The first month of the Jewish sacred calendar, the month of Abib, started by divine instruction recorded in Ex 12:2 and Deut 16:1. The rest of the months of the year were determined from one new moon to another (Isa 66:23) a strictly lunar calendar. The Gregorian calendar is based on a solar year so there is disparity between the sacred and the Gregorian calendar.
In 2012, reckoning by the Gregorian calendar, the first sacred calendar month Abib began on the day of the new moon 22nd March – 20th April; the second sacred calendar month called Zif was from the day of the new moon 21st April – 19th May; the third sacred calendar month called Sivan began on the day of the new moon 20th May – 18th June, the fourth sacred calendar month called Tammuz began on the day of the new moon 19th June – 18th July and the fifth sacred calendar month Av (or Ab) begun on the 19th of July – 16th of August 2012. The sixth sacred calendar month will begin on the day of the new moon on 17th August – 16 September 2012,
The middle of August 2012 on the Gregorian calendar coincides therefore with the first half of Elul (Neh 6:15) which is the sixth (6th) Jewish sacred calendar month (Ezekiel 8:1-18; Haggai 1:1-15). month It is the last or twelfth (12th) month of the Jewish civil calendar. However, going by the Gregorian calendar it is the eighth (8th) month. August was named after Augustus Caesar, one of the emperors of the Roman Empire.
This month is a period of time termed “plumpness” In Gen. 17:12- the Hebrew meaning of ‘eight’ in this scripture is plumpness that represents ‘a surplus above the perfect seven’ meaning, that which is in excess, or over and above, or overflowing in every gate of society.
Figuratively, the eighth month symbolizes fatness, rich fat, lusty and plenteous. Thus the eighth month is a time of salvation, restoration, fruitfulness, abundance and plenty (Luke 1:23-37, 66; Acts 9:33-34; 1Pe.3:20.) The month of August is a period of time characterized by the ripening of the fruit of the date palm and summer figs.
PRAYING INTO THE MONTH
- Praise and exalt the LORD for this season that we have been ushered into. Speak to the gates of the Gregorian calendar month to be lifted up so the king will be ushered into this season.
- The LORD has spoken about teaching the Body of Christ to work with the calendar and with times and season. In this season of new beginnings, ask the LORD to help you to follow His instructions. Take note of every new moon and every full moon.
- Proclaim the psalms given for the year 2012 including Psalm 45, 72, 97, 99 and 125. On a daily basis, if possible first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening.
- Thank the LORD for the fruit from the tree of life for the 6th, 8th and 12th months, and for the leaves of that tree which are for healing in the nations. Declare the healing apportioned in every gate of society for this month. (Rev 22:2)
This is the sixth month of the Jewish calendar. The number six represents the number of man. The original man God created was righteous (Gen 1:26-31). After the fall man has had to be redeemed through substitution sacrifice. Jesus Christ was the ultimate sacrificial Lamb of God whose sacrifice on Calvary once and for all, brought eternal redemption and salvation to all of creation. Whosoever believes in Him received eternal life.
Jesus Christ the Last Adam came to restore man to his original nature before the fall. Even when we are born again many people do not fully experience total restoration to the original, of their soul and body. Apart from your spirit, other parts of life and experience should be restored to the original purpose of the LORD. He has provided for this status in each life. Pray the following for yourself; your family; the body of Christ.
- Before you were conceived the LORD knew you. He knew your exact DNA, how you would look physically, what your ideal characteristics would be in order to fulfil His purpose for your life, the combination of environment, experiences and events that would shape you into an arrow that would be shot forth into your generation and land on target. Your spirit has been saved and sealed. Examine areas of your life, which do not display that original status. Pray that during this season, God will bring you to the revelation of who He created you to be originally. How did He want you to look like physically? Is there any discrepancy between the original and what you are today? Bring it to the LORD seeking for direction on how to actively go back to the original that He had ordained for you to look like. What do you need to do, or eat, or exercise regime, or practice routinely in order to achieve that original pattern?
- Are there experiences you may have had which would shape you into who you are to become that you missed out on? Are there experiences which were as a consequence of your own or even the enemy’s interference with the LORD’s purposes? Ask the LORD to reveal these. Ask the LORD to take every negative experience and use it for His own glory (Rom 8:28).
