February was named after the Latin word “Februum” meaning purification. It was so named after the purification ritual “Februa” held on February 15th in the old Roman calendar.
February is the second (2nd) month according to the Gregorian calendar.
It is also the sixth (6th) month following the Jewish civil calendar and the twelfth (12th) month, (the month Adar) according to the Jewish sacred calendar. February is the shortest month of the year with 28 and a quarter days. In “ordinary years”, it approximates to 28 days. After every 4 years, the quarter days add up to one full day. On each leap year therefore, February records 29 days. 2008 was a leap year; the next leap year will be in 2012.
February is the only month of the Gregorian calendar year that can pass without a single full moon because it has only 28 days in common years. It is also the only month of the calendar that once every six years and twice every 11 years, will have only four full 7- day weeks, where the first day of the month starts on a Sunday and the last day ends on a Saturday.
This was observed in 2009 and can be traced back 11 years to 1998, another 11 years back to 1987, and 6 years back to 1981 and so on; twice 11 years consecutively and once six years either forward into the future or back into the past, unless the pattern is broken by a skipped leap year, but no leap year has been skipped since 1900 and no others will be skipped until 2100. A year of this kind would be a common year starting on Thursday. This cannot happen in a leap year; 2004, which was a leap year would have observed this format if it had been a common year.
Praying Into the Month
- Finally the twelfth and final month of the Jewish sacred calendar is here, receive it with song ministrations of praise and thanksgiving to God because, by His mercies all who are alive, have lived to witness and experience the end of another sacred year. It is the doing of the Lord, and He deserves your ALL. (Ps 69:30; 118:23)
- God created all things for His pleasure, the twelfth month inclusive so present the month to the Lord of Hosts and ask Him to take possession of the moments, micro seconds, seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks and the entire month for His pleasure. (Gen 14:19)
- December is the end of the Gregorian calendar year and this month is the end of the Jewish sacred calendar year. In-between them is a period of endings and beginnings. Make use of this season to really seek God concerning the days to come. You may have made your resolutions or you may even have began to forget what you prayed in December; what with the busy January and all the chaos happening around you. You still have time to refocus and rededicate the year ahead asking God questions, spending times in retreat with Him so you may have clear way forward. It is better to spnd 80% of time planning and 20% implementing. Do not take this month for granted. Let it be another time of soul searching, of presenting things before Him for the future days. (1 Cor 13:5a; Isa 40:29; Joh 14:26; 1 Jn 2:27)
- Last month, was one when God was commencing a literally judgment on the thrones of Africa. He has proven His word as we watched news unfold from various nations’ events in government. Pray Isaiah 26:9. May the judgments of the Lord over each nation and individuals cause us to learn righteousness.
- Thank God for the twelfth month of the sacred calendar. 12 signifies divine governance. Pray that this will be visible in this coming month in every area of society starting with our families. We want God directed governance of homes by parents and guardians and this should flow to the entire society. Pray that this will be evident as key governmental positions are being taken up by new people. Pray that God’s chosen will seat upon these seats of authority; and operate in righteousness and justice.
- Is this the month of your birth? Pray for your birthday; you may also make this a prayer for the weekday when you were born whichever day be it Monday, Wednesday etc etc
Thank God for your birth month.
- Thank Him for your specific day of birth. Declare that day blessed.
- Thank Him that He ordained that you will be made manifest on earth on a specific day in that month at a specific hour and minute.
- Thank Him that He has a purpose for your life and it will be fulfilled.
- Ask the Lord to forgive you where you have for one reason or another, ignored or rejected to recognize your day of birth.
- Thank Him that he knew exactly what your redemptive purpose was going to be. (Psa 139:16)
- Pray that He will reveal the original you more and more as you enter another year of your life. (Psa 139:13-15)
- Pray that He will restore the heavenly label, and the heavenly name He gave you before you were conceived. (Jer 1:5).
- Thank God for the day of your conception. (Psa 139:13)
- Thank God that when He thought of you, he already thought of your entire life. Thank Him that He did not leave anything to chance. (Isa 49:1)
Your physical body had to be conceived, grow and gain experience. You have been shaped by that. However, your spirit has never needed to grow. It was given to you whole, with all you need for life and godliness. Your experiences may have stifled the manifestation of the full expression of God’s spirit in your life. (Job 10:9-12)
- Pray that God will heal any part of your spirit that is broken.
