PRAYING THROUGH THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2011
This month was named after Augustus Caesar, one of the emperors of the Roman Empire. In Hebrew, the month of August was called ELUL (Neh 6:15). According to the ecclesiastical or Jewish sacred calendar, August is the sixth (6th) month (Ezekiel 8:1-18; Haggai 1:1-15). It is the last or twelfth (12th) month of the Jewish civil calendar. However, going by the Gregorian calendar it is the eighth (8th) month.
This month is a period of time termed “plumpness” In Gen. 17:12- the Hebrew meaning of ‘eight’ in this scripture is plumpness that represents ‘a surplus above the perfect seven’ meaning, that which is in excess, or over and above, or overflowing in every gate of society.
Figuratively, the eighth month symbolizes fatness, rich fat, lusty and plenteous. Thus the eighth month is a time of salvation, restoration, fruitfulness, abundance and plenty (Luke 1:23-37, 66; Acts 9:33-34; 1Pe.3:20.) The month of August is a period of time characterized by the ripening of the fruit of the date palm and summer figs.
PRAYERS FOR THE MONTH
- Command the gates of this month to praise the LORD. Declare the new beginning, the season of resurrection and renewal upon your life, family, nation and the Body of Christ in the territory. (Psa 24:7-10, Psa 65)
- Command all creation to praise the LORD and do His bidding this month. Pray that the heavens shall reject any other voice instructing them to do anything else other than to praise the LORD, display His glory and give Him pleasure. (Psa 148, 19:1-2, Rev 4:11)
- Command the heavens to yield their best for you this month, and the earth to bring forth its best in this new season. Pray this for your family, and the Body of Christ, and your territory (Deut 33:13-17, Hosea 2:19-23,)
It has been a very trying time for many in the past season. There have been numerous shocking reports from around the world. Wickedness has increased, many crimes of passion across the world.
The worst famine in North, eastern and the Horn of Africa continuous to bear down harshly on the lives of children and livestock while the chaos in Somalia seemed to escalate into an all time high.
Drug trafficking seemed out of control and Israel continued to feel the rising tension as Palestine is poised to become a recognized UN state.
The LORD said that the last month would be a season of intense stretching financially, emotionally and psychologically and politically. The tension has been high. Yet the LORD says that the tension will snap and a season of reprieve is upon you.
- Have you just come through a very harrowing and stretching last month? Then you are definitely ready to praise the LORD who has seen you through yet another month. Proclaim Psa 144-150 to Him Who has seen you through.
- It is praise and rejoicing in Him that releases a fruitfulness and harvest in your life. Prepare yourself to praise the LORD much this coming days IN ALL THINGS (Psa 67)
- Praise God for fighting for you, for His continued protection and favor. (Psalm 18)
- Praise the LORD for the promise of abundant life, for fruitfulness in the work of your hands, in your relationships, in your spiritual growth and endeavors during this season, which symbolizes these virtues. Proclaim Psa 136,
- Ask the LORD for continued creativity to expand what you have in hand; your work, your gifts, talents for the benefit of the kingdom and your own sustenance
- Pray that you will recognize where the hand of the LORD is working in this season so that you can join Him in what He is doing in the midst of all the upheavals and intense activity.
Rev 22:2b says “On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.
Notice that the there is fruit for each month and then the leaves on the tree “ARE” for healing of nations. There will be no need for healing in eternity. All will be perfect. The present tense signifies that these things ARE available for you, your family, Body of Christ and nation now.
- Pray that the fruit for the 6th, 8th and 12th months from the tree of life that was assigned for this month to be released into your life, the Body of Christ, nations and territories (Rev 22:2).
- Pray for the healing apportioned for your body, soul and spirit from the tree of life, this month, to be released for you.
- Do you have family strife at any level? Do you have rivalries and division in the family? Are there hereditary illnesses which plague the family? Is there need for economic healing in the family? Pray for the healing apportioned for the family to be released in this season.
- Is there healing required in the Body of Christ in your territory? Pray that the portion of healing for this season for the Body of Christ, in relationships, in areas of weariness shall be released (Jeremiah 17:14, Psalm 103:1-5)
- As the month progresses pray for the portion of healing assigned to every gate of society in the territory as the LORD guides you.
