The 4th Sacred Calendar Month: 19th June –18th July 2012
The first month of the Jewish sacred calendar, the month of Abib, started by divine instruction recorded in Ex 12:2 and Deut 16:1. The rest of the months of the year were determined from one new moon to another (Isa 66:23) a strictly lunar calendar. The Gregorian calendar is based on a solar year so there is disparity between the sacred and the Gregorian calendar.
In 2012, reckoning by the Gregorian calendar, the first sacred calendar month Abib began on the day of the new moon 22nd March – 20th April; the second sacred calendar month called Zif was from the day of the new moon 21st April – 19th May; the third sacred calendar month called Sivan began on the day of the new moon 20th May – 18th June, the fourth sacred calendar month called Tammuz began on the day of the new moon 19th June – 18th July and now The fifth sacred calendar month will begin on the day of the next new moon — the 19th of July – 16th of August 2012.
The month of July on the Gregorian calendar is therefore approximately equivalent to the fifth (5th) Jewish sacred calendar month called AB, beginning on the day of the new moon, 19th of July 2012 – 16th of August 2012
It is also the eleventh (11th) month following the Jewish civil calendar and the seventh (7th) month in the Julian and Gregorian calendars.
It was on the first day of AB, at God’s command, that Aaron the high priest went to mount Hor and died there (Num 20:22-29; 33:38).
In ancient Roman calendar, July was the fifth month so it was called “Quintilis mensis” in Latin, meaning “fifth month”. This set March as the beginning month of the year before it was changed to January at the time of the decemvirs about 450 BC. The name “Quintilis” was changed to “Julius” in honour of Julius Caesar who was born in the fifth month, and was the one who assigned 31 days to the month in the year 46 BC, hence the name JULY.
It is the warmest month in most of the northern hemisphere where it is the 2nd month of summer and the coldest, in much of the southern hemisphere where it is the 2nd month of winter.
The second half of the year commences in July.
PRAYING THROUGH THE MONTH
Irrespective of the beginning of the month of July following the Gregorian calendar, we are still in the Jews’ fourth sacred calendar month which began on the 19th of June and will end on the 18th of July and then the fifth sacred month will begin on the 19th of July on the day of the new moon. We will pray through the 4th into the 5th sacred months accordingly.
§ This is a season of new beginnings. By the mercies of God we have just been ushered into the beginning of the second half of the year according to the Gregorian calendar. Honour the Lord with the fruit of your lips in praises and giving of thanks because it is He who has kept every living thing alive to experience this day. (Heb 13:15)
§ Inscribe with your tongue upon every part of creation that every moment of the fifth sacred calendar month belongs to God because He created all things. Dedicate every moment of the month to the creator so it can be a pleasurable tool in His hands. (Ps 45:1b; Rev 4:11)
§ Declare that this month onward you will experience the goodness of the LORD in increasing measure.
The 4th sacred month is a reflection of the fourth day of creation (Gen 1:14-19) the day the foundation of light in the heavens were laid when God made two great lights, the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night and made the stars also. The Assembly of God’s people have the privilege of laying their foundations with the light in the word of God.
§ Present the foundations of your life, marriage, business, relationships, neighborhood and nation to God. Ask Him to lead you into the strong city and into the “Edom” of your foundations, so you can correct them by the light of God’s word because if the foundation is destroyed, what can the righteous do? (Ps 60:9-10; 108:10-11; 11:3)
The 5th sacred month is also a reflection of the fifth day of creation; it is a month of grace. (Gen 1:20-23). This is the day God commanded the waters to abound with an abundance of living things in the waters, and filled the atmosphere around the earth with living birds of every kind. The waters became living waters which can be connected to the living waters Jesus offered His disciples. (Joh 7:37-)
§ Therefore, in this month, so far as you believe in Jesus Christ, present your life to Him for fresh filling with the Holy Spirit so you will be refreshed and renewed. Pray that God will release His spirit afresh upon the body of Christ and upon all the people groups in the nations of Africa so His word will be fulfilled. (Joh 7:37-39; Joel 2:28-29; Acts 2:17)s
§ Genesis 1 – 2:4 is a compact account of the entirety of God’s creation, their functions and purpose for creation. Read and meditate on the fourth and fifth day of creation captured in Gen 1:14-19 and 20-23 respectively. Ask God as many questions as you so desire to ask, and patiently wait for Him to take you on a discovery trip of the reality of the world you live in today. It is indeed the pleasure of the Father to show and give His children the kingdom. (Gen 1:14-23;Mat 7:7; Lk 11:9; Lk 12:32)
God wants His people to be productive in Him, certainly; outside Him we can do nothing. The tree of life in Rev 22:2 demonstrates the level of fruitfulness God expects from each of His people; it produces twelve varieties of fruits, thus, for each month, a fresh variety of fruit is produced (Amp).
