PRAYING THROUGH THE MONTH OF APRIL 2012
The second (2nd) sacred month (the month Zif or Iyyar) for the Jews falls during the Gregorian calendar month of April. This year it will start properly on ‘Zif’ – a term from an unused Hebrew root word meaning: Prominent, Brightness, Splendour, Comeliness and Cheerfulness marking the season when the sun shines and countenances are lightened up. Spring season is well on its course.
The derivation of the Latin name “Aprilis” for April is uncertain. Conventionally, the etymology is from the Latin word “Aperire” meaning “to open” in relation to it being the season when trees and flowers begin to “open”. Vegetation continues to bud (open out) and blossom, new life continues to spring forth. It is the time for restoration of life after the cold, and harsh, just-ended winter months. It is also the time of release of the latter rain that culminates in establishment, preservation and progress signifying fruitfulness and hope as new life begins; bringing about a change for the better. One of the festivals that will be celebrated during this month is the Passover (Num 9:6-13)
This year half of April will properly fall within the Jewish 1st sacred month until Friday 13th when the 2nd sacred month begins. It will also straddle the 6th and 7th months of their civil calendar. It is the fourth (4th) month following the present Gregorian calendar. The first key Feasts of the LORD will be celebrated this month.
- Thursday, April 05, 13th of Nisan, 5772 Ta’anit Bechorot Feast of Unleavened bread begins
- Friday, April 06, 14th of Nisan, 5772 Erev Pesach
- Saturday, April 07, 15th of Nisan, 5772 Pesach I (Chag ha Matzoh – CH’’M) First fruits begins (and counting the Omer also commences)
- Sunday, April 08, 16th of Nisan, 5772 Pesach II (Yom Ha Bikkurim) /Easter Sunday
- Monday, April 09, 17th of Nisan, 5772 Pesach III (Chag ha Matzoh – CH”M)/Feast of Unleavened bread Easter Monday up to Pesach VIII on Friday 13 April, 21 Nisan 5772.
PRAYING INTO THE MONTH
- Instruct the month to give pleasure to the King in obedience to His will. (Rev 4:11)
- At the gates of the month, thank God for all He has accomplished in the church and in the nations worldwide especially in Africa during this month. Praise Him for what He will execute in the incoming month. (Ps 35:18; Heb 13:15)
- Instruct the month of April to submit to God, and ask God to use every moment of the month to His own glory. (James 4:7a)
- The sacred year is still new. Briefly pause and examine your life, family, marriage, business, body of believers, province, nation etc. especially in the light of intimacy with God, obedience, word intake and prayer life: Identify areas of lapses, Repent and ask the Lord’s help to enable you correct them as this new year progresses. (2 Cor 13:5; Acts 3:19; Ps 124:8)
- Pray that in this month the LORD will bring to prominence every seed of His purpose that has come to its time of springing forth. Pray that it shall not fail to come to prominence.
- Is it your birth month? Also if it is not your month of birth, pray into the day of your birth on a weekly basis (that is the weekday in which you were born). Take time on a regular basis to be praying for yourself and prophesying over your own life. Speak into the foundations of your life and prophesy good things.
- Prophesy that you will live and not die prematurely in any area of your life. Your family will live, the work of your hand will live and grow from strength to strength (Deut 33:6, Psa 27:L13, 118:17)
- Prophesy and proclaim the blessing of Levi upon your life as a priest unto the LORD (2 Pet 2:9, Deut 33:8-11)
- Prophesy the blessing of the wisdom of Issachar in every area of life. (1Chron 12:32, Deut 33:18b-19, Pro 24:3-4)
- Prophesy and proclaim the blessing of Benjamin upon your life (Deut 33:12)
- Prophesy the blessing of Joseph. Speak to the earth and declare that the earth will bring forth its best for you in this new year. Prophesy to the heavens to declare the glory of God over your life every day of this new year. (Deut 33:13-17, Lev 26:4-5, Hos 2:21-22, Psa 19:1-2, Isa 55:12)
- Prophesy that you will grow in your spirit man into a matured son so you can receive your inheritance. Wherever you go in this new year, creation will experience release from frustration. Because you are growing, not just in years but also in maturity of spirit, begin to take responsibility of your Father’s estate i.e. the territory the LORD has allowed you to inhabit. (Rom 8:19-20, Gal 4:1-2)
- This is the second month of the new sacred year. In this season of Passover, ask the LORD to release a second chance to you in any area where you had failed Him. Also pray this for as many prodigals who do not have the courage to return to their first love because of one area of failure or other.
