PRAYING THROUGH THE MONTH OF DECEMBER 2012
December derived its name from the Latin word “Decem” meaning ten (10). 1st of Kislev 5773 began at sundown 14th November 2012. It ends on 13th December which will mark the 1st of Tevet 5773.
The first half of this month will be considered to be properly the third (3rd ) month of the Jewish civil calendar and the ninth (9th) month of their sacred calendar. You may refer to last month’s prayer guide for continued prayer direction with regard to these days.
Tevet, the fourth (4th) and tenth (10th) month of the Jewish civil and sacred calendars respectively, will only begin on the second half of December. This is the twelfth (12th) and final month of the year 2012 according to the Gregorian calendar.
This is a hibernating season when there is little productivity. While the south goes for summer and shuts down for the festive season, the north also goes into hibernation at the gates of the winter season.
On 25th Kislev (8th December) the 8-day festival of Hanukkah (Chanukah) commences – this is the Jewish festival of lights. It ends on 3rd Tevet (16th December). According to historical records, the Maccabees successfully rebelled against Antiochus IV Epiphanes. The Temple was purified and the wicks of the menorah miraculously burned for eight days, even though there was only enough sacred oil for one day’s lighting.
The festival is observed by the kindling of the lights of a unique candelabrum, the nine-branched Menorah or Hanukiah, one additional light on each night of the holiday, progressing to eight on the final night.
Nevertheless, in the light of Exodus 25:1,31-40, please note that the lamp-stand is seven-channeled (seven branches), not nine, even if some celebrations involve one such Menorah. This is tradition not the word (a branch each for ‘eight days the miracle lasted for’ & one extra for lighting the others – making nine).
The typical Hanukkah Menorah consists of eight branches with an additional raised branch. The extra light is called a shamash ( Hebrew; שמש, “attendant” or “sexton”) and is given a distinct location, usually above or below the rest. It depicts a Messianic picture of Jesus Christ the true light of the World who came as a servant, meekly serving and saving all.
December is referred to as a festive season. It is the period of time when many in the ecclesia celebrate the commemorative birth of Jesus Christ on 25th December – Christmas Day.
This month we will encounter the final strong day of this season. It will fall on 12:12:12, i.e. the 12th day of the 12th month of the 12th year of this century. Twelve is a number that signifies a level of completeness like 4, 7 and 10. There is a level of completeness and finality that this season and the day brings in the spiritual and physical realms. On 12:12:12 pray at the mid-night and mid-day watches. This is a strong day and you should possess the gates of this day. Remember the day starts at 6 pm on December 11, 2012.
On December 21 the winter solstice occurs at 11:12 UTC. The South Pole of the earth will be tilted toward the Sun, which will have reached its southernmost position in the sky and will be directly over the Tropic of Capricorn at 23.44 degrees south latitude.
This is the first day of winter (winter solstice) in the northern hemisphere and the first day of summer (summer solstice) in the southern hemisphere. It is the shortest day and longest night in the northern hemisphere.
During these key seasons when the sun is over the lay-lines of the earth, those in the kingdom of darkness will speak into the lay-lines of the earth i.e. the equator, prime meridian, tropics of Cancer and Capricorn and international dateline, and seek to manipulate the occurrences in the nations from those places.
Why? The voice of the day runs along these lay lines to go throughout the earth. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their line has gone out through all the earth, and their utterances to the end of the world. In them He has placed a tent for the sun, (Psalm 19:3-4). This means that if a person wants to control what will happen in the earth they just need to understand at which points of the earth they need to make decrees.
The ancient Mayan calendar predicted that the world would come to an end on December 21, 2012. There are many in the nations who are thinking about committing suicide on this day. In the hours of darkness the enemy wants to steal, kill and destroy. It is a time like that when the LORD was undergoing the passion and said to his accusers in Luke 22:53 “Every day I was with you in the temple courts, and you did not lay a hand on me. But this is your hour—when darkness reigns.” This is such a day. There are so many things that many have endured.
Where the enemy has failed to kill or destroy he has stolen and you have resisted. However, at such a time, when darkness reigns and those in the occult have heightened their activities changing the atmosphere with incantations and dedications to the enemy, it is very easy to be caught unawares. The economic hardship, the false alarm concerning the ending of the age on that day causes many to contemplate death because of fear.
- Speak to every lay line of the earth and command it to praise the LORD as the sun is overhead the tropic of Capricorn. Command the day to obey only the voice of the LORD and to declare only His glory.
- Proclaim Psalm 148 over all creation from every lay line of the earth.
- Pray into the womb of December 21, 2012 and sanitize the spiritual atmosphere over that day. Read out loud Psalm 17, 18, 46 calling on the LORD our Fortress, and deliverer to shelter you, your family, the Body of Christ and so many in the territory who do not realize that He is their Refuge at such a time as this.
- Proclaim Proverbs 18:10 and call on the name of the LORD to be a strong tower for your entire territory on that day.
- Speak the Word of God over every lay line, the Prime Meridian, the International Dateline, the equator, the tropics of Cancer and Capricorn and declare Psalm 91 over all of God’s people who are vulnerable to the attack of the enemy and the spirit of death in this season. Declare that the enemy will not get the price that he is asking on this day because Jesus Christ is the Price which covers as the heavens declare. He has already destroyed the Spirit of Death and the enemy has no right over anyone. The blood of Jesus covers all.
- Declare that this is not the end of the age, but rather it is going to be a season of new beginning for so many who are hopelessly lost in the occult, in the New Age and in animistic worship to the Mayan deities. Pray that when the enemy comes looking for them, Jesus Christ will answer on their behalf.
- Pray that in these coming days the LORD will stir Kingdom citizens, who are close to persons who are lost and fearful, to find opportunities to share the gospel of Jesus Christ and His saving power with them. Ask the LORD to keep your eyes open and your heart sensitive so that you can discern where you will be required to share the gospel with the lost. It is for them that Jesus Christ died and has Risen to snatch them out of the clutches of the enemy.
PRAYING THRU THE MONTH
- Command all of creation at the gates of the month to praise the LORD. (Psa. 148)
- Thank the LORD for ushering you into the close of an era. Pray that you will partake of all His goodness during the days of this month,
- At the beginning of this year the LORD spoke prophetically about our calendar-time versus kairos time (ref website for Prophecies 2012). He was going to make all our calendar time to become kairos time (the appointed time). He was going to make every moment an epoch-making season. The enemy has in many ways derailed many with regard to this area. Examine yourself. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you if there is any way in which you have wasted or lost time in fulfilling His purposes. Bring yourself, your God given assignments, your ministry, and program for the past year before Him. Repent for areas where you have wasted or lost time. Ask Him to reveal and remove every obstacle, however good it may have seemed to you, that ate up that precious component of this appointed season.
- God is able to do a quick work. Pray for restoration that you will make up for any lost or wasted time in order to finish 2012 well. Pray this for the body of Christ in the territory. (Joe 2:25)
- Pray that you will be a partaker of the Finishing anointing that comes with the 4th, 10th and 12th Pray this for the Body of Christ and the territory. (Philippians 1:6)
- Read Rev. 22:1-2- The tree of life bears fruit every month and its leaves are for the healing of nations. Pray that you will receive the fruit of the tree of life for the 4th, 10th and 12th month and enjoy every one of their benefits.
- In paradise there will be no need for healing. The leaves for the healing of the nations are for our dispensation. Pray that the leaves that are needed for the portion of healing for this month in your territory shall be released. Where there is need for healing from individual illnesses, epidemics and pandemics, age-old feuds, unresolved wounded-ness, bloodshed, loss of human or natural resources, in every gate of society, pray that the leaves for the healing of your life family and territory will be released.
