June is the fourth (4th) Jewish sacred calendar month called Tammuz (Ezekiel 8:14). It is also the tenth (10th) month following the Jewish civil calendar and the sixth (6th) month according to the Gregorian calendar.
The month of June ends the spring and ushers in the summer season. so it ushers in the harvest season in the northern hemisphere. In the southern hemisphere around the same time, it is rainy and cold towards the tropic of Capricorn and generally, it is the sowing season.
Again, in the northern hemisphere, the sun at this time moves toward the tropic of Cancer. It is positioned directly over the tropic of Cancer around the 21st of June. This results in the phenomenon known as the summer solstice or the high summer. That is the gate of the summer season. That day records the longest daylight hours and the shortest night time hours. In some areas of the northern hemisphere they experience sunlight for up to 23 hours or what they call “The Northern light.”
The “Ascension” or what some call “corpus Christi, falls on 2 June 2011. It is said to be the day when Jesus Christ ascended to heaven. After that, Feast of weeks or Shavu’ot or Pentecost falls on 12 June 2011 in the Gregorian calendar. However on the Jewish sacred calendar it will fall on the 7th Sivan i.e. 7th June 2011.
The Ungodly Mythology surrounding the month
There are a number of ungodly mythological celebrations that take place in this season. According to Roman mythology June was named after the Roman goddess Juno She is said to be the “queen of the gods,” or “queen of heaven.” As a result, the first day of each month of the year is dedicated to Juno.
She was also referred to as the protector and special counselor of the Roman state. As the patron goddess of Rome and the Roman Empire, she was called Regina (meaning “queen”) and, together with Jupiter and another deity Minerva, they were worshipped as a triad on the Capitol (Juno Capitolina) in Rome. You may have heard prayers which mention “Ave Regina.” This is whom they were directed toward.
Many people consider the month of June to be the most favorable time to marry. This is possibly because Juno is supposed to be the patroness of marriage.
Lucina was a Latin nick-name for Juno as “she who brings children into light.” This is the female derivative of “Lucifer” – the “light-bearing morning star” In Greek mythology she is called “Hera” the goddess responsible for women, marriage and married life.
June includes the festival of Tammuz derived from the mythology of a sun-god who is in charge of fertility. In Egypt he was known as Osiris, to the Greeks he was called Adonis (a name derived from the Phoenician and Hebrew word for “Lord”). His consort or spouse was the goddess Ishtar (Astarte or Ashtoreth).
Adonis’ death is believed to set off the onset of winter while his restoration symbolizes the return of the sun. Babylonian calendar dedicated the 4th month to him. Celebrations marking this were made during the summer solstice, first with lamentation then wild revelry.
The worship of these demon-gods involved licentious (immoral, lustful, immodest or shameless) rites. In Ezekiel 8:14, the custom of women mourning for Tammuz, which was observed at the very gate of the temple of the true God, were considered one of the most abominable idolatries. A lot of lasciviousness, sacrifices and demonic ritual activities accompanied the harvest season.
Praying Into the Month
- This is the season that the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.
- Sing praises unto the Lord and command the gates of the month to be lifted up so God the Creator and Possessor of Heaven and earth may be ushered into each moment of the month. (Ps 24:7-10)
- Declare at the gates of this summer season Isaiah 60:18-20 and Psalm 118: The gates of this month shall be gates of righteousness and praise. Declare that this month, anything which does not exhibit righteousness and give praise to the LORD will not enter through its gates. Pray that the walls of the month will be salvation. Whatever does not speak of redemption but brings slavery and dependence anywhere else except the LORD, shall not enter through this gate. Pray this for yourself, your occupation, family the body of Christ and the nation.
- The past months have been very trying for the Body of Christ and for many nations and individuals. God continues to deal with foundations in individuals’, families’, the Body of Christ and whole nations lives. Yet in all these trials we should give thanks. Thank God for the privilege of being alive with opportunity to fulfill His purpose for you in this season. (1Thes 5:18)
- Renounce and denounce the dedication of the first day of each month of the year to the demon goddess Juno. Every day is The LORD’s day. It is the day He has made, and worship and praise is due Him who created these days for His pleasure. (Psa 118:24, Rev 4:11)
- Pray concerning the worship of these gods by any other name in every nation of Africa. There is a continued need to pray and ask the Lord to help you deal with foundations in your life, family, community and nation as you re-align to His standards of righteous and just foundations. (Psa 89:14, Psa 97:2)
Pray for western Europe and USA who are much involved in missions activities. Many prepare to come to Africa during the summer for missions activities. A lot of good, genuine and fruitful work is being done in various missionary activities, for which the Lord is glorified. In-fact the Body of Christ in Africa developed as a result of many such missions.
However, there is escalating dependence on religious humanism – doing only what your “faith can allow within human limitation. Many are looking at the soulish/physical abilities rather than the limitless spiritual potential to bring redemption, and deliverance to the nations. Increasingly, as one watches various TV channels airing Christian programming, part of it is an increased wave of “missions” to the “third world” nations to bring aid.
Most times there is very little in terms of spiritual grounding, serious discipleship, and foundational build up which will help the people to grow. Much is fuelled toward financial help and how much can be done within human limitations. Yet Africa’s challenges lay in the spiritual realm and are only manifest in the various physical hardships. Much is done to stir up the soulish emotions toward charity work.