- Is there a character trait, a mannerism or disposition you have developed which does not reflect the disposition and comportment He had originally designed? There is nothing too miniscule for the LORD. He is the Master designer. He can redeem you in your body soul and spirit so that you begin to experience the original blue print in your person as it was in the beginning. (Psa 139:1-18
- The LORD has a vast number of precious and weighty thoughts about you. He has plans on a continuous basis concerning your life. Have you ever asked Him what His thoughts for you are for each day? From this month? Make it a daily routine to ask Him what His precious and weighty thought for you is. Practice to have times of just listening for His response. He desires to share with you His heart more than you are ready to listen to Him. However, it takes PRACTICE to seek Him QUIETLY just to LISTEN. (Psa 139:17-18, Jer 29:11-14)
- Examine your relationships in the family, with friends and colleagues. What divine connections has the LORD brought into your life’s path? Are there any relationships you have missed out on? Are there relationships which were disconnected, misunderstood or misused? Are you familiar with the objective of each relationship you have – whether it should be short term or long term? Have you misunderstood the purpose for the connections in your life? Present these to the LORD seeking to go back to the original blueprint.
- Pray that you will go back to the original in your character, words and relationships. Pray for your family and the Body of Christ in the territory (Isa 49:1-3, Gal 1:15, Matt 5:48).
- The number 8 represents new beginnings; and the 8th month is a season of plumpness, fertility and ripeness. Thank the LORD for the opportunity to have a new beginning in every area of your life. You have opportunity to revisit your resolutions and check how you have been doing over the past 7 months. Ask for grace to work harder than the rest and make up for any lost time in terms of work you were to accomplish by this time, relationships you are to have developed, word intake and prayer and worship levels you should have achieved by now.
- The LORD is particular about the use of words. It is words that created and now maintain and sustain all of creation. In this new season, weigh your words carefully because by your own words you will be judged or vindicated. Pray for an infilling of the LORD’s word in your mouth and an ejection of words that do not build up, or bring profit to your environment, the Body of Christ and the nation (Job 23:12, Psa 81:10, Psa 141:1-3, Jer 15:16)
- As the new season begins, write a proclamation, which you will, on a daily basis proclaim over your life, health, the work of your hands, your family, and other relationships, the Body of Christ, your neighbourhood and territory at large in the face of opposing forces. Speak the truth of the LORD over the physical reality of circumstances surrounding you. Prophecy the LORD’s image of creation all around you. Everything that was created by words must respond to words. In this season of new beginnings put new words in your mouth concerning every circumstance and begin to redirect your life, bring deliverance, transform your environment and save souls from destruction by the power of your words (Isa 51:16, Jude 20-23).
The LORD has said that there are certain things that God has designed and desired for you before you were formed in your mother’s womb. He has said that there will be an unveiling in this season. God said that by the end of October 2012, those who are ready to stand where He wants them to stand will have strategic impact and influence and will shoot up and end up affecting nations. The shifting has already started in government. The shifting and shaking will continue.
- Ask the LORD in which areas of your life there is need for change, for shifting with regard to your own mindset, your way of operating, shifting in terms of your capacity to contain what He wants to bring forth in and through your life, in terms of your location with regard to Him and His purposes in your territory. Pray this for the Body of Christ.
- Pray that the Holy Spirit will show you areas of your life where you need to take action in order to ensure that by October 2012 you are in the position the LORD will have you be, for Him to do what He wants to do in and through your life. Where does the Body of Christ have to be for the LORD to do what He wants to do in the territory where you are? When God says that one has to change location for Him to speak He means it. Therefore ensure you do what He says in order not to miss it.
- The number 12 represents divine governance. Pray that there shall be a divinely organized system of governance in every area of your life.
- 2012 is the single year when the highest number of nations will be having elections. Of the 193 self-governing nations, 70 have had or will have their general elections this year. Pray that the LORD will continue to shift, sift, and shake the foundations of the thrones as new leaders come into office. Continue to pray that Jubilee men will sit on the thrones during this season of divine governance. (1 Chron 29:23, Rom 13:1)
- This is the strongest month of the Jewish sacred calendar as it is the 12th month of a 12th It is a season of the full strength of divine governance. A full cycle has been achieved. Pray that in every nation and especially in Africa, the Body of Christ will cause events in the spiritual realm which will bring to an end ungodly systems of government. Pray that the cycles of repetition of leadership which have not reflected righteousness and justice will be broken.
- Pray that there will be a disconnection of power from ancient ungodly power bases, a breaking of alliances that were united with ungodly intent to take power at any cost. (Psa 74:12-23, 75)
- Pray that in this season there shall be a raising up of Josephs, Davids and Daniels and Cyruses who will fulfil His purposes for their territories whether they know the LORD or not (Psa 78:72, Isa 44:28-45:1-8, Dan 6:1-3).
- Prophesy Isaiah 25 over your territory in this season.
Is this the month of your birth? The LORD said in the 2012 prophecies, “I gave you opportunity and you did not take it I am giving you the last opportunity for you to pray and fast on the day of your birth and come together. He said on the day of your birth you fast from 6pm the previous day to 6pm the following day because you are possessing the gates of the day of your birth.