§ Pray that God will release the fruits of the 5th, 7th and 11th months into your life, marriage, family members, business, the body of Christ, city, nation and continent. In addition pray that as these fruits are released into your life, it will trigger the fruitfulness of all the gifts God has deposited in you. (Joh 15:1-5; Rev 22:2; Rom 12:1-8)
- What is special about the seventh Gregorian month? Probably, it is a month you cannot forget because it is your month of birth or wedding or commencement of a business, or the month you first traveled outside your nation for the very first time or it is the month in which a joyful thing took place which you want to thank God for, etc. reasons why the month is special are inexhaustible. What gives God pleasure is what He blesses so present the occasions to God Almighty for His blessings of heaven above and pray that those occasions will always be a source of pleasure to Him. (Gen 49:25; Rev 4:11)
- The seventh Gregorian month is the Sabbath month of rest based on the principle of rest on the seventh day of creation (Gen 2:1-3) all through scripture, God was very particular about the observance of the Sabbath day. Make this month a true Sabbath month by serving God in fastings and prayers, throughout the month, then like Anna the prophetess, you too will give thanks to God when you see the redemption you have been expecting; not just in your life but in your family, marriage, business etc and in the entire nation. (Lk 2:37-38)
Praying into the significance of the Numbers 5, 7 and 11
The number five is the number of grace and grace is unmerited favour.
Grace is divine ability given by the power of God to enable one accomplish a God given task. God told Paul that His grace is sufficient for him, and His strength is made perfect in weakness, when Paul complained about the thorn in his flesh. (2 Cor 12:7-9)
- The divinely orchestrated practical situations that process one to sonship have eluded many of God’s people because unlike Paul, they do not ask for grace when the occasion arises so they lack grace to go through the process. Pray that God will cause His grace to abound towards you and to every single member of the body of Christ, to bring you and all His people to the point of submission to God’s good work of creating the situations that will necessarily process you and His people into sons. (2 Cor 9:8)
- Loudly confess 2 Cor 12:9-10 and meditate on its implication to you when you submit and go through the divinely orchestrated practical situations that will end up in you being qualified to be called a son to God. (Ps 2:7)
- Pray for grace to help you take a decision to be on the Lord’s side on this issue, and willingly surrender to His will and counsel. (Heb 4:16)
The number seven is the number of maturity.
The first man God created was a matured man; consequently maturity is paramount in the scheme of affairs with God.
For a whole year now, God has been dwelling on the subject of maturity. He has been looking for those He could call sons of His Kingdom, matured enough for Him to apportion responsibility and to manifest His glory through them on the earth especially in this end time when He is preparing His ekklesia for the return of His Son Jesus Christ.
- Dear reader, who are you in God’s Kingdom on earth? Are you yet a matured son of God highly skilled with His word or you are still a babe, partaker of the milk of the word and unskilled in the word of righteousness? Answer this in your own assessment and allow God to also assess you. Pray that God will help you come to the full age He is searching for as you practically exercise your senses with His word. (Heb 5:12-14)
Prayerfully study the full life story of Joseph in Gen 37 to Gen 50. This is what it takes to be a matured son of God, so God can put the responsibility of caring for nations into your hands just the way He did with Joseph.
- Take note of his brothers’ maltreatment and how he handled it to the very end.
- Take note of his loyalty to Potiphar the Egyptian and his household
- Take note of his selfless service in Potiphar’s house
- Take note of how he did not defend himself when Potiphar threw him into prison because of the lies Potiphar’s wife told against him.
- Take note of his selfless service and goodness to the inmates of the prison for as long as he was there.
- Take note of how he re-unites with his family and how he treats them despite everything they had done.
- Take note of how he steadfastly clang to God irrespective of the situations he found himself in.
- Take note – no bitterness, no anger, no malice, and no revenge; just Love!
- You know who you are, you know what your shortcomings are, you know how you have fared so far, as a Christian in all your dealings with fellow brethren and none believers alike. Present yourself to God and be naked before Him as you wholeheartedly present your attitudes, character, dispositions, temperament, will etc to Him and let God take you through the process that will separate you from all these negative attributes so you can become a son. (Gen 2:25)
The number eleven represents the eleventh hour, that final moment of lull before an event of important proportions occurs – (Math 20:6, 9)
Eleven also represents disorder, disorganization, imperfection, and disintegration. (2 Kings 23:36 – 24:1-4) In relation to the present season of God’s government in 2012, every child of God on earth is in a season of lull, a quite period, still, silent; because God alone knows what He will do next after he has finished doing all He has to do in the lives of His people this year. There is great expectation in the hearts of God’s people that God will come through for them.
