PRAYING THROUGH THE MONTH OF APRIL 2014
The second (2nd) sacred month (the month Zif or Iyyar) for the Jews falls during the Gregorian calendar month of April. This year it will start properly on ‘Zif’ – a term from an unused Hebrew root word meaning: Prominent, Brightness, Splendour, Comeliness and Cheerfulness marking the season when the sun shines and countenances are lightened up. Spring season is well on its course.
The derivation of the Latin name “Aprilis” for April is uncertain. Conventionally, the etymology is from the Latin word “Aperire” meaning “to open” in relation to it being the season when trees and flowers begin to “open”. In the northern hemisphere vegetation continues to bud (open out) and blossom, new life continues to spring forth. It is the time for restoration of life after the cold, and harsh, just-ended winter months. It is also the time of release of the latter rain that culminates in establishment, preservation and progress signifying fruitfulness and hope as new life begins; bringing about a change for the better. In the southern hemisphere it is rather the gates autumn season when creation begin to prepare for the coming winter.
Nisan 5774 occurs from 1st April 2014 to 30th April 2014. This month will be considered the eighth (8th) month of the Jewish Civil calendar, the first (1st) month of the Sacred calendar, and the fourth (4rd) month of the Gregorian calendar. The first set of the seven Feasts of YHVH will be celebrated this month.
- April 14th, 14th of Nisan, 5774 Ta’anit Bechorot Erev Pesach The eve of the 7-day Feast of Unleavened bread
- April 15-16, 15th-16th of Nisan, 5774 Pesach I &II
- April 17th-20th , 17th-20th of Nisan, 5774 Pesach III-V (Chag ha Matzoh – CH’’M) First fruits begins (and counting the Omer also commences) (The Christian Passover is celebrated on this weekend beginning on 18th-20th)
- April 21st -22nd , 21-22 Nisan, 5774 Pesach VII-VIII
Furthermore, the Feasts of 2014 and 2015 are significant because there shall occur the rare tetrad i.e. four blood moons during feast days during this coming season. Blood moons have occurred several times over the centuries, however, only 7 times have they occurred during feast days; thus, they are omens/signs to be considered. A separate write up is prepared for your information and prayer action.
PRAYING THROUGH THE MONTH
- Happy new sacred year! Command the gates of the New Year to be lifted unto HaShem so HaShem will possess and use every part of the Year to His glory. Proclaim the psalms for the new year from 19,24,29,47,117,119 and 150.
- Declare Isa 60:18 that the gates of this month shall be called praise and the walls salvation. Command this month to begin reporting anything that does not praise YHVH and hinder it from entering in. Command the walls of this month to close out anything that does not declare the salvation of HaShem in every area of your existence. As the walls are salvation, declare that anything that brings enslavement, bondage and destruction will be exposed and dealt with by HaShem.
- Disconnect the army of Satan; the astrologers, monthly prognosticators, occultists and mediums from the heavens proclaiming YESHUA AS THE WAY (John 14:6) to heaven. Declare that in this season every contrary way is blocked and all contrary interpretation of times and seasons are null and void.
- Note that when praise is given through very difficult circumstances it becomes a sacrifice. The sacrifice of praise is the fruit of our lips (Heb 13:15). Barren lips do not praise YHVH but rather complain. Make this month one of continuous praise to YHVH (Psa 34:1-3). Take time to seek out for praise and worship music. Listen to it. Dance to it. Sing along to it. Sing new songs to YHVH (Psa 98, 150). Open up the scriptures and read to HaShem psalms of praise and adoration to Him. Write love letters to Him counting your blessings. Take moments to simply let Him know audibly that you love and adore Him.
- These are days when many people in the kingdom of darkness increasingly use the heavens to dictate the occurrences for the coming season. It is a season of beginnings at many levels. Therefore, instruct the hosts of heavens i.e. the sun, moon and stars to praise HaShem and to do His pleasure in this season i.e. the 8 fold purpose for which He created them;
- Separate the light (day) from darkness (night)
- Serve as signs
- To mark seasons
- To mark days
- To mark years
- To give light during the day and the night
- To govern the day and
- govern the night
- Pray that in this month YHVH will bring to prominence every seed of His purpose which has come to its time of springing forth. Pray that it shall not fail to come to prominence.
- You will rejoice and be glad in Him in all things. (1 Thess 5:16-18, Phil 4:4)The joy of YHVH will be your strength thru every aspect of this month (Neh 8:10)
- YHVH will use you as an instrument to bring beauty for ashes, oil of joy, garment of praise and liberty in the spirit to your family, business, and YHVH’s inheritance wherever you are placed. (Is 61:1-14)
- Whatever YHVH needs to do as a new thing to confirm His kingdom in your life, family, business, ministry, the Ekklesia, nation and Israel, let YHVH do it in this season (Num 16:30)
- YHVH will continue to establish and bring to prominence the new foundations of this new season for His purposes in terms of His potential in you, your life, your family, ministry, business, etc.
- This is the 1st month of the sacred calendar; ask HaShem to release to you every fruit reserved for the first month from the Tree of life (Rev 22.2).
- Ask also for every portion of healing required in your territory from the leaves of the tree of life.
- Pray that as this month progresses, you will put HaShem first in every thing. May He have the supremacy in your life and the lives of kingdom citizens everywhere.
- Number 1 is the number of beginnings. This is a new beginning at many levels. Pray that kingdom citizens will recognize the new opportunities presented to us in this season; in presenting a level of worship that will bring transformation in our territories; new opportunity to increase our intercession for transformation and the end time revival; new opportunity to reach out to the unreached in every possible form of evangelism; from prayer evangelism to power evangelism amongst the people.