Praying Through the 4th 10th and 12th Numbers
The number 4 has reference to all that is created. It is emphatically the number of creation, of man in his relation to the world as created. It is the number of material things and material completeness. It is a number that symbolizes a type of completion.
We are in the fourth and final season – winter. It is a time for dying away and hibernation. It is also the last quarter of the Gregorian year, and the final season of the Jewish Sacred calendar too.
Africa is in the final season of the preparation which the LORD spoke 12 years ago, concerning Africa’s rising before the actual manifestation and outworking of His Word that the continent’s face would come to a place of arising and shining with His glory.
- Praise the LORD that HE has privileged you to be a witness to what He is about to do in this season especially in Africa.
- Pray that what the LORD began with regard to His prophetic utterance over the continent will be completed well in this season. Pray that you will be a partaker of the finishing anointing. Pray this for the Body of Christ and your nation.
Pray that you will be part of the many matured sons of God who will be manifested in this season to liberate creation from its bondage in your family, community, in the body of Christ and in your territory. (Rom 8:14-23).
- Read Matt 14:23-29: Jesus watched His disciples striving and getting overwhelmed by the elements out in the open sea, but during the 4th watch He walked on water to their rescue. Thank the LORD that whatever situation seems to overwhelm us, at the appointed time, He simply walks over it and we too can, in faith walk over every situation that troubles us and seems to overpower us.
- Pray mentioning every situation that has become overwhelming to you at the individual level, at the family level, on the national level, shall find lasting solutions in this 4th
- Pray that the LORD will cause you to step out and walk over it by faith. Pray for the wisdom, the faith and focus required to successfully skim over all overwhelming circumstances in your life, in the Body of Christ and for your nation and continent. God can skim over the economic and financial crisis hitting the nations, He can cause kingdom citizens to triumph and prosper in such times, He can walk over adverse climatic challenges that are threatening nations, over wars and unrest, and over every situation that seems to have few or no solutions.
- 4 signifies the number for all created things. Pray that you will use the material things God has already released and the new ones being released to establish His kingdom in your territory as it is in heaven starting from your family, territory, church, your nation and the continent. Pray that you will no longer delay or derail His purposes or bring Him displeasure by misusing the created things released to you. Pray this for the Body of Christ and the nation (Rev 10:5)
- This is the final season for Africa to be prepared to enter fully into her redemptive destiny as the 4th man in the relay of the nations. Africa must make up for any lost grounds. It means we must run faster, aim higher, and shoot further. It is her season. Pray for the necessary grace and strength to work harder than the rest and fulfil this calling. (1 Cor 15:10)
- Many Africans and people of African extraction in the nations are so concerned for their personal salvation and prosperity or oppression from the enemy, that they are unaware of the importance of the times we are living in. Pray for Africa and people of African extraction especially those in the Body of Christ in the diaspora, to really understand the significance of this season and to key into it spiritually.
- Pray that in this final season the Holy Spirit will release a sense of urgency so that as many as shall be prompted, will begin to seek the LORD, and to have their ears and eyes opened to see, perceive and understand the times; and respond to the LORD’s behest to arise and shine (Isa 60).
- Pray that everything that has breath in this season shall praise the LORD and bring Him alone glory, ignoring every other voice that may instruct it to do otherwise. (Psalm 150).
- The number 10 represents stability and the perfection of divine order, a complete cycle. Thank the LORD for this season of completion. Pray that every area where there is incompleteness within every gate of society, whether it be family, in the government and leadership, in the education system, media or culture, the LORD will begin to release the wisdom to bring closure where it is needed, completeness where there is a lacking, stability where there have been shakings; so that only that which is permanent and eternal will remain.
- Pray that any area of shaking in your territory, any area of disorder, instability, insecurity, shall receive wise and effective solutions which will bring about stability and divine order. Pray this for every area of society including in the families, in the Body of Christ, in the government, in education and economy, in projects, media and in the culture. Pray for the Holy Spirit’s brooding to activate order, stability, and completion. (Gen 1:1-2)
12 is the number for divine government. In the past year the LORD has caused there to be a change of guard in many nations of the world at governmental levels. More than 70 nations have had elections in 2012.
In Africa alone 36 nations experienced elections or forceful take over within 2011 and 2012. That is 2/3 of the continent. A further 14 nations will hold elections at various levels to complete the change of guard over the continent by the end of 2013. This is very significant. The wind of change over the continent is truly blowing.
- Pray that the presidents and governments that have been put in place in this final season of preparation will begin to reflect the jubilee patterns. There are a number of leaderships that are not necessarily of the LORD and are yet to be shaken so that the jubilee patterns of leadership will be installed. Pray that this will happen in every one of the 54 nations of Africa.
- In this season of divine governance, the LORD is visiting the foundations of the thrones of nations. Pray that the foundations of every throne which does not reflect the patterns of the kingdom i.e. righteousness and justice, whether they are already in place or are campaigning to be in place, shall receive a visitation of the LORD. Every unjust and unrighteous foundation shall be broken, so that The Foundation which is Jesus Christ, the ONLY foundation shall be laid in the nations of Africa. (Psalm 89:14, 97:2)
PRAYING INTO 12:12:12
- This month, we will experience the strongest day of this strongest month of the strongest year of this century on 12th December 2012 or 12:12:12. Utter the voice of the LORD over the womb of this month and that day in particular commanding all creation and every moment and every watch of that day to praise the LORD (Psa 19:1-2)
- Command the heavens over that day to utter only speech that will give glory to the LORD and reject every other instruction to do anything that is contrary to what God ordained for them to do i.e. to mark the days and nights and seasons and times (Gen 1:14-17)
- Command the day to speak only words which the LORD has released for you, your family, the Body of Christ and your territory at large. Let there be no other voice heard in every part of creation, speaking anything that is contrary to His command for that day (Psa 19:3).
- In such a season as this, the LORD does things which only HE can do with regard to government, governance and leadership. This is the strongest month of the strongest year for governance. Ghana the first born of sub-Saharan Africa will be experiencing elections on a significant day i.e. 7th Pray that the jubilee man who will take that nation into her next level in this jubilee season, will become president.
- These are numbers of perfection and completion. Pray that the peaceful, orderly, free and fair bio-metric voting patterns set in Ghana will set a new pattern for elections in Africa. Pray that they will prophetically and effectively close the door to pre or post-election violence of any kind and tampering with votes in nations of African extraction.
- Pray that the chosen leader will be a unifying voice in the national political landscape and that he will steer that nation to her place as a father nation in the continent, and an example to be emulated in the area of governance, leadership and economy.
- Pray that the elections will have a clear winner the first time around and that there will be no need for run offs and such other destabilizing events.
- Pray that the people of Ghana will vote peacefully and the aftermath of the election will also be noteworthy and an example both in Africa and in the diaspora. (Isa 60:18-20)
- Read Deuteronomy 17:14-20 for the man who will come to position in Ghana. The people who are running for the presidential seat in Ghana are not necessarily God-fearing. However, the LORD can sanitize them in many ways in the area of their family lives, their marriages, the role and character of their spouses, their characters as persons.
- Pray that the Body of Christ in Ghana will exercise its position as an Ambassador of the kingdom and be a voice of reason, unity and peace after the elections have come to an end. Pray that it will be the voice that will steer the nation back to the place of unity, and focus for future progress as one nation under God. (2 Cor 5:18-20)
- Kenya will enter her jubilee on this strong and significant day. Utter the voice of the LORD over that nation, declaring that the LORD will indeed come down over the nation of Kenya to institute patterns that will bring about divine governance in the year of jubilee. (Lev 25:8-10).