- There are forces that hinder you from entering into this season of God’s goodness and favor. Activate the divisive nature of the number 2 in this second month to divide the tongues of those planning trouble in every anti-God gathering in your life, family, the Body of Christ and the nation and continent. (Jer 49:36)
- This is the fourth month. Pray that the four winds of God will bring life into every dead or hopeless situation (Ezek 37:1-14)
- The four winds carry all messages that God wants to be spread throughout the earth. Let everything God wants to proclaim over your life and through your life and by your life into the whole universe be carried by the four winds (Zech 2:6, Matt 24:31)
- Pray that the LORD will bring the four winds to scatter the wisdom tables of any strategic meeting by the agents of darkness in light of the Passover season.
We will enter the 7th month of the civil calendar in April. Seven stands for perfection, completeness. Are there areas of incompleteness, or near-misses? Have you almost made it just to fail in the end? This is a season of perfection and completeness. Are there things you knew that you knew you were going to have success in only to fail?
- Declare the virtues of the number seven over the work of your hands, and over your family, your endeavors. This is a season of release from bondage, even legal captivity. It is the season of entering into the Promised Land of the LORD’s purpose for your life.
- Understand in this season that the LORD loves you and has a perfect plan for you. He does not desire for you to suffer indefinitely. He is coming to redeem and rescue you from the place of suffering. Pray that your mind will receive a revelation of this Good God who has only Good planned for your life. (Jer 29:11)
- If God is good and plans only good then all the badness that has occurred in your life has to do with human error or the enemy. Many times we sit back and claim God is the One allowing wickedness to take place “for our own good.” Thus we lay all responsibility on His shoulders and refuse to resist the enemy or even make right whatever wrongdoing there may be on our part. In this season of perfection, take your position and resist the enemy where He has been inflicting harm on you and your family and the Body of Christ; and He will flee. Recognize where human error and where demonic attack have caused suffering. Ask the LORD to renew your thinking concerning His perfect will for your life that does not include all the badness we tend to blame Him for through doctrines or men.
FEASTS AND OBSERVANCES
Various feasts and commemorative events take place during this month. The LORD commanded the children of Israel to observe 7 specific festivals. These were referred to as the Pilgrim Feasts of the LORD. They are not festivals for the Jewish believers or for religious people. These are feasts that were commissioned by the LORD and have very specific spiritual significance to the kingdom citizens. They may be referred to as ”National Days of God’s Kingdom.” (Order from our website, your copy of “Enter Your Jubilee” for a better explanation of the feasts.)
Four of these seven feasts fall within the spring season. Three occur on the first three days of the Passover season that falls toward the end of April. These are the Passover feast, the Feast of Unleavened bread, and the Feast of First Fruits. This launches the counting of the “omer,” for 49 days. On the 50th day the celebration Feast of Weeks (Sha’vuot, or the Pentecost) is observed. It falls normally in the month of May or early June.
- Passover and the Feast of first fruits, are festivals of hope and new life. The Passover commemorates the establishment of God’s covenant with the Israelite community. In this month pray that the covenant of life and peace will be activated in your life. Pray this for all kingdom citizens and for the nation (Mal 2:5-7, Ez 37:26, Zech 1:17)
- The blood of the Lamb was painted on the door posts to cover the Israelites during the night of the Passover. Pray that the blood of Jesus that speaks better things should speak deliverance, healings (Physical and spiritual) and restorations into God’s divine plan, wealth and health over your life, your family, the kingdom citizens, your nation and continent. (Heb 12:24)
- Pray that this month there will be a Passover experience for the people of God and that believers will experience in a personal unique way the deliverance of the LORD in this season of judgement. Exodus 12:27
- Pray that just as God filled His people with joy and changed the attitude of their oppressors to favour them, God will similarly cause our adversaries and circumstances to favour us. (Ezra 7:22, Ex11:3,12:36).
