The month of July is called “Ab” in Hebrew. It is equivalent to the fifth (5th) Jewish sacred calendar month. It is reckoned as the eleventh (11th) month with reference to the Jewish civil calendar.
It was called “QUlNTILIS” in Latin meaning ‘fifth’. Julius Caesar assigned 31 days to the month of July in the year 46 BC. The year before Julius Caesar died he gave the world a revised calendar with twelve months and 365¼ days. He was honored in 8 B.C., by having the month of his birth, Quintilis, changed to Julius. Along the way Julius became July the 7th month of the Gregorian calendar, the summer month we know today. It also marks the beginning of the second half of the year.
In the Northern Hemisphere, July is usually the height of summer season. In the Southern Hemisphere July is the coldest part of the winter season. It is a season when many crops begin to flower in anticipation of coming fruitfulness.
On July 4th the Earth is “at Aphelion”. Does it make you feel cooler to know we are “farthest” from the sun right now than any other time? 94,513,144 miles – that is 3% further than in winter!
The ever changing sky has several things of interest to the casual observer this month. In July the central bulge of the Milky Way is high in the southern night sky as it gets for those of us that live in Earth’s northern hemisphere.
If you were to observe it from a dark location on a moonless night the shadows on the ground would be cast by starlight. It impressed the author of the Biblical book of Job enough to mention it in Job 9:9 as “the chambers of the south”
This is a very difficult season for many. Yet, like Jehoshaphat in 2Chronicles 20, when the impossible situations continue to arise, you can only rejoice in the LORD because He alone is greater than every high and stormy gale. He is the rock upon which you can anchor.
PRAYING THRU THE MONTH
- It is a new beginning therefore praise the LORD for a fresh start in to the second half of the year. Even though for many it has been a very harrowing first half; you are alive today and He has seen you through the past six months! Take time to praise Him in song ministration and proclamation of scripture Proclaim Isaiah 25, 26 and 35 to bless the LORD and to prophesy into the coming days.
- Psalm 118:1-21, Command the gates of this month to be lifted up so that the King of Glory will be ushered into every moment of the coming month
- Prophesy to the gates of this month that they will only allow that which praises the LORD to enter, and the walls of this month to allow only that which brings salvation and redemption and justice and righteousness. Prophesy this into every gate and wall that you inhabit including your home, your community, your place of work the gates of your nation and territory (Isaiah 60:18-20)
- Speak to the gates of the month of July and command them to report to you what the days ahead hold. Ask the LORD to open your ears to hear, give you seeing eyes, a comprehending mind and a discerning heart to be alert to any signs from Him, which will give you direction as to what is happening in the days ahead. (Isa 30:20-21)
- Pray that in this season the LORD will lift up your banner as He aids you in overcoming hurdles, which lay ahead of you.
- Pray that in these coming days, the LORD will increase your ability to catch up on lost time, lost opportunities and lost resolutions, which were made in the first part of the year. Ask Him to bring you back on track so that you will accomplish His purpose (Joel 2:25)
The LORD has faithfully continued to fulfill His agenda with regard to re-defining foundations in every sphere of society. There have been shake-ups at foundational level in many families.
There have been shake-ups in the belief systems. There are those who have held belief in individuals and in false movements but God has shaken these belief systems. God is shaking up and exposing the “gospel” that is being preached today for what it really is – a result of these past generations of faulty foundations in scriptural belief and interpretation
There have been shake-ups in the very foundation of the belief system in the Body of Christ with God revealing the true nature of the Body rather than what we have believed it to be for many centuries – it is the Ecclesia of God (for further info purchase a set of the teaching “Thy Kingdom Come” by Abu Bako)
There has been great shake up in the government governance and leadership of so many nations; and they are still in upheaval. The shaking continues from the grassroots to the highest echelons of political power in the nations.
There has been shake up in the economy and money markets across the nations with Greece facing another financial melt down and East Africa also facing financial upheaval, petrol prices being unstable due to civil unrest in the oil-producing nations of the Middle East.
As a result the rest of the world is researching other alternative means of gaining energy apart from the use of petrol and its by-products. This is shaking the economic backbone of the Middle East and oil producing nations
There has been shake up in the education sector, in the science and technology, media, in arts sports and shifting cultural bounds.