- Pray that he will restore any brokenness of spirit that occurred at the foundation of your life. (Psa 11:3)
- Thank Him for the restoration of everything He put in your spirit before you were conceived. (Psa 139:16)
- Thank Him that the original plan for you will be made manifest as your spirit man receives restoration and rejuvenation.
Thank God that he custom designed you to fit into this generation.
- Thank Him for your tribe or race. He did not make any mistake. Repent where you have felt inferior or superior to others
- Thank him for your nationality. He did not make a mistake to allow you to come from particular boundaries (Acts 17:26). If you despise your nationality, repent of it. Ask the Lord to reveal the purpose for which He created you to be from that particular nation and not another.
- Pray that God will mould your life such that people will see you, and be drawn to Him because of your nationality, your race and tribe (Acts 17:27)
- Thank God for your gender. God did not make a mistake. He created you the way you are for a purpose. Ask Him to fulfill His purpose for you in that gender. He did not create you as a man when you were to be a woman or vice-versa. He did not create you to have two genders.
- Ask Him to bring restoration where there is any kind of confusion with regard to your gender. Ask Him to reveal the root of anything that is contrary to the original ordination.
- Thank God for every experience, both good and bad, which He has allowed you to go through. Ask Him to bring you a revelation of the purpose for which He has allowed you to go through your circumstances.
- If there is any way that your experiences have brought bitterness, ask the Holy Spirit to help you release your experience to the Lord. Where there is need to forgive others, ask that on this day of your birth, you will release the person/people into the liberty of your forgiveness. Only God can help you to truly forgive. (Matt 6:12,14-15)
Speak into the foundations of your life and prophesy good things.
- Prophesy that you will live and not die premature in any area of your life. Your family will live, the work of your hand will live and grow from strength to strength (Deut 33:6, Psa 27:L13, 118:17)
- Prophesy and proclaim the blessing of Levi upon your life as a priest unto the Lord (2 Pet 2:9, Deut 33:8-11)
- Prophesy and proclaim the blessing of Benjamin upon your life (Deut 33:12)
- Prophesy the blessing of the wisdom of Issachar in every area of life. Wisdom and establish the work of your hands, your family, as you grow a year older (1Chron 12:32, Deut 33:18b-19, Pro 24:3-4)
- Prophesy the blessing of Dan concerning your role as a leader. Prophesy over your inheritance that the Lord will indeed ensure you leave an inheritance for your descendants. (Deut 33:20-21, Psa 16:5-6).
- Prophesy the blessing of Joseph. Speak to the earth and declare that the earth will bring forth its best for you in this new year. Prophesy to the heavens to declare the glory of God over your life every day of this new year. (Deut 33:13-17, Lev 26:4-5, Hos 2:21-22, Psa 19:1-2, Isa 55:12)
- Prophesy that you will grow in your spirit man into a matured son so you can receive your inheritance. Wherever you go in this new year, creation will experience release from frustration. (Rom 8:19-20, Gal 4:1-2)
Praise the Lord that your birthday marks the entry into another season of Jubilee. Thank God that you cried out and prophetically rejoiced in yourself. Ask Him to give you joy no matter your circumstance, to rejoice on this da
Festivities during this month
Purim: The most cheerful and colorful of all Jewish holidays foundered and recounted in great detail in the Book of Esther. It is the commemoration of the victory of Queen Esther, Mordecai and the rest of the Jews, over the Haman plot to exterminate the Jews in Babylon. Celebrated yearly on the 14th day of the Hebrew month Adar (the twelfth month) following a day of fasting on the 13th day of Adar, to commemorate Queen Esther’s fast before she turned to the king for help. It is written that in Shushan, the Jews’ celebration took place a day later, because traditionally, holidays were celebrated a day later in walled cities. Therefore in Jerusalem Purim is celebrated on the 15th day of Adar even today.
- Read the entire book of Esther prayerfully, and meditate on all the scriptures the Holy Spirit draws to your attention. Do a though search of your life and family for the application of the scriptures the Holy Spirit has drawn you to, and fervently pray the specific leading of the Holy Spirit for possible deliverance and triumph over the enemy’s schemes for your life and family.