After years of pouring into these areas of the world little has been seen in terms of impact on the ground compared to so much which has been poured in. For a number of those coming to the continent, this has become the latest “fund-raising” gimmick. We thank God for the good efforts so far done and the desire to help. But these activities alone, do not disciple nations or people groups.
- Pray that the LORD will stir up a deeper hunger for Him in the Body of Christ in the western world. As the Lord fills them with His spirit, the overflow will once more ignite them to their redemptive destiny as Japhetic races, sent forth to effectively extend the gospel of God to the ends of the earth in world missions; (Further reading;7 Fundamental Questions You Must Answer by Abu Bako) (Isaiah 52:7)
Historically the entire Roman state relied on demon-goddess Juno, for protection and counseling; denying the Most High God His place as protector and counselor. She was worshipped together with Jupiter and Minerva. This denied Jehovah of His place as God over the Roman state, and denied Him of Worship. Today much of what is considered modern world including the cities of the developing nations, deny the Most High God in exchange for secular humanism and New Age beliefs. They deny God His place as Sovereign Protector and Wonderful Counselor.
- Pray for yourself, the Body of Christ and your territory. Where do you see manifestations of these traits? Do you put your trust and security in material things, intellectual capabilities, social network connections, your name and position or possessions? Consider how much you have denied God His place in the affairs of your life. Pray that in this season God will help you see whom you have put your trust in. Is He the LORD of your life, or are you in one way or another prey to the worship of these demon gods? Where do you stand? Where does the body of Christ stand in your territory? Is your territory considered the city of the Great King or under the rule of foreign gods? Ask the Holy Spirit to help you pray as you meditate on these thoughts from time to time during this month (Psa 18:1-3, 46:1, 48).
- The demon goddess Juno is said to have strong influence over the family gate involving women, fertility and child bearing, and marriage. Pray that the family gate monitored by this demonic spirit will be redeemed by the power of the Most High God. Execute the judgment written against every aspect of lawlessness, depravity and degradation which has corrupted the family gate. Pray for yourself, and then the Body of Christ and your nation (Isa 49:24-26)
24 HOUR PRAISE AND GAPNET SUMMIT ACCRA GHANA
Please note: During this month, the LORD has seen it fit to require a season of high praise to Him at the gates of the Summer. To this end GAPNET has organized a time of 24 hours non-stop praise and worship song ministration and proclamation to the LORD from 6pm 19 June to 6pm 20 June, ushering in the KING of Glory into the continent.
As praise comes out of this key GATE of Time in Accra Ghana (Location of the Prime Meridian 0) take time during the night season of the same day to join multitudes as they raise a praise to the KING of kings and God of the Universe. Sing to the LORD and proclaim scriptures of praise to Him as the Holy Spirit leads you. Spend a good length of time and if possible organize yourselves in groups to prophetically usher the King and His throne over the continent and nations of the world.
The celebration will take place at Tabernacle of Glory – Logosrhema Fellowship LA, behind the trade fair in Accra.
After that the GAPNET Ghana Summit will begin from 21-25 June. For further information check our website at www.gapnetwork.org. All are invited.
This is the fourth month of the sacred calendar. The number four is the number of material completeness. It speaks of the 4th man, the 4th watch, the 4 winds, the 4 living creatures etc. We will focus on the 4th watch – the watch for Revelation, transformation and removal of veils. It was at the 4th watch of the day – the ninth hour, when the sun darkened and the veil in the temple was torn in two then Jesus died on the cross. His death changed History forever (Lk 23:45-46). It is the hour of prayer – when divine revelation knowledge is especially available. During His passion, Jesus Christ suffered for hours before finally giving up the ghost at that specific hour. Peter and John, Elijah, Paul, Daniel and many other great men of old recognized this as a significant time of prayer.
- As you continue dealing with hidden foundations, during this month, set a reminder on your phone or diary to alert you to pray at this particular watch asking for divine revelation knowledge, insight into hidden things concerning your life, family, your occupation, the body of Christ and the nation. You may not pray for long as most people are busy at work, but make it a point to utter a prayer at the gates of that time segment. (Further reading: Praying Through the Gates of Time by Abu Bako)
This is the sixth month of the Gregorian calendar. The number six represents the number of man. The original man God created was righteous (Gen 1:26-31). Salvation and redemption are the means to beginning that journey back to the original position for man as God intended. The Body of Christ is to be continually conformed to the image and likeness of God.
- Pray that during this season, God will bring you to the revelation of who He created you to be originally, before the corruption of the world and its system interrupted the process. Pray that you will go back to the original in your character, words, relationships etc.
- Original righteous man is to rule and reign with God. He is king over the earth and what God put under his authority (Psalm 115:16). The Body of Christ has entered that season. Pray that God will reveal to you your original identity in the spirit realm. As you continue dealing with foundations in this season, it is an undercover work in the spiritual realm. As the enemy calls you by any other name of man’s or his labeling, he will not find you in the realm of the spirit. Jesus Christ will answer on your behalf.