- During the Feast of Unleavened bread they wrapped the un-leavened dough in linen and buried it to signify the Messiah, the Unleavened bread of life from heaven, would be wrapped in white linen and buried. Celebrate that Jesus Christ has risen and fulfilled this prophetic act (Joh 6:35-39,48-51)
- As you pray, take a good look at your life. Examine areas where you need the LORD to search you and purge out any old leaven so you become more and more like Jesus Christ the Unleavened bread in righteousness (1Cor 5:7-8, Pro 14:34)
- Proclaim and pray through the Paschal hymns called “the Great Hallel” – Ps 113-117 and Ps 136 praising God for His awesome wisdom hidden in the significance of the Passover feast and the feast of unleavened bread.
- Since the Lamb took the title deed of the universe, as kingdom citizens you are co-heirs with Him. Pray for the release of these 7 seals that have to do with your life, your family, community, and God’s inheritance in the nation. Etc. Pray that all power you need this month, every iota of wealth, every iota of wisdom, every honour, glory, blessing will manifest in your life, your family, the church, and in God’s inheritance in the nation.
- Pray that the LORD will continue to reveal His covenants about these Feasts to you in this season as you continue to revere and fear Him. As revelation comes, may He also release your feet from every snare whether foundational or demonic and no matter how deeply it has held you. This is a season of deliverance and redemption. (Psalm 25:12-15)
- Feast of First fruits was fulfilled in the resurrection. Pray for a quickening of our spirits, souls and bodies during this period so that we will become alive unto God for our generation as individuals, families, nations and continents to fulfill His purposes. (1Cor 15:20-23, Col 1:18, Heb 2:10, Rom 8:11, 1Pet 1:3)
PRAYING FOR NATIONS
This is a season of the high feasts. Many Jewish people are traveling to Israel to observe the Passover season with their loved ones. Apart from the Feasts of the LORD that come up at this time, there are a number of other key observances that are made by Israel as a nation, and Jewish people all over the world. These include the following
- Thursday, April 19, 27th of Nisan, 5772 – Yom HaShoah – Holocaust Remembrance Day; commemorating the atrocious WW2 Holocaust in which Hitler saw to the destruction of about 6 million Jews.
- Sunday, April 22, 30th of Nisan, 5772 Rosh Chodesh Iyyar – the New Hebrew month of Iyyar begins.
- Monday, April 23, 1st of Iyyar, 5772 Rosh Chodesh Iyyar
- Wednesday, April 25, 3rd of Iyyar, 5772 Yom HaZikaron – Israel’s Memorial day
- Thursday, April 26, 4th of Iyyar, 5772 Yom HaAtzma’ut – Israel’s Independence Day
Therefore it’s a season of a lot of sobriety among Jewish people. During this month,
- Pray that the Shalom of the LORD will rest upon the nation of Israel and its people in the diasporas as they take time to reflect on the Passover, and their national observances like the Holocaust and their independence.
- Pray that as they observe the Passover, that Yeshua, the final Passover Lamb of Yahweh will reveal Himself to as many as are seeking a deeper understanding and knowledge of God. Pray that there will be many “Road to Damascus” experiences amongst the most devout Jewish believers as they encounter the risen LORD.
- Pray that as many reflect on the terrible losses the nation faced during the Holocaust and subsequent anti-Semitic offensives through the years, there will be a renewed energy to do exploits and survive against all odds as a people. May this not be a season to feel depressed but a season for the people to recognize that the Hand of the LORD has always been upon them in a special way.
Nations At Crossroads
Thousands upon thousands are waiting in the valley of decision. There the day of the LORD will soon arrive. (Joel 3;14)
We are still at the threshold of a new sacred year and it’s an active season. Nations are at cross roads. There are shakings in the nations. These are for the release of God’s glory over the nations. They have been brought to the valley of decision as different epoch-making events sweep across their territories. Economic success or difficulty, natural disasters, human-triggered shake-ups continue to bring them to the place where they must choose, to which God they will turn.