- Haman probably thought he could purify the earth of the Jewish race completely, but God turned the plan into victory. Today, in many ways, the Haman spirit, the Amalekite spirit of anti-Semitism continues to persist. Also this same spirit which resides in men so they feel that some people groups do not deserve to live or even enjoy the good things in the nation and should be segregated, continues. Pray that in this season of judgment; God will come down in every place where segregation persists, and judge righteously and justly on behalf of those who are helpless.
Valentine or V Day – Ungodly festivals such as the world renowned Valentine’s Day, V-Monologues campaign, gay pride marches involving lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender culture, and the carnival celebrated in the Caribbean Islands and South America are all celebrated around the 14th – 16th February. They are a platform for promoting very deep levels of sexual immorality, drug abuse and the wildest self indulgent activities. The Carnival gives the last opportunity for revelry and self indulgence in food, drink, music and sex, after which the “Christians” put up an act of penance during Lent! They thereby express high levels of hypocrisy to the faith.
- Ask the Lord for mercy and forgiveness on behalf of the church as a whole. It is the church that encouraged the practices such as the above. They have now spiraled into something truly demonic. When you give the enemy a foothold he takes a mile and then takes over completely. Psa 51; Dan 9:3-19)
- Ask the Lord to help you redefine the celebrations which are important to His calendar; rather than those of your own making and liking. Ask Him to change your mind and your interests concerning those days, especially if they hold so much meaning to you. (Acts 3:19; 1 Co 12:10b)
- Pray that the members of the body of Christ globally will each make a covenant with their eyes and be careful what they hear so they will not feed their eyes, minds and ears with such festivities (Job 31:1a; Mar 4:24a)
- Sex is a covenant, so these festivals promote illegitimate sexual covenants that become illegal sexual foundations for any participant. Pray for all men especially those who love such festivities that they will know the truth about these festivals and let the truth of God’s word set them free. (1 Ti 2:1; 1 Co 3:11; Joh 8:32)
The number 6 is the number of man. God created the first righteous man on the sixth day of creation week. (Gen 1:26-31) Everything God created was good, the moment God created man; He saw that everything was very good. It shows that the RIGHTEOUS MAN HAS AN ENDOWMENT FOR IMPROVEMENT WHEREVER HE GOES.
PRAYING FOR NATIONS
This is the 12th month; and 12 signifies divine governance. The last month has seen the beginnings of shakings in government and governance all over Africa. Take heed to the sign of the times. This month signifies divine governance. Only governance from the Lord will stand.
An effective way to influence changes in any nation is to continually speak into the heavens and let the heavens declare the word which God has given you as His Rhema for the season, over and over that nation until men are influenced by the words declared and change is affected.
It means that one ought to be very diligent in praying through the gates of time and at and have an understanding of the heavenly activity. As you commune with God, you will find that He will remind you when significant times and seasons of intercession are upon you. It really has to do with walking closely with the Lord, avoid putting Him in a box because He can use any and every means to do His will on earth; and being totally obedient to His instruction at all times; (For more information on Gates of time, contact us for your copy of “Praying Through the Gates of Time.”)
PROPHECIES FOR 2011
The Lord spoke of a season of judging the thrones of Africa in the January prayer guide. The Sudan referendum exercise was like the event to kick-start the judgment. The first prophetic guide for 2011 gave the following prophetic words which are already beginning to be very visible over the nations. He has began to do so in an unprecedented manner. Then in the prophecies He said “God said that there would be some trees falling. It is the year of peeling off of layers that were not supposed to be there.”
- Pray that the church will be awake and alert in this season to understand that though we see a shaking over nations, God is about to bring judgment to the church also.
- Pray that in the midst of the chaos; as 11 signifies chaos and disintegration, disorganization, disorder; the Lord will begin to bring together a new thing; to formulate governance and governments after His own heart to lead nations of Africa into their destiny in God.
- With the ongoing chaos in the north of Africa and middle east, there is a struggle going on in the heavens over these nations from north Africa all the way across to the middle and near east. The nations are on a bargaining table in the heavens as the kingdom of darkness through Islamic forces struggle for total hold over the nations; against the purposes of God for those nations. Note that the most “liberal” nations are being hit first i.e. Yemen, Algeria, Tunisia and Egypt. Pray that the church across the continent and as many outside will read the signs of the times and step up the prayer for the 10/40 window in those particular areas of the world. Pray that the purposes of God will prevail over those nations so that they will not be bound by a strong fundamentalist Islamic agenda.