The enemy recognizes that this is a season of Jubilee for Kenya. He does not do a new thing as long as the old weapons he used to corrupt the foundations can work again. This is a season when the enemy is requiring the same level of sacrifice that was given to usher Kenya into her independence to be given again.
Kenya did not enter her first jubilee dedicated to the LORD. Her founding fathers, in their ignorance, used whatever means possible spiritually and physically to pay the price for her independence. This was through bloodshed. They proudly chronicle that “the nation was bought with our blood.”
This is even symbolized in one of the emblems of her nationhood i.e. the red colour on the flag. In this season there has been a sharp increase in bloodshed, violent crime and heavy witchcraft and occult practices. The enemy is baying for a blood sacrifice if the nation is to enter into her jubilee.
Both kingdom citizens and the ungodly who are unaware and harbor various unresolved issues in their hearts are being used as agents of partisan and sectarian attitudes and unrest. Kenya’s founding leaders were ignorant. They did what they knew how and dedicated the nation to the gods they knew. However as Kingdom citizens we are in a season of understanding.
- Thank the LORD that HE has seen Kenya through many seasons and by His mercy the nation is entering her jubilee in such a key season.
- In the days of ignorance the LORD overlooked. God has been good to the nation of Kenya. However, today, the Body of Christ knows better and is called to repentance and renewal of the national covenants and emblems back to the LORD. Bring repentance on behalf of the nation of Kenya, and the blood-filled entrance into her independence. (Act 3:17-20)
- Repent of the escalating religious tension in the nation where the spirit of Islam is also vying for control of the nation. Again the founding fathers and many leaders after them have depended on Islamic demon spirits (djinns) to gain control of seats of authority. This spirit is at work again to gain that level of control that has been latent in the past, but seeking visibility and dominance as the nation enters her jubilee.
- Repent of the dedication of the tokens of Kenya’s nationhood dedicated to the blood covenants that were made by the founding leaders i.e. the red color in the national flag. Ask the LORD to visit every token of Kenya’s nationhood and drain it of every anointing and dedication to the kingdom of darkness and bloodshed.
- The blood of Jesus is the price that covers and redeems the nation of Kenya. His blood bought back and reconciled every nation, tribe, people and tongue to God. Kenya is but one of the nations. Pray that everywhere the enemy is baying for blood sacrifice, the blood of Jesus which speaks better than the blood of Abel will answer on behalf of that nation (Heb 12:24)
- Read Dan 7:12-14 and Rev 5:12: Pray and prophesy over the red on the flag of Kenya, that the blood of Jesus already bought that nation way before any ignorant men super-imposed that foundation with evil and ungodly foundations.
- Prophesy that Jesus Christ is the Light of Kenya. Pray that the LORD will snuff out every other light that claims to illuminate that nation from human or spirit agents.
- Prophesy that every blood oath or covenant that has been made in the past in the ignorance of Kenya’s leaders is nullified and silenced by the voice of the blood of Jesus. Pray that His blood will blot out every record, marriage certificate, covenant that is contrary to the LORD’s original blueprint for Kenya (Col 2:14-15)
- The founding leaders had to fight and take back their land from the colonial powers. This spirit of land-grabbing and consequent shedding of blood by the rightful owners in order to restore their land has remained over the nation. Today there are squatters who are landless in Kenya, when there is enough land for all. Repent of the spirit of strife with regard to acquiring land. This has been the pattern of the nation. Repent of the spirit that has to fight to get land that is rightfully for any person or people group from feudal lords and land grabbing leaders. (Deut 19:14, 27:17, Prov 22:28, 23:10, Hos 5:10)
- Pray that the Jubilee virtue of returning to the inheritance and restitution will be manifest with regard to the land issue in Kenya as she enters her jubilee.
- Kenya is the only nation in the world that will enter her Jubilee in 2013. Pray that whatever it is that the LORD has endeavoured to do in and through that nation will be fulfilled, and that kingdom citizens will become very sensitive to the promptings and directions of the LORD throughout the coming sabbatical year.
- Pray for the wisdom and strategic knowhow to be released to ensure that every part of the nation where the sabbatical season must be implemented practically e.g. in agriculture, in terms of sabbatical seasons for employees, and any other part of creation.
- Pray that as the LORD releases the jubilee blessings that pertain to the nation’s economy and release of natural resources, He will raise wise apostles in the economy and strategic management arenas who will help the nation to benefit to the maximum and also adjust from its former aid-dependent patterns to a sustainable and profitable system which will benefit Kenyans and the region at large.
- Pray that the Body of Christ in Kenya will arise with one voice to dedicate the foundations of that nation back to the LORD seeking for divine governance as the nation enters her jubilee and prepares for the first elections in March 2013.
(A detailed prayer guide for the year of Jubilee in Kenya will be prepared and made available. Check our website for details.)
- Is this the month of your birth? Thank the LORD that you were made manifest on earth at such a prophetic season as this. Pray that every virtue that goes with the numbers 4, 10 and 12 will be your portion as you enter a new year.
- Thank God for the new beginnings He is releasing you into as you begin a new year of your life. Pray that you will benefit from every virtue that goes with this jubilee season of your life.
- Pray that every good work for which the LORD has created you to fulfil, shall be fulfilled and you will not let anything fall to the ground, which was ordained for you to become and to do; and you will also receive every redemptive blessing that was prepared in advance for you (Eph 2:10)
- Pray that every area of your life where there has been a delay or waste of time and every year that the cankerworm has consumed from your life shall be restored so that you will fulfil all your purpose and make up for lost seasons, opportunities etc (Joe 2:25)
REFLECTIONS ON 2012
This is the end of the year and a time to take stock of the whole year. The LORD has deposited so much prophetic insight that will help Kingdom citizens to navigate the times that are ahead. It is a season of hibernation and rest. There has been so much taken in throughout the year.
The LORD has spoken through His vessels, and through the Word, through nature and world events. 2013 is going to be a very interesting year and the LORD has started to give a glimpse of what is coming ahead. He has done this early because He wants you and the Body of Christ to be prepared and to prepare the territories He has put us in so that we are not surprised by events.
There has been a number of fasts instituted throughout the year and the 21 day fast for the past month was particularly powerful and epoch making. It was a fast in season and the LORD released prophetic words through His vessels on a regular basis. These have been recapped in this month’s guide so that you may pray through these Rhema words, and partake of the fullness of what the LORD wants to do in the nations.
He has promised many things but they will come only by prayer and in some cases coupled with fasting. Kindly refer to the prayer guides from the past 11 months, but particularly, present the following highlights before the LORD on a regular basis until you begin to see answers manifest
The LORD has spoken that we need to undergird all that we do with prayer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He said that especially the hours from 12 midnight to 6 a.m. should be covered. Pray into establishing 24 hours corporate prayer groups in your region. We are receiving praise reports from the groups that have started this. The groups have been praying for Kingdom businesses. If you need help in implementing this please contact us.
*********************************************************************************************************Prophetic Fast for Nations November 1-21 2012
The above fast dealt with many issues as pointed out in the November 2012 prayer guide. The LORD spoke throughout the fast days through His vessels and notes were sent often to the database.
Below find a recap of some prayer directions from last month’s fast for the nations (1-21 Nov 2012). These all require continued prayer for yourself, the Body of Christ and nations over the next few weeks. Also there were a few prophecies that we ought to continue praying into for the year 2013:
Readings: Psalm 5, 11, 12, Isa 19 (6-7, 22-25) 22, 60, 61, Luke 4:18,
- God wants us to be detribalized, denationalized and de-sectionalized. Jesus Christ is The Rock that should be our foundation for everything.
- It is a season of laying new foundations for attitude and character and laying new foundations for at least the next three years. God is going to deal with ungodly age-old foundations in every gate of society.