- Pray that you will see the image and likeness of God in all your relations. Pray for the prophetic unction to call forth that image and likeness despite the circumstance or character, which may be opposite to that which God has revealed. As God reveals to you His original identity for people and places as you pray, ask Him how He will have you pray, and actions which will call forth that original nature. Do this for your family, your community, and nation. (Isaiah 62:1-4,10-12)
The original righteous man is endowed with the ability to improve things, people and places wherever He is placed. Pray that the foundations of righteousness and justice in your life will continue to be revealed as you walk with Him during this season. Pray that you will endure every hard dealing, which is aimed at purifying you and bringing forth these virtuous attributes in your life and relationships (Job 23:10-12, Isa 43:1-3, isa 54:8-14)
This is the tenth month of the Jewish civil calendar. The number ten represents the perfection of divine order, a complete cycle or the completeness of order – making the entire round of anything. There is a Jewish calendar called Anno Hebraico which is based on both solar and lunar years. In 2009, Israel entered into Anno Hebraico 5770 which is the place of eldership (5 for grace, 7 for maturity and 70 for eldership)
The Body of Christ in Africa too has entered a season of Spiritual kingly authority. We are royal priests unto the Lord (1Pet 2:9) For a long time we have operated thus, as mediators between God and men. Now the Lord requires the Body to enter their kingly authority in the season, in order to stamp His rule and reign effectively as kings together with King Jesus Christ all over the earth.
God has allowed a number of significant events in the past years to guide the Body in to this season of kingdom authority. It requires that the kings should know the patterns of the kingdom for every gate of society including (1) the family, (2) belief system, (3) government governance and leadership, (4) economy, (5) education, (6) science and technology, (7) media, (8) arts sports and culture.
- Pray that the Lord will open your eyes to the signs of the times in your gate of society and begin to teach you to stand in your position as a king in that gate, shaping it with kingdom patterns as He reveals.
- The Body of Christ in various nations has become more actively involved in matters pertaining to the nation and its governance and polity. As knowledge comes concerning our role in each gate of society, God is raising leaders within the Body to take on issues concerning their nations all across the continent. Pray that the Body of Christ will recognize this season and teach more and more concerning taking the Lord into each gate outside the 4 walls of the their fellowship meetings. (Isa 33:22)
- The Lord commanded that the when the king is chosen among His people, he would meditate on the law of the Lord and then follow it in obedience so as to rule God’s people in the right way. Pray for as many kingdom citizens as seek for political office, and positions of leadership within the nation, will go back to the Bible to read it literally from cover to cover, over and over again, seeking the blue-print of the nation whose builder and architect is God and will qualify for divine governance – and put their revelation to practice. (Heb 11:8-10, Deut 17:18-20)
- The tree of life in Rev 22:2 produces twelve varieties of fruits: so each month it produces fresh fruit (Amp). Pray for the release of the fruits for the 4th, the 6th and the 10th months into your life, family, your occupation, and territory.
- Again, the leaves of the tree of life in Rev 22:2 were curative attendants or servants of God for households and for the various human races in different habitats, for tribes and for heathen or pagan nations. Pray for the leaves of the tree of life to be released into households, different races, tribes that have been at war with each other and into nations that have been alienated from God during this season, especially in the North of Africa, in areas where natural disasters have torn nations apart and killed and maimed many.
Feast of Weeks/Shavu’ot/Pentecost
You shall count for yourselves — from the day after the Shabbat, from the day when you bring the Omer of the waving — seven Shabbats, they shall be complete. Until the day after the seventh sabbath you shall count, fifty days… You shall convoke on this very day — there shall be a holy convocation for yourselves — you shall do no laborious work; it is an eternal decree in your dwelling places for your generations. -Leviticus 21:15-16, 21
Shavu’ot, the Festival of Weeks, is the second of the three major festivals with both historical and agricultural significance (the other two are Passover and Sukkot) Agriculturally, it commemorates the time when the first fruits were harvested and brought to the Temple, and is known as Hag ha-Bikkurim (the Festival of the First Fruits).
Historically, it celebrates the giving of the Torah at Mount Sinai, and is also known as Hag Matan Torateinu (the Festival of the Giving of Our Torah). We count each of the days from the second day of Passover to the day before Shavu’ot, 49 days or 7 full weeks, hence the name of the festival. The counting reminds us of the important connection between Passover and Shavu’ot:
- Passover freed us physically from bondage, but the giving of the Torah on Shavu’ot redeemed us spiritually from our bondage to idolatry and immorality. Praise the LORD our KINSMAN REDEEMER who saved us out of darkness and eternal bondage and death to freedom in Jesus Christ.
- It is noteworthy that the holiday is called the time of the giving of the Torah, rather than the time of the receiving of the Torah. The Body of Christ are constantly in the process of receiving the Word of God in various forms. We receive it every day, but it was first given at this season. Thus it is the giving, not the receiving, that makes this holiday significant. Thank the LORD for the wonderful gift of His WORD. Unfortunately the Body of Christ does not take seriously the reading, studying, meditation and memorizing of this Word which is supposed to be our daily nourishment for life and godliness Pray that God will stir up in you a zeal for the consumption of larger quantities of His word during this season. (Jer 15:16, Psa119:9,11,105, Psa 138:2, Job 23:12)
- During this season take time to read through Psalm 119 which is dedicated to extolling the Word of God
- Work is not permitted during Shavu’ot. The book of Ruth is read at this time. On the eve of the Pentecost, endeavor to read the entire book of Ruth i.e. 6pm on 11th June 2011.