- Thank the LORD for your birthday. Thank Him for the day you were born and it was said that a child is born. Pray that every word of blessing that was spoken out loud or silently concerning your life will manifest fully in your life. Pray that every negative and ungodly word that was spoken over your life at its inception to birth will be obliterated by the voice of the blood of Jesus. Only what He has said, and what people have said that was in line with His purposes will operate in your life.
- Pray that in this new year of your life, the LORD will on daily basis, release to you the wonderful thoughts He has toward you.
- Ask that the Lord will shine forth every virtue that He intended for you to have. Declare that this day of your birth will always be blessed, that no darkness will seize it, and that God will always have regard for the day you were born: (Job 3:1-4.)
- Pray too that no cloud of deception, falsehood or iniquity will settle on the day of your birth and that the cloud of glory of the Lord will swallow every satanic cloud over the day (Job 3:5, Jer 13:16).
- Pray that as the day of your birth is always remembered, and included in the days of the months and years, fruitfulness, productivity will abound on this day in all the areas of activity: (Job 3:5-6).
- Pray that the voice of peace, rejoicing, singing, and joy will be heard this day in every field of endeavor, and that the voice of depression, gloom, sadness will be drowned out completely: (Job 3:7, Isa 55:12-13).
- Declare that those agents of the kingdom of darkness, who curse days will never find this day to curse, more so, those who rouse Leviathan’s influence against God’s people: (Job 3:8, 41:1, Isa 27:1).
- On a weekly basis remember to follow the above prophecy concerning praying on the day that you were born be it on the 1st day of the week otherwise known as Sunday or 2nd day or 6th Ask the LORD that on that particular day all of creation will flow smoothly on your behalf and all systems will work for and on your behalf more effectively than any other time of the week. You will be surprised how this works.
You will notice that in most cultures, especially in Africa, days are named according to the original pattern of the week i.e. first day, 2nd day 3rd day etc. However as time went by men began to dedicate the days to various deities who are represented by the stars and planets.
Therefore Monday is dedicated to the moon deity. Thursday is dedicated to the deity Thor who is represented by the planet Jupiter. Remember a name is the most constant prophecy about a person or a thing or event. As you call that day by the name of the gods dedicated to it, you are agreeing to their influence over your life. (Further reading Praying Through the Gates of Time by Abu Bako).
- Release the weekday of your birth from the Babylonian and worldly system of dedication of days. If there are any sacrifices or rituals done or any powers drawn from the moon to manipulate people in various nations, those who do not recognize these days by such names as “Monday” but call it “2nd day”, shall not be found, nor shall any sorcery or practices from such people befall you. Rather every virtue and good thing that was apportioned by the LORD on that particular day will begin to manifest in your life. Pray about this and ask the LORD to put the new names of the days of the week to remembrance as you begin to deprogram from the world system’s hold. (Gen 1)
- If this is your birth month, pray that the virtues of the number 6, and 8 and 12 will be seen in your life.
- The LORD spoke of hiccups in economies this year. Microsoft has made its first quarterly loss since it joined stock market in 1986. These trends of rising and falling will continue to be seen across many more of the organizations affecting the economies in the nations. The LORD is poised to do a new thing as the shifting and shaking continue in this season of divine governance. Pray for those who continue to see the east and western world as their hope. The LORD has also spoken concerning a shaking of China where many African nations have turned to for hand outs. Pray for your nation and for Africa which continues to have a dependency syndrome. Every arm that they continue to lean on shall fail them in this season. Everywhere men have placed hope, where it is not hoping in the LORD, where men have leaned on their own understanding and rejected the counsel of the LORD, He is shaking and nothing except that which is permanent and eternal shall stand. Pray as the Holy Spirit leads you for yourself, your president and your government. Pray for Africa. (Prov 3:5-8)
- Pray that the LORD will continue to raise Africans who will rise up in their Hamitic redemptive gifting of technological innovation. God already has enough capacity on the continent and in the diaspora to use Africans to do exploits in every area of society, in technological advancement.
- Pray that the LORD will raise jubilee sons with leadership systems in this season who will create an enabling environment in Africa that will allow young men and women to flourish in these areas of science and technological advancement, and in every area that is required to raise Africa to the place of where she will shine, in accordance with what the Lord has already spoken in times past.
- The LORD said that the year 2012 is the year of specificity, productivity and creativity. Thank the LORD for people like Nigeria’s Saheed Adepoju (29yr). He is the inventor of the Inye, an 8-inch tablet, a device that is half-way between a laptop and a mobile phone designed for the African market. It costs only $350 (£225) opposed to around $700 for an iPad. It runs on the Google Android operating system. The Inye is a mobile internet device. It gives you access to the internet; it allows you to play media files and watch movies. It has the standard software applications that come pre-installed including the ones that he is working with various local developers to bundle on. Among those local apps there is one designed to raise awareness about HIV and others related to water and sanitation.