- Declare that during the second half of the year, as the shake up continues in the foundations in every gate of society, you shall be anchored beyond the Veil, sunken firm and deep in our Immovable Rock; Jesus Christ (Heb 6:16-20)
- Pray that the LORD will be the stability of your times and seasons. No matter what shaking you go through, may He remain your Firm foundation.
- Declare that Jesus Christ will continue to be the only Foundation which is laid for your life and circumstance.
- Refer to the prayer guide for May and June with regard to covering your own family foundations as God shakes the nations. While He passes through the nations, let Him pass over you and what is yours, as He sees the mark of the redeeming and atoning blood of Jesus over your life. Pray for and deal with the foundations of your own life, family, ministry, community and nation as the Holy Spirit leads you (Psalm 11:3)
- This is the fifth month of the Jewish sacred calendar. The number five represents “Grace.” Being a season which many are passing through tough times, you need grace – the free and unmerited favor of God; to overcome and even escape some of the trials ahead. Prophesy into every area of your life and circumstance that you will be more than a conqueror and you will have victory, not because you are strong or swift; but because the grace of the LORD will be upon your life.
- With trials come opportunities for God to display His grace in abundance. Pray that great and effectual doors of favor and blessing will be open to every kingdom citizen as a result of the trials and opposition they encounter in the coming days (1 Co 16:9)
- Ask the LORD to show you where His hand is moving in the general scheme of things, and in some instances to show you the ultimate goal especially if the going is very difficult. As you see what He is doing, and see the glorious end, ask Him to help you enjoy every process graciously just as Jesus Christ did (Hebrews 12:1-2).
- This is the seventh month of the Gregorian calendar. Seven represents perfection; ask the LORD to make all things that look chaotic in this season, to start displaying the perfection of His plan for your life, family, the gate you represent, the body of Christ, nation and continent (Deut 32:3-4)
- Ask the LORD to reveal to you what He means in this season when He commands us through the Bible, “Be ye perfect.” Ask Him to pour out a spirit of excellence in your life and circumstances.
- Pray for Africa at large that in this season of Jubilee, there will be an outpouring for the desire for perfection and excellence in every gate of society. For too long, Africa has been content with being mediocre, “making do”, or being out-rightly unpleasant and imperfect and substandard.
- Ask that the LORD will in this season release His perfect plan for your gate of society and your circumstance. Also ask that He will really begin to touch the minds of kingdom citizens to what He originally ordained for every gate of the continent and its environment. Pray for the same spirit of excellence which was upon Moses to do things on earth according to the pattern given in heaven.(Exo 39:42- 40:35)
This is the eleventh month of the Jewish civil calendar. Eleven depicts the eleventh hour; a period before something of great significance happens. Eleven represents the eleventh hour: that final moment of lull before an event of important proportions occurs – (Math 20:6, 9)
- Pray that in this final hour before God ushers us fully into the inheritance He has for us, we shall do quickly all that is needed to ensure we are ready to enter in with Him.
- Pray that, like the men who were hired at the eleventh hour by the master, you too will be roped into the purposes of God where hitherto you had been lagging behind or passive to what God has been doing in the continent of Africa and in your nation. Pray that like the last hirelings, you too will overtake those who may seem to have started before you and accomplish all your purposes (Matt 20:6-16)
- The eleventh hour is upon the nations and the LORD is calling on the kingdom citizens to work while it is day for night comes when no man works. The levels of godlessness in the society are a sign of the times we are in. Pray for a sense of urgency in your spirit in this hour and a burden for those who are still lost and are way out of their destiny. Ask the LORD to give you ideas of how you can reach out in new and innovative ways using what you have in hand and the gift He has equipped you with.
Eleven also represents disorder, disorganization, imperfection, and disintegration. (2 Kings 23:36, 24:1; 2 Ch 36:5, 6). With regard to the intense activities of this new season, there may seem to be disorder, disorganization, imperfection and disintegration.
These are times when the LORD must scatter in order to gather again. In some areas the seed must disintegrate and die and then grow into many seeds.
- Maybe your life has already started being disorganized and disintegrated. Maybe it will happen later. In this season God must scatter before He builds up again. The seed must disintegrate and die before it germinates. Pray that you will be able to know when it is God Himself who is scattering so that you do not waste your prayers and energy trying to gather, or having a bad attitude about the process you are going through. (Joh 12:24, Jer 1:8-10)
- Pray that when your heart is overwhelmed He will lead you to the Rock that is Higher than you – Jesus Christ. Pray that when you hit rock bottom, you will hit the solid Rock Jesus Christ and be stayed upon Him. (Ps 61.)