- God is going to sort out whatever it is that has brought you into one form of bondage or what the enemy has used to mess up your system, you lineage.
- Any “child of iniquity” born will die whether it be habits, desires, addictions etc which are contrary to God’s purpose.
- This is a season to understand your life’s purpose. Whatever is supposed to be your foundational gifts- traits, principles, practices must be made manifest.
- It is a season for God’s program for your life to be revealed if you wait on Him. Also a season to re-evaluate and examine your spiritual and physical life.
- Luke: 6:46-49, Gen 1:13: It is a day of fruitfulness and sustainability in everything we do.
- New opportunity to start afresh and relay new foundations.
- Season to dig deeper and lay proper foundations for shepherds, fathers, mothers, (Jer 23, Ezek 34, Rom 16:17)
- Isaiah 60:18-20, Psa 16:5-7: A season when no longer shall violence be heard within our land (personal and corporate).
- It is a season of repentance.
- There are some illegal, forceful entries in your life, lineage. Wipe out any forceful entries into your life. Injury by distortion: this is the time for restoration. Intense, turbulent, destructive actions, may be you have been slandered and been distorted, this is the time for gaining lost grounds. Vehement feelings or expressions : A clashing of jarred qualities and undue alteration : where people delete things from your life. Anything that has been deleted in your life will be restored. There shall be no more tampering, doctoring, altering of that which God has for your life.
- 1 Sam 30:8(a) something has been stolen that belongs to you that need be recovered.
- Judges 6:1-6 the Amalekites, those who lick up everything leaving nothing behind also known as the Eastern People, when they licked up everything, what was left they burnt with fire. The LORD will cause you to recover that which has been taken by the Amalekites and the Eastern Peoples in every area of your life.
- It is a season to declare any wrong image cancelled and God’s original picture in you to be restored.
- It is a season that God will show you things that will make you recover grounds (including time) that you have lost.
- A season where He will show you things that will sort out issues in your body.
- Isaiah 22:13-24. He will show us solutions to national issues. We will be solutions. Anybody occupying any position that will not glorify God, will be deposed.
- A season of lavish gifts and we need to move into position to receive them. Those who came trading with us and came with trickery will end up giving to us.
- Isa 60: 6- Tarshish means distant shores, (whatever is due us from the distant shores , we call forth. Our sons, those who will build us in every sense of the word, build our nation will bring their resources. Those in the diaspora that are supposed to build us we call back. We declare an African Aliya. Foreigners will build that which will protect us. Israel will build the agriculture, the water resources and the technology of many African nations. Water resources include aqua-culture, aquaponics, hydroponics. I see other nations coming to help with perma-culture. We will start seeing it within the next year. It is not because of their magnanimity but it is because they see their survival tied to us. God has said clear things so we must take it seriously and run with it since we are relaying foundations. (prophecy)
- 1 Sam:3:19-21(verse 19 should be prayed first) pray that God will help you grow to the point where none of your words will fall to the ground, so be mindful of what you say. Samuel knew he was to be the prophet of God.
- A season when the LORD will deliver His people from the hedgehog spirit.
- A season for the LORD to continue to appear to you. If He has not appeared to you may He appear to you personally( i.e, your own Shiloh) may He cause you to identify your own Shiloh where He appears to you..
- Isa 60:11. A season when liberalization of trade will be to our advantage, we will use fair trade to our advantage.
- Isa 60:13: A season where those that seem to be towering above us, like America, will now bow to us. (Note: When praying for Africa, add Assyria and Israel because they are the ones who will be a blessing in this end time.)
- Isa 60:16-17- A season for Africa to suck the breast of kings, there will be an enhancement of everything we have been enjoying as a blessing.
- A season to dedicate your neighborhood (at home and place of occupation). On a regular basis, remember to walk your neighborhood , at least around the block and declare the LORDship of the LORD and overthrow any entity that is not of God that resides or rules over the place. Ask them to pack and leave.
- Judges 5:1- Psalm 110:3 These are the days of His power and therefore a season to be willing to take charge/responsibility. Pray for the spirit to volunteer to be activated in you. It is those who understand the times that went with Deborah, others followed later. May God help us to understand the times. Ruben and others were more concerned about their flock.
- A season when we are to be those who preserve the breath of the nation.
- Judg 5:20: A season to understand the heavens and establish their rule on earth. This is the time to ask the LORD to reveal to us the mysteries that control the heavens.
- Psalm 19, Psalm 27:5(KJV) God has a pavilion. A season for economic empowerment for kingdom citizens who register their businesses in the spiritual realm. In the physical, an unregistered business will have law enforcers coming against it. Is it possible that you have a pavilion, already paid for by the blood of Jesus?
- A season to understand that there are pavilions for various things – marriage, business, family, education, etc. We need to believe God to help us enter therein and operate from there. Psalm 91:1 when you operate in the pavilion, you will be operating under the shadow of the Almighty.
- Psalm 23:4., Psalm 139:8. Judges 5:20; When you are registered every part of creation is supposed to be fighting for you as long as you know what to do. Judg 5:21-25 even rivers will be fighting on our side.
- Works of Jezebel be halted in Jesus name. Jezebel is a spirit that wants to control you. If it is unable to do this it attacks your character, (assassination of your character), get people to fight, undermines authority. When you refuse to submit to it you are fed with bread and water.
- Rev 5: A season for every single scroll that is written in our lives, family, nations, tribes, to be open. Power, wealth, wisdom, honor, glory, and every scroll that was sealed and boxed in to be open. Some are supposed to be employers but have remained employees.
- A season when whatever ought to be open concerning my life, city, lineage, continent, nation, you declare that seal to be broken until we can enforce, assess, , possesses, own, harness, begin to take hold of God’s destiny in you Philippians 3:12
- A season of dissatisfaction in your spirit until you take hold of that for which Jesus took hold of you.
- There are three court cases that are to be settled now. (prophetic word)
- Rev 5:2 there are certain announcements that are supposed to be made concerning us, our nations, lineage, race, families, myself, etc. by the announcement that God makes, I will become a person of interest, a nation of interest etc. e.g. Job 1: God asked ‘ Have you considered my servant Job….?’
- A season for every announcement that is meant to go forth about you to be released. And let only the one that is worthy have a say in our case, our national issues etc.
- Revelation 6: 1-2 A season when anything that happens on earth will be as a result of the seals being open. Before anything happens in your life, there should be a seal open in heaven concerning you. From this day, may everything that happens in your life be as a result of a seal being opened in heaven.
- There are some realms of encounter we cannot enjoy until a seal is broken, (medication, when the seal is broken, this means it has already been used so we are cautioned not to use it.)(Haggai became a seal, study it)
- Rev 6: 5, Rev 4:1 A season to receive an invitation that will shoot us into significance, a door of invitation from the most High Himself is calling us to come to enjoy fellowship and prominence globally.
- Rev 6:6- There might be a seal opened/ exchanged that bring about wars.
- Rev 6: 8: is it possible that accidents might be by seals. It’s time to go to the One who has the original seal to reverse such occurrences.
- Isaiah 28:6,7 A season to turn back the battle at the gates so God has given strength so to do at the gate.
- Matthew 16:18 From today you should cease to be a local champion.
- 1 Cor 14:8-10 A season for your voice to acquire distinction and to be recognized in the spiritual realm. Who will prepare for battle when there is no distinction.
- In this season our voice (of your body, life, blood) will have distinctness or distinction. In this season wherever we enter, we must be so significant that even spirits in the environs will know that a child of God has arrived. You will not enter a place and go unnoticed. The significance that God ordained for you in the realm of the spiritual, and physical will enjoy restoration.