- Pray that many others who may have the capacity and ability to do such exploits but are hampered by inability to access the necessary resources to bring forth their innovations, will be divinely connected to the right sources to get whatever resources are necessary to help them.
- Also pray that as many as are being raised, will have the proper attitude of collaborating with others to become problem solvers rather than running alone. As they open themselves up to partner with others, pray that the attitude which has long hampered Africans so that people “steal” ideas from others and try to run it alone for maximum and unfair gain, will be exposed and flushed out. Only those who will do things that are for the general welfare will survive and thrive in this new season.
PRAYER FOR NATIONS
- Part of the prophecies for 2012 was a call for prayer for presidents as follows: Psalm 98 will be a psalm for you to pray for your governance and if you have a president you pray both psalm 98 and psalm 72 for the person as often as you can. If you have access to any president try and give these to them. This year at least 70 nations have gone through national elections or will have their elections soon. As often as possible, pray through the above psalms for your leader and as many as you can mentioned through the rest of this year.
Tisha B’Av, also known as “The Ninth of Av,” is a fast day that commemorates the destruction of the two Temples. The fast is a time of mourning that lasts for about 25 hours, beginning at sunset on the eve of Tisha B’Av and ending at nightfall the next day. In addition to the prohibitions against eating or drinking, observant Jews also observe prohibitions against washing or bathing, applying creams or oils, wearing leather shoes, and engaging in marital relations. Weddings and other celebratory events are prohibited during the season and reading of the book of Lamentations together with other liturgical readings in that genre are made. It falls on the ninth day of the Hebrew month of Av, which usually coincides with late July or mid-August on the Gregorian calendar. This year it commenced on 27th of July 2012
The first temple was built by King Solomon and was the most important place in ancient Judaism. It was destroyed when the Babylonians sacked Jerusalem in 586 B.C.E. The Second Temple was built on the site of the First Temple and was completed in 516 B.C.E. Sadly, the Second Temple was also destroyed, this time during the Roman siege of Jerusalem in 70 C.E. The destruction of the two Temples took place on the same day – the ninth of Av – about 656 years apart. These two events were so tragic that the ancient rabbis declared the anniversary of the Temples’ destruction a day of mourning. This is the origin of Tisha B’Av.
The ninth of Av also happens to be the day that Jews were expelled from England in 1290, as well as the day that King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella expelled the Jews from Spain in 1492. Tragedies that happened around the same season through the years include: The first Crusade officially commenced on August 15, 1096 (Av 9, 4856 AM), killing 10,000 Jews in its first month and destroying Jewish communities in France and then Rhineland;
Jews were expelled from England on July 25, 1290 (Av 9, 5050 AM); Jews were expelled from Spain on July 31, 1492 (Av 8-9, 5252 AM); On August 1, 1914 (Av 9, 5674 AM), World War I broke out, causing unprecedented devastation across Europe and set the stage for World War II and Holocaust; On the eve of Tisha B’Av 5702 (July 23, 1942), the mass deportation began of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto en route to Treblinka. This year they commemorate the 70th year of this particular event on 27th July, The untold suffering that the Jewish people experienced from each of these events is commemorated during these days.
- These days of mourning have fallen within the season of Ramadan when many Islamic extremists have heightened their sentiments against the land and people of Israel. This is to the extent that one Iranian Olympic participant bowed out of the games simply because he was going to face an Israeli opponent. Pray for Israel that the LORD will give the Jewish people cause to rejoice in these days. Pray that they will experience Jehovah Rohi, the Shepherd watching over them and protecting them from nations around that have leaderships that are increasingly Islamic fundamentalist.
- The LORD alone can change times and seasons. Pray that during these days the children of Israel, wherever they may be on the earth, will experience a new season of goodness from the LORD so as to create new and good memories as a people group (Dan 2:21)
- The Holy Spirit is our Comforter. Only He can bring permanent comfort like no other. Pray that during these days the Holy Spirit will brood over the Jewish people in all nations. During many of these sad events, many were forced to settle all over North Africa, Southern Europe and the Mediterranean lands including present day Turkey. The LORD knows where many of their descendants reside. The history of the Jewish people is full of deeply distressing accounts which only the Holy Spirit can heal. Pray that the mind-set of the Jewish people will be transformed as they observe these days with a sense of loss, hopelessness and foreboding this month which is seen as a season of mourning and sadness.
- Pray that the LORD will reveal Himself as Yahweh Gmolah, their Recompense, Yahweh Shammah, the LORD who is ever present, to many who have a sense of being violated and cast off especially with increased anti-Semitism in the nations. May the LORD lift up the veil and reveal Himself to many, unto their salvation and bring solace and comfort that only He can bring at such a season as this.