Shaking of foundations continues. Pillars are being shaken and the season of Divine governance continues to move across the nations. Eastern Libya is demanding for autonomy as a sovereign nation. It wants to secede into its former pre-Gaddafi 1969 boundaries as Cyrenaica. This is causing jitters in the already unstable nation. There is growing tension as the leader of Libya’s NTC says calls for a federal state structure from oil-rich Cyrenaica will be resisted with force if necessary
- As the Glory of the LORD arises over North Africa, pray that He will prevail in this matter. It is the LORD who lays the boundaries and sets up new nations and brings down others. Pray that there will be no more bloodshed (Acts 17:26-27)
In 2010 the LORD through His vessel Pr. Abu Bako said this:
This is the time that God is in a hurry to release so many things because of the end-time harvest. There will thousands that will be coming into the Church. For the other religions, people will begin to question their veracity and legitimacy of the religion and they will look for JESUS. There will be some things that will happen to make Islam become self-destructive. There will be certain radical elements that will nauseate some people that they will leave.
- Pray that as Libya goes through this season, and the foundations of their faith are shaken, many will turn to the LORD especially during this season of Pesach.
At least 200 people are reported to have been killed following huge explosions at an arms dump in Congo’s capital Brazzaville. The official death toll stands at 146, with 1,500 people injured and more than 2000 in shelters. Thousands of homes and other buildings have been heavily affected by the blast.
Many are still traumatized by the event and have deep fear. As the season of Pesach is upon the nations, pray that the Jesus Christ the LAMB of God will reveal Himself as Jehovah Shalom and Jehovah Shammah to those who are so traumatized and destabilized by the effects of the blast.
Part of a prophetic word from 2009 said the following: It begins with Africa. Some things will happen in the next 2 or 3 years that will show everyone clearly that this is the hope of the world. If you know anyone out there who is not supposed to be in the west and is struggling and suffering tell them that its time to move back home. It does not matter they have papers or not let them move back home. Only those whom God wants to keep there for certain things will remain. Others who are remaining there it will only be creating the panacea for all kind of persecution and oppression. Laws will continue to change, its not because anyone hates you but God wants to push you out.
French President Nicolas Sarkozy is campaigning to enter another term of office. Part of his campaign has been directed against the immigrants in France. He has said there are too many foreigners in France and the system for integrating them is “working worse and worse”. In a TV debate, Mr Sarkozy defended his plan to almost halve the number of new arrivals if re-elected this month. The president said while immigration could be a boon for France, it needed to be controlled more tightly through tougher qualification rules for residency. Mr Sarkozy, whose father was a Hungarian immigrant, also said he wanted to restrict some benefit payments to immigrants who had been in the country for 10 years. He has said that if re-elected, he will reduce the number of immigrants to France from 180,000 a year to 100,000 and introduce tighter controls on access to welfare benefits. As president, Mr Sarkozy has already pushed through tough new immigration rules, including the controversial deportation of Roma gypsies.
What does this mean for African Immigrants? This is the season for the African Aaliyah. Over the seasons, we have brought to you the LORD’s prophetic word through His vessels in GAPNET. One recurring theme has been this African Aaliyah.
- Pray for yourself and your loved ones who may be in Europe and are meant to be in Africa, that they will hear the still small voice as He guides them to return (Isaiah 30:20-21).
- Pray that there will be no delay so that they are pushed out and forced to return. There is grace being released for a return to rebuild the inheritance in this season of jubilee. (Isaiah 61:4, Hos 2:14-15)
As Brazil’s economy becomes the world’s sixth-largest economy, overtaking the UK, what about the Brazilians working abroad? Is it time for them to return home?
- It is a season for the Aliyah of the Hamitic people. It is time to return to the inheritance and become Josephs and Daniels who will steward these nations to their greatness in this season. Pray for the Body of Christ in Brazil to pray that the economic recovery that is taking place in the nation will be for the benefit of the people in the land. Brazilians will see and benefit from this big economic boom.