This is the sixth month of God’s sacred calendar given to the Jewish nation (Exo 12:1). The number 6 is the number of man or the flesh or humanity. Redeemed man is capable of fulfilling God’s original purpose to rule and reign with God in every domain he is allowed to occupy.
- Examine your place of occupation in that home as a member of the family or a spouse, are you ruling with God? Are there things which overcome you? In this season, ask the LORD to bring you to that position of rulership. If there are any areas of hindrance, bring them before Him, repent where necessary and begin to walk back into the rightful position.
- Are there any areas in the institution where you are allowed to occupy as an employee, or student or employer, where you are not ruling and reigning with God? This season, return to the LORD and bring those areas of weakness, of failure to Him. Ask Him to show you how you will go back to your rightful position as redeemed man.
- Pray for the grace to improve every part of creation that you are manifested in. Pray that you will leave things, people and places better physical state than you found them. You shall multiply and replenish rather than deplete the earth and whatever resources are at your disposal to harness. (Gen 1:28, Gen 39:1-6)
Fallen man is governed and by the flesh and rules and reigns by the system and patterns of the world and the kingdom of darkness. He multiplies and depletes and goes by the leading of the flesh.
- Pray for yourself and the Body of Christ at large. There is much activity in the Body which have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof. There is much that is born out of the flesh and fleshly pursuits and motives. There is much being taught which is not coming from the LORD and manifests the nature of the fallen man rather than the redeemed man.
When God planned to begin a new godly lineage of Kings for His people Israel, He strategically sent Samuel the Prophet to anoint David (1 Sam 17:12) the eighth son of Jesse who became the king of Israel, (2 Sam 5:12) the sweet psalmist of Israel (2 Sam 23:1) and the man after God’s heart (Acts 13:22) whose throne God established forever.
- There are many fallen men who are running the affairs of nations. It is the 8th month of the regular calendar; a season of new beginnings. Pray for the leadership of your nation on a daily basis that the LORD’s redemption will reach them and turn their hearts from wickedness to His purposes. Pray that the same blood of Jesus, the same mercy and grace which was availed to you when you were not worthy, will be availed for them in this season. (John 3:16-17)
- Pray that only if they will turn from their wicked ways, will the LORD allow them to continue in their positions of leadership, for He has spoken concerning the kind of Davidic leadership He wants to place in authority in these days especially in Africa (Psalm 82:1-4, Psalm 89:19-37)
- The number 8 also symbolizes, abundance beyond perfection of seven. Pick and area of your life where you see the need for an abundance beyond perfection with regard to the fruit of the spirit i.e. Love, self-control, patience etc (Gal 5:22)
- When a craftsman is perfecting something, there is a lot of attention to detail. In the past month, the LORD our Potter was paying attention to details. He was pointing out little things, molding, shaping, filing, chiseling situations, characters and habits, in a portion of our lives. That included many often painful or downright irritating experiences. In this season of abundance beyond perfection, there may be other areas of your character, the appearance of the Body of Christ which will undergo this close attention from the LORD. Pray that the LORD will prepare you to be an earthen vessel worthy to be a carrier of His heavenly treasure as you yield to His continued attentions towards perfecting you, your faith, your calling, your relationships; and for the Body of Christ at large. (2 Cor 4)
- Pray for your material requirements this month; that in this season of abundance, plumpness, fruitfulness, no matter what the circumstances seem to be, you will enjoy the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living (Gen 26:1-3,12-13,22-30, Psa 27:13)
This is the final month in the Jewish calendar for civil matters. The number 12 signifies divine governance. The number also points at Unity and Completeness, which have been sanctioned by Divine election. The first manifestation of governance was through the 12 sons of Jacob from whom, the 12 tribes of Israel were formed.
Aaron carried the twelve tribes before the LORD. Each tribe represented a sample of certain expressions of God in the world.
The nations of the world are divided according to the number of the twelve sons of Israel (Deut 32:8-10). Jesus appointed the 12 apostles. They oversaw to the government of the Ecclesia.