- Continue to pray for many in the Moslem world who continue to observe the month of Ramadan which will end at the time of the new moon, around August 17th Pray for continued revelation of the LORD Jesus Christ as the Lion of the tribe of Judah to as many as are diligently seeking for a right way and for the truth. May none perish who is sincere in their quest for righteousness in the only way they seem to know. Like Saul, who was busy pursuing Christians and fighting against God’s purposes because of ignorance and misguided zeal, many are pursuing the LORD by all means even to killing themselves. Pray that during this month the LORD will appear to them and reveal Himself to them. Also pray that they will be mentored properly and discipled into true sons of God.
- Continue praying during the midnight watch during this season using Praying Through the Gates of Time by Abu Bako especially during the phases of the moon.
- The Olympic Games were opened officially in London on 26 July 2012. Pray for continued harmony and peace over the attendees during the games. Pray that the body of Christ will be active during these games to bring about the message of the gospel and that many will encounter Him during these particular games. Pray for protection and against the spirit of carnage, distraction and destruction as some interested organizations choose times like these to stage their protest or carry out terrorist activities against perceived enemies.
- Syria is still in much turmoil as is the Arab world especially the nations which were formerly liberal including Tunisia Libya and Egypt as regimes of extreme fundamentalist Muslims take on leadership positions. Declare the judgment of the LORD on every leader who continues to insist on remaining in power when their time is up, especially when they have been unrighteous and unjust in their ruler ship. In this season of the fullness of divine governance, pray that the LORD will intervene and eject those who should be ejected and install the men He wants in order for His purpose to be fulfilled.
- There have been frequent ferry accidents in Tanzania. Another passenger ferry sank off Zanzibar killing many while others were not found. Some people survived. Pray against needless death during this season where road accidents, drowning, and such have increased. Pray that the enemy shall not find lives to sacrifice in your territory, because God has a clear plan for every person there. Therefore, ensure that you pray that each person in your territory is pushed into their destiny so that their lives will not be marked for sacrifice and needless death and destruction.
- Continue to proclaim Isaiah 60 over Jamaica as they celebrate their 50th year on the 1st Monday in August and Trinidad and Tobago as they also celebrate the 50th on 31 August marking the end of their 49th year and entrance into the Jubilee of a lifetime (both got Independence from the United Kingdom in 1962)
- Pray for these two Caribbean Islands that the jubilee characteristics will begin to manifest as they rejoice through the 50th year and as Jamaica seeks autonomy from the United Kingdom. These include:
- Restoration of lost inheritances,
- Reconciliation of age old feuds,
- Restitution of all things that were taken away from the people by the leaders, colonial powers, powerful individuals,
- Rebuilding of the land, infrastructure, the people of the land
- Returning of citizens who were refugees, political asylum seekers, illegal immigrants, return to the rightful place of inheritance,
- National repentance by the Body of Christ,
- Revenge of God to whom vengeance is due, favor of God over the nation,
- Release of natural resources which are locked up in the land and waters and heavens over the land,
- Rejoicing among the people for the new beginning which the nations have been accorded. (Lev 25; Jer 22:29-30; Acts 3:21; Col 4:3) (For more detailed info order book Enter Your Jubilee ©2009 Abu Bako)
- Switzerland 1 August (Alliance against the Holy Roman Empire in 1291, between Uri, Schwyz and Unterwalden)
- Cook Islands 4 August (Self-government in free association with New Zealand in 1965)
- Bolivia 6 August (Proclamation of Republic (independent from Spain) in 1825)
- Singapore 9 August (National day parade, separation from Malaysia in 1965)
- Ecuador 10 August (Proclamation of independence from Spain in 1809)
- Pakistan 14 August (Independence Day, independence from the United Kingdom in 1947)
- India 15 August, (Independence Day, India gaining independence from the British Empire 1947),
- Liechtenstein 15 August (The Hereditary Prince becomes Regent in 2004)
- South Korea 15 August (both the liberation from Japanese rule in 1945 (Gwangbokjeol) and the declaration of the South Korean state in 1948)
- Dominican republic 16 August (independence from Spain in 1865)
- Indonesia 17 August (Proclamation of Independence day (Hari Proklamasi Kemerdekaan R.I.) from Japan in 1945)
- Hungary 20 August (St. Stephen’s day, Hungary is established as a Christian kingdom by Stephen 1 of Hungary),
- Ukraine 24 August (Independence from the Soviet Union in 1991)
- Uruguay 25 August (Día de la Independencia) Declaration of independence from Brazil in 1825)
- Moldova 27 August, (Declaration of independence from the Soviet Union in 1991)
- Slovakia 29 August (Constitution, independence from Czechoslovakia in 1993)
- Tartarstan 30 August (Declaration of independence from the RSFSR in 1990)
- Turks and Caicos Islands 30 August (Constitution Day, 1976)
- Kyrgyzstan 31 August (Declaration of independence from the USSR in 1991)
- Malaysia 31 August (Hari Merdeka) Independence from the United Kingdom in 1957)
- Thank the LORD for the above nations as each celebrates a national day.