As uneventful as it may seem physically, yet spiritually, God is at work in the lives of the body of Christ from the foundations of their existence on earth in relation to what He had ordained for them before the foundation of the world. He is therefore involved in overhauling lives, re-furbishing, re-arranging, re-organizing, re-constructing etc their lives from its very foundations. God is accomplishing the same work in nations. This may result in some degree of disorder, disorganization, disintegration, disorientation and imperfections, in which nothing seem to work.
You are perplexed because you cannot control your household as you had hitherto done: suddenly you cannot understand the behavior of your children neither can you control them, your spouse’s behavior has changed! While you are pondering, praying and crying unto God to come into the situation; your place of work is worse. Your colleagues have suddenly become strangers; you have suddenly begun to see some in the light of what they truly are. In the generality of the society there is no better report. Do not misunderstand or misinterpret the situations you find yourself in, because God is at work and will soon bring His work to a perfect completion.
- Pray that the eyes of your understanding will be enlightened, and ask the Lord to fill you with joy so you will not sorrow but rather be strengthened to go through it because the joy of the Lord is your strength. (Eph 1:17-18; Neh 8:10)
- Repeatedly proclaim the prayer of Habakkuk in Hab 3:17-19 to the Lord.
- Pray that the Lord God will be the strength of the leaders of the nations God has placed His mighty hands upon, and that, they will trust God absolutely to take their nations to a higher level of operation in Him.(Ps 140:7a; Prov 3:5-6)
Obedience even unto death
On the first day of the fifth sacred calendar month, God called Aaron to come to Him on Mount Hor; he complied, but physically died there (Numbers 33:38). Whoever God calls unto Himself; must go through “death” which is separation in your spirit, soul and body; just as the spirit is separated from the body in physical death. (Jas 2:26 MSG)
- The only successful way of walking with God is to be separated from every vile thing in your spirit, soul and body; separated from “self” and every lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and the pride of life. You must be separated from every evil imagination of your heart and completely trust God with your life. Pray that God will initiate the process of separation and daily empty you of “self” so you can begin a new walk of trust and obedience. (1 Cor 15:31; 1 Joh 2:15-17; Col 3:1-6)
- There are certain attitudes, habits, and other behavioural patterns that are not of God and have been acquired through unrighteous family covenants so they are demon controlled. Starting with you the reader let God examine and identify such areas of faults, and expose them from their foundations. Pray that the refiner’s fire will separate you from them forever (Hab 3;13; Mal 3;2-3)
- Pray and submit your will, emotions, dispositions and temperaments, character, mindset to the will of God so like Jesus you too can say before the king “not my will, but thy will be done” declaring that you are “dead” but alive in Christ. (Math 26:42)
- Jesus learned obedience by the things He suffered. Pray for yourself and for every member of the body of Christ that you will not go through unnecessary suffering because of disobedience, but rather you submit totally to obedience to God’s voice, ways and will knowing that if you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good of the land. (Heb 5:8; Isa 1:19)
Celebrations in the month of July
This year’s Ramadan has been set to commence on the evening of the day of the new moon which is the fifth day of the week (Thursday) 19th July 2012 or on the evening of the sixth day of the week (Friday) 20th July 2012. The fast is from dawn to dusk every day and it is expected to end in the evening of the seventh day of the week (Saturday) 18th August 2012. The Dates may vary from place to place depending on the occurrence of the new moon in those areas.
- This is a season to step up your prayer life and pray that the redemption of our Moslem brethren should draw nigh as many are very diligent and are sincerely seeking the LORD but they are sincerely wrong in the direction they have taken. Pray that the LORD will reveal Himself to many during this season.
One of the leaders of the muslim faith gave the following counsel to all Moslems: “the Ramadan gives Moslems yet one more opportunity to re-dedicate ourselves to the absolute power of the divine and re-focus our lives to worshipping him and him alone. Each Moslem can develop an individual plan to benefit from, and all Moslems can do something extra to earn an additional grace from god, the almighty.
A few suggestions to look into are:
- Let us make it a habit to visit the mosque as often as possible but atlas once a day with our families.
- Let us make it a habit to break the fast with our fellow Moslems in the mosque at least once a week.
- Let us invite our non Moslem friends and neighbors to join us in the breaking of our fasts.
- Let us pool our efforts and resources to feeding the homeless.
- Let us be extra generous and donate our money to worthy causes.
- Let us encourage our children to offer taraweeh or extra prayers in Ramadan with us at the mosque, after the isha or night prayer which is the fifth salat prayer. (ref to Praying through Gates of Time to counter this.)
- Let us try to complete reading the Quran with meaning, at least once.
- Let us ensure that we mend our relations with everyone regardless of the mistakes on the part of others.