- During this month when we recall the sacrifice of Yeshua on the cross of Calvary, the most powerful altar ever erected through all eternity, pray that kingdom citizens will seek to have contrite hearts that are sensitive to the Holiness of this merciful Savior and LORD who was willing to lay His life in the most brutal manner, just to redeem us from sin and eternal death. Rom 5.6-8
- This is the 4th month of the Gregorian calendar The number 4 represents the last lap in the relay of YHVH’s purposes in the nations. Africa is the last man in this relay. YHVH is passing on the baton of spiritual authority over to this continent. YHVH is changing the face of this continent as the Ekklesia takes her place in taking the end time gospel to the nations.
- The four winds carry all messages that YHVH wants to be spread throughout the earth. Let everything YHVH wants to proclaim over your life and through your life and by your life into the whole universe be carried by the four winds to each of the four cardinal directions north, south east and west in each of the 4 seasons of this year, and especially during this season of the commencement of significant tetrads. Zech 2:6
- The Four living creatures ensure the establishment of YHVH’s decrees, purposes, counsel and program proceeding from His throne as they surround the throne. Pray that the influence of the four living creatures will bring establishment of YHVH’s purposes, His decrees, counsel and program in your life, family, ministry, business, and YHVH’s inheritance in the nation.
- Pray that YHVH releases the four winds to gather the elect required for every YHVH given project in your life. (Mark 13:27).
- This is the 8th month of the Civil calendar. Eight stands for new beginnings. Since December 2008, YHVH has promised that He will establish new GODly foundations for His purposes that will usher His people into new beginnings in all areas of endeavors and in the nations especially in Africa. The heavens declare that there is a new beginning with regard to matters concerning Israel and the Body of Yeshua. The beginning of the 8th set of tetrads that fall on feast days will occur on the 15th of this month on the Pesach. This is a new season and new beginning. Ask the Holy Spirit how ought we to prepare of the seasons ahead and how ought we to pray for Israel and the Body of Yeshua in general during these two years.
- New beginnings means going back to foundations. What are the foundations that HaShem is dealing with in this season? What ought we to know as the body of Yeshua with regard to foundational truths concerning the times and seasons of HaShem?
- We will experience the beginning of the 8th cycle of blood-moons and solar eclipses that will occur on feasts days during this month. HaShem has promised to do a new thing in the heavens during this particular year 2014. Read through the prophecies for 2013 and 2014 prayerfully asking for a personal revelation on the patterns in the heavens during these days.
- Ask HaShem to reveal to you, what is your portion of the new thing He is doing in the heavens over this season? Ask Him to lead you on moment to moment direction and that you will be conscious when He is leading you with regard to what is happening in the heavens in these seasons.
Is it the month of your birth?
- Pray that the voice of peace, rejoicing, singing, and joy will be heard this day in every field of endeavor, and that the voice of depression, gloom, sadness will be drowned out completely: (Job 3:7, Isa 55:12-13).
- Declare that those agents of the kingdom of darkness, who curse days will never find this day to curse, more so those who rouse Leviathan’s influence against YHVH’s people: (Job 3:8, 41:1, Isa 27:1).
- Pray that every gate or door ordained by YHVH for you to possess on your birthday and the season ahead will be possessed – every strength you need from that day to accomplish YHVH’s will for this new year of your life, will be released and every lesson or discipline YHVH wants you to endure will be learnt. (Psalm 144:1, 18:39, Isaiah 62:10, Corinthians 16:9).
- Ask the Holy Spirit to go back into the womb of time and uproot, blot out and destroy every negative word operating in your life; that was uttered about you before or when you were conceived, when you were in your mother’s womb, when it was discovered that you were of a particular gender, or during labor, or at the point of your coming into the world, or when you were being out-doored or dedicated, when you were too little to understand or revoke those words; or words that have been spoken unbeknownst to you. He was always there and has a record of everything. Ask the Lord to utter His voice and silence every negative voice speaking contrary to His purposes for your life (Psa 29).
- Speak into the womb of time prophetically concerning your life. Plant, build and establish by the confessions of your mouth, YHVH’s purpose for your life, with regard to the Ekklesia, your nation, this generation and His purposes in History. If you are not clear on what direction He would like you to take, ask that He reveal to you what you have in hand and prophesy that you will fulfill His purpose, you will live to declare his goodness to generations that are not yet born. Ask each day to utter the speech of HaShem concerning you. Ask that each night will reveal all that YHVH is and all that He has for you for that day in this coming year. Declare to all creation to echo only that which YHVH is saying concerning you. (Psa 19:2, Psa 121, Gen 33:13-17, Psa 139, Psa 23, Deut 28:2-14)
SPRING FEASTS OF YHVH
Various feasts and commemorative events take place during this month. YHVH commanded the children of Israel to observe 7 specific festivals. These were referred to as the Pilgrim Feasts of YHVH. They are not festivals for the Jewish believers or for religious people. These are feasts that were commissioned by YHVH and have very specific spiritual significance to the kingdom citizens. They may be referred to as ”National Days of YHVH’s Kingdom.” (ref. “Enter Your Jubilee” by Abu Bako .)
Four of these seven feasts fall within the Spring season. Three occur on the first three days of the Passover season that falls toward the end of April. These are the Passover feast, the Feast of Unleavened bread, and the Feast of First Fruits. These are festivals of hope and new life. This launches the counting of the “Omer,” for 49 days. On the 50th day the celebration Feast of Weeks (Sha’vuot, or the Pentecost) is observed. It falls normally in the month of May or early June.
- Read Exodus 12; The Passover commemorates the “independence day” of the Jewish nation as they were released by YHVH’s mighty hand from under the bondage of the Egyptians. The band of nomadic ex-slaves began their journey to nationhood on that night of the Passover.