The Archbishop Rowan Williams of the Church of England has resigned in the face of an onslaught of destruction of the family foundations as stronger moves are made to legalize homosexuality and lesbianism in the Body of Christ in that nation. It is said that the frontrunner named to replace him is his second in command, the African Archbishop of York; Dr John Sentamu of Uganda. There is hope in the Body of Christ in UK that his no-nonsense stand will help steer the denomination in the right direction.
- Pray for the Body of Christ in the UK during this season. It is out of this nation that many missions which evangelized the continent of Africa and many other nations came out. This is the season for the children to turn to the fathers to establish the Kingdom authority of Jesus Christ over the Body of Christ and the nations. (Mal 4:5-6).
- As the season of the Hamitic people gains strength, and the LORD raises Hamitic people, especially Africans to take up their place as the fourth man in the relay of the races. Pray that indeed the next archbishop will make up for the ground lost by the Body of Christ in the UK and in the Anglican Church worldwide.
- Pray that the new archbishop will take a strong stand to reinstitute the family gate of society.
The LORD spoke through His vessel Pr. Abu Bako in 2009 the following:
Do not be surprised when Russia is becoming more and more stubborn and is getting more prominent and is trying to reclaim lands, positions of prominence and superiority in the region because it has a part to play for the end times.
Mr. Putin has been reelected as president of Russia amidst much protest. He comes with plans to resurrect the might of the former USSR as he makes strategic partnerships with other communist giants like China, North Korea, fundamentalist Iran and upcoming economic powerhouse, Brazil.
- Pray that the LORD will cause the Body of Christ in these nations to recognize the times and seasons and begin to pray in earnest for the purposes of the LORD alone to be fulfilled through human history.
The Lord spoke through His vessel Pr. Abu Bako the following:
Germany will try to regain ground it has lost and it is for a purpose, but Russia is the one to watch. All kind of things will happen even changes in terms of government, systems that they had in places, governance systems and structures they had in place; these all are part of the repositioning for what God wants to do.
That is why it is important to understand what God wants to do here. He is the one over all nations. He is telling you what he will do with the nations.
God will force certain nations that had not taken their position of prominence to be shaken by other nations, forcing them to mature quickly. It will look like its too quick but its Gods timing. They took long in coming to that place so God will force them to come into that place.
This year alone we have seen how Chancellor Angela Merkel has literally brought down to their knees nations like Greece and Italy using the financial strength of Germany in the EU. Many have said that what Hitler failed to do with bombs and war, she has achieved with financial might.
- Pray through this season that the LORD will help nations that have not taken their position of prominence. Pray for the body of Christ in these nations to arise and begin to pray for their redemptive purposes to be restored as we approach the revival of these last days.
- Pray for women in these nations to begin to manifest even more, especially in the areas of intercession for the EU.
- The LORD has raised many African men and women of God to work in the EU region. Pray that He will use them to stamp His authority over these nations and to retrain and retool the body of Christ in taking her position as the LORD’s ambassador in the land.
Jamaica’s newly-elected Prime Minister, Portia Simpson-Miller, made a pledge to remove the Queen as head of state. She has stated that the Island nation needs to complete the circle of independence. Jamaica has entered her Jubilee and it is a season of return to the place of inheritance.
- Pray that the LORD will cause the Jamaican government and the Body of Christ in the nation to steward that nation into her destiny in the LORD. As the nation comes of age and wants to repatriate its sovereignty, they will take the right path and use the proper means to disengage themselves from the UK should that be the LORD’s direction for that nation.
Mali has just undergone a military coup and the Malian President Amadou Toumani Toure, was ousted. This relatively peaceful nation erupted into a popular civil coup, however military leaders have overthrown him and are now the military in control of the nation.
- Pray for Mali at this time. Pray that the LORD will shake the strong Islamic beliefs and cause people to begin to question their belief system and what it has brought the nation to.
- Pray that during this season of Passover the LORD will continue to reveal Himself to many in Mali and bring them to a place of redemption.