- Let us spend some time in seclusion at night praying to the almighty.
- Let us ensure that we will not hurt anyone and control our anger in all situations.
- Let us spend more time with our families especially in breaking the fast.
- Let us make sure that we don’t miss our fajr Prayer which is the dawn or daybreak prayers and pray all the other prayers on time.
- Let us donate at least one book to a local library.
- Let us ensure that we offer Zakat ul fitr ahead of Eid prayers so that the poor and the needy can make use of it in an appropriate manner.
- Let us place our trust in Allah in everything that we do”.
- This season as often as possible pray through the midnight watch as it is an active time for Moslems during the Ramadan. This is the third watch of the night and one of the most important times to keep watch. This is a special time for divine governments . . . overruling – human decrees! Exodus 12 – 14 This watch is the weak link for Islam: only a few Sufis pray at this time!!! The story is different during the month of Ramadan when every muslim is encouraged to pray the ‘Tahajjud’. (culled from the book “Praying Through the Gates of Time”)
- Prayerfully proclaim Isa 58 observing carefully God’s demand on His people.
- Pray that as the adherents to Islam go through this process in this season, their zeal will be re-channeled to the truth as is presented in Isa 58.
- Pray that God will confront them with light just as He did to Saul of Tarsus on His way to Damascus. (Acts 9:1-6)
- When the sun in the heavens rises on a daily basis, let it expose the falsehood in the prayers they have prayed especially at dawn. Ask the LORD to visit many of them during those times for they truly seek the truth. Jesus is the ONLY Way, Truth and Life. (Job 20:27, Joh 14:6)
The names of the sons of Ishmael by their names according to their generations were Nebaioth the first born and Kedar was the second, followed by Adbeel and Mibsam etc. (Gen 25:13; 1 Ch 1:29) these were sons of Ishmeal who carried seed for the lineage of Ishmael – the Ishmaelites some of whose descendants formed the bedrock of Islam.
The “flocks of Kedar” and the “rams of Nebaioth” signify the seed bearers for propagating Islam. Spiritually, such seed bearers for Islam are the marabous, the sheiks, Islamic teachers and scholars etc. these have imbibed so much of Islam and are ready to raise others so as to expand the Islamic kingdom.
- Jesus said He has other sheep in other folds, them He must bring, and they will hear His voice and there will be one flock and one shepherd. Pray that in this season of fast, Christ will release the “flocks of Kedar” and the “rams of Nebaioth who are acceptable as sacrifice for the beautification of God’s house. (Isa 60:7; Joh 10:16)
- The summary objective of their fast is a perversion of God’s kind of acceptable fast. Pray for a reversal in which their fast will be. (Joh 4:21-23)
PRAYING FOR THE NATIONS
“For as the earth brings forth its bud, as the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth, so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations. (Isa 61:11)
Jewish civil issues
- The new Egyptian president has declared that the union with Israel is an illegal marriage that must be broken. In his bid to stop recognizing Israel as a nation he declared that Cairo will no longer be the capital for Egypt, but Jerusalem. In this season when the LORD is realigning Africa with Israel so as to fulfill the promises in Isaiah 19:22-25 declare that every plan that is contrary to the purposes of the LORD shall be thwarted. Africa and Israel shall partner to usher in the purposes of the LORD in the nations.
- Pray for Israel that, that which is written in the volume of the books concerning them will always prevail.(Ps 40:7-8)
- Declare Isa 54:17 for Israel into every part of creation, the only exceptions is that which the Lord wills.