- Passover and Unleavened Bread commemorate the establishment of YHVH’s covenant with the Israelite community. In this month pray that the covenant of life and peace will be activated in your life. Pray this for all kingdom citizens and for your territory (Mal 2:5-7, Ez 37:26, Zech 1:17)
- The blood of the Lamb was painted on the door posts to cover the Israelites during the night of the Passover. Pray that the blood of Yeshua that speaks better things should speak deliverance, healings (Physical and spiritual) and restorations into YHVH’s divine plan, wealth and health over your life, your family, the kingdom citizens, your territory (Heb 12:24)
- Proclaim and pray through the Paschal hymns called “the Great Hallel” – Ps 113-117 and Ps 136 praising YHVH for His awesome wisdom hidden in the significance of the Passover feast and the Feast of Unleavened bread.
- Pray that this month there will be a Passover experience for the people of YHVH and that believers will experience in a personal unique way the deliverance of HaShem where judgment is being passed in their territories. Exodus 12:27
- Pray that just as YHVH filled His people with joy and changed the attitude of their oppressors to favor them, YHVH will similarly cause our adversaries and circumstances to favor us. (Ezra 7:22, Ex11:3,12:36).
- During the Feast of Unleavened bread they wrapped the un-leavened dough in linen and buried it to signify how the Messiah, the Unleavened Bread of Life from heaven, would be wrapped in white linen and buried. Celebrate that Yeshua H’Mashiah has risen and fulfilled this prophetic act (Joh 6:35-39,48-51).
- During this season we are reminded of the purpose for which Yeshua came on earth as HaShem’s ultimate sacrificial Lamb to redeem the universe forever. Write down a list of persons whose salvation you will specifically pray for. Joh 3.16, 1 Joh 3.8
The third Feast is held on the “morrow after Sabbath” following Unleavened Bread: Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest: And he shall wave the sheaf before the Lord, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it (Lev. 23:1011).
YHVH wanted a special feast during which the Israelites would acknowledge the fertility of the fine land He gave to them. They were to bring the early crops of their spring planting (“First Fruits”) to the priest at the Temple to be waved before HaShem on their behalf. This was to be done “the morrow after the sabbath,”.
Since the Feast of Unleavened Bread was seven days long, one of those days would be a Sunday and that Sunday would be First Fruits each year. We have come to call this feast Easter, after the Babylonian goddess, Ishtar, the pagan goddess of fertility. We even continue to worship the objects of fertility—the rabbit, the egg, new costumes, etc., but the celebration was to be over YHVH’s replanting of the earth in the spring and its ability to replenish itself even as He commanded in the beginning ;Gen 1:11-13, Psa 65,67 .
We miss a very important biblical truth by not using the term “First Fruits” as the name of this feast, because “first” implies a second, a third, and so on, and that is the real meaning of the feast. We do not merely celebrate the resurrection of Yeshua on First Fruits, on which it indeed occurred, but even more so, the resurrection of the entire Ekklesia! We shall all be resurrected and go to heaven, just as the Lord did, “Every man in his own order.” The apostle Paul presented this brilliantly: For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at His coming (I Cor. 15:23). Paul makes very clear the real point of the feast.
- Praise HaShem that when Yeshua rose from the dead, He was First among MANY brethren who are asleep and will rise again to be with Him forever.
- You are not just a statistic, but you have an appointed time to go and be with HaShem in your own order; not the devil’s order because of infirmities and afflictions, not in the order of men because of accidents or other misfortunes. You will not die before your time, and not for any other reason but because you have died at the appointed time. Thank HaShem that you have a number within the order since Yeshua the First born died and rose again, so will you, whether you are the 4billionth born or any other number within the order; unless you will be alive at His second coming.
- Think of your loved ones, colleagues, your community and those around you who do not know Yeshua. As you commemorate this Feast of First fruits, pray that they shall come to the knowledge of Yeshua and will accept Him as their Master, LORD and Savior because there is coming a day when everyone will resurrect; some to eternal joy with HaShem and some to eternal perdition with the devil. Pray that none shall perish but each will have eternal life.
The resurrection of Yeshua Himself is happy news indeed, and worthy of a celebration, but we are not so surprised by it. After all, Yeshua could raise the dead Himself; He walked on water. He is YHVH’s Son. The real miracle is that each of us ordinary mortal sinners will experience this resurrection! Yeshua even presented His proper First Fruits offering to the Father. Graves were opened and dead people rose and were seen after His resurrection in Jerusalem. Yeshua, not unlike a Jewish planter, gratefully showed the Father the early crops of what will be a magnificent harvest later on. First Fruits was the last of the feasts that Yeshua was seen personally fulfilling on earth
- Proclaim Col 1:15-23 and praise Yeshua for His example to us that He not only overcame death in Himself, but He overcame death for every single human being who will ever live on this earth.
- Read 1 Thess 4:13-18. Do you have loved ones who have gone to be with HaShem? Is it hard to reconcile yourself to this reality that you will not see them again in this lifetime? Encourage yourself in at this Feast that indeed there is coming a day when we shall all meet again. It is not just an encouragement to make us feel better, but an unbreakable promise that is given by Yeshua who demonstrated it on the Feast of First fruits, even causing the dead to rise again when graves opened in Jerusalem on that day Matt 27.53
PRAYING FOR NATIONS
This is a season of gathering properly amongst the Jewish people both in Israel and in the Diasporas (Deut 26.1-11). It is a season of the spring feasts. During the Passover, Unleavened Bread and First-fruits, the people remember their liberation as a nation from slavery in Egypt and the “independence” season as they plundered Egypt to begin the exodus. It is a season they recall how they turned from a motley crew of nomadic wanderers in the wilderness, to an organized formidable nation which has remained strong in the face of greatest opposition and attempted decimation. It is a season when they pray for the coming of their Mashiah even though this is a vain expectation as He has already come and is rather waiting for them to recognize and accept Him whom they pierced (Zech. The observances for this coming month are as follows:
- April 14 to 22nd Pesach – the Passover, Feast of Unleavened bread, First Fruits and the Cha H’Matzog.