- Notice that all the mentioned nations are key gateways into the continent of Africa and Middle East. Pray that God will raise an eldership at the gates of these nations and every other gate to uproot and pull down ungodly elderships; and then to build, plant and establish an eldership at each of these gates; after His own purposes.
- Pray that the church will be sensitive not to stop the process. Let the cry of the church be “do it Lord until justice flows like rivers and righteousness like never ending streams in the nations (Amos 5:4)
- As this is the 12th month of the sacred calendar, 12 signifying divine governance, pray that during the coming days, as God shakes the thrones of Africa, redefining the foundations of righteousness and justice; Pray that He will raise up the divinely appointed governments which shall establish righteousness and justice in the continent.
It is already evident that in Africa major trees have began to be shaken and some are beginning to fall from the North of the continent through to the south where two major leaders were sick and had to be admitted in hospital; sending shockwaves and scares among the citizenry; i.e. Mugabe in Zimbabwe and Mandela in South Africa; yet that is only the beginning.
- Pray Psalm 2:10-12 for leaders in the continent and around the world; let there be a fear of God as events continue to unfold in the nations. (Isa 40:23-24, 41:2)
For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup —–. God said that this would be the year of divine judgments. There would be a judging between nations. God will push to their place, those who have been causing others not to drink.
- Pray for people groups like those in “renegade states” which have felt denied “to drink” from their national cup and feel cut off; like Niger Delta in Nigeria, Ogaden in Eastern Ethiopia, Somaliland in Somalia, Cabinda in Angola Berbers in Libya and others who do not feel like they belong to the larger nation as they are segregated in many ways. Some of them have been pressurizing to secede also. Pray that God’s purposes will be fulfilled and the leaders in these nations will take a second look at their attitude to all people groups as they watch events unfold in South Sudan and other African nations.
- As divine judgments are meted out across the board in every gate of society, pray that divine governance will be installed to the glory of God. (Job 24:19-24)
“For Governments this is the time that God is about to Sift, shift, shake and change.”
- Pray that God will continue with the process of sifting, and shaking and changing. Even as things look more and more disorganized, as they seem to disintegrate, and as chaos and disorder seems to reign across the continent, ask the Lord to keep you focused, keep the church of Christ focused on the bigger picture of what he has promised to do in the future days. He said more than 10 years ago that He is going to change the face of Africa to a shine; Prophesy Isaiah 60-61 over the jubilee season of the continent. All the chaos and uprooting and dismantling of governments, of organizations and even church organizations, is an opportunity for a new beginning – a jubilee. This is the season; there must be a shaking before the rebuilding is done. There must be birth-pangs before the new thing is born (Isa 43:18-20, Hos 2:6-7,21-22)
- Pray that all sectors of society will be rebuilt according to the patterns of God so that in a few years, people will be coming from other parts of the world to Africa to ask “how did you do it?” even as the Lord prophesied so many years ago. (Isa 60:3)
- Pray that the church of Christ will be at the forefront of the changes that are taking place so rapidly in this season, so that we are not like hosepipes – being used to water others and then sit back as they come in and do things according ot their own ungodly patterns. This is the failure of the church in the last 50 years in the continent; may the pattern never recur. Praise God for the sons He is raising in the church to take charge and steward resources in the nations according to his purposes. (Gal 4:1-6)
“The economy – this is the year of supernatural abundance of wealth. But you need to be in tune and in step with the Holy Spirit. Concerning the economy this will be the year of recovery of past losses. Economically there will be transfer and shift of power. God has shifted power from the west to the east and He is coming to the south. God is giving Asia a window before Africa takes over.
- The above prophecy has already began to be confirmed in many small ways. The key international financial institutions have announced a start of recovery from the global financial crisis which hit the nations some three years ago. Thank God that His purposes are always achieved. The recovery is not by power or might, it is so that God’s purposes, could begin to be fulfilled; so that many who had put their trust in money and mammon would turn back to Him.
- Pray that the church of Christ will be sensitive to what God is doing in the nations’ economies so that we know how to pray and what to do in order to flow with Him.