The following nations experience national days in this month
- British Virgin Islands 1 July
- Burundi 1 July 1962 (independence from Belgium)
- Rwanda 1 July 1962 (Independence from Belgium)
- Canada 1 July (Canada Day, Canada a confederation of four provinces in 1867)
- Hong Kong 1 July (Transfer of sovereignty to the PRC in 1997)
- Cayman Islands 1st week in July
- Belarus 3 July (Liberation of Minsk from German occupation by Soviet troops in 1944)
- Isle of Man (usually) 5 July (Tynwald Day, Tynwald (parliament) annual meeting)
- United States 4 July (Independence Day, declaration of independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain in 1776)
- Venezuela 5 July (Declaration of independence from Spain in 1811)
- Comoros 6 July (Independence from France in 1975)
- Malawi 6 July (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1964)
- Solomon Islands 7 July (Independence from United Kingdom in 1978)
- Argentina 9 July (Declaration of Independence, from Spain in 1816)
- Palau 9 July (Constitution Day, the world’s first nuclear-free constitution 1981
- (“nuclear-free” dropped in 1994 in order to become an associated state to the
- United States (Compact of Free Association)))
- Bahamas 10 July (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1973)
- Mongolia 11 July (Declaration of independence from China in 1921)
- Kiribati 12 July (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1979)
- São Tomé and Príncipe 12 July (Independence from Portugal in 1975)
- Northern Ireland 12 July (Battle of the Boyne Day)
- Montenegro 13 July (recognized as independent at the Congress of Berlin 1878)
- New Caledonia (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- France 14 July (Bastille Day)
- Martinique (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- Martinique (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- Réunion (France) 14 July Bastille Day
- Mayotte (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- St Pierre and Miquelon (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- French Guyana (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- French Polynesia (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- Colombia 20 July (Independence from Spain in 1810)
- Belgium 21 July (Proclaimed independence from the Netherlands: Leopold of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld takes the oath as first king of the Belgians in 1831)
- Guam (US) 21 July (Liberation Day, Americans landing on Guam 1944, the
- beginning of the Battle_of Guam_(1944))
- Curacao (Netherlands) 2 July
- Egypt 23 July (The revolution of 1952)
- Puerto Rico (US) 25 July (Constitution Day, establishment of Commonwealth of
- Puerto Rico 1952)
- Liberia 26 July (Proclamation of the Republic: independence from the United States in 1847)
- Peru 28 July (Declaration of independence from Spain in 1821)
- Faroe Islands (Denmark) 29 July (Ólavsøka (Saint Olaf‘s death in Battle)
- Vanuatu 30 July (Independence from United Kingdom and France in 1980)
July holds one of the highest number of national days with at least 44 nations and territories celebrating one special day or the other. This is significant:
- Rwanda and Burundi celebrate 50 years of independence and fully enter into a season of Jubilee. Pray that the virtues of the jubilee will begin to fully manifest in these two nations. Pray for restoration, ressurection of industry, revival in the Body of Christ, restitutiuon of that which was stolen from these nations in terms of destiny, possessions, people, vision, repentance, rejoicing after seasons of debilitating grief especially over the period of commemorating the genocides from April to June every year. Return to inheritance of many nationals who are in exile or living as refugees. May there be an aliyah so many will return to build he nation, rebuilding of that which was broken down in every facet of society and reestablishment of the kingdom of God and His purposes in and through the Body of Christ as His ambassador in these nations. (Isaiah 60)
- Pray for every nation celebrating a national day this month, that the Liberty of the Holy Spirit, will be released into the Body of Christ in a greater manner so that during this month, more souls will experience the saving power of Jesus Christ.
- Pray that key areas of bondage in these nations will be exposed and broken as they celebrate their various national days.
- Egypt will be celebrating the 70th anniversary of their first revolution day this month. Pray that during this season of celebrating 10 cycles of sabbatical years, the spirit of revolution will be broken as the people are set free to enter into a jubilee season
- Egypt has just undergone chaotic elections which saw the Moslem Brotherhood’s Mohammed Mursi win the election. He is already talking about reconsidering the peace pact between Israel and Egypt signed in 1979 and wants to strengthen ties with Iran with whom they had broken ties for years. Prophesy concerning the highway of the LORD from Africa to Israel and Assyria (Isaiah 19:23-25). In this season when the LORD is turning the fortunes of the continent of Africa nd her relations with Israel, this shall not stand for it is contrary to the word of the LORD
- When Egypt was in conflict with Israel they spent a large percentage of their budget in security issues. When they reconciled the ladn which was a desert was turned into a fruitful field and today Egypt is a big exporter of market produce thanks to technology from Israel. The whims of one man or group shall not set back that nation and the continent of Africa at large. Pray that the purposes of the LORD concerning this man’s leadership shall be fulfilled in this season and despite the islamist leanings there may seem to be, the hand of the LORD will be strong upon Mursi to go in God’s pattern as the Body of Christ arises to content with this new unprogressive move (Prov 21:1).
- Pray that during this month, the LORD will move in the Body of Christ, pouring out wisdom on how to move Egypt forward after the past two years of unrest and uncertainty and the new anti-Israel stance of the new government Psalm 83.
- There has been a shaking in South America with nations like Paraguay suffering heavy civil unrest by squatters who are demanding for land which is their inheritance to be returned to them. Paraguay has entered her jubilee for the 4th time as she celebrated 200 years of independence. Pray that indeed during this season of divine governance the LORD will bring back the people into their land.
- Pray that in each of the above nations, there will be a revival within the Body of Christ to carry out the Great Commission.
- Pray for Bolivia where Police force has gone on strike because of low pay. Pray that the LORD will rouse the body of Christ in that nation to be the ones to offer solutions concerning this.
- Pray for Norway as the nation comes to terms with the closing of the 10 week Anders Breivik case where he was being tried for mass murder of 77 people and 242 were injured. The rather peaceful nation has undergone a season of great turmoil following the tragic incident in the past few months. Pray that many will turn to the LORD as their Comforter during such a time as this.