- Next year is one of separation. God is going to be lifting up wealth buried in the sea, (prophecy)
- Micah 2:13, Deut. 33:17 The seven-fold spirit of God is being released into all the earth and every enemy of the LORD will be pushed back. A season when every stumbling block will be pushed away by the 7 horns wherever they may be.
- Matt 17:14 – anything that has defied prayer is about to leave. A season to exercise power over nature.
PRAYING FOR NATIONS
The U.N. General Assembly voted overwhelmingly on November 29, 2012 to grant Palestine non-member observer status, prompting exuberant celebrations across the West Bank and Gaza Strip and immediate condemnations from the United States and Israel. The 193-member U.N. body voted, 138 for, 9 against, with 41 abstentions, to recognize Palestine as a “non-member observer state,” a status that falls provides Palestinians with limited privileges as a state, including the right to join the International Criminal Court and other international treaty bodies.
- Pray Psalm 48 for Israel.
- Prophesy Isaiah 19:23-25 concerning Africa and Israel. No matter what the overwhelming situation in the UN and among the nations, the LORD can calmly cause His people to walk over that storm in wisdom and focus on Him. It is a season for the descendants of Cush to take their redemptive position in governing the affairs of the nations, and that will only happen if Africa and the people of Cush are aligned with Israel according to the LORD’s patterns.
- This month the Jewish people will be celebrating the season of Hannukah – the Festival of lights. As explained earlier, the true light of the nations is Jesus Christ. Pray that during these days of celebration, the LORD will reveal Himself to His brethren across the world. Pray that there will be an unveiling of the blindness among many Jewish people who seek the true light of the world in the affairs of their lives and nation. (John 8:12, 12:46)
The LORD has been dealing with foundations of the continent at various levels. During the last fast the LORD said the following:
It is a day of Resurrection. God is giving us the opportunity to start afresh and relay new foundations. Pray for shepherds Jeremiah 23: Ezekiel 34: Romans 16:17 We are to dig deep to lay proper foundations, shepherds, fathers, mothers to relay new foundations.
The LORD has been doing this in every gate of society. These actions have started in the house of the LORD. On 21 November, symbolically the LORD began in Swaziland, a tiny nation in Southern Africa which has a strong redemptive calling as a pulpit on the continent of Africa.
For a long time many African leaders have sought for power from demon gods at various strong altars in Swaziland to fortify themselves in their positions of leadership. Leaders in Southern Africa and across the continent visit Swaziland to draw these ungodly powers from animistic, ancestral spirits for governance. This is a corruption and counterfeit from the LORD’s original blue print.
Swaziland, Africa’s last absolute monarchy, relies heavily on ancestral forms of water spirit worship to sustain control over one of the world’s poorest nations which is also ravaged by HIV and AIDS pandemic.
However, Africa is in a season of Jubilee and the LORD is redefining foundations. He is raising a godly priesthood from the Body of Christ to replace this ungodly foundation.
On 21 November after the fast and in accurate reflection of the LORD’s prophecy, the Anglican Church in Africa for the first time in history chose Africa’s first female Anglican Bishop, Her Grace the Bishop Ellinah Ntombi Wamukoya of Swaziland.
This is a prophetic statement concerning what the LORD is doing on the continent’s defiled pulpit.
Bishop Wamukoya said she wanted to bring integrity to the body of Christ and to the society. “I am going to try to represent the mother attribute of God,” Wamukoya said. “A mother is a caring person but at the same time, a mother can be firm in doing whatever she is doing.”
Swaziland, like most African systems, has a strong matriarchal cultural pattern. The LORD has raised a strong matriarch in the person of the first African female bishop in that nation to contend with the counterfeits. Pray that the LORD will use this lady to sanitize and relay foundations of that nation in spiritual matters.
- Pray that this lady will be registered in the Spirit and will be visible and recognized in the spiritual realm which is darkened by heavy occult practices.
- Pray that she will become an instrument of sanitization in the defiled redemptive calling of that nation as a pulpit, an altar from whence the power to govern territories is being drawn from an ungodly altar.
- Pray that the LORD will expose to the body of Christ on the continent the significance of Swaziland as a nation in relation to what He is doing on the continent.
- Poverty is endemic in a country which has the highest HIV prevalence in the world, with 26 percent of the population infected by the virus. Pray that the attributes of the LORD’s motherhood will be manifest in the nation of Swaziland through this lady, as a pattern of motherhood where a mother’s succor, nurturing, provision and the healing touch is so evidently needed both spiritually and physically.
- Over the coming days at the cycles of the moon, the Incwala festival is taking place. Incwala or Kingship Ceremony is the most honorable events in the kingdom of Swaziland. It takes place during December/January. The dates for this ceremony are announced each year by the King, usually a few weeks before the event and are also determined by the phases of the moon. The ritual begins with a journey by the “Bemanti” (people of the water), who go to the Indian Ocean to collect water and on their return to the royal kraal, the “Little Incwala” begins, preceding the full moon. Read Psalm 45:3-7 and prophetically call on the righteous King Jesus to ride forth victoriously into Swaziland in this season. Pray that in this season the LORD will break the scepter of wickedness that follows such a ceremony.
- Speak to the heavens over Swaziland to declare only the glory of the LORD. Every phase of the moon, and every planetary alignment shall give praise to the LORD alone and reject every instruction from the kingdom of darkness concerning Swaziland and the continent at large. (Psa 19:1-2)
- Pray that the LORD will turn to madness every divination and monthly prognostication given by diviners and Bemanti during this season. Pray that their wisdom will be turned to foolishness and all their tokens will not work in this season of divine governance. Pray that rather they will encounter the LORD in this season (Isa 44:24-25, Jer 10:11-16, Micah 5:10-15, )
- Pray that the LORD will visit Swaziland and drain the nation of every witchcraft and water spirit anointing over the nation in this season. Declare that every activity that is not of God in that nation will be broken and destroyed. (Isa 47, Eze 32)
- Pray that in this season many who are participating in these animistic festivals out of ignorance, seeking for direction from gods who are not Jehovah, will encounter Jesus Christ as they seek divine direction for their nation. Pray that there will be divine encounters with the Holy Spirit in these days by people all across Swaziland.
- As you pray for Swaziland pray the above for South Africa too. South Africa’s President Jacob Zuma’s family slaughtered 12 cows at his rural village at the end of November in a traditional ritual to help him keep his job, as president. Pray that the LORD will arise in South Africa and bring deliverance to the foundations of the nation’s thrones.
- Pray for the Body of Christ in Southern Africa to continue to arise and pray their nations into their destiny in the LORD. Only the prophetic can counter the detestable practices of the occult. Pray that the prophetic calling that is upon the Body of Christ in Southern Africa will arise as the body of Christ contends with the counterfeit spirits that are prevalent in that region. (Deut 18:9-18)
- Pray that as true prophets utter the voice of the LORD and speak the words He puts in their mouths over the region and the continent at large, the LORD will continually confirm His word through them and increase their influence and visibility in the spiritual realm. (Deut 18:19)
- Pray that any counterfeit prophetic voice that has been so far speaking in Southern Africa and in any way influencing the continent of Africa will be exposed in this season, their voices silenced, respect for them and their ungodly influence diffused in every part of the continent. (Deut 18:20-22, Jer 14:14, 23:30)
Science & Technology
In 2009 Prophecies God said He is using the continent of Africa and Asia for the purpose of end time things that will light up the rest. But it will not be all of a sudden but step by step unfolding one after the other. It begins with Africa. Some things will happen in the next 2 or 3 years that will show everyone clearly that this is the hope of the world.