- Pray that the families in these nations will receive a visitation from the LORD and that those who do not know Him shall have an opportunity to know Him and receive His redemptive salvation.
- Pray for the missions and for the body of Christ in these nations; that they shall receive new strength for service in this new season
- Pray for the women in these nations that many more of them especially kingdom citizens, will begin to pray for the males be it their sons, brothers, fathers, husbands or friends, to rise up and take their rightful position as the foundation and the head of their households. Pray that this will go to the national level so that males can begin to manifest their rightful position in society in order to handle the coming revival of these last days.
- Pray for continued peace in each nation as they reflect on the birthing of their territory and the purpose for which their nations were created. Pray that many will begin to see beyond what the human purposes and ideologies give, and hunger to know the Creator of their nations especially among the curious youth. As they do this, pray that the LORD will reveal Himself to them.
2012 has been a major election year. So far there are going to be 70 nations undergoing national elections in this year. The unconfirmed nations include Somalia and a few other nations.
- Thank God for every one who has desired to become a leader (overseer) in any capacity. This is a noble thing and God honors those who have such a desire even if they do not win. (1Tim 3:1). This is a year of divine governance. It is reflected in the number of leaders losing jobs and those gaining the job in each nation. Continue to proclaim the LORDship of Adonai Elohim in this season over every seat of authority.
- During this very season of elections pray that even as the heavens declare the ruler-ship of the King of kings in this season, it shall be reflected on earth with the preparation of the right men and women to take up office.
- August 31 2012 Angola Legislative elections will take place. There has been a booming economy in Angola. However this economic boost is being enjoyed by thousands of foreigners flocking the nation for work prospects. It is not trickling to the local Angolan thus there is high dissatisfaction in the majority of the people. Pray that the LORD will raise a jubilee government in that nation to steward their people and the resources in a way that will build a strong nation.
- Pray that the body of Christ in Angola will intercede sincerely for the LORD’s purposes to be reflected on the ground as the nation goes into elections.
- Somalia may be going through elections in December 2012. The nation is experiencing the longest civil war in this century. Pray that there shall be a ceasefire and that Somalia will get back on her feet. Pray that there will arise people who see the nation beyond its chaos and see its redemptive purpose and pursue it. Pray that this will happen this season as Somalia is already in her jubilee season. Pray Isaiah 60:18-20 for that nation in this season as they prepare for a tentative election date in December.
- The LORD said that it is a year of government and for strategic impact and influence. Pray that those who are coming into office will indeed manifest these qualities of positive impact and influence in the nations as they start a new term of office.
- Thank the LORD for He has been faithful to His word from 2011 that He is redefining the foundations of the thrones in the nations especially in Africa. May justice flow like rivers and righteousness like a never ending stream as He purges the thrones of the continent from the foundation right up to the rafters. (Amos 5:24)
- Pray for Ghana. It is an elections year and the incumbent president who was also going to run for the job again in December, President John Atta Mills, died in hospital in the capital, Accra on 24 July 2012. Pray that the peace and comfort of the LORD will continue to hover over the nation even though many are agitated at the turn of events so close to election time. Pray that the LORD’s man or woman will rule the nation in equity, justice and peace as they enter a new season.
- JohnEhret a German of African descent wasthe last, just beforethe application deadline, to announce his candidacyforthe mayoral elections. Thank the LORD for this 40-year-old who campaigned as anonpartisan candidate and won elections as Germany’s first black mayor. Heplans to focus his workon families, seniorsandyouth, to create goodconditionsfor tradersandto involve citizensin decisions during his regime. Pray that his tenure in office will bring positive impact in that territory as he continues to fulfill God’s word that he is raising people of African extraction to positions of prominence at such times as these.
Continue praying for the following nations that will experience elections later this year.