- Pray concerning the continued calamities in Nigeria which has been having internal security challenges. These were compounded by a prison break which saw many prisoners escape. Pray for the LORD to return Nigeria to their place of inheritance, and the Jubilee promise in Isaiah 60:18. Pray that indeed the man of violence will encounter the LORD during this month and should they reject repentance, the LORD will judge them.
- There has been two prominent deaths of political leaders in Kenya. This was followed by a spate of bombings in churches in Kenya. Pray that in this season that the nation is entering her jubilee, every man of violence, whether driven by political or religious fanaticism will be judged because violence shall not be found in the land nor destruction in its borders even as proclaimed in Isaiah 60.
- Pray for the families that have been affected by the violence of the attacks and the trauma that follows. Pray that the blood of Jesus will speak and the comfort which is from the LORD will cover each household.
- Pray that he LORD will arise to fight for His bride who is under attack in the nations of Kenya and Nigeria and in other part of Africa. May the LORD arise and His enemies be scattered on behalf of the body of Christ.
- Thank God for the First Gentleman of Malawi, i.e. the president’s husband who has been an example of humility, honesty and integrity in his dealings within the state house. He has rejected a salary which is to be paid to him by the state for being First Gentleman, and the use of state machinery for his own personal use e.g. the presidential convoy, extra security etc. His integrity has had a positive effect in the nation and the region at large. Pray that his humility and integrity will be reflected in the leadership within other nations of Africa.
- Continue to lift up the nations of the world in this season of election
Summer Olympics 2012
- This month the nations of the world gather in London United Kingdom for the Summer Olympics which will kick off from 27th July for about one month. Pray that as the nations gather, let the LORD of the nations Jehovah brood over the gatherings
- Pray for each participating nation that there shall be the protection of the LORD over each life.
- Pray that the threats of terrorism that have plagued the games will be diffused and exposed and that the LORD shall be a Banner of Protection over everyone participating in the games.
- Pray for the organizing teams for the entire Olympics, that during these days the LORD will present them with many opportunities to know
- Pray for the Body of Christ to arise and key into this season when nations gather together. May the LORD present many who are called by His name to bring many souls into the kingdom.
- Pray for safety of all the thousands of spectators coming from around the world to witness these days of sports.
- This year women from Saudi Arabia have been allowed to compete in the Olympic games for the first time. Pray that they will encounter with kingdom citizens who will reach out to them with the gospel. Pray that these women will encounter the LORD Jesus Christ during these days.
- A general election is to be held in Mexico on Sunday, July 1, 2012. Voters will go to the polls to elect, on the federal level for a presidential candidate and legislative assembly
- The newly elected Egyptian president is to take office on 1st July 2012 with a declaration that he is considering breaking the peace accord with Israel.
- Mali has cancelled its elections which were scheduled for 1 July 2012. Pray for that nation which underwent a military coup after the last election season for the jubilee man who will usher that nation into a new jubilee season, to arise and take the helm of the nation
- Senegal will have a parliamentary election on 1st July 2012. Please pray for smooth elections as it happened with their presidential elections earlier in the year.
- East Timor will hold Parliamentary elections on 7th July 2012. Pray for peaceful elections and that men and women of peace will be elected into office to start bringing healing to that nation.
- Libya will hold elections for legislative assembly on 7th Pray that there will be peace during the elections for this nation that has had a season of turmoil since last January
- Guinea parliamentary elections were to be held on 8th July 2012 but were postponed. Pray for the right election dates to be agreed upon and that the voting process will be peaceful.
- Congo Brazzaville will hold Legislative elections in July 15 2012. Pray for this nation that they will choose leaders who will lead the nation into her destiny.
Pray for the coming elections in the Next few months including:
August 31 2012 Angola Legislative elections
September 12 2012 Netherlands Snap Parliamentary elections
September 23 2012 Belarus Parliamentary elections
September 2012 Vanuatu Parliamentary Elections
September 2012 Hong Kong Legislative Elections
September 2012 Guatemala Legislative Elections
October 7 2012 Venezuela Presidential elections
October 8 2012 Slovenia Presidential Elections
October 2012 Togo Parliamentary elections
October 2012 Georgia Parliamentary elections
October 2012 Lithuania Parliamentary elections
October 2012 Czech Republic Legislative Elections
November 6 2012 United States Presidential Elections
November 6 2012 Palau Legislative Elections
November 6 2012 Puerto Rico Referendum & legislative elections
November 17 2012 Sierra Leone Presidential & Legislative Elections
November 22 2012 Nepal Legislative elections
November, 30 2012 Madagascar Presidential and parliamentary
November 2012 Palau Presidential Elections
November 2012 Romania Parliamentary elections
November 2012 United States Legislative elections
December 2 2012 Burkina Faso Parliamentary elections
December 7 2012 Ghana Presidential & legislative elections
December 2012 South Korea Presidential Elections
December 2012 Bhutan Parliamentary elections
December 2012 Bermuda Parliamentary elections
Continue to lift up the nations that are going into elections in the second half of this year that the peace of God will overshadow the nations and that the LORD’s men and women will be raised up in this season especially considering the word that the LORD released that He is raising women in the caliber of Queen Esther into positions of leadership. Pray that this reality will be reflected in the above nations in various positions of governance.