- Pray that the LORD to raise true kingdom citizens with passion for governance, to pursue political offices, strategic media business ventures, develop educational institutions, technocratic positions and other key decision making and mind molding positions within your territory. (Dan 6:1-3)
- Pray that this month, the LORD will begin to bring together leaders and potential leaders by divine connection, to develop the kind of leadership partnerships which are sanctioned by Divine election. Pray that these connections will be seen in each of the eight gates of society in your territory.
- Pray that God will help you to understand what magnitude of authority He has vested in you as a kingdom citizen in that place He has allowed you to be. Pray this for your local fellowship, and the Body of Christ in the nation (Ephesians 2:6-10)
- If all of God’s authority is in the Body of Christ – and the nations are in turmoil, then there is something wrong with the governors of the earth. Ask the LORD to visit the Body of Christ one more time, and bring circumstances that will rock us into realization that we are His government, the nations depend on us to steer them in the right direction. (Isa 9:6)
- Most of the time, the Body of Christ gets lost in partisan activities when it comes to choice of national leaders. We forget that we have the authority to steer God’s man into the direction God will have them go. As you pray for the leadership in your nation, whether you chose them or not, pray that God will direct the heart of your leaders in His own course, so they fulfill their destiny in this season. Remember the heart of the king is in the hand of the LORD. God’s hand is on His Body he church. (Prov 21:1)
- Pray that in this season the Holy Spirit will begin to teach you about the particular expression of the LORD which He has called your territory to manifest based on the word in Deuteronomy 32:8-10.
- Is it the month of your birth? Praise the LORD for this month and ask that you will manifest the positive virtues of the numbers 6 redeemed man, 8 new beginnings and fruitfulness, 12 divine governance, over your life.
- Ask the LORD to push you into your destiny in Him this new season of your life. Ask that He will provide you with the equipping you need to walk in your new year; and that you will recover that which has been lost in times of ignorance.
The Moslem season of observance of fasting for 30 days from the first appearance of the new moon which is on 30th July 2011 a@ 18:40. The LORD has spoken judgment concerning fundamentalist Islam.
- Rather than strengthening the Islamic movement, pray that the Ramadhan of 2011 which is a year of judgment, is going to bring judgment to the foundations of the thrones of the Islamic world and a further weakening of their structures.
- Pray that in this season, the LORD will appear to many faithful Moslems who truly seek Him and want a real encounter with Him. Pray that the LORD will appear to many and turn them away from any deception as He seeks a harvest among this people group. (Jer 29:11-14)
- Thank God for those whom He has already raised as leaders who were formerly Moslems and are now discipling new believers who are turning away from Islam. Pray that the LORD will stir up many more in the Body of Christ to prepare for this harvest of souls from Islam to help disciple them correctly.
- Pray that the Body of Christ will learn the disciplines and fear of the LORD as we examine the same principles being exercised by our brethren in the Moslem world. Pray that rather than being judgmental and critical, this particular season of resurrection and new beginnings, the LORD will reveal Himself in the reality of His resurrected glory to the Moslems who seek to know the truth.
- Pray that the levels of deception being drilled into young people concerning Islamic martyrdom will be revealed for the lie that they really are, and many youth will begin to question some of these teachings which encouraged them in such a season to prepare to kill themselves in the name of a god.
- There is much being prepared in this season for the destruction of Israel and those who do not believe in Islam and their prophet. Pray that whatever plans the enemy is fomenting to coincide with the coming month will be scattered and exposed by the LORD. Whatever is even still in the minds of fomenters of violence will be captured and rendered powerless and ineffective (2 Cor 10:4-6)
PRAYING FOR NATIONS
Around 19th July the season referred to as Tisha b’Av began. Tisha B’Av means “the ninth (day) of Av” in the Jewish Calendar. It usually occurs during July/August in the Gregorian Calendar.
- From the 17th of Tammuz to the 9th of Av on the Jewish calendar (this year 19th July – 8th-9th August 2011) it has historically been a very difficult time for Israel and the Jewish people over many years. Cover this time with prayer and fasting as the LORD leads you. Pray that there will be a turning around for the fortunes of Israel and Jewish people in the nations.
- In the past weeks there have been caricatures of the kidnapped young soldier Galit mocking his please for freedom from forced incarceration. It is not clear whether he is alive and in what condition he is in. He has been held for 5 years now.