- It is customary to stay up the entire first night of Shavu’ot and study Torah, then pray as early as possible in the morning. During this month, endeavor to read through the foundational books of the Bible including Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. Go ahead and then read the Book of Ruth from time to time asking the LORD what He will have you learn as you read and study and meditate on these particular books.
Remember that Jesus Christ, the Word of God is the only foundation which was laid. Part of dealing with foundations this particular month, do it through reading larger chunks of scripture. We have given you a couple to begin tucking into as prophetic action with regard to foundations in your life, occupation family and territory. This month, make continued praying about foundations in our families as the Lord will lead you. The following are some directions on the same. While you keep your usual prayer times, pray the following on regular basis during the early morning watches i.e. between 3am-6am the foundation of the day-light hours.
If you are unable to pray at those times, pray at the foundation of the day i.e. 6pm in the evening. The evening, according to God’s pattern commences the 24 hour day as revealed in the various stages of creation (Genesis 1:5 … and evening and morning – the first day etc).
Ps 11:3 – family is the foundation of society and nations as a whole. Deal with your family background even as you reach out to do other great work. From a strong foundation you can go into any direction and build a strong structure. Strong families make strong nations. Weak families, with weak, ungodly foundations, make ungodly, weak and broken societies. As the LORD will guide you, carry out “the Gideon action:” Judges 6-7 Briefly:
- Gideon had a miraculous visitation from God. He had received a calling and gifting (V12,14,16). You probably recognize your own abilities
- He could not rise up to his calling and gifting because something from his background/foundations hindered him (V15). You probably wonder why you are not manifesting the full potential of your abilities and gifts
- God specified what He ought to do – demolish the old foundations and raise a godly foundation as he dealt with ungodly altars in his fathers household. He went with friends, and did the prophetic action. Demolished the ungodly foundation and raised one for God (V25-27). Take time this month to revisit your foundations. Examine traits and patterns which continue to recur in your life and family. Ask the Lord to connect you to where you can gain more knowledge for any area you need to deal with specifically. He is faithful to show you. Whether in the marital and familial relations, in your occupation, children, ministry etc; He will show you what to repent of, how to uproot, pull down, build and plant according to His patterns.
- God revealed His approval and acceptance of that new foundation when He caused Gideon’s father who had built the ungodly altar, to change his mindset about Baal. (V30-31). Ask the Lord to show you where His hadn is moving as you deal with foundations so that you may be encouraged to continue
- Gideon was able to have the confidence to go and rally the army and discomfit the enemy. He became truly – a mighty man of Valour. (7:15-25). As you deal with the level of foundations which the Lord will permit you in this season, you will begin to operate at a new level spiritually.
As you continue to grow spiritually, you have to dig deeper into your roots to deal with deeper levels of your foundations. This season is one such where God would have the body of Christ redefine our foundations once more
While all times of prayer are crucial, this month we shall also increase our prayer actions – Pray early in the day. The longer daylight hours call for us to work more while it is day for night comes when no man works. As we come to a conclusion of this first set of spring festivals of the LORD, we pray early and continually in accordance with Isaiah 56:1-7, Daniel 8:12. The enemy is opposed to the daily sacrifice of praise and worship we give unto God as you have learned with all other demon-gods vying for the same adoration and worship. By praying early we are defying him and his surrogate spirits. Jesus is our pattern. How often did he pray early in the morning?
Constantly and continually, the psalmist said – “Early I will destroy all the wicked of the land, That I may cut off all the evildoers from the city of the LORD.” (Ps 101:8 NKJV)
Jeremiah was instructed “‘O house of David [Body of Jesus Christ who is of the house of David]! Thus says the LORD: “Execute judgment in the morning; And deliver [him who is] plundered Out of the hand of the oppressor, Lest My fury go forth like fire And burn so that no one can quench [it], Because of the evil of your doings.” (Jer 21:12 NKJV emphasis added)
- …..Day unto day utters speech, And night unto night reveals knowledge. [There is] no speech nor language [Where] their voice is not heard. Their line has gone out through all the earth, And their words to the end of the world….s 19:1-5 NKJV) Each day has something to say concerning every aspect of life. This being a month when so much spiritual idolatry is reawakened with worship of demon gods in various forms, utter the voice of the Lord over your foundations and your family and your day, over the body of Christ and over the territory you live in – Psalm 29,
- Blot out every other voice that is speaking and instructing the day contrary to the Voice of the blood of Jesus especially the voice of the son of the Bondwoman who issues instructions five times a day – Col 2:14, Heb 12:24
- Shape each day with the words of your mouth. You were in Jesus Christ at the foundations of the earth and today because of His victory on the Cross, you can answer in the affirmative that indeed you have authority to lay foundations for the earth. (Job 38:4, Eph 1:4, Rev 13:8).
- Every morning there is a prayer God is waiting for from your lips. Like the psalmist ask that He will hear your voice as a pleasant offering every morning (Psalm 5:1-5).