- Pray for the Body of Christ in Mali, that in this season when the situation has been created for them to reach out in compassion and love to the people, and to bring healing to the breach in the governance of the land, there shall be found apostolic and prophetic men who will steward these endeavors. In this way they the Body of Christ will become relevant in the nation.
- Pray that through the initiative by the Body of Christ, there shall emerge a relevant government over this nation that is ranked amongst the poorest and most illiterate in the world.
- Iran 1 April (Islamic Republic Day, Iran voted an Islamic Republic in 1979)
- Uzupis 1 April (Declaration of independence from Lithuania in 1997)
- Guinea 3 April (Independence from France in 1958)
- Senegal 4 April (Independence from France in 1960)
- Denmark 16 April (Queen’s birthday)
- American Samoa (US) 17 April (Flag Day)
- Syria 17 April (Independence Day, from France 1946)
- Zimbabwe 18 April (Declaration of independence from United Kingdom in 1980)
- Aragon 23 April (St. George’s Day, Patron Saints)
- England 23 April (St George’s Day, not a Bank Holiday)
- Vatican City 24 April (Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger is inaugurated as the 265th Pope)
- Tanzania 26 April (union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar in 1964)
- Togo 27 April (Independence from the France in 1960)
- Sierra Leone 27 April (Republic Day, independence from the United Kingdom in 1961)
- South Africa 27 April (first democratic general election in 1994)
- Netherlands Antilles 30 April (Part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands)
- Netherlands (country) 30 April (Queens day)
As each of the above nations and territories takes time out to observe various national days, pray that
- The LORD will stir up individuals and groups of kingdom citizens to begin to recognize the reason for which God allowed their nations to exist (Acts 17:26-28)
- Pray that nations like Iran which will be celebrating its 33rdyear as an Islamic republic, will experience a shaking which will cause many who are held under the bondage of Islam to begin to find their destiny in God. Pray that during this season of Pesach many will encounter the risen LORD.
- Pray that the body of Christ in each of these nations will continue to be strengthened, and encouraged to stand for God’s purposes in the face of celebrations, in the face of crisis that may be on-going.
- Pray that as nations like Aragon and England will be turned to the LORD in these days as they celebrate the Passover and the renowned martyr George for his defense of all in need, his ministry which was followed by miracles signs and wonders; many in the Body of Christ will seek Him and desire to know Him more intimately. Pray this especially for the youth.
- Thank the LORD for the peaceful elections that took place in Senegal where the incumbent president conceded defeat and handed over the reins of leadership to the winning opposition leader, Macky Sall. Pray that as the nation commemorates her national day, there will be a new lease of life released into the nation as they start on a new season with a new president for the first time in so many years.
- French presidential Elections will be held on 22 April and 6th May 2012 should there be a run-off.
- Greece Parliamentary elections that were originally expected next year have been moved to 29th April 2012 after their coalition government was agreed upon in November 2011.
- For a more comprehensive list of nations going into elections in the 2011-2012 refer to the GAPNET election guide on our website. We recommend that you have continuing prayers for these nations over the period of 2 years for God’s purposes and God’s chosen leader to arise and rule these nations.
- Pray for peaceful elections in the above regions as people prepare to go for voting
- Pray that God will raise people after His own heart, which will make way for Him to sanitize and dismantle the anti-God foundations of the thrones of these nations.
- Queensland sate local government Elections will be held on 28th April 2012
- Burma (Myanmar) plans to hold elections on April 1, 2012
- Various elections continue all over the USA as the superpower prepares to go into their national election in November 2012.
- Pray or the nation of Kenya as they prepare toward the first general elections which will be in the jubilee year, and after the constitutional referendum and a new constitution.
- Pray for kingdom wisdom and clear direction from those whom the LORD is raising as voices in nations concerning how to go about the whole election process.
- Pray that kingdom citizens who are registered voters will turn out in their numbers to vote for those rooting for God’s purposes in this season
- Pray for Nigeria and Madagascar. They have entered their jubilee. Pray that each nation will choose a jubilee man to rule that nation in their hotly contested presidential elections. Let God arise in the matters concerning Nigeria’s and Madagascar’s election and let people choose the person who will usher them into a true season of jubilee, and a new start for the entire nation.