- Raise prayers during this time for this young man’s family and for the Jewish nation wherever they are the world over. Pray that Jehovah Nissi will be a banner over His people, and a covering. Proclaim Psalm 91 over Israel and Jewish nation in the diasporas
- Pray concerning the circumstance of Palestine and their statehood, and the tension which it is causing toward Israel. The LORD has spoken that He will arise and defend the cause of His inheritance. Proclaim Psalm 68:1-4, Joel 3, Micah 7:8-20
- Proclaim Isaiah 60 over Jamaica as they blow the Jubilee cornet on the 1st Monday in August and Trinidad and Tobago as they also blow the Jubilee Cornet on 31 August marking the end of their 49th year and entrance into the Jubilee of a lifetime (both got Independence from the United Kingdom in 1962)
Pray for these two Caribbean Islands that the jubilee characteristics will begin to manifest as they enter their 50th year of independence. These include:
- Restoration of lost inheritances,
- reconciliation of age old feuds,
- Restitution of all things that were taken away from the people by the leaders, colonial powers, powerful individuals,
- Rebuilding of the land, infrastructure, the people of the land
- Returning of citizens who were refugees, political asylum seekers, illegal immigrants, return to the rightful place of inheritance,
- National repentance by the Body of Christ,
- Revenge of God to whom vengeance is due, favor of God over the nation,
- Release of natural resources which are locked up in the land and waters and heavens over the land,
- Rejoicing among the people for the new beginning which the nations have been accorded. (Lev 25; Jer 22:29-30; Acts 3:21; Col 4:3) (For more detailed info order book Enter Your Jubilee ©2009 Abu Bako)
- Switzerland 1 August (Alliance against the Holy Roman Empire in 1291, between Uri, Schwyz and Unterwalden)
- Cook Islands 4 August (Self-government in free association with New Zealand in 1965)
- Bolivia 6 August (Proclamation of Republic (independent from Spain) in 1825)
- Singapore 9 August (National day parade, separation from Malaysia in 1965)
- Ecuador 10 August (Proclamation of independence from Spain in 1809)
- Pakistan 14 August (Independence Day, independence from the United Kingdom in 1947)
- India 15 August, (Independence Day, India gaining independence from the British Empire 1947),
- Liechtenstein 15 August (The Hereditary Prince becomes Regent in 2004)
- South Korea 15 August (both the liberation from Japanese rule in 1945 (Gwangbokjeol) and the declaration of the South Korean state in 1948)
- Dominican republic 16 August (independence from Spain in 1865)
- Indonesia 17 August (Proclamation of Independence day (Hari Proklamasi Kemerdekaan R.I.) from Japan in 1945)
- Hungary 20 August (St. Stephen’s day, Hungary is established as a Christian kingdom by Stephen 1 of Hungary),
- Ukraine 24 August (Independence from the Soviet Union in 1991)
- Uruguay 25 August (Día de la Independencia) Declaration of independence from Brazil in 1825)
- Moldova 27 August, (Declaration of independence from the Soviet Union in 1991)
- Slovakia 29 August (Constitution, independence from Czechoslovakia in 1993)
- Tartarstan 30 August (Declaration of independence from the RSFSR in 1990)
- Turks and Caicos Islands 30 August (Constitution Day, 1976)
- Kyrgyzstan 31 August (Declaration of independence from the USSR in 1991)
- Malaysia 31 August (Hari Merdeka) Independence from the United Kingdom in 1957)
- Pray for the above nations that in this month as they gather to celebrate their national days, the LORD will remind the body of Christ in each of these territories about His national days i.e. the seven feasts of the LORD and the pending last three feasts which are coming up within the next few weeks. (Leviticus 23)
- Pray that the Body of Christ in each of the above nations will be strengthened to accomplish the work of disicpling each of these nations as directed in the Great Commission (Matt 28:18-20)
- Pray for the governments of these nations; that the LORD will bring redemption to key leaders; and wisdom to steer these nations in His way.
- Pray for the nations where the church is in deep slumber or lethargy so that in this month, the LORD will cause events which will stir the body of Christ in each of these nations to call upon His name and begin to earnestly seek Him until they find Him.