- All of us may have a calendar. We all live the same day but we have different expressions, agenda, programs to accomplish different things. That means that you can actually decide what your day will look like. Ask God to put His word in your mouth today. (Ps 81:10, Psa 103:4-5) Ask the Lord to let the words spoken over your life and family be put in your mouth for every moment of this month.
- What does God want you to do when He puts His Words in your mouth? “Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. In this season when we have entered kingly authority, we agree with God’s purpose for each day: “See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.” (Jer 1:10 AV) On a daily basis root out tear down destroy overthrow build and plant into the lives of the members of your family. Do it for every gate of society where members of the family are represented.
God wants to plant the heaven, lay foundation of the earth thru words He put in your mouth. The kind of foundation and pillars in place for your days are in your mouth. Bible says The word of faith is near to you… even in your mouth (Isaiah 51:16, Job 38:12-15,
The word used for “wicked” is “Rasha.” It means corruption, depreciation. If you use your mouth to plant the day and lay foundations for the earth every day, it means you should have no corruption and depreciation in your life, and family. Do you know a family without anyone in government? Financial sector? Belief system, education etc?
It takes on form like clay under a seal…. Do you know you have seals and moulds inside your mouth? The day takes shape like clay. Your mouth is the one that will plant the heavens and lay foundations of the earth. It is like a mould. Your words will shape the day.
And stands out like a garment …How you clothe the day will determine to a large extent the way the earth and consequently, your family will look;
- Pray that the Lord will take the earth by the hedges on daily basis and shake out every wicked satanic prophecy and plan day by day.
- Declare that each day the heavens and the earth will yield their best for you. The sun shall not smite you by day nor the moon by night but will give their best (Deut 33:14-17, Psa 121)
- On daily basis you will receive the leaves from the tree of life which are for the healing of the nations. Your family is the smallest unit of the nation. Pray that God will bring healing to those areas of broken foundations. (Rev 22:2)
- Prophesy just like Genesis 1 and re-create your family foundations on daily basis by the words of your mouth. Where there is any corruption, prophesy healing, and renewal, a breaking down of the evil foundation and exposure of the true and only foundation God has given i.e. Jesus Christ and His righteous and just patterns. (Josh 24:15, Psalm 127-128)
- Pray that each member of the family will discover their place in God, and pursue it.
- Pray that God will cause you to see Him in each family member, despite their contrary ways. Pray that this will be the focus of your prayer and prophesy rather than their weaknesses.
- Pray that in this season your family will identify and then obey the voice of the Lord.
- “How long will you gad about, O you backsliding daughter? For the LORD has created a new thing in the earth––A woman shall encompass a man. (Gibbor)”” (Jer 31:22 NKJV). Pray that the women in your household shall surround “sabab” – means set limits for, direct, go around and be able to defend and protect one that will become a champion. (The word used there for man is “gibbor” meaning champion rather than “adam”)
- Prophesy that the women will produce and project champions in the males whether it be brothers, fathers, husbands, sons, nephews, uncles etc.. by their words and deeds. Pray that they will build up their homes with strong godly foundations
- Pray that every woman will be like pillars sculpted in palace style. structural support system that will change structure and make sure structures are solid . pillar not for ordinary use but meant for adorn a palace. Only palaces are good enough for pillars. They will be like queens and princesses in their homes. Not weak, unstable and unable to raise their families. (Psalm 144:12)
- Pray that if there be any in the family who are in any way dedicated to the kingdom of darkness for any purpose, known or unknown, the Lord will guide you on how to repent, and pray for them until they come to a personal knowledge of Him.
- Prophesy for fruitfulness; women who will be mothers – the epitome of love. They will raise families spiritual and physical. Whose seed will possess the gates of those who hate their progress. Whose seed will crash the head of the serpent in their generation. (Gen 24:60)
- Prophesy over the men in the family that they will be priests unto God in their homes. Pray that God will expose and deal with any other priesthood that may be echoing over your life.
- Prophesy that your sons shall be strong plantings of the Lord. They will bear fruit at all times. Like olive branches which can thrive in hot dry climate,
- Prophesy over the man that he is becoming an instrument of overcoming evil with good in the name of Jesus (Rom 12:21). I declare concerning this man because he is a champion even when anger comes he will over come. He is a a study in self control. He displays fruit of the spirit. He is the head of the home. He is the priest of our home. Etc etc.
- You may need to be provoked to good works in this spiritually active season. Sometimes we do not feel intimate with God. However, you can ask God to provoke you to come to Him ceaselessly for your family. If Jesus the green tree exhorted us to pray ceaselessly there is a reason why? It is never over until its over. (Rev 16:13, Psa 74:23). There is the enemy who is also in constant spiritual communication to thwart God’s purposes in your life. You need to pray ceaselessly. There are proclamations that are being spoken at every moment charging the atmosphere with things that exalt themselves above the knowledge of God. Ask God to open your ears to hear the tumult of the enemy around you and give you burden to continually run to God and present your life, your family the body of Christ and territory before Him.
As you learn to faithfully pray for your family, your scope of spiritual authority increases and you can extend it to your ministry, church, community and even nation.
PRAYING FOR NATIONS
Jewish Current Issues
- Join Multitudes of Jewish brethren around the world in reading the book of Ruth and praying through it on the eve of the Pentecost i.e. 6pm on the actual day of Sukkot on 6th June 2011 i.e. 6th of Sivan 5771 in the Jewish sacred calendar.