- April 28, 28th of Nisan, 5774 – Yom HaShoah – Holocaust Remembrance Day; commemorating the atrocious WW2 Holocaust in which Hitler saw to the destruction of about 6 million Jews.
- April 30, 30th of Nisan, 5772 Rosh Chodesh Iyyar – the New Hebrew month of Iyyar begins.
- Proclaim Zech 12.10 over Israel and pray that Yeshua will visit as many Jews as are seeking diligently for Him.
- Read Acts 9:1-19 Pray that the veil of blindness will be lifted off the eyes of many who are making these observances and endeavor to stick close to their laws even in the same way that Yeshua Himself appeared to Saul the zealous Pharisee and converted him to Paul the apostle of Yeshua H’Mashiah.
- Read Rom 11.25-32; Pray that as the heavens declare, during the first blood moon during a feast day, and the partial solar eclipse will be for many Messianic Jewish brethren worldwide, an encouraging sign to the fullness of the gentiles thus drawing close the season of salvation for the Jews unto the completed Ekklesia – a Bride awaiting the second return of her bridegroom Yeshua.
- More than six million Jews and other groups considered un-savory, were decimated in a demonic genocide under Hitler’s rule during the 2nd World War between 1939 and 1945. Pray that YHVH Shammah will brood over the Jewish nation worldwide as they remember the Holocaust. Pray that those who are still deeply traumatized and wounded by the events will find healing in Him.
- Pray Psa 83 over Israel and the Jewish people worldwide during this month because there are anti-Semitic groups who continue to call for the complete annihilation of Israel as a nation and the Jews as a people group publicly to this day.
- The counting of the Omer for 50 days leading up to the Day of Pentecost should be a time of ever increasing praise and worship and retreating to have moments of intimacy with Him in adoration and song ministration. Pray that there will be a sense of hope during those days even though they overlap with the Holocaust remembrance season.
The prophecies for 2013 and 2014 pointed out that there shall be cataclysmic shake up of nations – One part of Ukraine, Crimea has broken away from Ukraine and joined Russia. Following a referendum in Crimea, at least 97% of voters backed the break up after a long drawn out season of civil and political unrest in the nation. Pro-Russian forces have been in control of Crimea since late February. The crisis followed the ousting on 22 February of Ukraine’s pro-Moscow president Viktor Yanukovych, who had sparked months of street protests by rejecting a planned EU trade deal in favor of closer ties with Moscow. This has brought a lot of upheaval at home and in the international stage; where the EU, and US and state government in Kiev call it illegal.
- Read Acts 17:26-27; The purpose for which HaShem allows boundaries for nations to be formed, is so that men may seek Him and know Him. Pray that during these days, there shall be a renewed focus on the Great Commission within the Body of Yeshua in that territory
- Pray that those who have been caught up in the middle of this crisis will seek Yeshua and find Him for all the activities are meant to bring people to the light of the gospel.
- Read Psalm 125 and Pray that the Ekklesia will be like Mount Zion and shall not be moved by the shakings and shiftings and siftings taking place in their nation. May they recognize the hand of YHVH in all the activities going on in their territories and be still enough to hear His direction in the midst of all the events around them.
Guinea Conakry & South Africa
The Ebola virus has been identified as the cause of an outbreak of hemorrhagic fever now believed to have killed dozens in southern Guinea. Whatever the enemy uses for evil, HaShem can turn it around for His own glory.
- Pray that this crisis in the land will cause the Ekklesia to turn to HaShem and seek His face concerning His redemptive purpose for the land rather than focusing on the crisis. As HaShem reveals His ultimate purpose for creating Guinea, and as the Ekklesia focuses on praying for His purpose and not for problems and crisis, then all the other challenges that have arisen including Ebola outbreak, AIDs outbreak, political unrest, abject poverty and all other challenges will begin to find YHVH’s permanent solution.
- Pray for the cessation of the spread of the virus which is suspected to have spread to parts of Liberia and Sierra Leone
There has been reported an outbreak of Malaria infections in Limpopo, South Africa. Some may see it as a small thing that can be dealt with scientifically, but it speaks of a terrifying spiritual activity. Up until a few years ago, Malaria was virtually eradicated in South Africa. It was a very uncommon thing to hear that someone who had not “imported” the disease was infected. In fact some hospitals did not even have the facilities to treat malaria in some parts of the nation. However, with the rise in animism and a turning away from the gospel as a “white man’s religion” to serving of demon-deities of the people, then the curses that these demon-deities give have started to be released among the people of the land.
- Read Deut 7:11-16; When we serve HaShem He releases blessings because blessings come only through Him; while those who serve other gods will get the curses that come through those demon-deities; and the sicknesses of Egypt are part of them. Bring repentance for the idolatry that has been re-introduced among the people of Limpopo and other parts of South Africa.
- Preceding the 2010 FIFA world cup in South Africa, there were numerous ceremonies sanctioned by the government; that released the animistic worship of the land at the various stadiums. The government of South Africa rededicated their nation to the gods of Africa in 2012. HaShem has been faithful to nullify their actions through faithful kingdom citizens. However, there is need for the Ekklesia to pray so that the renunciation of those dedications is done at the same governmental level and the nation is rededicated back to Him.
Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 disappeared on 8 March en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, with 239 people on board. To date there have been various speculations about where it may have disappeared to, and international organizations are searching for debris in places as distant as the ocean toward the Antarctic.