- Pray also that the church which has always struggled in the area of understanding their role in the area of economics, will have that particular veil lifted up this season as God wants a church which will be matured stewards of that which He is about to release in the nations
- The other prophecy to pray through is this “Ask God what is your inheritance in Africa and buy not only in one country. If this is the next power center then the church of Christ has got to go back to owning land and property in large quantities as it did in the turn of the century.” The church of Christ had the largest amount of land; but began to sell if off carelessly to whoever was willing to buy. Pray through Leviticus 25:32-24; concerning this area. The levitical lands were never to be sold; they were a perpetual inheritance. Their property was to be returned to them in the year of Jubilee. Take full advantage of this jubilee season over the continent to pray that God will somehow return the land that was taken away from the church; land which missionaries were killed over, and many in the sending European nations sacrificed so much in giving offerings and tithes, in order that the land could be bought and belong to the kingdom; yet it has been handled carelessly by descendants of the early church in Africa. As they sold off more land, they also sold their birthright and authority over the nation. Today, we have many African nations claiming large populations of Christians but the level of authority is minimal. Those who have bought up the land are the ones with the authority today. This has to be reversed.
- Pray that God will restore the vision in the church of Christ in the continent. It is for lack of vision that the church sells of land. They do not see what their predecessors were owning all the land for. They did not inherit the vision even though they inherited the land. Pray that God will renew our dreams and visions of what He saw when He put it in the hearts of the early church fathers to purchase so much land in the continent.
- Pray that He will give you His dream, His picture of how you will develop whatever land He is putting in your hands; and that you will not be driven by profit ventures only, but by His bidding. Remember that the most effective way to influence the nations is to speak His purpose in the heavens over it and to be totally obedient and not to put him in a box when He gives you a command on what to do with the land. (Isa 45:8)
ISRAEL JEWISH CIVIL ISSUES
Pray concerning the prophetic word which came in the first 2011 prophecies: “I say unto the fools — and to the wicked —–. God is going to humble the proud nations this year. For America this is a year that they should not joke with Jerusalem. I saw them trying to split Jerusalem. Just as it was about to happen it did not happen and many were embarrassed they could not forget it.”
Soon after the above was given; a media network “Wikileaks” claims to have in its custody documents that prove that Palestinian negotiators offered to give up large areas of East Jerusalem to Israel during negotiations dating as far back as 2008. A former government official said an agreement was almost reached during negotiations between former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Palestinian Authority President Mahmud Abbas from the end of 2006 to September 2008. After dozens of meetings, there was a proposal that was reached on “core issues” which are considered to be the status of Jerusalem, borders and refugees. The documents outlined meetings between Israeli, Palestinian and US officials in which Palestinian negotiators offered to relinquish claims on nearly all of the settlements built in East Jerusalem.
This offer was flatly rejected by the Israeli side. Israel seized the eastern half of the city following war with its Arab neighbors in 1967 and considers Jerusalem its sovereign capital. This is a claim rejected by the international community that considers Israeli building in East Jerusalem to be illegal. Palestinians want the eastern part of the city as the capital for their future state.
- Proclaim Psalm 122 – Jerusalem is compact together – it can never be divided by any man. The above goes to show that men will have confusion among themselves, and turn against their own agreements about the city which God has put His name in forever.
- Daily commit Israel into God’s hands, your prayers may be part of the total package of prayers to God that will stop the division of Jerusalem (Ps 31:5; Lk 23:46b)
- Pray that God should redeem Israel from all her troubles.(Ps 25:22)
Israel government is concerned about the population of indigenous Jewish people dwindling while the Arab and Palestinians and other people groups who inhabit the land continue to give birth and populate the land. This has caused alarm; yet there are more than 20,000 abortions among indigenous Israelis per year. Young Israeli girls who are recruited in the army are helped by government funding to abort while they are serving in the military. This is an abomination, a blood sacrifice to Moloch. The bible shows us that bloodshed of this level, causes the earth to cry out and vomit out the people. There has been a lot of concern raised by the Rabbis and the religious establishment as a whole.
- Please pray concerning the whole issues of the population of Israel and bring repentance concerning the bloodshed being carried out. Pray concerning the change of lifestyle among the youth as a whole and the careless disregard for sanctity of life.
Check our website or write to us for a copy of the first set of 2011 prophecies by Pr. Abu Bako.