- Pray that the LORD will raise prophetic voices over this nation to point the people in the way they should go.
This month the following nations are experiencing Elections including Cape Verde Presidential elections (06/08/11), Liberia constitutional referendum (23/08/11), and Guyana General elections.
- Pray that Jehovah Shalom will cover these nations during their elections.
- One thing that these three nations have in common is abject poverty because of previous corrupt leadership. Pray that in this season, the LORD is raising Jubilee leaders, with Jubilee cabinets, and jubilee civil service to lead these nations out of the difficult scenarios they have existed in the past.
- Pray that the LORD will raise wise apostolic economists, and planners who will direct these nations in the way they should harness their comparative advantages for the development of all.
- Pray that the kind of leadership which will be installed in these nations will cause their citizens who have long left the nation to settle in more conducive parts of the world to return and help rebuild their nation in this season of Jubilee.
Next year during this 12th month in the Jewish civil calendar, Kenya will hold her first elections according to the new constitution which was launched in Aug 2010. It will also be a year of Jubilee for the nation. There has been prayer going on for various nations as they enter into their jubilee. Join the Body of Christ in Kenya as they increase intercession toward this key season in the nation.
- Pray that even as campaigns begin in this key part of this region, the patterns of God’s kingdom will begin to manifest. Pray that a jubilee government will be raised in this nation.
- Every position will be divinely orchestrated and this time the nation will enter into a new level of nationhood and a completely different jubilee mindset.
- Pray that government will ensure Kenya’s position as a “sheep nation.”
- Pray that government will ensure that Kenyans will experience every jubilee characteristic in every level of society.
- Take time often during this month in daily prayer for the various governments of the nations in your continent. Proclaim that the earth is the LORD’s and each government is the LORD’s and is raised to rule His beloved people. He is the one who has prerogative of who sits on the seat of rulership. (Ps 24:1, 1 Chron 29:23, Dan 4:17, Psa 113)
- Leadership remains the single greatest challenge that the people of African extraction all over the world face. Ask that God will release wisdom in the area of leadership and governance at every level among all African people groups in this season of jubilee. Pray for restoration of righteous and just governments in this jubilee season. (Isa 9:6-7)
NOTE: Take time at least once a week in your home or fellowship time to pray for upcoming elections and key national days like the Jubilee for various nations. For further info on praying for specific nations elections please download a copy of “GAPNET 2011-2012 ELECTION CALENDAR from our website or email with a request for a copy.
Norway is considered of the most peaceful nations in the world today. They are ranked as a nation with one of the highest per capita income and also some of the happiest people on the earth. Recently their sense of security was deeply shaken when a man whom the news agencies have touted as “Far right Christian fundamentalist” set off a bomb in an office and went on a killing spree at a summer camp. The death toll was over 90 people.
- Pray for Norway in this very sad and shocking season, that Jehovah Ropheka the healer will arise and bring deep healing to His people. God hates violence and needless death. Pray for the families who have lost their loved ones, and for God’s comfort to somehow penetrate into the hearts of the people.
- Pray for the Body of Christ in Norway, that in this season of great shaking, God will raise His men and women to hear what He is saying above the clamor of circumstances. May there be a move of the Holy Spirit over the Body of Christ in a way that will revive the people after this sad incidence. (Isa 26: 9)
- Pray that the whole immigration debate that has began to brew in the nation and in the EU at large, after this sad event, will cause many people of African extraction in that land, to start thinking of moving back to their own nations which have been abandoned as they sought refuge and comfort in the nations of the West. It is time for the African Aliyah especially for nations which have already began to enter their jubilee.
- The enemy has raised his head against the Body of Christ and is painting her as the new terrorists following the murders in Norway. Proclaim Eph 5:22-27 Rev 19:6-10, Song of Songs 4:1-14 which depict the nature of the Body of Christ. Pray that the image of the Body of Christ will be preserved as she steps out in her true nature during these coming days.
PRAYING GOD’S PATTERNS INTO THE HEAVENS
The Bible says, “The heavens declare the glory of the LORD.” They display all that God is and all HE has in Him. They portend coming events and Jesus foretold that in these last days there will be signs in the heavens. It would do you well to know what the purpose of the heavens is, beyond what the enemy has spewed out in “astrology” and “horoscopes” and other demonically manipulated subjects with regard to the heavens.