- On the 7th day God rested. Pray that the peace of God will cause there to be a rest from the various troubles that surround Israel in this season.
- The 49 days of counting the Omer have been season of great distress for Israel throughout the history. As one traces the history of the Jewish people, you note that it is during those days of the Omer that very sad and distressing things happened to them as a people as they were in the Dispersion. The nation has suffered attack, war situation, death and destruction during these times. A change occurred in this pattern in 1948 when the nation of Israel received her independence and became a UN recognized territory on 14th May during the counting of the Omer. It triggered days of hope. From that time on, the nation sought to change their sad history during the counting of the Omer and commemorate it with praise and thanks to the LORD.
- Pray for the nation of Israel that in this season, when they are surrounded all around by unrest and pressure to return to pre-1967 borders, there will be a rest of God.
- Pray for divine order upon that nation
- Pray for wisdom for the prime minister and all movers and shakers who are key to decision making concerning the borders for Israel
- Pray that the word of God in Isaiah 49 will stand; He will rather expand the borders of Israel than decrease it.
- Pray that indeed the guardian angel over Israel i.e. Archangel Michael, will watch over the Lord’s people during these days of great pressure from within and without the nation. (Dan 12:1)
- Kenya 1 June 1963, (47th Madaraka Day. Declaration of Self-government from UK; Kenyatta named 1st premier under the crown)
- Italy 2 June (55th Festa della Repubblica, Italy is voted a republic 1946)
- Tonga 4 June (40th Independence from the United Kingdom in 1970)
- Denmark no official National Day; 5 June (150th National day Constitution of 1849)
- Sweden 6 June (Gustav Vasa is elected King of Sweden in 1523, the constitutions of 1809 and 1974)
- Norfolk Island (Australia) 8 June ((second) settlement established (everybody from the Pitcairn Islands))
- Philippines 12 June (112th Independence; Philippine Declaration of Independence, from Spain in 1898)
- Russian Federation 12 June (20th Russia Day, declaration of independence in 1990, from the Soviet Union)
- St Helena 2nd Saturday in June (12)
- Montserrat 2nd Saturday (12) in June
- Pitcairn Islands 2nd Saturday in June (12)
- South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands 2nd Saturday in June (12)
- Falkland Islands 14 June (Liberation Day, the end of the Falklands War 1982)
- Iceland 17 June (Declaration of independence from Kingdom of Denmark in 1944)
- Seychelles 18 June
- Greenland (Denmark) 21 June (Longest Day of the Year)
- Luxembourg 23 June (the Monarch’s birthday)
- Québec, 24 June (Quebec’s National Holiday, from 1977; also celebration of John the Baptist, patron saint of French Canadians, since 1834)
- Mozambique 25 June (Independence from Portugal in 1975)
- Slovenia 25 June ((Statehood Day), declaration of independence from Yugoslavia in 1991)
- Croatia 25 June (Statehood day)
- Djibouti 27 June (Independence from France in 1977)
- Pray for God’s covering over the above nations as they commemorate their national days in various ways. These are key milestones in the nation’s history which the enemy also uses to make inroads into the fabric of the nation by ungodly cultures and practices.
- Pray that each of the above nations will be a sheep nation; that they will strengthen their ties with Israel and seek for better diplomatic ties. Pray that the body of Christ in each of the above nations will recognize their role in becoming spiritual ambassadors to Israel through their prayer and support in kind even if their civil government does not recognize Israel. (Psa 87, Zech 8)
- Pray for the continued peace of the above nations. If you are connected to any of them, ask the Lord to release to you all that He has vested in that nation for you. Also ask the LORD to release from you every deposit which was meant for each of the above nations. Pray this also for the body of Christ and peope whom you know in those nations (Jer 29:5-7)
- Macedonia’s Parliamentary elections will be held on 5 June 2011
- Moldova Local government elections will be held on 5 June 2011
- Turkey’s 17th general election will be held on 12 June 2011.
- Peru Presidential elections (2nd round) will be held on 12 June 2011
- Pray that peaceful elections will reign in each of the above nations
- Pray that the leaders who will be chosen will cause the body of Christ in these nations to really waken and seek His purposes more fully.
- Also pray that the rulers who come to power i n this seson will have a fear of God to do His bidding.
- Many nations begin their fiscal year in June. Most will be reading their national budget around 10th or June 2011. Eastern African nations all read their budget during this time. It is a time of much anxiety with the escalating standard of living. Pray that God will overshadow the various ministers of finance as they work toward a budget which will be in accordance with God’s word to turn around the continent of Africa and improve miraculously, our fortunes.
PRAYING GOD’S PATTERNS INTO THE HEAVENS
There are many in the body of Christ today that lack understanding about the heavens. The right and righteous thing to do, is to seek for knowledge and understanding about it because Job 29:16b says “…and the cause which I knew not I searched out” instead, they set their mouth against the heavens; and their tongue walks through the earth (Ps 73:9) spreading their unbelief and ignorance to unsuspecting souls. The word of the Lord says such people are wicked, they are the ungodly who are always at ease and they have an end.