- Pray for the loved ones and colleagues who are traumatized by the uncertainty that surrounds this tragic event since that time to date.
- Pray that clear answers will soon be found concerning the events that surrounded this disappearance.
- There are many people who have disappeared or are held hostage in various parts of the world. In this month, bring as many as are forcibly separated from their loved ones in such situations; and for speedy solutions to be found.
Last month we prayed concerning the sexual revolution that has gone out in various nations. With the legalizing of homosexuality in other parts of the world, some African nations are pushing for the legalization of polygamy. These all are forms of sexual immorality that displease HaShem and defile the land. The parliament of Kenya has proposed for a couple of amendments to their marriage bill. Some of the amendments are good however, a few unGODly clauses are being included and these include: Legalizing polygamy, allowing men to marry without consulting other spouses and recognizing cohabiting, or “come-we-stay”, relationships where people live together without getting married in a religious or civil union. Since the men are more than women in the parliament, then they voted for these unGODly unions that encourage them to commit “legalized adultery”.
- Bring repentance for these unGODly unions which will cause increased defilement of the land and the release of a vagabond spirit upon the people.
- This is not a challenge that is in Kenya alone, but across many African nations even in the west. Today there are reality shows from the USA show-casing people in polygamous unions. There is a push for the legalization of polygamy in some states in the USA.
- The onslaught of the sexual revolution is an attack on the foundation of society. The enemy wants to destroy the foundations which have so painstakingly been laid over the years toward a GODly pattern. As the Ekklesia goes, so goes the nation. UnGODly patterns started with relaxation of absolute moral values in the Ekklesia in the name of “grace”. Pray for the Ekklesia to go back to being an example when it comes to the foundations of family and how people come together in marital unions. As we rebuild the broken foundation in the Ekklesia, so shall we see it reflected in our communities and society at large.
- Pray for South Africa that the coming decisive election will be an election of grace. There shall be a release of the grace of YHVH upon the nation in such a way that the people of the land will begin to vote for leaders who will lead the nation to a new and better level as an example on the continent of Africa; leaders who will not just mimic what is considered “modern” by the western world; and push for it in South Africa, but a leadership that will have kingdom citizens who will be Josephs and Daniels that bring righteousness into the nation. It is through such leaders that the nation can begin to walk back to its GODly spiritual heritage.
Nations of the 10/40 Window
During this season of the Feasts which remind us of HaShem’s purpose for coming to earth, we continue to pray for over 100 cities of the 10/40 window. Pray for Yeshua’s visitation to individuals and people groups in the following cities using the proclamations in the article “Praying Thru the 10/40 Window” which was sent with the February Prayer Guide:
- Nouakchott meaning “Place of the Winds” capital of Mauritania; belief – islam/Animism
- Asmara meaning “Union of 3 city names” city in Eritrea ; belief Islam/Coptic orthodox
- Sana’a meaning “Fortified place” capital of Yemen; belief Islam/Animism
- Tehran meaning “Pure or Plain, beautiful” capital of Iran; belief Islam/Baha’i
- Cairo meaning “The Victorious” capital of Egypt; belief Islam/Coptic orthodox
- Tashkent meaning “City of Stone” capital of Uzbekistan; belief Atheist/Islam
- Amritsar meaning “Pool of Immortality” capital of Punjab province India belief Sikh/Hindu
- Kathmandu meaning “One Temple by a tree” capital of Nepal belief; Hindu/Buddhist
- Urumqi means“Pleasant Meadows” capital of Xingjiang Province China; belief Atheist/Pantheism
- Shanghai means “Upper Ocean” city in China belief Atheist/Buddhist/Taoist
- Osaka/Kobe/Kyoto Osaka means “Large slope” Kobe means “door of the gods” Kyoto “Capital City”; cities in southern Japan. These territories have been capital cities in past eras; but Kyoto is the national center for culture and Buddhism with over 2000 temples within that city alone; belief; Shintoist/buddhist
- Iran 1 April (Islamic Republic Day, Iran voted an Islamic Republic in 1979)
- Uzupis 1 April (Declaration of independence from Lithuania in 1997)
- Guinea 3 April (Independence from France in 1958)
- Senegal 4 April (Independence from France in 1960)
- Denmark 16 April (Queen’s birthday)
- American Samoa (US) 17 April (Flag Day)
- Syria 17 April (Independence Day, from France 1946)
- Zimbabwe 18 April (Declaration of independence from United Kingdom in 1980)
- Aragon 23 April (St. George’s Day, Patron Saints)
- England 23 April (St George’s Day, not a Bank Holiday)
- Vatican City 24 April (Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger is inaugurated as the 265th Pope)
- Tanzania 26 April (union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar in 1964)
- Togo 27 April (Independence from the France in 1960)
- Sierra Leone 27 April (Republic Day, independence from the United Kingdom in 1961)
- South Africa 27 April (first democratic general election in 1994)
- Netherlands Antilles 30 April (Part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands)
- Netherlands (country) 30 April (Queens day)
As each nation and territory observes their various national days pray that
- HaShem will stir up individuals and groups of kingdom citizens to begin to recognize the reason for which YHVH allowed their nations to exist and pray for understanding of their redemptive purpose and destiny as a territory (Acts 17:26-28)
- Pray that nations like Iran which will be celebrating its 35th year as an Islamic republic, will experience a shaking which will cause many who are held under the bondage of Islam to begin to find their destiny in YHVH. Pray that HaShem will make visitations to individuals, homes and families, workplaces and public places so that those who do not know Him will begin to acknowledge Him.