Is this the month of your birth?
- Declare that this month of your birth will always be blessed that no darkness will seize it, and that God will always have regard for the day you were born: (Job 3:14, Jeremiah 20:14-18).
- Pray that for every one born on this month, that God will develop in them the attitude of Jesus Christ: and that they will exalt whatever is true, noble, right, lovely, admirable, excellent and praiseworthy in their lives and hearts (Philippians 2:5-11, 4:8).
- Pray too that no cloud of deception, falsehood or iniquity will settle on the day of your birth and that the cloud of glory of the Lord will swallow every satanic cloud over the day (Job 3:5, Jeremiah 13:16)
- Pray too that as the day of your birth is always remembered, and included in the days of the months and year, fruitfulness, productivity will abound on this day in all the areas of activity (Job 3:5-6)
- Pray that it will be said of you as it was said of John that the day of your birth will be a joy and delight to the LORD and many will rejoice because you were born. You bill e great in the sight of the LORD and because of you many will be turned back to the LORD their God. And your life will cause many disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous to make ready a people prepared for the LORD (Luke 1:12-17)
PRAYING FOR NATIONS
ISRAEL & JEWISH ISSUES
It has been a very intensive and strained first half of the year for Israel. Right form the beginning of the year all the neighbours around her have disintegrated into chaos at governmental and national level. Waves upon waves of civil uprising have hit the Arab world and continue to escalate. Israel is not sure of her friends and neighbours.
The Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu fears a third intifada this summer ahead of a planned Palestinian declaration of statehood in September. “Netanyahu fears he will not be able to stop [what will happen in] September,” a top official has reported.
Israel also fears the possibility that the Palestinian declaration will cause the 250,000 Jewish people living in Jerusalem neighborhoods defined as outside the 1967 lines-such as Gilo, Ramot, and Har Homa-[to] lose their legitimacy to live there.
Meanwhile Netanyahu is planning a trip to Eastern Europe soon to visit Poland, Romania, and Hungary in an attempt to convince leaders to oppose the Palestinian declaration. No specific details are available as of yet, but sources say Netanyahu’s goal is to enlist at least 20 opposing states. Officials add that the US is still attempting to convince France to change its stance and oppose the move.
Weapons, including Grad rockets with a range of 60-70 kilometers (35 – 45 miles), are being smuggled into the Gaza Strip through Egypt according to a report in the Israeli daily Maariv. Egyptian officials denied that new smuggling routes through Egypt and into Gaza have been established since the fall of [former President] Hosni Mubarak.
The opening of the Rafah crossing between Egypt and Gaza caused Israeli security officials to fear a marked increase in the quantity of arms being shipped to Hamas in Gaza. Under Mubarak, Egypt cooperated with American and Israeli security concerns and despite pressure from Arab sources, kept the crossing point closed.
Meanwhile, the flow of natural gas from Egypt to Israel resumed in June after a six-week interruption caused by a terrorist blast on the pipeline. It was the second time that the pipeline had been hit.
But the interruption of the flow of gas, which represents 40% of Israel’s gas needs, was being carefully watched to see whether it would resume at all under the post-Mubarak regime.
Since Mubarak’s downfall, relations with Israel have deteriorated and there has been talk in Egypt of re-negotiating the [gas] deal to obtain terms more advantageous to the Egyptians. The former interior minister who negotiated the deal has since been sentenced to 12-years in jail. The actual charge was illicitly enriching himself while in office, believed to be a reference to the Egypt-Israel gas deal.
- Pray that Israel will experience Jehovah Shalom, Jehovah Shammah over their nation during these days of so much unrest and unsure situations
- Read through Jeremiah 32-33 and remind the LORD of His covenant promise to restore Israel to her land and boundaries. Also read Isaiah 49:8-26 concerning the same promises through Isaiah.
- Many nations especially in South America have endorsed that Palestine should become an independent state. Bring this situation to the LORD. It is the LORD who gives nations their boundaries and exact places and times in which they should exist for His sovereign purposes. It does not matter what the United Nations determines or what the nations of the world determine; many are the plans of man’s heart but the LORD’s counsel shall stand. Pray through Proverbs 19:21 concerning Palestine and the people of that land. God knows why He has allowed for them to exist in such a time as this. It is His prerogative what He will do with them.