- Pray that just like in the days of King Nebuchadnezzar and King Cyrus, God will use even those who do not worship Him, to establish and strengthen the Body of Christ in the nation by the policies they will put forth.
PRAYING GOD’S PATTERNS INTO THE HEAVENS
On the fourth day of the creation week, God created the two great lights – the greater and lesser lights and the stars also (Ps 136:7-9; Gen 1:14-18) and positioned them in the firmament. They rule the day and the night respectively and they mark the times and seasons in both the physical and spiritual realms.
- Pray that the sun, moon and stars will give praise to the LORD this season (Psa 19:1-6).
- Pray that the sun and moon will not smite you by day or night, but will bring forth their best for you, your family, the church, nation and continent this season (Ps 121:6, Hos 2:18-21, Deut 33:14).
Crescents and Quarter Moons (Sickles & Bows)
The last quarter moon is on the 13th of April 2012 @ 10:51 UT and The first quarter moon is on the 29th of April 2012 @ 09:58 UT
- In this season of high spiritual activity, command the heavens to praise the LORD and to do only His bidding. Pray that the crescent and quarter moons will reject every instruction that is not from the Creator of all things. The moon shall mark off the seasons and give praise to the LORD alone. (Psalm 19:1, Psa 104:19)
The full moon is on the 6th of April 2012 @ 07:20 UT.
During the full moon the magnetic pull of the moon on the earth is at its greatest. It affects the ebb and flow of tides, it affects the ebb and flow of the waters in all creatures’ bodies. As a result the emotional, psychological state of all creatures becomes unusually sensitive.
- Pray that the full moon shall not smite you by night, but will yield its best for you; and for the Body of Christ. However the moon shall strike all who try to manipulate it for unfair advantage over others through astrology and other demonic beliefs of this nature (Deut 33:13-14, Psa 121:6, Hos 2:21-23)
- Pray that this sensitivity will be channelled toward God and yielded to His Spirit to flow easily (Rom 6:13-16)
- Pray that in this season all sickness and diseases borne by bodily fluids will be flashed out in the name of Jesus. Pray this for Kingdom citizens all over the world (Psa 103:1-5, 1Pet 2:24)
The new moon that opens the gate of the fifth lunar season is on the 21st of April 2012 @ 19:19 UT
Read John 21. During such a time as this more than 2000 years ago, the risen LORD Jesus met with Peter and the other disciples beside the lake. They had let Him down and given up the ministry in order to return to fish. They did not think that it was possible for a new beginning. Yet the LORD came and revealed to them that He was the LORD of relationships far beyond any other thing. He restored relationship, fed them and offered them an opportunity for a second even third chance to follow Him. These men rose from that place to become the pillars of the movement that is the Body of Christ today
- This is a new sacred year. Pray that as you enter into the second month of this sacred year, the LORD will release unto you a second chance where you may have failed at first with regard to His purposes for your life. Pray this for the Body of Christ.
- Pray that as the new moon arises over the new season, you too will receive another opportunity to restore relationships with the LORD and with brethren whom you seem to have failed in the past for the LORD values and expects us to KEEP our relationships far above anything else.
In April, Saturn will take over the evening sky as it reaches its opposition on April 2, when the planet is opposite the Sun in the sky and can be seen all night. The planet is named after Saturn, the ancient god responsible for agriculture (vegetation) in Roman mythology. He is the same as the Canaanite god, BAAL – Possessor, husband, and owner. He is believed to be one of the Titans, and the Ruler of the world called Kronos in Greek mythology. Usually on this month, diviners, and practitioners of the occults carry out a whole lot of mischievous acts. People have mimicked this by dedicating the 1st day of April to “April fools day”.
The Roman god Saturn is significant for he is in charge of wild revelry or wild merry-making, also responsible for gloomy appearance, thus the celebrations of the planting season, and some of the pagan harvest festivals where much revelry and immorality is permitted.