PRAYING GOD’S PATTERNS INTO THE HEAVENS.
God created man to have dominion over the works of His hands (Gen 1:26-28; Ps 8:6) As a member of God’s assembly on earth, have you ever been curious enough about the heavens? Do you have adequate knowledge about what constitutes the heavens? Do you have any idea about the benefits you can derive from the heavens? Have you considered the possibility of studying the heavens? God said “study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth”. You may download “Understanding the Heavens” from our website for further information:
§ Pray that God will stir you from within just as He stirred king Cyrus, so you can take His word seriously and face the study of the heavens. (2 Ch 36:22; 2 Tim 2:15)
The seventh Gregorian month of July marks the seventh lunar season of the year 2012
This is a Sabbath season of rest based on the 7th day principle of rest in Gen 2:3 in which God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it. The first half of the Gregorian year is over; the seventh lunar season begins the second half of the Gregorian year.
Crescents and Quarter Moons
When the moon is shaped like a C or its mirror image, it is considered a crescent moon. The quarter moon is shaped like a D or its mirror image and considered to be a bow.
The occult use the crescent moon as sickles (eg Hecate’s sickle), for harvesting the gains of the ignorant and for demonic strength and fortification with intense enchantments.
- For strength and fortification “Trust in the LORD forever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength”. (Isa 26:4)
- God abhors enchantment so He warned His people not to be involved in enchantment. (Lev 19:26b) Pray that the occult, involved in intense enchantment will equally and certainly face the fierce wrath of God. (Is 13:9)
The full moon is on the 03rd of July 2012 @ 18:52 UT
The moon is full of light because it has received full strength light from the sun. Very often, the children of light do not get involved with what will draw them deeply into light, feeding upon volumes of God’s word, listening to the word, studying the word etc.
- Pray that for every occasion that demands full utilisation of wisdom, God who gives wisdom will cause wisdom to enter into the hearts of His people so they can operate in deeper wisdom on such occasions than the children of darkness. (Lk 16:8; Prov 2:6,10)
The earth is at aphelion (furthest from the sun) on the 05th of July 2012 @ 04:00 UT
God made man from the dust of the earth (Gen 2:7) for this reason; the earth represents the foundation of man. The sun also represents God as stated in Ps 84:11a. If the foundation of man is furthest away from the sun in this season, it implies that, spiritually, man is far from light and is getting deeper into darkness. Jesus said “I am the light of the world” (Joh 8:12; 9:5), but this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world; and men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil. (Joh 3:19)
- There is no passing day without a report that somebody has committed suicide, or killed somebody, or raped somebody or rebelled against parental authority or etc etc. all because men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil. Pray for yourself, family, friends, leaders of nations, and the ekklesia and for all men that God will put His fear in their heart so they will not turn aside from God but choose righteous deeds that will establish peace in every nation. (1 Tim 2:1-4; Jer 32:40b)
The last quarter moon for the 4th sacred month is on the 11th of July 2012 @ 01:48 UT and the following first quarter moon for the 5th sacred month is on the 26th of July 2012 @ 08:56 UT respectively.
The quarter moon is shaped like a bow so the occult uses them as spiritual bows for shooting terrible destructive arrows of bitter words against God’s people – the righteous, in a bid to cause them to stumble in their stand for Christ in every endeavor of their lives (Ps 64:3-5)
- Pray that God will smite their bows out of their hands, cause their words to fall to the ground unfulfilled and cause them to flee before Him, as smoke is driven before the wind. (Eze 39:3;1 Sam 3:19b; Ps 68:2)
- This new moon is a gate into the season of new beginnings. The first half of the year is over; examine how you have fared with your relationship and obedience to the Lord over the past half; ask the Lord to take you into a higher and deeper level of relationship with Him and teach you how to keep in step with Him. Pray that He will mercifully do the same for all His children especially in your immediate fellowship group, family and the entire nation. (1 Cor 13:5; Gal 5:25)
The new moon that ushers in the eighth lunar season is on the 19th of July 2012 @ 04:24 UT
During the first part of July the sun will continue to remain in Gemini June 21, 2012 at 7:10 UTC – 20 July 2012 at 12:00 UTC Gemini is the group of 85 stars in the constellation is symbolized by the twins. This testifies of Jesus in His two fold nature of God and man, His twofold work of suffering and glory and his twofold coming in humiliation and in triumph as the Prince of Peace. Continue to pray through last month’s guide even as you pray into the womb of time for the next sun stop.