On the fourth day of the creation week, God created the two great lights – the greater and lesser lights and the stars also (Ps 136:7-9; Gen 1:14-18) and positioned them in the firmament. They rule the day and the night respectively and they mark the times and seasons in both the physical and spiritual realms.
- Pray that the sun, moon and stars will give praise to the LORD this season (Psa 19:1-6).
- Pray that the sun and moon will not smite you by day or night, but will bring forth their best for you, your family, the church, nation and continent this season (Ps 121:6, Hos 2:18-21, Deut 33:14).
- The zodiac refers to 12 of the 13 constellations the Sun passes through. People who trust “zodiac signs” set by astrologers to determine when the Sun passes through each constellation will be greatly mistaken. The Sun is not in the same constellations at the same time of year as it was more than 2,000 years ago when such astrological patterns were being spewed. Bring repentance if you have been a reader of horoscopes and follower of the demonic astrological patterns. (Deut 4:15-20, 18:9-13)
- Get proper knowledge to the purpose of the heavens. For further information kindly request for or download the teaching “Understanding the heavens.” from our website.
Crescents and Quarter Moons (Sickles & Bows)
The first quarter moon is on the 6th of August 2011 @ 11:08 UT and The last quarter moon is on the 21st of August 2011 @ 21:55 UT
- Pray that the moon will praise the LORD and reject every other instruction coming to it during the quarter moons. (Psa 138:8-10)
- Ask the Creator who made the moon to mark the seasons, will cause it to mark seasons of recovery of all lost grounds for you and for the Body of Christ in the territory (Psa 104:19).
- Release the shield of faith to quench every fiery darts shot at the Body of Christ to affect her godly impact on the nation’s socio-political and economical status (Eph 6:17)
The full moon is on the 13th August 2011 @ 18:58 UT.
- A lot of spiritual activity goes on around this phase of the moon. Pray that the moon will reject all ungodly counsel directed to it and reject every manipulation to draw power from it during the full moon.
- Pray that the body of Christ will be like the moon which has no light of its own but only reflects what the sun shines on it. pray that the Body of Christ starting with yourself, will begin to reflect the light of the Son of God rather than trying to create its own light as has been the pattern in this generation (Isaiah 50:11)
- Pray that every gathering, which has gathered around the full moon to foment evil and wickedness, shall be scattered in this new season. Pray that their incantations will turn into confusion (Isaiah 44:24-25)
The new moon ushering in the 9th lunar season of this year is on August 29th 2011 @ 3.04 UT
- Rejoice in the LORD for the new month that He has made. Pray that the gates of this new month shall be praise and the walls shall be salvation.
- Pray against every violence and every man of violence; that they will not enter into this new month.
- Pray that the man of peace shall find grace to enter into the new month which ushers in the new year on the Jewish civil calendar.
- Pray that the LORD will cause you to see His goodness in the land of the living in this coming season as the new moon ushers in another month.
- Pray that the heavens will continually declare the glory of God in the new season.
- Speak to the gates of this new moon, and new month that they should allow the King of Glory to enter in and only His purposes to be allowed in concerning you, your family, the Body of Christ, nation and territory (Psa 24, Isa 57:14-21)
The Sun Movements
This season, from July 23 to August 10 the sun is still in the constellation Cancer a cluster of 83 stars wrongly symbolized by the crab. The correct symbol is a Scarabeus Beetle which is an emblem of RESURRECTION.
- We are in the season of new beginnings. As the 8th month is ushered in, pray that through Ephesians 1:17-23 for yourself, for the Body of Christ in your nation and for the Body of Christ worldwide that there will be a renewed understanding of our position in Jesus Christ , the knowledge of the purposes of God for your territories, and a resurrection of the zeal to fulfil that purpose i.e. the Great Commission.