Earlier in the year a computer tablet was unveiled in Nigeria by a young man under the age 30. Last month the Indian president unveiled the cheapest tablet which can be as effective as any other Ipad or personal computer. The Aakash 2 isn’t just the cheapest fully functional tablet on the planet because the Indian government has decided it should be—it’s the cheapest, period.
Aakash means “blue sky” in Hindi, and the government would like to distribute one to each of India’s 220 million students. The tablet will be very affordable and be a help to so many who are in need of computer literacy in the continent.
- Thank the LORD for His faithfulness to fulfill His prophetic words concerning the “developing world” on a continuous basis.
- Pray that these technological exploits will continue to produce resources that will be a blessing to the developing world and the nations of the world at large.
- Pray that even with cost effectiveness, quality will continue to be maintained and improved from the developing world so that there shall no longer be a label that “things from the developing world are substandard”.
- Finland 6 December (Independence Day of Finland, declaration of independence from Russia in 1917)
- Laos 2 December (People’s Republic declared 1975)
- United Arab Emirates 2 December (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1971)
- Saba (Netherlands) 3 December Independence
- Thailand 5 December (birthday of King Bhumibol Adulyadej)
- Kenya 12 December (Independence Day, from the United Kingdom in 1963, and Republic Day (Jamhuri_Day), in 1964)
- Malta 13 December (Republic Day, republican constitution of 1974)
- Bahrain 16 December (Independence from the United Kingdom in 1971; accession day for Amir Isa Bin Salman Al Khalifa in 1961)
- Bhutan 17 December (Ugyen Wangchuck elected hereditary king 1907)
- Central African Republic 1 December Independence day
- Niger 18 December (Republic Day, autonomous state within the French Community 1958)
- Qatar, 18 December (Official National Day; the assumption of power of Sheikh Jassem bin Mohamed al-Thani in 1878)
- Macau 20 December (Transfer of sovereignty to the PRC in 1999)
- Nepal 28 December federal republic 2008, earlier the king’s birthday)
- Speak a blessing over each of the above nations as they celebrate various national days especially in this season of divine governance. Prophesy Rev 11:15 over each of them that indeed the kingdoms of this world shall become the kingdom of our God and of His Christ and He shall reign over them forever.
- To that end, pray for the Body of Christ in each of the above nations. Pray that Kingdom citizens in these nations will be strengthened and encouraged to pursue after the LORD and exercise their faith in the LORD more than their fear of men.
- Pray for most of these nations which have a strong Islamic grip and a struggling Body of Christ. Pray that as they reflect on the national milestones, He will begin to visit these nations in a greater way.
- Pray for a spirit of prayer and supplication to rest upon the youth in these nations who may be seeking for answers and have not been receiving any.
- December 2 2012 Burkina Faso Parliamentary elections
- December 7 2012 Ghana Presidential & legislative elections
- December 2012 South Korea Presidential Elections
- December 2012 Bhutan Parliamentary elections
- December 2012 Bermuda Parliamentary elections
Change of Guard (Isa 9:6, 1 Chron 29:23, 2 Chron 9:8, Rom 13:1)
- Thank the LORD for the above nations as they go into a season of elections. Pray that since it is a season of divine governance, the LORD will especially move these nations to select leaders who will be specially anointed divinely to govern their territories into the next season.
- Thank the LORD for the person who will sit on the throne of these nations on His behalf; because they will shepherd their territory according to His leading even though they may not know Him even as Cyrus did. (Isa 45:5-6).
- Thank the LORD that the elections will be peaceful and unmarred by rigging, violence or strife of any sort, because this is a season when He will supervise and brood over the nations as they choose leaders.
The past season has seen a change of guard in government and leadership in a large number of African nations. These are summarized below for continued prayer. Even though a number of nations retained their incumbent presidents, other key government positions have seen radical changes.
- Pray that these changes will cause the LORD’s prophetic word to come to pass, that He will change the face of the continent of Africa to shine.
|Benin||Presidential||postponed to 13 Mar 2011 from 27 Feb 2011||Thomas Yayi Boni (incumbent)|
|Cameroon||Presidential||9 Oct 2011||Paul Biya (incumbent)|
|Cape Verde||Presidential||7 Aug 2011||Jorge Carlos de Almeida Fonseca (new)|
|Central African Republic||Presidential & National Assembly||1st rnd: 23 Jan 2011
2nd rnd: 20 Mar 2011
|Francois Bozize (incumbent)|
|Chad||Presidential||25 Apr 2011 (postponed from 23 Apr 2011)||Idriss Deby (incumbent)|
|DRC||Presidential & National Assembly||28 Nov 2011||Joseph Kabila (incumbent)|
|Djibouti||Presidential||8 Apr 2011||Ismail Omar Guelleh (incumbent)|
|The Gambia||Presidential||24 Nov 2011||Yahya Jammeh (incumbent)|
|Liberia||Presidential 2nd round||8 Nov 2011||Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (incumbent)|
|Madagascar||Presidential||postponed to late 2012 from 1 Jul 2011||Andry Rajoelina (incumbent)|
|Malawi||Death of incumbent President||Mrs Joyce Banda (new)|
|Niger||Presidential 2nd Rnd||7 Apr 2011||Mahamadou Issoufou (new)|
|Nigeria||Presidential||Postponed to 16 Apr 2011 from 9 Apr 2011||Goodluck Jonathan (incumbent)|
|São Tomé and Príncipe||Presidential||17 Jul 2011 & 7 Aug 2011||Manuel Pinto da Costa (new)|
|Seychelles||Presidential||19-21 May 2011||James Michel (incumbent)|
|Uganda||Presidential, National Assembly & local||18 Feb 2011||Yoweri Kaguta Museveni (incumbent)|
|Zambia||Presidential, National Assembly & local||20 Sep 2011||Michael Sata (new)|
|Angola||Presidential & National Assembly||31 Aug 2012||Jose Eduardo dos Santos (incumbent)|
|Ghana||Death of incumbent President||27 July 2012||John Dramani Mahama (new)|
|Guinea-Bissau||Presidential (ad hoc, death of encumbent)||1st rnd: 18 March 2012; 2nd rnd: 29 Apr 2012||No president but ag President Manuel Serifo Nhamadjo (new)|
|Mali||Presidential||Cancelled: 1st rnd: 29 Apr 2012; 2nd rnd: 13 May 2012||Interim President Dioncounda Traore (new)|
|Senegal||Presidential||1st rnd: 26 Feb 2012
2nd rnd: 18 Mar 2012
|Macky Sall (new)|
|Sierra Leone||Presidential, House of Representatives & local||17 Nov 2012||Earnest Bai Koroma (incumbent)|
|Somalia||Presidential||10 Sep 2012 (by new parliament)||Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud (new)|
- As we come to the close of this year of divine governance there is need to present each of the mentioned leaders including the ones to be elected during this month, before the LORD. Pray that indeed those who are chosen of the LORD for His end time purposes on the continent will remain, but every planting that is not of God will be uprooted and cast away.
- 2013 will see the final wave of African nations going into elections. By the end of 2013 every nation in Africa will have experienced a wind of change. Pray that the LORD will indeed raise jubilee leaders throughout the continent who will take Africa into her place in God.
- In the past many of the leaders had a tribal or racial or segregation-al vision. Pray that the leaders in Africa will have a continental vision which will enable them to steer their nations into the rightful position to be a blessing and receive blessing at continental level.
- While men slept the enemy came and sowed tares. There are leaders on the continent who have many good policies and leadership capabilities. However, there are negative plantings in the form of a few ungodly policies, some negative character traits, or ungodly advisors or colleagues around them. Pray that every negative agenda that is not of God, in any form shall be exposed and uprooted at the right time, without disregarding what is good in the leadership.