- Sri Lanka 4 February (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1948)
- New Zealand 6 February (Waitangi Day signing of the Treaty of Waitangi 1840)
- Sami (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Russia) 6 February (first Sami congress was held 1917 in Trondheim, Norway)
- Niue 6 February
- Grenada 7 February (Declaration of independence from United Kingdom in 1974)
- Japan 11 February (National Foundation Day Jimmu the first emperor, is crowned in 660 BC)
- Serbia 15 February (The beginning of the Serbian revolution against Ottoman rule in 1804)
- Lithuania 16 February Lithuanian State Reestablishment Day (declaration of independence from Russia and Germany in 1918)
- Gambia 18 February (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1965)
- Nepal 18 February (Martyr’s Day), 28 December (Nepal a federal republic 2008, earlier the king’s birthday)
- Guyana 23 February (Republic Day, also known as Mashramani, republic in 1970)
- Brunei 23 February
- Dominican Republic 27 February (independence from Haiti in 1844),
- Estonia 24 February (Declaration of independence from Bolshevist Russia in 1918)
- Kuwait 25 February (26 February is Liberation Day, from Iraq1991)
- Pray for the evangelical and missions movement in all the above nations. Pray for the strengthening of hands and knees and feet to continue standing for God’s purposes. Bless the lovely feet that bring good news in the above nations; the missionaries who are laboring there. Most of these nations are very tough ground for the missions field. Pray that God will send personal revival to each missionary whether in Bible translation, evangelism and church planting. Pray for those who have lost focus or become discouraged in any way, that God will renew their strength (Isa 40: 27-31
- God has a purpose for allowing all the above nations to be within their boundaries at particular times such as these. Pray that the church in these nations will begin to grasp God’s purposes for placing them in those boundaries, and the discovery of His redemptive purpose. (Acts 17:26-27)
SABBATH YEAR AND BLOWING JUBILEE HORN
It is advisable to begin praying about your year of Jubilee i.e the 49th at least starting 3 years before. 49 is 7 cycles of 7 years each. At the end of each of those years, there ought to be a sabbatical year. For the following nations, they will each be celebrating the end of their 49th year at various times of 2011.
It means they all finish their 7 cycles of 7 years. Now they are all in the 7th year in cycles of 7 – a sabbatical year which will end on the 49th; the 49th they will blow the jubilee trumpet as they begin to count up the year to their 50th and enter their jubilee year. Those are significant years. It means nations that are celebrating their jubilee in 2012 should also prepare to increase the levels of intercession at every gate of society for their nations with regard to the year of rest and renewal the sabbatical year; then the season of new beginnings and all characteristics of the jubilee to come
- Jamaica 1st Monday in August (Independence from the United Kingdom n 1962)
- Rwanda 1 July (Independence from Belgium n 1962)
- Samoa 1 January (Independence Day from New Zealand 1962)
- Trinidad and Tobago 31 August (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1962)
- Uganda 9 October (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1962, also republic)
- Burundi 1 July (Independence from Belgium n 1962)
- Tanzania, which just blew their jubilee trumpet.
- Next year; Kenya, Independence from United Kingdom in December 12 1963
- Next year Nigeria, independence in 1960 but declared a republic by the United Kingdom in 1963 Oct 1.
During this year, pray for the above nations and declare all the virtues of the jubilee to be evident in their nationhood; from their families, to the church, the governments and leadership, the economy, their education system, science and technology, media, arts sport and culture. Let there be manifestations of jubilee virtues in every area;
Pray as follows:
- Pray for the season of rest to begin to be understood by the church. Pray for rest in areas of struggle as God arises to restore, replenish, renew, revive all gates of society in this sabbatical year for those in their 48th
- Pray for a new beginning in every area of society; pray that the church of Christ will be first to experience this new beginnings. Some of them may not be necessarily pleasant; but their end is pleasant. Pray that God will take the church to a new level where they will operate as Matured sons, 50 years since independence, and begin to take their place and role as His ambassadors and His sole representatives on earth to establish His purposes in the new season in these nations.