- If you belong to this group of people REPENT and pray for other ignoramuses in the body of Christ to come to the knowledge of the truth and seek knowledge so they will escape the wrath of God. (Hos 4:6; Ps 73:18-20)
- Slowly proclaim Ps 73 and thank God for deliverance from ignorance.
THE MAJOR ASTRONOMICAL EVENTS OF SIGNIFICANCE IN THE HEAVENS ARE AS FOLLOWS
- Apart from the phases of the moon, the heavens have high activity during this month. NOTE that in early June, EIGHT of the nine planets will all be in the sky at one time, just at the time dawn begins to fill the morning skies with the light of day. From tiny Mercury to the most distant Pluto, all but Saturn will be plainly visible. Also there are numerous comets and meteor showers on almost daily basis during the month. Is it a wonder that the gods named after these planets required much spiritual activity dedicated to them? Yet the one and true God created the heavens for His pleasure to perform the roles assigned by Him in Genesis 1:14-17. Praise God for the heavens and command them to declare His glory in every single day of this month.
Crescents and Quarter Moons (Sickles & Bows respectively)
This is a period when the occult intensify their enchantments, strength and fortification
- The occult uses the crescent moons as spiritual sickles for harvesting the gains of the righteous that are ignorant to enrich the wicked. Pray that the Lord, to whom the righteous belongs, will repay the occult for this wickedness. (Rom 12:19)
- The moon is God’s creation and the crescent moon is a visible part of the moon at a given point in time. Speak to the crescent moon to hold fast to God’s mandate and accomplish it and not heed to any unrighteous commands (Gen 1:16-18; Ps 104:19; 89:37)
- At the occurrence of the crescent and quarter moons, declare the enchantments of the occult nullified and blotted out in the heavens by the blood of Jesus. (Col 2:14)
- For strength and fortification, continuously confess Isa 12:2-6 and pray Ps 46:1-3
The first quarter moon for the seventh month is on the 09th of June 2011 @ 02:11 UT and the last quarter moon is on the 23rd of June 2011 @ 11:48 UT
The quarter moons are used by the occult as spiritual bows and their lying lips and deceitful tongues are used for the shooting of very sharp destructive arrows which are words filled with curses of every imaginary evil against the righteous such as divorce, suicide, incest etc
- Pray for the people in the occult involved in such practice and ask the Lord to forgive them because they do not really know what they are doing. (Lk 23:34)
- The occult hate the righteous because they are in darkness. Ask the Lord to release them into the light of the glorious gospel of Christ. (1 Joh 2:11; 2 Cor 4:4)
The full moon is on the 15th of June 2011 @ 20:14 UT
- Pray that the full moon will praise the LORD alone during this month and reject every instruction coming to it to smite people by night with “moonstruck madness” and other unstabilizing effects which are common during the full moon.
The summer solstice is on the 21st of June 2011 @ 17:16 UT
The solstice is an astronomical event that happens twice a year when the sun’s apparent position in the sky reaches its northernmost or southernmost extremes and standstill in declination, meaning the apparent movement of the sun’s path north or south comes to a stop before reversing direction.. it is also considered as the celebration day for the resurrection of Adonis (also called Tammuz and Osiris) with weeping and lamentation and wild revelry and immoral acts. In the southern hemisphere, it will be the winter solstice i.e. the shortest day and longest night.
- On the day of the summer solstice, pray that the sun of righteousness will arise and heal the heart, mind, will, emotion, conscience, character, temperament, prayer life, word intake life, finances and everything that requires healing for all those who fear the name of the Lord and enjoy the mercy of the Lord (Mal 4:2)
- For the southern hemisphere, pray Isa 17:13-14 for all those who rob and spoil people under the cover of darkness.
The new moon that ushers in the seventh lunar season is on the 01st of June 2011 @ 21:03 UT
- It is a new moon and the ushering in of a Sabbatical month together. Exalt the Lord your God and worship at His footstool. Look closely from the beginning of the year, and praise God for all the wonderful things He has done for you, family, business, etc (Ps 99:5; 25:1)
- As you worship the Lord, ask Him to open the gates of the seventh month unto you and take you into the spirit of the month. Ask Him to show you what you need to know and see; then you can prepare ahead to honour God in everything. (Eze 46:3; Isa 26:2)
There is partial solar eclipse visible in Asia, N. America and Iceland on 1st June. During the full moon, on 15th June there will be a total Lunar Eclipse. The eclipse will be visible throughout most of South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
Solar eclipse occurs when the moon passes between the sun and the earth and the moon fully or partially covers the sun as viewed from a location on the earth. This can only happen during a new moon when the sun and moon are in conjunction as seen from the earth. This is a partial solar eclipse because the moon is seen to only partially cover the sun. The total lunar eclipse happens when the earth’s shadow is cast on the moon completely and only a halo appears.
- Pray that spiritually, any system in place or structure or laws in these nations that have eclipsed even partially, the penetration of the fullness of the light of the glorious gospel of Christ into these nations, on the occasion of the new moon, God should arise and scatter them so these nations will receive a new opportunity where Christ the image of God will fully shine upon them. (2 Cor 4:4; Ps 68:1)
- Proclaim Isa 60:19-22 over every sector of the society in these nations.