- Pray through Psalm 46 concerning this issue of Israel and all other nations that surround her.
This month Southern Sudan will be born on 9th July as the United Nations’ 193rd independent nation.
- Read out loud Isaiah 18 and 19. Thank God that indeed Sudan has in many ways depicted the prophecy spoken of in these two passages.
- Pray that the new nation of Southern Sudan will become a sheep nation. Sudan has for the longest time been a goat nation, totally rejecting Israel and refusing to recognize it as a nation on the world atlas. Pray that this pattern will be broken in Southern Sudan (Gen 12:1-3)
- Pray into the womb of that day and prophesy that indeed that nation will enter her apostolic and prophetic role effectively on that key day.
- Pray for the Body of Christ in Sudan to understand the prophetic significance and redemptive purpose of their new nation so that they can lay foundations for many generations of righteousness.
- Pray that the LORD will raise wise apostolic economic advisors who will give counsel concerning the wealth that lies on the borderline between the north and south; and has been a cause for internal clashes between the opposing sides.
- Pray that the LORD will allow for events which will cause the foundations of the nation of South Sudan to be laid with righteousness and justice.
- Thank God for the multitude of foreigners whom the LORD has allowed to venture in to Sudan especially the southern area, to assist that nation in development and projects which will aid its successful inception.
The independence day shall be the 9th day of the eleventh civil month of the eleventh year of this millennium; 9:11:11. These all are numbers that depict Judgment and retribution.
The liberation of Southern Sudan will mark the arrested development of the Islamic movement which has attempted to move quickly through the continent over the past few years.
For the longest time, Southern Sudan has been the stumbling block for Islam in the continent; In December the LORD declared that He would begin to redefine the thrones of Africa and pass judgment on them when the Sudan referendum ended on 14th January 2011.
Indeed on that day, the Tunisian head of state was run out f the nation. It was a significant event that began very popular uprising throughout the North of Africa and the Arab world; with many other pivotal events taking place across the continent.
With the independence of that nation, the LORD is stepping up His campaign against foundations that are unrighteous and unjust. Thus He has been reminding kingdom citizens to deal with their foundations over the past few months.
- We are entering a season of serious upheaval. Pray that the LORD will put you in that cleft in the Rock Jesus Christ, as He passes over the nations in judgment and retribution in the areas of administration.
- Many discrepancies in administration of finances, and other resources are being exposed in these days, so that the LORD will deal with them even when human legal systems seem to fail to do the same. Pray that indeed the LORD will hasten to deal with every gate of society in this season.
Somalia has entered a season of Jubilee yet war seems to have escalated. The nations is in fear of losing all their people who are finding their way out of their nation into the neighboring countries and across the whole world.
God is faithful to restore the nation of Somalia if kingdom citizens in that nation continue to pray and press into the Jubilee promises He has made.
One of the things the LORD has pointed out concerning Somalia and the whole of north, eastern Africa is that they are called “The Horn of Africa.”
The Horn has a connotation of war, Pride and bloated sense of self-importance, arrogance, combativeness and violence, false spiritual beliefs. (Zech 1:18-19) Is it a wonder that this part of the continent has had that negative manifestation for decades upon decades?
- Ask the LORD to forgive you for referring to that region with that ungodly name.
- Ask the LORD to send His own craftsmen who will cut off the ungodly horn which is exalted over that region of the continent in every gate of society. (Zech 1:20-21)
- Pray that the horn of Africa will indeed depict the godly horn; the horn of anointing; the rams horn which ushers in the jubilee; the exalted horn of the LORD rather than the ungodly significance it has had because of the ungodly foundations that the nations were founded upon.
- As the nation goes back into her original patterns from the LORD pray for an Aliyah of Somalis from the ends of the earth, bearing the skills and exposure they have learned out there to rebuild their own nation and rest secure in it.
- Pray that the LORD will visit every den of iniquity where Somali war-lords, both at home in Somalia and abroad, are fomenting violence. In the season of Jubilee the LORD promises for the nation that Violence will no longer be heard within their borders. Prophesy that this is the portion for the new Somalia.
EAST AFRICA FINANCIAL CRISIS
- Pray for the nations of East Africa. There is a growing financial instability in the region. Most of these nations entered agreements with Libya with regard to supply of oil. Many of them are now suffering as a result of the unrest in the North African nations.