- Pray that the church will not be a hindrance to what God is doing in avenging His thrones across the continent. There are leaders we love and respect, but they have defiled the thrones which God has given them to sit upon. They must bear the consequences of their sins. What they have done in darkness, in the hidden place God is about to reveal in this season. Pray that the Lord will help the church, and kingdom citizens in various capacities to be objective and not reactive. Pray that the Lord will allow a process which will not destroy them but will cause them to come back in line with Him. Even if they lose physical things, they may not lose their souls eternally (Psalm 59:5-11)
- The above also calls for a soul searching by every one who is a kingdom citizen. God must start judgment in the house. Examine yourself honestly and present your life before God. If there are areas where there is need for you to do restitution, to return that which you have taken, to restore that which was stolen, to repent please do so. It is not only the year of the Lord’s favor, it is also the year of His vengeance. He will show no mercy when judgment comes. Pray for yourself, pray for your spouse where you know that wickedness has been done. It does not matter if you are covering yourself in a layer of spirituality; God has come and he will not be silent in this season of vengeance. (Psalm 50)
- Also in this season, as different things come against people in leadership position, do not be quick to take sides, you do not know or understand what God is doing. He spoke in the January prayer guide that He is the One Who has orchestrated certain events which will lead to the judgment of thrones. Only He knows the real truth. We see with human eyes but God sees the hearts; He knows the History of nations even the unwritten stuff. So take heed and keep your mouth shut. Ask Him rather, how He would have you pray for all the matters arising.
- There are people whom the Lord is about to raise because it is His year of favor. They may not be the most popular or well known or understood. Yet God will raise them in the coming days. We are in the 12th month and as this sacred year ends, God is poised to set up divine governance in every sector of society. Again, ask Him how He would have you pray concerning such events.
- Pray that the jubilee characteristics will begin to manifest in these nations as they enter their 50th year of independence. These include restoration of lost inheritances, reconciliation of age old feuds, restitution of all things that were taken away, returning of citizens who were refugees, political asylum seekers, illegal immigrants, return to the rightful place of inheritance, national repentance, revenge of God to whom vengeance is due. (Lev 25; Jer 22:29-30; Acts 3:21; Col 4:3) (order book Enter Your Jubilee ©2009 Abu Bako)
All authority is from God. He is the One who allows people to rule for a season. Pray for the following nations concerning their legislative and/or presidential elections. God wants to see the nations discipled. Pray that the church in each of these nations will grasp the significance of Matthew 28:18-20.
- The city of Chicago, Illinois will elect a new mayor in a nonpartisan election on February 22, 2011.
- The election for Chad’s 155-seat unicameral National Assembly,
- The Haitian general election, originally scheduled for 28 February 2010, was postponed to 28 November. Presidential elections were also held, with a run-off scheduled for 16 January as no candidate received 50 percent of the votes cast. The second-round of the election was postponed until 20 March 2011 as election officials said they could not hold the runoff while awaiting results from re-polling. Pray that this broken nation which held nationwide prayers last year will produce a Jubilee son to rebuild that nation and to restore it to God’s ordained order.
- Nepal to hold fresh PM election Feb 3
- Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, Algeria, Ivory Coast, are all suffering leadership crisis at various levels. Everything seems chaotic. Pray that the enemy will not take advantage of the chaos to install ungodly men; but God will arise over these nations and raise people who will push them into their destiny effectively.
- We prayed since 2009 concerning Sudan referendum. Praise God for the peaceful week-long exercise which took place all over the world where Sudanese people are scattered. Thank God that they came in their numbers to cast their votes and there was such a spirit of peace over the nation as the exercise continued.
- Pray that God’s purposes concerning the birth of this new nation will be fulfilled. Pray for His covering arm over the nation, and the results which are expected in this month. Pray that there will be peace reigning and the enemy will not try to bring unrest in any way.
PRAYING GOD’S PATTERNS INTO THE HEAVENS
Crescents and Quarter Moons
A C shaped moon or its mirror image is a crescent; a D shaped moon or its mirror image, is a bow. The occult use the crescent moon as sickles (e.g. Hecate’s sickle), for harvesting the gains of the ignorant. This is also the period when they increase their enchantments, strength and fortification. Ignorance is not an excuse for lack of knowledge (1 Cor 14:38).
