost or southernmost extremes and standstill in declination, meaning the apparent movement of the sun’s path north or south comes to a stop before reversing direction.
It is also considered as the commencement day for celebration for the resurrection of Adonis (also called Tammuz and Osiris) with weeping and lamentation followed by wild revelry and immoral acts. In the southern hemisphere, it will be the winter solstice i.e. the shortest day and longest night.
- Command the sun as it moves through the circuit of the heavens to praise the LORD and declare His glory alone Psa 19.1-2
- For the southern hemisphere, pray Isa 17:13-14 for all those who rob and spoil people under the cover of darkness that their deeds shall be exposed.
- The wicked draw power from the heavens during that day to release the spirit of licentiousness all over the nations. Proclaim Isa 25 over your territory on that day and nullify their activities from the heavens. Disconnect their power and ask the LORD to tear the shroud of unGODliness that covers the nations in this season.
On May 14, 2014 to 20th June, the Sun moving from Aries entered a new gate through a cluster of 141 stars in the constellation called Taurus symbolized by the bull (rushing forward). A charging Bull, immediately behind Aries, is rushing forward with energy and wrath. His lowered horns connect with both Orion and Auriga. Named: Coming, ruling; exultation, power, pre- eminence. Since the larger part of this month the sun will be in this star cluster, you may find the prayer direction in the May 2014 prayer guide.
On 21 June to 20 July 2014 the sun in its ecliptic path passes through a cluster of 85 stars in the constellation called Gemini symbolized by the twins which speaks of Yeshua’s two fold nature, two fold work and two fold coming.
The front twin carries a bow and arrow in his left hand and a lyre in his right hand. The rear twin holds a club or palm branch in his right hand. Named: The place of Him who comes; united, twinned.
Stars: Ruler, judge; who comes to labour or suffer; hurt, wounded, afflicted; set; treading under feet; the branch, spreading; the palm branch; the seed, branch.
- Command the star cluster Gemini to praise the LORD in this coming season.
- Thank Yeshua for the two fold nature of devouring, roaring Lion and gentle slain humble Lamb; He devours the enemy but is humble and was willing to take our place as the sacrificial Lamb of the LORD slain for the salvation of the world.
- The lyre and arrow in the front twin signifies David’s two-fold weapon i.e. Tehillah Praise – warfare through praise. In this month spend quality times of praise as the LORD arises to scatter the enemy and leads you into the place of dominion and kingdom authority in your family, place of occupation and in the territory.
- Thank the LORD that in this season the heavens declare His evangelizing spirit. People who seek for all kinds of permissive sexual encounters want to fill that void that only the LORD can fill. As the heavens declare, command that those ordinances that have to do with healing of inner wounds, salvation and judgment on sin will be reinforced in many parts of the earth especially in Brazil where the World Cup holds in this season.
- The rear twin is Ephraim bearing the palm branch of praise for Messiah Yeshua, reminiscent of his welcome into Jerusalem for the Passover when He died. (John 12:13). The heavens declare a welcoming of the triumphant King into the lives of His people. Pray that in this season as people hear the gospel in various areas of the world, they shall declare “blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD” and many lives will be redeemed by the Lamb of YHVH.
The other three smaller group of stars called decans that form part of Gemini describe the details of the stages of His reign:
Canis Minor/the small Dog – Yeshua the Redeemer: A small dog is situated near Gemini and below the ecliptic. Close to its heels is the forked tongue of the snake Hydra, approaching from behind. Older zodiacs depict a human figure (rather than a dog) with the head of a hawk and a tail. The hawk is the natural enemy of snakes. Named: Conquering, victorious.
Stars: Redeemer; the burdened, loaded, bearing for others; the Prince, chief of the left hand; ruler; who completes or perfects.
This constellation identifies Yeshua, Son of Man, in a heavenly intercessory role The designation ‘chief of the left hand’ is complementary to his designation ‘chief of the right hand’ in Canis Major. Acts 5:31
- His yoke is easy his burden is light. In this season cast your cares on the LORD. When you take whatever challenge you are facing and you put it on Him, then it is He who bears its burden. You will not be tired, frustrated or wearied by that load any more for it is in His hands. What remains is for you to praise and worship Him as He sorts out your challenges. Ask the Holy Spirit to give you a full revelation of the scriptures in Psa 55.22, Phil 4.6-7 and 1 Pet 5.7 so you can apply them into your life on a moment to moment basis.