- Pray for the leaders in these and all other nations of Africa. Pray that there will be wise counsel when entering into any economic agreements so that they will not be at a disadvantage which they find hard to detach from in future. Many go into agreements because of personal advantage.
- With the financial crunch, and lack of basic necessities especially foodstuff shortage in the region, many are undergoing a season of much hardship. Pray that during these times, the LORD will visit homes with a repetition of the miracle of 2Kings 4:1-7 where the widow’s oil provided for her family and saved her sons from imminent slavery. Pray that God will give the necessary creativity for people to find ways of gaining supplementary income from what they have in hand.
- Ask the LORD for apostles in the gate of economy in the region, and in the continent. Pray that they will come up with wise advice and strategies which will help harness the natural and human wealth the region boasts of, in a way that will benefit multitude in East Africa and the continent and nations of the world.
- Mexico national elections on 2 July 2011
- Nevis Elections in July 2011
- Malaysia elections 2011
- Pray for the above nations as they go into various elections in this month. Pray that the peace of God will reign over these territories.
- Pray that God will raise His own choice of people to surround the national leaders. It does not matter how a bad a or good a leader may be; it is the kind of advisers that surround him who can make the difference. Nebuchadnezzar had Daniel, Egypt’s pharaoh had Joseph; and these type of advisors and employees made a difference to the way the king led the nation.
- Continue to check the GAPNET Elections calendar for further information on upcoming elections in the year 2011 and 2012. Pray into the womb of those election seasons.
The following nations experience national days in this month
- British Virgin Islands 1 July
- Burundi 1 July 1960 (independence from Belgium)
- Rwanda 1 July 1960 (Independence from Belgium)
- Canada 1 July (Canada Day, Canada a confederation of four provinces in 1867)
- Hong Kong 1 July (Transfer of sovereignty to the PRC in 1997)
- Cayman Islands 1st week in July
- Belarus 3 July (Liberation of Minsk from German occupation by Soviet troops in 1944)
- Isle of Man (usually) 5 July (Tynwald Day, Tynwald (parliament) annual meeting)
- United States 4 July (Independence Day, declaration of independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain in 1776)
- Venezuela 5 July (Declaration of independence from Spain in 1811)
- Comoros 6 July (Independence from France in 1975)
- Malawi 6 July (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1964)
- Solomon Islands 7 July (Independence from United Kingdom in 1978)
- Argentina 9 July (Declaration of Independence, from Spain in 1816)
- Palau 9 July (Constitution Day, the world’s first nuclear-free constitution 1981
- (“nuclear-free” dropped in 1994 in order to become an associated state to the
- United States (Compact of Free Association)))
- Bahamas 10 July (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1973)
- Mongolia 11 July (Declaration of independence from China in 1921)
- Kiribati 12 July (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1979)
- São Tomé and Príncipe 12 July (Independence from Portugal in 1975)
- Northern Ireland 12 July (Battle of the Boyne Day)
- Montenegro 13 July (recognized as independent at the Congress of Berlin 1878)
- New Caledonia (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- France 14 July (Bastille Day)
- Martinique (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- Martinique (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- Réunion (France) 14 July Bastille Day
- Mayotte (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- St Pierre and Miquelon (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- French Guyana (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- French Polynesia (France) 14 July (Bastille Day)
- Colombia 20 July (Independence from Spain in 1810)
- Belgium 21 July (Proclaimed independence from the Netherlands: Leopold of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld takes the oath as first king of the Belgians in 1831)
- Guam (US) 21 July (Liberation Day, Americans landing on Guam 1944, the
- beginning of the Battle_of Guam_(1944))
- Curacao (Netherlands) 2 July
- Egypt 23 July (The revolution of 1952)
- Puerto Rico (US) 25 July (Constitution Day, establishment of Commonwealth of
- Puerto Rico 1952)
- Liberia 26 July (Proclamation of the Republic: independence from the United States in 1847)
- Peru 28 July (Declaration of independence from Spain in 1821)
- Faroe Islands (Denmark) 29 July (Ólavsøka (Saint Olaf‘s death in Battle)
- Vanuatu 30 July (Independence from United Kingdom and France in 1980)
- Using Acts 17:26-28, pray into the womb of time for the above nations. Many of them celebrate their independence or other significant national days during this month:
- Thank God that He ordained that each of the above territories will be in existence in our generation, to fulfill His agenda for mankind.