5 April 2014 Afghanistan presidential
6 April 2014 Hungary national assembly elections
6 April 2014 Costa Rica Presidential elections
7 April 2014 India People’s assembly
9 April 2014 Indonesia House of Representatives and regional reps council
12 April 2014 Nieu assembly elections
13 & 27 April 2014 Macedonia presidential & Assembly elections
13 April 2014 Guinea-Bissau Presidential elections
17 April 2014 Algeria presidential elections
30 April 2014 Council of representatives
4 May 2014 New Macedonia Territorial congress elections
4 May 2014 Panama presidential and national assembly elections
7 May 2014 South Africa National assembly and presidential elections
11 May 2014 Lithuania Presidential elections
16 May 2014 Dominican Republic Senate and Chamber of deputies elections
18 May 2014 Switzerland Referendum
20 May 2014 Malawi presidential and National assembly elections
22 May 2014 European Union, EU parliament elections
25 May 2014 Lithuania presidential elections
25 May 2014 Ukraine Presidential elections
25 may 2014 Belgium chamber of deputies elections
25 may 2014 Denmark referendum
25 May Colombia presidential elections
There will be no elections in June 2014.
- Pray for peaceful elections in the above regions as people prepare to go for voting especially in these Arab nations, which have been experiencing such a shaking. Pray that YHVH will raise people after His own heart, which will make way for Him to sanitize and dismantle the anti-YHVH foundations of the thrones of these nations.
- Pray that kingdom citizens who are registered voters will turn out in their numbers to vote for those rooting for YHVH’s purposes in this season
- Pray that YHVH will raise people both as voters and as political office holders after His own heart, who will make way for Him to sanitize and dismantle the anti-YHVH foundations of the thrones of these nations.
PRAYING THRU THE HEAVENS
When Yeshua prophesied about the signs of the end of the age He said there will be signs in the sun, moon and stars (Luke 21:25). He rebuked the Pharisees and Sadducees because they could only interpret the physical weather patterns but could not discern the signs of the times as depicted by the heavens ((Matt 16:1-3). They could not discern the birth of the Mashiah which was signaled by the star yet the astrologers could recognize that a key event in history had occurred and they traveled from distant lands, to come and pay homage to this King (Matt 2).
Unfortunately the pattern persists today as the Ekklesia stubbornly clings to ignorance about the heavens and their significance in earthly events and refuses to take control of this neglected source of universal legislation. This is only except in seasons like this one where there is a tetrad appearing on Feast Days. Then they have a temporary interest in the heavenly activities before they discard it altogether. It is therefore imperative for us to pay heed to the seasons and times as marked off by the sun moon and stars in our generation.
Crescents and Quarter moons have a symbolic sign in the heavens. The new and crescent moon are in the shape of the sickle and the first and last quarter moons are in the shape of bows.
The First quarter moon occurs on 7 April 2014 @18;31UTC while the Last Quarter will occur on 22 April 2014 @07.52UTC
- Pray that the quarter moons will reject every instruction that is not from the Creator of all things. The moon shall mark off the seasons and give praise to HaShem alone. (Psalm 19:1, Psa 104:19)
- Pray that the quarter moons will release their best for you and kingdom citizens everywhere in this season.
- The kingdom of darkness uses the quarter moons as bows to shoot arrows of various affliction at the righteous and the ignorant. Pray Psalm 64 and call on HaShem to arise against such powers.
Full moon will occur on the Passover Feast on 15 April 2014 @07.42UTC It will be a lunar eclipse where the moon will turn red. It will be the first of four blood moons to occur during feast days.
- Command the full moon to praise HaShem and do only His bidding in this season.
- During the full moon the magnetic pull of the moon on the earth is at its greatest. It affects the ebb and flow of tides. The body is more than 70% water so the full moon affects the ebb and flow of the waters in all creatures’ bodies. As a result the emotional, psychological state of all creatures becomes unusually sensitive and sometimes destabilized. This is when lunatic behaviour is at its highest. Pray that the full moon will not smite you and other kingdom citizens by night Psa 121:5-6
- Pray that the full moon will yield only its best for you and kingdom citizens everywhere. Deut 33.14
- Pray that during this particular blood-moon on a Feast Day, it will be a significant sign to the Body of Yeshua for heightened intercession especially for Israel in the land and in the diasporas against the onslaught of the nations around.
- Pray that the your nation and territory will not be counted among nations that take decisions against the nationhood of Israel and the dividing of Jerusalem in this season. Rather proclaim Psa 122 over Israel and Jerusalem.
- Pray that Kingdom citizens’ interest in the activities in the heavens will not only be around the blood moons but a continuous and increasing understanding of the purpose for the heavens and their visibility to all of humanity.
New moon will occur on 29 April 2014 @06.14UTC it will be an annular solar eclipse
- Praise HaShem for the marking off of a new month by the new moon.
- Command the new moon to praise HaShem and shape the new month by your proclamations – prophesy into the womb of the new month, the purposes of HaShem for your life and for the Ekklesia and kingdom citizens everywhere. Isa 51.16
- Because of YHVH’s faithfulness, expect to break forth to the left and to the right into the promised new life in all areas of endeavour. Pray this for kingdom citizens everywhere. 2 Tim 2:13, Isa 43:18-19.
A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between Earth and the Sun thereby totally or partly obscuring the image of the Sun for a viewer on Earth. An annular solar eclipse occurs when the Moon’s apparent diameter is smaller than the Sun’s, blocking most of the Sun’s light and causing the Sun to look like an annulus (ring). An annular eclipse appears as a partial eclipse over a region of the Earth thousands of kilometres wide. The center of the moon’s shadow misses the south Pole of the Earth but the partial eclipse will be visible from parts of Antarctica and Australia.
- Command the eye of this eclipse to praise HaShem and do only His bidding and not that of any prognosticators and sorcerers.