- Pray that the resurrection power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead will be activated in the Body of Christ, as the LORD brings a new revelation of how to carry forth the Great Commission in different creative ways both within the congregations and then outside into each gate of society. (John 4:31-38)
- Speak the power of the resurrection to visit the foundations of your life and family and begin to revive that which is of God, and break the power of any other foundation which has superimposed itself over the only foundation which was laid for all Jesus Christ (1 Cor 3:9-11)
- Is there any area of death or dearth in your existence? Pray for the resurrection power to bring life back in it. Pray especially for those areas of Northern and Eastern Africa where famine is wiping out an entire generation that the resurrection power of the LORD will be released from the heavens in this season as weather patterns begin to change for the better.
- Pray that the resurrection power that is manifested in the heavens in the beginning of this month will cause you to rise out of sickness, poverty, lack of creativity, spiritual slumber into life in Jesus name.
From August 10 to around September 16 the sun passes through a cluster of 95 stars in the constellation called Leo symbolized by the Lion and represents JESUS AS THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH (the Messiah’s consummated triumph).
This is the 12th gate through which the sun passes every yearly cycle. Its passing through the cluster of Leo brings the story of Jesus Christ in the heavens to full circle – completion.
- Pray that the hand of the Lion of the tribe of Judah symbolized as King of kings and Lord of lords, will rule the nations with an iron rod in this season, and cause events which will cause each nation to come and kiss His feet and acknowledge Him as God – the Possessor of heaven and earth (Psa 2, Gen 49:8-9)
- The heaven’s in this season declare the glory of the Lord Jesus as the Lion of the tribe of Judah. It is a season to lift up praise to this great King. No matter your challenges, let this be a season to make His praise glorious in all things. Proclaim Psa 91-100, Rev 4 and 5, Heb 13:15
- Read Psalm 29. The Lion of Judah roars as we worship Him. He inhabits your praises and comes to your rescue as you praise Him. We have just come out of a trying season which needs much of God’s intervention. Praise will bring His presence and His voice to thunder in every situation. In Psalm 29 the holy ones are exhorted to ascribe the glory to God and activates His voice to do various things. Pray for yourself and the Body of Christ that in this season, every time you praise the LORD His voice will
- Release power to calm the troubled waters of your life
- Power to separate the waters and impossible situation so you can pass through
- Expose hidden agendas of darkness and splinter them as it does the cedars of Lebanon
- Cause every mountain-like situation that hinders progress to scamper away before you
- Cause the deserts and barren situations to be shaken and bear fruit
- Cause you to bring forth His purposes in this season
- Raise up a standard against every enemy flood – as the LORD sits on the flood as King forever.
The three smaller groups of stars called decans that make up the constellation called Leo describe the details of Christ’s complete triumph over the enemy.
Hydra (the serpent) represents the old serpent destroyed; crater (the cup) represents the cup of divine wrath poured out upon him.
- Rejoice with thanksgiving that the God of Peace ordained that the seed of woman shall crash the serpent’s head – or the head of the kingdom of darkness thus rendering its entire system powerless. Jesus Christ the Lion of the tribe of Judah fulfilled this prophecy fully by His work on the cross. Rejoice in Him (Gen 3:15)
- Rejoice that all the wicked who refuse to bow to this King and kiss His feet in submission, shall be justly judged as they wring out and drink the dregs of the cup of God’s wrath. (Rev 18:20; 1 Thess. 5:18;Ps 75:8;Rev 16:19 )
Corvus (the raven) represents the birds of prey devouring the serpent.
- Declare this judgement written, which God has destined to be the portion of the old serpent Satan and all his surrogate spirits in this season – Eze 39:4; Rev 19:21
- Pray that every spirit of deception that has been released in every gate of society will begin to face another level of judgment in this season
PROPHECIES FOR 2011
Make a request or download from our website the various prophecies for 2011 and for previous years for your information, and prayer action.
Inscribe this proclamation over the nations;
SALVATION BELONGS TO OUR GOD WHO SITS UPON THE THRONE, AND UNTO THE LAMB (REV 7:10)
 When you come across the words “the gates of society” they are (1) Family (2) Belief systems (3) Government governance and leadership (4) Economy (5)Education (6)Science and Technology (7) Media (8) Arts Sport and Culture. These are the areas through which the society is influenced, shaped and molded to reflect the kingdom of God or the kingdom of darkness.