- Thank God for various levels of independence that the nations have enjoyed.
- Pray for the youth in each of the above territories. Many do not have spiritual fathers who will guide them in the way they should go. Pray that in this season, as situations and circumstances push the youth to seek for solutions beyond anything that the world is giving, there will be a solution from the LORD Himself. May there be a word, an action, a recollection which will prompt them in large numbers to turn to Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the Body of Christ in each of the above nations to gain strength for the harvest. Unfortunately, today, with the kind of “prosperity gospel” which is being preached the world over, the Body is like a net which is full of holes. Should the LORD send the harvest of youth into the fold, many will escape back into the world because of the kind of weak structure the Body of Christ has formatted itself into. Pray for a spirit of mending of broken values and tenets which are no longer being taught in the fellowship meetings today. Pray for a spirit of righteousness and justice, a redefinition of the foundations of the kingdom in the Body in each of the above nations.
PRAYER PATTERN ACCORDING TO THE HEAVENS
Indeed there is much activity in the heavens this month. You will note that as the heavens declare, there has been much upheaval in the first half of the year, and it is bound to escalate in the second. Yet, when we put our trust in the LORD, then all things will work together for our good.
Quite an array of naked eye planets are grouped early in July, with MERCURY, MARS, VENUS and SATURN as well as the bright 1st magnitude star REGULUS. Rising further behind is the brilliant yellow JUPITER.
As you know these planets to which various days of the week are dedicated, are named after various demon-gods of the Greek and Roman mythology.
- During this month, command all these planets to praise the LORD and declare His glory to all creation. Proclaim Psalm 136 and 148 for all of creation to praise the LORD.
- Utter the voice of the LORD in the heavens and silence every other voice which may be giving instruction to these planets to do any other bidding. They were created for the LORD’s pleasure. Wipe every contrary record written in the heavens by the blood of Jesus. Utter the voice of the blood of Jesus in Mercury, Mars, Venus, Saturn, Regulus and Jupiter in this month to erase every written record which is contrary to the Body of Christ; to your family and nation (Psa 19:1, Heb 12:24, Col 2:14-15,).
- Declare Isaiah 44:24-25 concerning all who are involved in the false practices of Astrology and prognostication. Declare confusion in their camp as they endeavor to draw power from alignment of the stars and planets, for their own unfair advantage in governance and politics, elections, economy and business, in the stock markets and every other gate of society. Pray this for the gate you represent, the family, Body of Christ, your nation and continent. (Micah 5:12-13)
This planet is named after “Tyr” in old Norse, or Tiw in old English; one of the oldest gods of the Germanic peoples. They believe him to be the god concerned with the formalities of war, especially treaties and justice. The Romans believed that this god gave them victory in their wars and battles. His name, derived from Germanic Tîwaz, came to be identified by the Romans with their own Mars. It is in his character to be a guarantor of contracts, guardian of oaths.
- Command the planet Mars to declare the LORD’s glory as it is visible in the skies during this month. (Psa 19:1-2)
- Declare Zech 9:9-13 to all creation that the LORD is the Man of War according to Exodus 15:3. During every difficulty this month, praise the LORD who is the Man of War. Call upon Him to arise and let His enemies be scattered during the month (Psa 68:1-4).
- It is God who has given us the Holy Spirit as the Guarantor in the New Covenant in Jesus Christ. Thank the Holy Spirit for always being there for you even when you do not remember His presence. Pray that during this coming days, you will be more and more sensitive and aware of His presence to guide, comfort, help, teach, strengthen you.
Named after ODIN, Wôden or Wotan, who is essentially the sovereign god of the Germanic dynasties, in England as well as in Scandinavia, originally regarded as their divine founder. And identified by Latin writers with Mercury
Wôden is said to be the god of the skies, and some consider him the supreme creator of the universe, responsible for vegetation and agriculture. In classical antiquity, Wôden maintains the prominent position of the god governing all, to whom, human sacrifice was offered
Also it is also connected to such fertility gods as Asherah and Baal.
- This month, instruct Mercury to praise the LORD and that it should refuse to take worship from men. Men are not supposed to be worshiping any heavenly Body or constellation but they are supposed to worship The Most High God (Isaiah 40:26-31).