September 12 2012 Netherlands Snap Parliamentary elections
September 23 2012 Belarus Parliamentary elections
September 2012 Vanuatu Parliamentary Elections
September 2012 Hong Kong Legislative Elections
September 2012 Guatemala Legislative Elections
October 7 2012 Venezuela Presidential elections
October 8 2012 Slovenia Presidential Elections
October 2012 Togo Parliamentary elections
October 2012 Georgia Parliamentary elections
October 2012 Lithuania Parliamentary elections
October 2012 Czech Republic Legislative Elections
November 6 2012 United States Presidential Elections
November 6 2012 Palau Legislative Elections
November 6 2012 Puerto Rico Referendum & legislative elections
November 17 2012 Sierra Leone Presidential & Legislative Elections
November 22 2012 Nepal Legislative elections
November, 30 2012 Madagascar Presidential and parliamentary
November 2012 Palau Presidential Elections
November 2012 Romania Parliamentary elections
November 2012 United States Legislative elections
December 2 2012 Burkina Faso Parliamentary elections
December 7 2012 Ghana Presidential & legislative elections
December 2012 South Korea Presidential Elections
December 2012 Bhutan Parliamentary elections
December 2012 Bermuda Parliamentary elections
PRAYING THROUGH THE HEAVENS
Download a teaching on Understanding the Heavens from our website or make an email request for it to be sent to you from the contacts given so that you can have an understanding of why we pray with regard to what the heavens are declaring in these days.
This month, there will be a blue moon. This occurs every time there are two full moons within the same month. The first will be on August 2 @03:27UT and the second will be 31 August 31 @13:58 UT
- Command the moon to praise the LORD and reject every other instruction given to it during the full moons in this month (Psa 19:1-2)
- During this month of Ramadan there is a lot of prayer activity going on and monthly prognostications into the heavens to gain unfair advantage and instructions to fight against perceived infidels. Declare that every divination directed toward the full moon will be turned to madness and every moon deity is rendered impotent (Isa 44:24-25, Jer10:10-13))
- Pray that every full moon night will display the wisdom and knowledge of their Creator. Pray also that every prophetic seed of Godly proclamations planted in the heavens during the new moon will come to full fruition at each full moon and as the moon begins to wane, the fruit will begin to manifest in every gate of society. Pray that the body of Christ will come to a better understanding of working with the heavens to establish the LORD’s purposes on earth.
- Thank the LORD for the full moon that ushered in the month and the one that will close the month. In this month that signifies fruitfulness and plumpness, pray that you will experience the provision of the LORD in abundant measure over and above other times of the year. Pray this for your family, the body of Christ and the nation.
Quarter & Crescent moons
When the shape of the moon looks like a D or its mirror image (quarter moons), it is a bow. Marabous are those who prognosticate using the quarter moon’s influences, to shoot arrows of destruction at the righteous. The last quarter moon will be on August 9 @18:55 UT and the first quarter moon will be on August 24 @13:54 UT
- Command the quarter moon to praise the LORD. Command the heavens to only respond to the bidding of their Maker, and to do what He created them to do – give Him pleasure and display His glory. To be great lights providing light. To be signs and to mark the times and seasons. They should not be engaged in any other activity, which is not permitted by God. (Gen 1:14-17, Psa 104:19)
- Proclaim Psalm 91 over your life and the Body of Christ. Prophesy that because of your presence in the territory, no arrow that flies nor pestilence that stalks nor destruction and sudden death that lay waste shall befall you or anything or person linked to you in any way.
The new moon ushering the 9th lunar season of this year will be sited by August 17 @15:54UT. It will also bring to a close the Ramadan. When the shape of the moon is like a C or its mirror image it is a crescent; The occult use the crescent moon as sickles (e.g. Hecate’s sickle), for harvesting the gains of the ignorant and for demonic strength and fortification through intense enchantments. They will chant one word or a phrase more than 1000 times and use enchantment to accomplish their goals.
- At the new moon it is time for heightened intercession especially with regard to closing of Ramadan. It is a time to plant seeds of prophetic proclamation into the womb of time. As the moon waxes you water the seed with the rain of praise and worship through song ministration and proclamation of scripture on a continuous basis. Thus it is important to read out loud both scriptures given for year 2012, and the ones the Holy Spirit leads you to proclaim on regular basis. At the foundation of the new day (6pm) on the day of the new moon take time for prophetic prayer, asking the LORD what you should pray and plant into the coming month. (Psa 67, 81, Isa 51:16, Hos 2:18-22)
- Take time to simply declare that Jesus Christ is The LORD of all Lords and King of all kings over all creation during these seasons. Charge your atmosphere with this chant for about 10 minutes and you will be sanitizing your environment with these truths. Make it a habit to do this often in different places you visit or in your office. Sometimes a simple declaration is more effective than many words. (1Kin 18:39)
- Hecate is a demon goddess of dark places often associated with familiar spirits, ghosts (djinns) and sorcery. Proclaim Isaiah 60:18-20 over every gate of your life, the body of Christ and society at large. Whatever does not praise the LORD and bring redemption cannot be allowed in your life and territory during the new moon.
- Proclaim Rev 14:14-20 and ask the LORD to send His own harvester angels who are the true harvesters, to stop every counterfeit spirit that comes to reap the gains of the righteous and bring untimely death and destruction
- Pray that Jehovah Nissi our Banner shall be a covering over the territory with His love.