- During eclipses pray that the heavens will praise the LORD and reject every occult activity which is done to draw power and prognosticate and align the heavens to their own advantage. All their false claims and instructions will come to nothing. Only God’s purpose shall come to pass. Isaiah 44:24-25
From 21 May to 20 June the sun passes through a cluster of 85 stars in the constellation called Gemini symbolized by the twins which speaks of His two fold nature, two fold work and two fold coming. This represents Jesus the Messiah: His second coming, which relates to “The glory that should follow”. He is coming to reign as Prince of Peace but all enemies must be subdued. (Refer to May 2011 prayer guide for further info and prayer direction on this)
From the 21 June the sun passes through a cluster of 83 stars in the constellation called Cancer wrongly symbolized by the crab. The correct symbol is a Scarabeus Beetle which is an emblem of RESURRECTION.
In ancient Denderah and Hindu cultures, CANCER was represented as a Scarabaeus or sacred beetle, considered by the Egyptians as an emblem of the resurrection of the body; since the Scarabaeus passed its earthly existence as a worm of the earth and developed into a winged denizen of heaven.
In America there is a creature called “the June beetle or bug” with a similar life cycle. It is reported to pass its earthly existence as a worm buried in the ground for 2 years after which the adult winged beetle emerges from the ground and flies away.
Jesus passed His earthly life here on earth, was crucified, died, buried and resurrected back into heaven.
The heavens tell this very vital aspect of the gospel of the Kingdom, which God has placed in the stars – THAT JESUS IS THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE.
- In Joh 11:20-27 Jesus had dialogue with Martha to whom He said “I am the resurrection and the life: he that believes in me though he were dead, yet shall he live” This implies that Jesus the word in Joh 1:1-2 is still the resurrection and the life; so anybody, no matter how spiritually dead that individual may be, once he/she fellowships with the word of God and believes; he/she will revive. Pray that every member of the Body of Christ will diligently feed on the word, experience its resurrection power in their true life situations and by their personal testimonies to them, introduce the word to people who are spiritually dead so they too will revive. (Jer 15:16; Job 23:12)
In CANCER is the completion of His work seen in reference to His redeemed – The Messiah’s redeemed possessions held fast. The three smaller group of stars called decans that make up Cancer develop this truth. They tell of the heaven-bound company (believers) that God is going to bring to a place he has prepared for them.
URSA MINOR represents the lesser sheepfold or flock, who are “partakers of the heavenly calling,” a “little flock,” but the kingdom shall be theirs, for which they now look and wait. They have not yet “received the promises; but, having seen them afar off” by faith, they “were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth” (Heb 11:13).
- Every one in the Body of Christ are “partakers of the heavenly calling” Pray 1 Cor 4:2 for self, family, business, the Body of Christ that, God will make each member as faithful to Him as Christ is faithful and MEDITATE on Heb 3:1-6
URSA MAJOR represents the sheepfold and the sheep or flock which is the seed that is compared to “the sand of the sea shore” – a larger flock.
Israel is the innumerable seed, like “the sand of the sea shore” that God scattered, but promised to gather him, and keep him as a shepherd does his flock (Jer 31:10). As God takes charge of His flock, He will feed them on good pasture but He will sift them by the extermination of the fat and violent ones.
- Thank God for His faithfulness in fulfilling His promises to His people even when His people are not faithful (2 Tim 2:13)
- Proclaim Eze 31:11-22 over the land of Israel.
ARGO – represents the ship that brings the pilgrims safely home.
- The ransomed of the Lord shall return and come to Zion with songs, and everlasting joy upon their heads; so pray that God will ransom His people on earth especially those in Africa from every bondage, pit, chains and prison houses of the enemy and release joy unspeakable unto them. (Isa 35:10)
Is this the month of your birth? Ask that the virtues of this month, in the numbers 4, 6 and 10, the declarations that the heavens are making in this season will be your portion as you celebrate another new beginning.
Pray that this month fruitfulness will be your portion in the work of your hands and in your growth in the things of God.
- Is this the month of your birth? Pray for your birthday; you may also make this a prayer for the weekday when you were born whichever day be it Monday, Wednesday etc etc
- Thank God for your birth month.
- Thank Him for your specific day of birth. Declare that day blessed.
- Thank Him that He ordained that you will be made manifest on earth on a specific day in that month at a specific hour and minute.
- Thank Him that He has a purpose for your life and it will be fulfilled.
- Ask the Lord to forgive you where you have for one reason or another, ignored or rejected to recognize your day of birth.
- Thank God for the day of your conception. (Psa 139:13)
- Thank God that when He thought of you, he already thought of your entire life. Thank Him that He did not leave anything to chance. (Isa 49:1)
- Thank Him that he knew exactly what your redemptive purpose was going to be. (Psa 139:16)
- Pray that He will reveal the original you more and more as you enter another year of your life. (Psa 139:13-15)
- Pray that He will restore the heavenly label, and the heavenly name He gave you before you were conceived. (Jer 1:5).
Prophecies of the year 2011
Please purchase a copy of the 2011 prophecies at the media desk or print a copy from our website www.gapnetwork.org to enable you keep the promises of God in focus and pray them into manifestation.
PROCLAIM ISAIAH 35:8-10 OVER THE EARTH