- Command all men to worship El Shaddai, the Most High God who all of creation is supposed to be worshiping. Declare the Most High God as the only Creator to be recognized (Isaiah 40: 26-31).
- Call also on the Elohim Adonai, God of creation to place in you excellent creative abilities and open up creative ideas to you, so that in everything you do, you will be outstandingly creative and productive.
Jupiter, is the largest and probably most violent or turbulent Planet in our solar system. It is named after and dedicated to a deity common to all the early Germanic peoples, a great warrior represented as a red-bearded, middle-aged man of enormous strength, defending humans against demons called THOR.
Thor’s name was the Germanic word for thunder, so he is regarded also as the god of thunder. Thor was sometimes equated with the Roman god Jupiter
- This month utter the voice of the LORD over all your circumstances and all creation; ‘let the Voice of the Lord thunder. Let the God of Glory thunder. Let the Voice of the Lord be over mighty waters . . . ’ in line with Psalm 29.
- Pray that the Voice of the Lord will thunder against all the works and plans of the enemy: planned against your life, nation or family etc., in line with 1 Samuel 2:10, 7:10-13; and Revelation 10: 3-4.
- Pray that as God Thunders from heaven with His Voice, all the enemies will be discomfited as you raise a praise to Him.
‘Frigga’ the Roman goddess of love is linked to the planet Venus. ‘Vendredi’ in French. It is also believed she is the goddess of marriage, love and the earth. She is also regarded as the Queen of the gods and of the sky. Venus, is believed to be the goddess of beauty and love, who is said to be the brighter of the two known morning stars.
- Only the LORD Jehovah is LOVE. He is the epitome of this word. There is no other who can give or teach us how to love. Pray that during this month, as the LORD reveals to you the real negative nature of those who are around you, you will rise above all negative emotions and love them with agape love – which covers a multitude of sin. (1Cor 13, Rom 13:8-14, Gal 5:6)
- This month command Venus to begin to Praise the Lord. It being a morning star should begin to reflect the glory of Jesus Christ the Bright and Morning star in line with Revelation 22:16.
- Command Venus to reject every worship given to it and all glory should be directed to the Jehovah the God of all gods.
- Declare that Jesus is the King of kings and LORD of Lords. There is no other sovereign, no other who is above Him. All glory must be given to Him alone this season.
Saturn, the ancient god responsible for agriculture (vegetation) in Roman mythology. He is the same as the Canaanite god, BAAL – Possessor, husband, and owner. On his behalf, diviners, and practitioners of the occults carry out a whole lot of mischievous acts. The Roman god Saturn is significant for he is in charge of wild revelry or wild merry-making, also responsible for gloomy appearance.
- Proclaim Zech 10 and Instruct Saturn in line with both Acts 7:43 and also Amos 5:26 that it is time for it to Praise the Lord who is the Lord of the Tabernacle and not carry the tabernacle of Molech or any of those stars of the various gods of the nations including Saturn.
- Declare that this month Jehovah is the Possesor, Husband and Owner of all creation. (Isa 54:5)
- Thank God that He is the God who created every tree and vegetation, and all agriculture. No other god created them. Therefore the glory will not go to any of them nor any dedication. (Psa 67)
- Thank God that He is the Possessor of heaven and earth. It is He who created all things and not any other god. Proclaim Psalm 24
- Pray that people from every nation, tribe and clan will recognize Jesus as the Owner, Possessor, and Ruler of the earth: (Daniel 7:13-14, Revelation 5:1-5, Isaiah 9:6-7).
PHASES OF THE MOON
On July 01 there will be a partial solar eclipse, visible in Indian Ocean region.
- Command the Sun to praise the LORD in this season. Let the heavens declare His glory and every one who is trying to draw power from these heavenly bodies during this season will be confused and illogical.
The Moon is New at 08:54 UT on Friday July 1st.