- Pray that where people have sought to come into power through ungodly sacrifices, the LORD shall answer them according to the multitude of idols they have worshipped (Ezek 14:1-4)
- As the LORD is bringing the continent into a full circle, at the gates of government and governance, pray that He will raise kingdom citizens who will be effective watchmen at these gates; to ensure they are responsible for what comes in and goes out of these gates.
PRAYING INTO THE HEAVENS
Do you know the laws of the heavens? Can you establish its dominion over the earth? (Job 38:33)
There are laws or statutes by which the motions of the heavenly bodies are governed. These were wholly unknown in the time of Job, and the discovery of some of those laws – for only a few of them are yet known – was reserved to be the glory of the modern system of astronomy. Today the LORD has not only given His Body physical scientific understanding of the heavens, but has revealed through His word, their influence on earthly matters. Indeed His decree concerning the heavens shall never pass away.
When Jesus Christ prophesied about the signs of the end of the age, He said there will be signs in the sun, moon and stars (Luke 21:25). He rebuked the Pharisees and Sadducees because they could only interpret the physical weather patterns but could not discern the signs of the times as depicted by the heavens ((Matt 16:1-3).
They could not discern the birth of the Messiah which was shown in the heavens and yet the astrologers could recognize that a key event in history had occurred and they traveled from distant lands, to come and pay homage to this Great King (Matt 2).
- Pray that you will not be in the company of the Pharisees and Sadducees who were so legalistic and had the ways of the LORD boxed in a bundle of laws and rituals and refused to know or understand anything beyond their human mindset.
- Ask the LORD to continue to reveal to you the role of the heavens and their influence on earthly matter.
- Pray that you will understand the season we are in; a season to engage in spiritual cosmic intercession; where we engage the heavens to do the LORD ‘s bidding on the earth even as Joshua and Deborah did in their day (Josh 10:12-14, Judg 5:20).
This month the heavens clearly depict the intensity of spiritual activity which will influence the nations. There will be near-alignments of major planets with the sun and moon, and Jupiter will be prominent and at closest approach to the earth with its face fully illuminated by the sun.
- According to Roman mythology Jupiter is the supreme god of the Roman pantheon, called dies pater, ‘shining father’. He is a god of light and sky, and protector of the state of Rome. This month those who are in the New Age and occult exalt this god and draw light from him. This is a counterfeit. As you have read before this is Hanukkah the season of lights which was a foreshadow of Jesus Christ the Light of the World. Pray that as the heavens declare the glory of God this season, those who are in darkness and do not understand that the LORD Jesus Christ is the true Light, will receive a revelation of Him during this season. They will come to understand that rather than worshipping the elements in the heavens, they should worship the Maker of the Elements, Jehovah.
- Pray that in this season the nations will experience the Fatherhood of God in a special way. There is a lot of negative activity from the kingdom of darkness, as the enemy’s agents go about seeking to fortify themselves for the new year ahead through blood sacrifices and other harmful activities. The festive season sees a lot of travel and accidents of various kinds. However, we trust in the true Protector of all Creation. Only Jehovah Raah is the Shepherd who tenderly leads us, loves us and protects us. Proclaim Psalm 23 into the womb of this month concerning your life and over the Body of Christ and territory in this season.
The last quarter moon is on 6th December @15:32UT and the first quarter moon will be on 20th December 05:19UT.
- Command the moon in these phases to praise the LORD. As the moon is waxing, it grows with every instruction that has been given to it. And in its waning stage, it releases every seed that was planted in it at the crescent stage. Therefore command the quarter moons to bring forth their best for you in this month.
- Those in the occult and in ancestral worship wait for these phases so that they can fortify themselves and draw strength for ungodly control over territories. Pray that in this month, the moon will not yield forth for those who choose to frustrate it with ungodly instructions but will hear only the voice of the LORD
- The moon in its D shape or mirror represents a bow. The enemy’s agents will use these quarter moon to shoot arrows at those whom they want to gain an unfair advantage over. In this season pray that every arrow that is shot at kingdom citizens will not come near you. Proclaim Psalm 91 over the Body of Christ and every unsuspecting victim of such cosmic attacks.
The new moon will occur on 13th December @08:42UT.
This year the LORD commanded that we should raise a memorial altar every new month. The moon marks the months most accurately and thus on the eve of the new moon, this altar should be raised and a memorial offering prepared and taken to the place where the LORD will direct you.
The new moon is like a womb that is empty and waiting for the seed of instructions for how it should have dominion over the earth. During the new moon prophesy all the good things that the heavens should do concerning your life, the Body of Christ, the LORD’s purposes in your territory. The moon waits for these instructions so that as it waxes, it grows the instructions to its fullest. At the full moon it is time to begin to command the moon to release that which has been implanted in it through the words of the LORD in your mouth.
- This month, ask the LORD to put His words in your mouth so that you can plant the heavens and lay the foundations of the earth in every area of society (Isa 51:16)
- Command the moon to yield forth its best for you as the month goes and as it waxes. Command it to release ever increasing benefits to you, to kingdom citizens and to your territory (Deut. 33:14-15).
- Command the new moon not to smite you by night. Pray this for kingdom citizens in this season (Psalm 121:6)
- Command the moon to speak to the earth so that the earth can yield for you the best for this season (Deut. 33:15, Hos 2:19-22)
The Full Moon will occur on 28th December @10:21UT. The Moon will be directly opposite the Earth from the Sun and will be fully illuminated as seen from Earth. This phase occurs at 10:21 UTC.
- Again those who worship the moon-god, allah and those in the occult and in the New Age manipulate the moon in its full illumination in order to gain an ungodly advantage in every area. Command the moon to praise the LORD. The LORD created the moon to light the night and mark the calendar times as we know them. The moon marks the seasons too. Therefore, this is the role it shall play in this month and nothing else.
- Pray that the full moon will release its best and most precious fruit for you in this season (Deut. 33:13-14)
There will be high solar activity in the heavens during this month. The long touted mythical ancient Mayan calendar which many astrologers have followed claims that the world comes to an end on the 21 Dec 2012. Many have feared this to be true, and many movies and novels stories have been created with this theme and men’s hearts have failed because of fear of such a time as this. Yet it was all a lie.
- Praise the LORD that He remains faithful and true as the Creator of the universe and all that is in it. Only He knows when all of creation will come to an end.
- Prophesy that rather, this season will bring an end to some of the major mythical cultures and belief systems which have been a large pillar of the New Age movement. As these systems crumble and are proven false, may those who seek for light and direction from them find a void which only the LORD can fill. In this season when He is revealing Himself as the Light of the world pray that He will bring light to their eyes concerning His Kingship and position as the One True God. (Psa 36:9, Psalm 119:130)
From 23rd November to January 19th the sun passes through three consecutive constellations. For six days in 23rd at 15:30 UTC to 29th November the sun passed through a cluster of 44 stars in the constellation called Scorpio symbolized by a scorpion. This represents Jesus as the Redeemer who goes through conflict with the enemy in order to redeem His people. In these few days the heavens reflected the intense struggle that the earth has been undergoing over the past season.
The scorpion is a deadly enemy (as we learn from Revelation 9), with poison in its sting, and all the names associated with the sign combine to set forth the malignant enmity which is “set” between the serpent and the woman’s Seed.
The star-picture brings before us a gigantic scorpion endeavouring to sting in the heel a mighty Man who is struggling with a serpent, but is crushed by the man, who has his foot placed right on the scorpion’s heart. The Hebrew name is Akrab, which is the name of a scorpion, but also means the conflict, or war. It is this that is referred to in Psalm 91:13
“Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder. The young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.”