- Utter the voice of HaShem in the heavens over the eye of the eclipse, May He arise and every coven, gathering of occultists be scattered and confused. May deep sleep overcome them so they will miss the moments of the eclipse which they consider crucial to their sorceries.
Eclipses whether total or partial are a sign of judgment. In scripture, darkness in daylight and darkening of light in the night are a sign of judgment. For example, there is plague of darkness in Egypt, Isaiah speaks of lack of justice as groping in darkness in the day, Joel describes the day of darkness on the Day of YHVH (Ex 10:21, Isa 59.9, Joel 2:1-10). Another example is the darkening of the sun in the 3rd watch of the day when Yeshua was crucified. His intercession and sacrifice took upon Himself all of creation’s sin thus the judgment and chastisement of our sin fell on Him and kingdom citizens who accept His sacrifices are passed over for eternity.
- Pray that during this month, there shall be a heightened sense of repentance in the Ekklesia as we celebrate the Feasts, as the eclipses in the heavens declare, and as those who seek Yeshua are exposed to His holiness as Isaiah did in Isaiah 6.1-5.
- Do you have cases which have been troublesome in bringing to a conclusion? Whether they are legal cases or indictments against the kingdom of darkness in certain areas, remember that HaShem is Judge of all the Universe. Ask HaShem as Judge of the Universe to come and judge once and for all, those situations in this season of these eclipses.
Furthermore an eclipse is a flying scroll (book). It is a scroll because it is a merger of the Sun and the Moon. These heavenly elements as we read in Ps. 19 “speak” and “show knowledge.” The merger of the Sun and the Moon thus “speak and reveal heavenly knowledge.” This scroll “flies” because once the Moon covers the Sun, the shadow of the moon rolls like a scroll in a swift sweeping fashion over the face of the earth.
- Please read about HaShem’s Flying Scroll in Zechariah 5:1-5. There are many incidences of stealing and falsehood in the nations. Examine yourself, is there any area of falsehood in your life? Is there any area you have used lies to have your way – forged certificates, forged documents, illegal immigration, false information to get a job or faked your age? Have you lied in order to get married, to gain favor or unfair advantage in elections, a business deal or any other area? You cannot stand before HaShem or withstand His righteous consuming fire or even intercede concerning this season for you will be praying against yourself. Bring repentance for your own sin.
- To show full repentance, sometimes confession to the offended party and restitution where it is required. Refusal to do the above will render you unqualified to stand before HaShem because you are unwilling to come before Him on His terms. Psa 15, 24:1-5.
- Bring repentance on behalf of your family, kingdom citizens in the territory in areas where they have participated in unGODly actions mentioned in which brought defilement to the land.
- Repent of the plethora of occult activities to usher in the demonic “new season’ that are already planned during the days of the blood-moons and the eclipse especially at the gates of seasons (Equator, tropics of Cancer and Capricorn) and gates of time (Prime meridian 0).
- The flying scroll is sent by HaShem to judge the thief and those who practice falsehood. Declare to the heavens that this is a season of the judgment of every thief of destiny, HaShem’s redemptive calling and gifts, the blessings that HaShem has released to Kingdom citizens in your territory; but it starts with judgment of every thieving power that has robbed you at individual and family level and as kingdom citizens.
- Command every layline of the earth including the equator, the prime meridian 0, the international dateline, the tropics of Cancer and Capricorn to praise HaShem and obey only His instruction. Command them to release only blessings for kingdom citizens.
- Command the sun and moon to release their best for kingdom citizens during the eclipse, Deut 33:13-14, Psa 121:5-6.
- Prophesy that by reason of our repentances this eclipsepath over the nations will become a path of new life in Yeshua. Ask Yeshua, who is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE to reign over this eclipse
- Pray against shadow sorcery: the shadow of the moon will be swept over the earth during the solar eclipse. Witches and occultists will bring out their “book of shadows” to program into this event. Release the fire of YHVH on these evil books. Pray against all manners of shadows and darkness and declare that the heavens will declare only the glory of HaShem
- Ishmaelite/witchcraft: Use the blood of Yeshua to cancel the satanic agreement between witchcraft/Ishmaelite spirit and the crescent moon (Is 28:14-18). Use the voice of the blood of Yeshua to silence the enchantments, invocation, volume of words spoken 5 times a day into the heavens etc. by the army of Satan in Mecca and Medina and across the nations during this eclipse(Heb 12:24).
- Ask HaShem to visit all satanic altars in the heavens with fury, anger and fire. Let HaShem uproot and destroy them before they even begin their demonic action of moon and sun-worship (Is 19:1, 64:1-4, Ps 144:5-6)
- Prophesy Psa 91 over kingdom citizens everywhere during this month.
On April 17, 2014 the Sun will be moving into a cluster of 66 stars called Aries, the constellation symbolized by a ram or lamb. The sign of Aries is replete with strength and hope for the people of the Abrahamic Covenant. It is set in the15th century BCE, in the month when the Passover occurred in Egypt and again in the 1st century CE in the month of Passover when Yeshua H’Mashiah was the final Lamb of YHVH totally satisfying HaShem’s requirements for redemption of all creation.
The first Passover secured the redemption of the firstborn nation Israel from slavery in Egypt. The final offering of Yeshua as the sinless Lamb of YHVH secured the redemption of the lost sheep of the House of Israel and all of creation and brought forth the Bride of H’Mashiah which consists of all who will call upon His name. Aries also reveals the complete defeat to come of the dragon and his surrogate spirits.
Aries lay above the head of Cetus the sea monster, with a foreleg across the Band holding Pisces. Named: The lamb; the pierced; the sheep; gentle, merciful. And the stars speak of the sacrifice of righteousness; wounded; slain; the bruised; the bound.