- The kingdom of darkness tries to align the heavens to adhere to their evil plans and purposes to strengthen the world system. Pray that every prognostication, every alignment from the kingdom of darkness with regard to the gates of the new year starting in spring i.e. March, will be turned into confusion in every part of the earth. The heavens shall be closed unto all diviners and prognosticators, and their words will be unintelligible mutterings which will return to them (Isa 44:24-25)
- Proclaim Ps 7:10; 59:9&17 and Ps 94:22 for strength and fortification.
The new moon that ushers in the third lunar season is on the 02nd of February 2011 @ 02:31 UTGod renews and or repairs His people at every new moon.
- The end of the sacred year is the threshold of a new year so present yourself, family, friends, marriage, business colleagues, Church and nation to the Lord, ask the Lord to move each to a new level in God. Ask the Lord to renew your relationship to a new level of intimacy with Him. Ask for a new level of Word intake, Word study and understanding. Relationship with the brethren that has suffered any set back, ask the Lord for repair. Challenges that had stormed the family ask the Lord for a new visitation, repair and order in the family. Pray for the same renewal for the nations in Africa. Pray for the emergence of a new Africa. (Mat 21:22; Joh 16:24; 1 Joh 3:22)
The first quarter moon is on the 11th of February 2011 @ 07:18 UT and the last quarter moon is on the 24th of February 2011 @ 23:26 UT
The occult uses the quarter moons as a spiritual bow for shooting terribly destructive arrows of bitter words at God’s people that will slay some and cause some to stumble in their walk with God. (Ps 64:3-5)
- Pray that in the incoming New Year, with their swords drawn and their bows bent for destruction of the righteous, God will cause their swords to enter their own heart, and their bows will be broken. (Ps 37:14-15)
The full moon is on the 18th of February 2011 @ 08:36 UT
- The moon is in full strength, filled with light. Joh 1:4 says “in him was life and that life was the light of men” implying that there is life in Jesus the word of God and that life is the true light that lights every man that comes into the world (Joh 1:9) Pray for God’s people on earth that each will fill themselves with Jesus the word of God and be the walking containers filled with full strength of true light that will be the lamp to their feet and a light to their path as they traverse the course God has charted for each one of them on earth, moreover, this is God’s commandment for the coming new year. (Ps 119:105)
The sun in February passes through a cluster of stars; the constellation called Pisces symbolized by the Fishes. This represents the result of the redeemer’s sufferings which is the blessings of the redeemed in abeyance indicating the multitudes that should enjoy the blessing of the redeemer’s work.
- As a true member of the body of Christ, filled with the spirit of God, you too can do a great work in intercession, first for the expansion of the kingdom and for the saints to accomplish the will of God. Pray for the salvation of all those whom God have foreknown before the foundation of the world, and have predestined to conform them to the image of His son Jesus. Ask the Lord to fill you with the passion for souls. (Rom 8:26-33)
The other smaller group of stars called decans that form part of Pisces describe the detailed teaching of the sign Pisces.
The BAND (the redeemed bound, but binding their enemy) represents Jesus the coming one in relation to the redeemed.
The Lord draws the redeemed unto Himself by mild and gentle methods of human kindness and with bands of love or His lovingkindness (Jer 31:3) removing the yoke of captivity just the way He did when He removed Israel from hard bondage in Egypt and gently feeds them the same way He fed Israel with manner in the wilderness. (Hos 11:4)
- Jesus said no man can come to me, except the Father draw him. There is a way of drawing the lost to Christ, a way known only by the Father. Pray that the Holy Spirit will teach us this particular way of drawing one to Christ. (Joh 6:44; Joh 14:26)
ANDROMEDA (The chained woman) represents the redeemed in their bondage and affliction.
- The daughter of Zion has been bound in many different ways. Some are bound and afflicted because of wrong foundations, some in their health, some in their finances, some in their health, some in their education, some in their marriage, etc, etc. but like Job, despite the afflictions and oppressions yet each one of us can say “I know my redeemer lives” (Job 19:25) Pray Isa 54:11-14
CEPHEUS (The crowned king) represents their redeemer coming to rule.
- Instruct the heavens and say “give ear O heavens and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth, Jesus Christ is the blessed and only potentate, the King of kings and the Lord of Lords ruling in the affairs of men. Proclaim Ps 97:1
Declare to the four quarters of the earth that:
JESUS CHRIST IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY RULER OF GREAT AUTHORITY, THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS OVER ALL THE EARTH (1 Ti 6:15)