- The real wounding in the heel was received at the Cross. It was there that the scorpion struck the woman’s seed. He died, but was raised again from the dead “to destroy the works of the devil.” Praise the LORD for redemption which is sure no matter what overwhelming flood the enemy has tried to deluge on the inhabitants of the earth, especially kingdom citizens.
- Even though it has been a very difficult season that the LORD’s people have passed through, no matter the number of times you stumbled, the LORD ensured that you did not utterly fall because He has already paid every price the enemy may require in this season. (Psalm 37:23-25)
The other three smaller group of stars called decans that form part of Scorpio describes the conflict in detail. The sun will remained in Scorpio for a period of only 6 days before moving into the cluster of 134 stars in SERPENS and OPHIUCHUS on November 29, 2012 at 15:30 UTC to 17 December 2012 at 23:00 UTC. This represents the struggle with the enemy.
In Scorpio we see merely the effort to wound the mighty Man Ophiuchus in the heel; but here we see the effort of the serpent to seize THE CROWN, which is situated immediately over the serpent’s head, and to which he is looking up and reaching forth. The contest is for dominion.
It was the Devil, in the form of a serpent, that robbed the first man of his crown; but in vain he struggled to wrest it from the sure possession of the Second Man and the last Adam. Not only does he fail in the attempt, but is himself utterly defeated and trodden under foot.
Throughout His passions from the betrayal, the last Supper, to the intercession at Gethsemane, the false accusation and torture at the hands of Pilate’s soldiers and the Via Dolorosa to the Cross the LORD Jesus Christ was contending with the enemy.
- It is a season to join the heavens and all of creation as they declare the glory of the LORD in His capacity as our Kinsman Redeemer, as our Savior and Deliverer, the First-fruit among many brethren, the Son who has made all who believe to become sons of God. (John 1:12, Heb 2:9-18)
- All these combine to set before us in detail the nature of the conflict and its final issue. That final issue is, however, exhibited by the last of the three constellations of this chapter. The Victor Himself then rides forth victoriously on behalf of humility, righteousness and truth. Take time to praise the LORD Who is revealing His overcoming power in the heavens over this entire season. Praise Him who has not left Himself without a witness in creation. Proclaim Psalm 136.
From December 17, 2012 at 23:00 UTC to 19 January 2013 at 18:10 UTC
as the sun makes its circuit through the heavens, it passes through a cluster of 69 stars in the constellation called Sagittarius symbolized by the archer.
This represents the triumph of Jesus “The Coming One” who is represented as going forth “Conquering and to conquer.” The Bible testifies that He wrested from the enemy the keys of Death and Hades. He led captivity captive and released from eternal bondage the entire universe. The heavens have so accurately declared the times and seasons we are in. It is a season to celebrate the Light of the world, Jesus Christ who has set us free from bondage for eternity. After the season of warfare and intensive struggle, there is coming a time of succour, of triumphing over the enemy.
- The year 2013 is a powerful year and we need to enter in with assurance of the victory that the LORD has won over every rebellion, and usurping spirit. Prophesy that what the heavens are declaring concerning the season we are entering in shall be made manifest in your life, in your family, the body of Christ and the territory you live in.
- Present Africa as a continent before the Lord, and thank Him that throughout this year He has revealed through the heavens, His will concerning the earth and all that is in it.
- Pray that Jesus, the Conqueror, will go forth and conquer every opposition to His rule on the continent at every level and rule as King over every territory in the year 2013 (Rev 6:2)
- Pray that the LORD’s arrows as the archer will pierce deep into the heart of every enemy of His purposes in every area of life and destiny in your territory.
The other three smaller group of stars called decans that form part of Sagittarius describe in detail, Praise to the conqueror.
LYRA (the Harp) represents praise prepared for the conqueror.
- Instruct all creation to praise the Lord who has conquered the kingdom of darkness and forever obtained salvation for all creation. Proclaim Ps 117; 68:32
- No matter how tough things get, during the coming days have moments of praising the LORD as Jehoshaphat and the Israelites did. As you praise Him over every circumstance, you lift His name and enthrone Him as the Conqueror. He will deploy help for you. Therefore keep that PRAISING DISPOSITION! (2 Chron 20:1-30)
ARA (The Altar) represents consuming fire prepared for His enemies.
It is written that “… whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast in the lake of fire” (Rev 20:12, 15). These are the enemies of God.
- These are the LAST days. Many times, in the midst of the vicissitudes of fortune and seasons, we lose focus on this truth. Most sermons we listen to are focused on making us very comfortable with the earth and with no preparation for that Great Day of the LORD. The heavens remind us that there is a Day coming when your life will cease, when the whole creation will stand before the Judgment seat of the LORD. Will you be ready? Will your loved ones be ready? Pray that the LORD will in this month of many festivities, bring back to your mind the REALITY of that Day and the desire to be PREPARED. (Joel 2:1, Rev 20:11-15)
- Pray for the Body of Christ to preach more about the second return of the Lord Jesus, not to redeem, but to judge. Pray that in the midst of all the festivities there will be sobriety with regard to the reality of this Savior and Redeemer, who will return as Judge over Creation. (Pro 11:30b)
DRACO (The Dragon) represents the old serpent or the devil cast down from heaven.
- Since the fall of Adam and Eve in the garden, the devil has caused untold harm to humanity. His purpose is to ensure that on the Day of the LORD he will have as many people as possible condemned with him. Hell was never created for men but for the dragon and his surrogate spirits. It will be much more harrowing should any man be cast out of the LORD’s presence on that Day. Pray for yourself. Do not be deceived, God cannot be mocked. What you sow is what you will reap. Examine yourself. Are you living a life, which will be found worthy to enter into the Master’s joy, or will you be cast into the outer darkness with the dragon? Ask the LORD for a spirit of repentance and reflection over your life. Ask Him to help you walk in line with Him so that you will be found worthy to enter into His rest. Pray this for the Body of Christ in your territory.
- Have you often been tormented or seen great suffering because of the works of the enemy? There is a season when all of it will be over. The pain, the death, the destruction will come to an end both in your lifetime, and ultimately when the causer of all pain – the devil himself will be removed and all of creation will go back to its original order before sin entered the earth. Praise the LORD for this hope and assurance that we have in His divine justice against all evil and unrighteousness.
- 2013 will be a very interesting year, very powerful year. It is a season of power encounters, plenty of winds and fires, in spirit and natural. Witches and wizards becoming more and more brazen.
- In the Music industry confrontation of powers. Beyonce has been exposed.
- 2013 a year of brazen exposures.
- 2013 a year of open defiance, all kinds of witchcraft exposed including men of God who have been using witchcraft.
- Read epistles throughout 2013, especially 1,2,3 John.
- Php 3;12 – ACCURACY IN SEEING, HEARING, GRASPING what we ought to, what Christ laid hold of us to grasp.
- 2013 a year of crossing over from every kind of limitation – incurable diseases
- Many people commissioning new businesses in 2013! Some also new houses.
- Next 5 months, months of rejoicing!
- Luke 21:15 wisdom of God to preserve sovereignty of nations. UN will try to test nations’ sovereignty like never before. Africa will experience greater establishment because many will run to God.
- Within the next 3 weeks (from 21 Nov) there will be clear sign that God has released you from many things.
- Pray from Eph 1 & 3. Proclaim Ps 67 every day for the next 3 weeks.
Refer to the website for prophecies for 2012 and previous years and pray through them as often as you can.
You crown the year with your bounty, and your carts overflow with abundance. The grasslands of the desert overflow; the hills are clothed with gladness. The meadows are covered with flocks
and the valleys are mantled with grain; they shout for joy and sing. (Psa 65:11-13)
 Further reading: 7 Fundamental Questions You must Answer ©2012 Abu Bako kindle version downloadable from Amazon or order for a copy by email.