- Thank God for the new month as marked by the phases of the moon. Prophesy the goodness and blessing of the LORD into this coming month for your family, occupation, the Body of Christ and nation (Psa 121, Deut 33:13-17, Gen 24:60, Psa 127-128, Isa 12, Isa 60)
- Command this new moon to praise the LORD. Instruct it not to receive any instruction from those who worship a god symbolized by a crescent moon and star during this month. Declare that every demonic spirit released by their incantations, chanting and prayers five times a day, will not influence any gate of society in your territory and continent (
- Take time during the new moon to enter into a time of solemn intercession, worship and praise to the LORD. In the OT the LORD instructed the people to gather properly during such occasions; it is a shadow of the fulfillment for increased intercession and communing with Him during such a season. It is a time to open up so He may feed you with His word, give you direction for the second half of the year and help you make up for time lost in the first half. Pray through Psalm 81
The Moon is half-illuminated at First Quarter, which occurs at 06:29 UT on Friday July 8th, when it is in the constellation of Virgo – a group of 110 stars in the constellation symbolised by a virgin with a branch in her right hand and some ears of corn in her left hand. This gives a two-fold testimony of the Coming One.
- Virgo represents JESUS – BORN OF A WOMAN AND IS THE RIGHTEOUS BRANCH, WHO’S REIGN WILL BE BEAUTIFUL AND GLORIOUS, AND WHO WILL MAKE THE FRUIT OF THE LAND TO BE RENOWNED. Praise the LORD for Jesus Christ; that His manifestation was already written in the heavens long before people understood the purpose and power of the heavens. Proclaim aloud Revelation 19
- Command the first quarter to praise the LORD and declare the glory of Jesus Christ Who left His throne in glory to be born of an ordinary woman so that He would redeem mankind from eternal damnation.
Full Moon is at 06:40 UT on Friday July 15th, in Sagittarius – a cluster of 69 stars in the constellation symbolized by the archer. This represents the triumph of Jesus “The Coming One” who is represented as going forth “Conquering and to conquer”
- Proclaim Zech 9:15-17; In this month, command the full moon to praise the LORD. As the enemy comes in like a flood, as he comes as a terror by night or shoots arrows that fly by noonday, the LORD will be your shield and buckler. (Psalm 91)
- Ask the LORD who is the Conqueror, to ride forth victoriously on behalf of righteousness, humility and truth during the full moon season. Every enemy instruction for the full moon to strike the righteous by night will be returned to sender as the moon rejects every other instruction except that which is from the LORD (Psa 45)
- Pray that the waters of your body will stabilize and be still during the full moon season when the waters ebb and flow, and body fluids are also affected adversely. Ask the LORD to be the stability of your times; pray this for your economy and for the political landscape in your territory.
The Moon is at Last Quarter at 05:02 UT on Saturday July 23rd, on the border between Pisces and Aries – Aries is a cluster of 66 stars in the constellation symbolized by a ram or lamb.
This represents Jesus as the sacrificial lamb, slain for the redemption and freedom of man – this established the blessing of the redeemed consummated and enjoyed.
Pisces is a cluster of stars; the constellation symbolized by the Fishes. This represents the result of the redeemer’s sufferings which is the blessings of the redeemed in abeyance indicating the multitudes that should enjoy the blessing of the redeemer’s work.
- Thank the LORD Jesus and praise Him for the sacrifice He gave to lay down His life for the redemption of mankind. Pray that during these days, the LORD will give the Body of Christ in your territory, more creative ways to reach out to others in evangelistic outreach.
- Pray for the LORD to fan to flame the desire to evangelize in every gate of society.
- Pray that the last quarter of this month will be a season of increased evangelism throughout all creation.
THE SUN MOVEMENTS
Unlike the false directions given by astrologers in horoscopes, the movement of the sun through the various constellations is never a permanent fixture. The sun can enter different constellation gates in the heavens during different seasons.
Therefore the false belief that one is “A Virgo” or “A Capricorn” because they were born at a certain time of the year, is not accurate. The sun may passing through a totally different gate at that time of the year depending on the movement of the stars and planets.
For instance, this month, the Sun is in the constellation of Gemini at the start of July, moving into Cancer on Thursday 21st.
- Kindly refer to June 2011 prayer guide for more information on praying through the gates of time as the heavens reveal, during this month.
- Command the Sun during this month to praise the LORD.
- Pray concerning the continued global warming and the changing climate especially in Africa. Pray that this month, the sun shall not smite you by day but will bring forth its best for you and your territory.
PROPHECIES FOR 2011
Continue to revisit the prophecies for 2011 and prayer guides for the beginning of the year. Read them, pray through them and remind the LORD of His promises concerning this year.
Proclaim Psalm 25 – 27 over your life, your gate of society and your territory.
Declare Psalm 121; in this season, every territory you inhabit will become a no-flight zone for the kingdom of darkness.