- Are there areas you feel inadequate or imperfect? The scriptures adjure us to be perfect. The heavens confirm this characteristic trait for all believes, because it is not in our strength that we become perfect. It is the LORD in our lives manifested that displays perfection according to heaven’s standards. Prophesy that you are complete and perfect in Him who completes and perfects you. Matt 5.48, 1 Cor 14.20, Phil 3.15, Col 4.12,James 1.4
- Yeshua carries the burden to represent kingdom citizens before the throne of the LORD. He currently sits at the right hand of YHVH as our Advocate and High Priest. Thank YHVH that Yeshua is seated as our High Priest at the right hand of the Father and that He intercedes for us in every tough situation. Pray that this month kingdom citizens will know that they are not alone. He will never leave nor forsake us even as the heavens declare.
Canis Major/the large Dog – Yeshua the Conqueror: A large dog sits even further below the ecliptic, adjacent to Argo, the Ship. Older zodiacs depict a hawk or a wolf, rather than a dog. Sirius, the brightest star in the heavens is found in its mouth. Named: Coming quickly down; the Prince.
Stars: Sirius the prince, ruler; the bright, the shining; the glorious; who shall come; chief of the right hand; the Prince; the mighty; the leader, the chief.
- The heavens declare that there is a quick response in dispatching angelic assistance from the LORD in this season. Pray that the LORD will hasten to answer YHVH-ordained prayers of kingdom citizens which have hitherto been hindered by forces of darkness in the heavenly realm. Pray this for kingdom citizens in your territory Dan 10.12-.
- The heavens declare that in this season Yeshua the conquering King, the victorious One over the Serpent and all his surrogate powers, is ruling in the heavens. In every battle you face in this season, understand that you are more than a conqueror in Him even as the heavens declare. You have already won the victory no matter what the circumstances around you may say. Pray this for kingdom citizens in your territory. Rev 19.11-16
- Pray against the spirit of intimidation, fear, timidity that attends kingdom citizens in seasons of warfare and testing. Break that power over your life and declare 2 Tim 1.6-7. Pray this for kingdom citizens in your territory.
- Pray that this season as the LORD our Redeemer moves among the nations seeking to save that which was lost through kingdom citizens, there will be a greater urgency in the hearts of His people with regard to His Second Coming and the Day of the LORD.
Lepus (the Hare or enemy) represents the enemy trodden under foot.
- Rejoice in the finished work of the LORD. For He came and led captivity captive and made a public show of the enemy defeated. He released those imprisoned in darkness into glorious light. Is 63:3-4; Mal 4:3
- Proclaim Psa 110 and Rom 16.20 concerning every work of the enemy
PROPHECIES FOR 2014
For Prophecies for this year and the past years, please visit our website. Continue to pray through these prophecies and also read through those from previous years as many are undergoing fulfillment now.
PROCLAIM OVER CREATION:
“YOU ARE WORTHY TO TAKE THE SCROLL AND TO OPEN ITS SEALS, BECAUSE YOU WERE SLAIN, AND WITH YOUR BLOOD YOU PURCHASED FOR GOD PERSONS FROM EVERY TRIBE AND LANGUAGE AND PEOPLE AND NATION. YOU HAVE MADE THEM TO BE A KINGDOM OF PRIESTS TO SERVE OUR GOD, AND THEY WILL REIGN ON THE EARTH.” THEN I LOOKED AND HEARD THE VOICE OF MANY ANGELS, NUMBERING THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS, AND TEN THOUSAND TIMES TEN THOUSAND. THEY ENCIRCLED THE THRONE AND THE LIVING CREATURES AND THE ELDERS. IN A LOUD VOICE THEY WERE SAYING: “WORTHY IS THE LAMB, WHO WAS SLAIN, TO RECEIVE POWER AND WEALTH AND WISDOM AND STRENGTH AND HONOR AND GLORY AND PRAISE!” REV 5.9-12