In the year of the crucifixion of Yeshua H’Mashiah, the sun was positioned in Aries on 14th Nisan, the set day for the slaying of the Passover Lamb. There was a total solar eclipse on that day.
- Praise HaShem who through the heavens has accurately declared and told the story of the LAMB OF YHVH who became the final sacrifice to save all of creation for eternity.
- Proclaim Revelations 5 and worship the Lamb of YHVH who was found worthy to receive the title deed of the universe, open the scroll and break the seven seals.
- In this season may the heavens declare that indeed salvation belongs to HaShem and may it be known in all the parts of the earth, where shakings continue to rock nations and territories, that only Yeshua H’Mashiah the Lamb of YHVH can truly redeem nations and bring healing to every part of creation Psa 19:1-2.
- Pray that you will receive a revelation of the Cross and its significance as the most powerful altar that was and will ever be raised through all eternity. Pray this for the Ekklesia Php 3:7-12
The other smaller group of stars called decans that form part of Aries describe the details of the process of redemption and enthronement.
Cepheus/the Crowned King – Son of David/Bridegroom: A Redeemer will come to rule as a glorious king, enthroned in the highest heaven, with a crown of seven points and a scepter in His hand named: This one comes to rule; the branch; the king, Coming quickly; the Redeemer; who bruises or breaks.
- The heavens declare that the sacrificial Lamb is also the King of the universe. His sacrifice qualified Him to rule and reign over everything Col 1.15-20, Eph 1.20-23.
- Declare that Yeshua is king of kings over every aspect of the coming month in every part of creation.
- Thank Yeshua that He bruised the head of the serpent and broke the gates of brass to set captives free establishing justice and righteousness equity and peace Psa 107:10-16
- Thank Yeshua that He does not bruise the broken but rather, He brings healing to them. Isa 42:1-4
- This is the One whom Balaam ‘saw’ would arise: “I see Him but not now; I behold him but not near; a star shall come out of Jacob, and a scepter shall rise out of Israel …” This king will crush Israel’s enemies and utterly destroy Esau. (Numbers 24:17-19) Thank Yeshua for the heavens which so accurately declare this fulfilled prophecy; and that you are partaker of His redemption and rule.
- This King is the Branch with the seven spirits of Yeshua depicted in the seven stars of His crown. Pray that in this season Yeshua will release to you and kingdom citizens everywhere the portion of His 7-fold Spirit to navigate the days ahead. Isa 11:2.
Cassiopeia the enthroned woman; the captives freed, set up as bride and queen preparing for her husband; the Redeemer. An enthroned woman prepares herself. Her throne is beside the throne of Cepheus the King. Named: The freed; set up as Queen; the daughter of splendor; the beautiful. The other stars in this decans declare: The freed; the branch. This is the Bride of Messiah who has been freed from her bondage by the sacrificial offering of the Lamb of YHVH (John 8:36). She is seen in the constellation of Aries because the Lamb gave His life for hers and freed her from bondage to Satan. “Come, I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb.” (Revelation 21:9)
- Read out and prophesy Isaiah 54:5-8; 61:10,11; 62:3-5; Jeremiah 31:3-12; Psalm 45:9-17 over your life and kingdom citizens everywhere. Rev 19:6-9
- The Bride that Yeshua expects to come for is a grown and matured entity and not a childish one. She ought to be pure and without spot. However, the Bride of Yeshua is not yet reached this stature in the most part. Many kingdom citizens are still children in many ways, they still feed on milk when it is time to eat meat. Examine yourself; where do you stand? Do you endeavor to grow up, be a matured bride who can take her place beside the King of the Universe in managing the matters of the Kingdom? Take time during this season to ask yourself and ask HaShem questions on how you ought to conduct yourself as a matured bride;Gal:1-2, Eph 5:24-27, Heb 5:12-14, Rev 21:1-2, 22:4-5
- Many kingdom citizens do not recognize that they are royalty. They carry on like beggars in the kingdom, they do not recognize their identity as a bride, a queen prepared for her King. Pray through Psa 45.8-17 and prophesy it into your life and kingdom citizens everywhere.
- The Bride is the branch. The branch-life implies that the branch is everything that the tree is; the branch exists to produce fruit from the tree, the branch can only exist if it is attached to the tree as it draws its sap from the tree. Pray that Yeshua will reveal to you what it means to lead the branch-life so that you will do only what is derived from the Vine. Joh 15.1-8
Cetus The Sea Monster represents the great enemy bound. A huge monster, a Leviathan, with the tail of a fish, great claws and a large horn between its eyes is fastened to the Band. The feet of the monster are in Eridanus, either attempting to arrest the flow of the river of judgment or beginning the journey down it. The sea monster is the largest of the constellations named: Subdued, the bound, chained enemy; overthrown, thrust down; the rebel.
- Praise Yeshua that He crushed the dragon’s head when He died on the Cross over 2000 years ago.
- Read Psa 74.12-14 break dragon’s head; Isa 26:21, 27:1; Ezek 29:2-5, 32:2-8 and ask HaShem to pass through the waters of every part of your life and family and drain it of every marine power influence in this season.
Perseus the breaker; who fights and subdues; delivering His redeemed; Yeshua is the agency of deliverance
- Read 1 Joh 3.8, and thank Yeshua that during the Passover the heavens declare His great victory over Sin and the agent of all sin- the dragon and his surrogate spirits.
- In this season pray through Isa 49:24-26 that even the legal captives who seek for deliverance will receive a deliverance from their bondages including addictions, habits that are unpleasant and debilitating etc.
Keep reading and praying through the prophecies for 2014 and previous years as HaShem continues to bring to fulfillment the words He gave over nations. You may make a request for the prophecies or find them in our website.
Proclaim to all creation:
FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE JOHN 3.16