- In this month command Saturn to praise the LORD and do God’s bidding. This is the season of Passover, Pray that God will move you into a new level of Intimacy with Him, that He will make you, your family, your city, etc., in reality the carriers and couriers of His Presence, the Ark of His Covenant. (Psa 148)
- Thank God for giving creation a time to rest and replenish and recuperate from all its labors. Thank God for a time of reflection of His goodness and resting and fellowshipping with others.
- Command Saturn to praise the LORD. Command it to reject all praise and worship from men. Command it to reject any dedications that are given to it in any way or form.
- Read Psalm 104 and declare that Our God is Jehovah Jireh who provides all good thing for all of creation. Reject and renounce every form of worship of Saturn in any way or form and in any name that he is represented.
- Reject every wickedness that the enemy has prepared for the coming month to fool kingdom citizens in any way, and to cause gloom in lives.
On March 12, 2012 at 00:20 UT the sun passed through a cluster of stars; the constellation called Pisces symbolized by the Fishes. This represents the result of the Redeemer’s sufferings that is the blessings of the redeemed in abeyance indicating the multitudes that should enjoy the blessing of the Redeemer’s work. April 18, 2012 at 12:20 UTC the Sun will move from Pisces
On April 18, 2012 at 12:20 UTC the Sun will be moving into Aries as the month It is a cluster of 66 stars in the constellation symbolized by a ram or lamb. This represents Jesus as the sacrificial lamb, slain for the redemption and freedom of man – this established the blessing of the redeemed consummated and enjoyed. See how accurately the heavens declare and tell the story of the LAMB OF GOD who came to save the world through the Passover season
- In this month of the Passover, may the heavens declare that indeed salvation belongs to the LORD and may it be known in all the parts of the earth where shakings continue to rock nations and territories that only Jesus Christ the Lamb of God can truly redeem nations and bring healing in every part of creation (Psa 19:1-2).
- Pray that you will receive a revelation of the Cross and its significance as the most powerful altar that was and will ever be raised through all eternity. (Philippians 3:7-12)
The other three smaller group of stars called decans that form part of Aries describe the details of the process of redemption and enthronement. Cassiopeia (The enthroned woman) represents the captive delivered, and preparing for her husband, the Redeemer.
- The LORD has clothed the body of Christ with the garments of salvation and covered it with the robe of righteousness just like the bride and bridegroom is adorned. Pray for kingdom citizens this month to fully understand the depth of deliverance and the height of redemption we have received in Christ. (Eph 3:14-20, Is 61:10-11)
- In this year the LORD has prophesied concerning raising Deborahs, Esthers and Lydias into their full expression in education, leadership, business and economy. Pray for women you know that indeed they shall enter a season of enthronement as they are set free from bondages that have long held the female expression from fully manifesting her God given abilities in these Pray this especially for the women within the Body of Christ and those whom you know in such roles wherever they may be.
Cetus (The Sea Monster) represents the great enemy bound.
- During the season of Pesach, pray that the LORD will bring to the mind of Kingdom citizens worldwide, His great victory over the old serpent the devil and led Captivity captive in order to bring redemption to the world forever.
- Pray that there will be a spirit of rejoicing over the LORD Jesus Christ as the mighty Conqueror who overcame death and is FOREVER the Savior of the world. Rejoice that He paid completely for all time, for every sin, every shortcoming and has bound the great enemy of our souls. (Is 26:21 – 27:1)
Perseus (The breaker) Delivering His redeemed
- In this season when so many are in bondage in various ways, pray especially for kingdom citizens that there will be a breaking away from debilitating slavery to sin as the Deliverer arises in this season. May the heavens declare that even the legal captive will be set free as we yield to our Kinsman Redeemer and Deliverer Jesus Christ (Isaiah 49:24-26)
For Prophecies check out website or make an email request.
AS THE FEASTS OF THE LORD COMMENCE THIS MONTH, PROCLAIM THE GREAT HALLEL AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE PSALM 113-118 AND PSALM 136.
FOR THE GLORY OF THE LORD WILL FILL THE EARTH AS THE WATERS COVER THE SEA