From July 20, 2012 at 12:00 UTC – 10 August 2012 at 11:10 UTC
the sun will enter into the gates of constellation called Cancer symbolized by the Scarabeus beetle. Cancer is wrongly symbolized by the crab. The correct symbol is a Scarabeus Beetle which is an emblem of RESURRECTION.
In ancient Denderah and Hindu cultures, CANCER was represented as a Scarabaeus or sacred beetle, considered by the Egyptians as an emblem of the resurrection of the body; since the Scarabaeus passed its earthly existence as a worm of the earth and developed into a winged denizen of heaven.
In America there is a creature called “the June beetle or bug” with a similar life cycle. It is reported to pass its earthly existence as a worm buried in the ground for 2 years after which the adult winged beetle emerges from the ground and flies away.
Jesus passed His earthly life here on earth, was crucified, died, buried and resurrected back into heaven.
The heavens tell this very vital aspect of the gospel of the Kingdom, which God has placed in the stars – THAT JESUS IS THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE.
The devil has given this biblical knowledge a tag MARKED ‘OCCULTISM’ because of this, many has been denied of knowledge that brings liberty.
- Jesus said “I am the resurrection and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live”. Is there anything that is dead or dying? Is your relationship with God drying out? Are there projects you have put your hands to, but they have been very frustrating and trying because they yielded nothing despite the fact that God was involved? Is there any land that is desolate? Pray that Jesus the resurrection and the life, will take over those situations and give them an abundant life.(Joh 11:20-27; 10:10b)
In CANCER is the completion of His work seen in reference to His redeemed – The Messiah’s redeemed possessions held fast. The three smaller group of stars called decans that make up Cancer develop this truth. They tell of the heaven-bound company (believers) that God is going to bring to a place He has prepared for them.
URSA MINOR (the little bear) represents the lesser sheepfold or flock, who are “partakers of the heavenly calling,” a “little flock,” but the kingdom shall be theirs, for which they now look and wait. They have not yet “received the promises; but, having seen them afar off” by faith, they “were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth” (Heb 11:13).
- Proclaim Heb 3 and meditate on vrs 1-6
- Faithfulness is a mark of those who are “partakers of the heavenly calling” This is because Jesus their king is faithful. Pray that the true servants of Christ on earth, in your fellowship groups, etc will receive God’s help to be faithful in everything committed into their hands to do. (1 Cor 4:2)
- Can God testify that you belong to the lesser fold? Think about it. Many so called born again Christians live their lives in such a manner that it leaves distaste in one’s mouth when you behold their lives. There is no testimony of Christ. Pray for the mercy of God to locate them and take them through the processing that will cause Christ to be formed in them.( Gal 4:19)
URSA MAJOR (the great bear) represents the sheepfold and the sheep or flock which is the seed that is compared to “the sand of the sea shore” – a larger flock.
Israel is the innumerable seed, like “the sand of the sea shore” that God scattered, but promised to gather and keep him as a shepherd does his flock (Jer 31:10). As God takes charge of His flock, He will feed them on good pasture but He will sift them by the extermination of the fat and violent ones.
- Declare to the ends of the earth that God is faithful. What He has promised to do for His people Israel, no being can stop it because He will have mercy on whom He will have mercy and He will have compassion on whom He will have compassion. (Rom 9:15
- Inscribe with your tongue on the land of Israel Eze 34:12-16 by proclaiming it over Israel. (Ps 45:1b)
ARGO (the ship) represents the ship that brings the pilgrims safely home.
- Pray for the nations of Africa, that God will ransom them from the hand of him that was stronger than them especially from poverty, diseases are that killing the people such as aids and particularly from the oppression of the western nations who have siphoned the wealth of the nations of Africa; then there will be joy and singing in the land of Africa, and all the nations shall flow together to the goodness of the Lord. (Jer 31;11-12)
PRAYERS COVERING THE PROPHECIES FOR 2012
Kindly pray through the prophecies which have been given over the past years as many of them are now coming to fulfillment very accurately. Visit our website to check for the prophecies from 2009 to date and watch what the LORD is doing today based on what He already spoke years ago.
TELL THE EARTH THAT IT BELONGS TO GOD SO EVERYTHING IN IT MUST PRAISE GOD. (Ps 24:1; 98:4)