From July 20, 2012 at 12:00 UTC – 10 August 2012 at 11:10 UTC the sun entered into the gates of constellation called Cancer symbolized by the Scarabeus beetle. It is at this gate that it has its shortest sojourn. Cancer is wrongly symbolized by the crab. The correct symbol is a Scarabeus Beetle which is an emblem of RESURRECTION.
In ancient Denderah and Hindu cultures, CANCER was represented as a Scarabaeus or sacred beetle, considered by the Egyptians as an emblem of the resurrection of the body; since the Scarabaeus passed its earthly existence as a worm of the earth and developed into a winged denizen of heaven. Refer to the prayer guide for July 2012 to continue praying.
From August 10, 2012 @11:10 UT to 16 September 2012 @12:20 UT. the sun passes through a cluster of 95 stars in the constellation called Leo symbolised by the Lion and represents JESUS AS THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH (the Messiah’s consummated triumph). This is the 12th gate through which the sun passes every yearly cycle. Its passing through the cluster of Leo brings the story of Christ in the heavens to full circle – completion.
- Year 2012 experiences more than 70 nations changing their leaders or keeping former ones during elections. This is a year of divine governance, and the heavens are declaring the rulership of the Governor of all the earth. Proclaim that in these days when the sun is in LEO, the heavens will partner with the activities on earth to install the authorities that the LORD has ordained and every counterfeit and renegade will be ejected. Those who insist on taking authority positions that are not for them will have the constellation LEO in its course fighting against them (Judg 5:20, Psa 22:28-30).
- Pray that the hand of the Lion of the tribe of Judah the King of kings and LORD of lords, will rule the nations with an iron rod in this season, until each nation comes to kiss his feet and acknowledge Him as God – the possessor of heaven and earth. Command the sun and star constellation LEO to send out this praise report that HE will rule with an iron sceptre in this season, and every other ruler or ruler in waiting must bow to His LORDship. May this report be relayed to every place where the sun’s heat rays penetrate – throughout all creation because nothing is hidden from the heat of the sun (Psa 2:2-4, Psa 19:4-6, Gen 49:8-9)
- The heaven’s in this season declare the glory of the LORD Jesus as the Lion of the tribe of Judah. It is a season to lift up praise to this great King. No matter your challenges, let this be a season to make His praise glorious. Present the fruit of thankful lips to him as you proclaim Psa 91-100, Rev 4 and 5 and other scripture and song the Holy Spirit inspires you to present to the LORD our God (Heb 13:15)
The three smaller groups of stars called decans that make up the constellation Leo describe the details of Christ’s complete triumph over the enemy. Hydra (the serpent) represents the old serpent destroyed; crater (the cup) represents the cup of divine wrath poured out upon him.
- The LORD’s first prophecy about the coming Messiah was as a Son who would crash the serpent’s head. Rejoice that the LORD Jesus Christ indeed triumphed over crucifixion, death and resurrected to receive highest honor and glory and power and praise. He went down to the bowels of creation to lead captivity captive and indeed crashed the head of the serpent. He was given sovereign power, glory and authority; join the heavens, every nation tribe and tongue in worshipping Him (Gen 3:15, Dan 7:13-14)
- Rejoice that all the wicked who refuse to bow to this King and kiss His feet in submission, shall be justly judged as they wring out and drink the dregs of the cup of God’s wrath. (Rev 18:20; 1 Thess. 5:18;Ps 75:8;Rev 16:19 )
Corvus (the raven) represents the birds of prey devouring the serpent.
- Declare this judgement written in the heavens and in every area of the earth and in the waters, which God has destined to be the portion of Satan and all his surrogate spirits and human agents who continually reject the free offer of salvation and the will of God on matters pertaining to rulership in every gate of society (Isa 26:8-11, Ezek 39:4, Rev 19:21)
Year 2012 Prophecies
You may send and email request or the 2012 prophecies or download them from our website. Pray through these and other prophecies from previous years as the LORD is bringing to pass many things He predicted.
INSCRIBE THIS IN EVERY PART OF CREATION:
And he who overcomes (is victorious) and who obeys My commands to the [very] end [doing the works that please Me], I will give him authority and power over the nations; And he shall rule them with a sceptre (rod) of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, and [his power over them shall be] like that which I Myself have received from My Father; And I will give him the Morning Star. He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the [Holy] Spirit says to the assemblies (Rev 2:26-29 Amp).
 When you come across the words “the gates of society” they are (1) Family (2) Belief systems (3) Government governance and leadership (4) Economy (5)Education (6)Science and Technology (7) Media (8) Arts Sport and Culture. These are the areas through which the society is influenced, shaped and molded to reflect the kingdom of God or the kingdom of darkness. It is a choice that begins in the place of communion with the deity you serve.