PRAYING THROUGH THE MONTH OF APRIL 2011
April is the second (2nd) sacred month (the month Zif) for the Jews. ‘Zif’ – a term from an unused Hebrew root word meaning: Prominent, Brightness, Splendour, Comeliness and Cheerfulness marking the season when the sun shines and countenances are lightened up. A time when believers should take up positions in their God-given endeavours in life, and serve in such a way as to bring glory to God.
The derivation of the Latin name “Aprilis” for April is uncertain. Conventionally, the etymology is from the Latin word “Aperire” meaning “to open” in relation to it being the season when trees and flowers begin to “open” which is also supported by comparison with the modern use of the Greek word “ἁνοιξις” (meaning opening) for spring. Vegetation continues to bud (open out) and blossom, new life continues to spring forth. It is the time for restoration of life after the cold, and harsh, just-ended winter months. It is also the time of release of the latter rain that culminates in establishment, preservation and progress signifying fruitfulness and hope as new life begins; bringing about a change for the better. One of the festivals which will be celebrated during this month is the Passover (Num 9:6-13)
It is the eighth (8th) month for the Jews’ civil purposes. The eighth month symbolised continuation of new beginnings, so this month should be a time when new foundations are laid for every endeavour of our lives – prayer lives, Bible study and word intake that culminate in intimacy with God, business, marriage, etc. etc.
It is the fourth (4th) month following the present Gregorian calendar. In this year of judgement, it marks the end of the first trimester of the judgement season.
PRAYING INTO THE MONTH
- Instruct the month to give pleasure to the King in obedience to His will. (Rev 4:11)
- Pray that in this month the LORD will bring to prominence every seed of His purpose which has come to its time of springing forth shall not fail to come to prominence.
- Pray that in the midst of all the hard dealings which are falling upon the nations, the LORD will give kingdom citizens seasons and reasons for joy and celebration of the fulfilment of His purposes. Let there be a light of hope shining at the end of every tunnel of trial, tribulation and testing. (Isa 35, 51:11)
- The number 11 can be equated with the Chrysalis or pupa stage of a butterfly. It is a time when there seems to be inaction, a certain level of lull or deadness just the way a pupa sticks under a leaf or rock or in the shadows and disintegrates into a formless liquid in a shell. Yet in a little while the pupa will break out into a butterfly. Pray that as any situation of life you are going through, looks like the pupa, there seems to be no direction, God will begin to crack that pupa and begin to give you glimpses of the bright, splendiferous, comely and delightsome butterfly’s wing. Pray this for as many Kingdom citizens as are going through a very trying period of seeming inaction and disintegration in various areas of their lives.
Is it your birth month? Also if its not your month of birth, pray into the day of your birth on a weekly basis (that is the weekday in which you were born). Take time at regular basis to be praying for yourself and prophesying over your own life. Speak into the foundations of your life and prophesy good things.
- Prophesy that you will live and not die premature in any area of your life. Your family will live, the work of your hand will live and grow from strength to strength (Deut 33:6, Psa 27:L13, 118:17)
- Prophesy and proclaim the blessing of Levi upon your life as a priest unto the LORD (2 Pet 2:9, Deut 33:8-11)
- Prophesy and proclaim the blessing of Benjamin upon your life (Deut 33:12)
- Prophesy the blessing of the wisdom of Issachar in every area of life. Wisdom and establish the work of your hands, your family, as you grow a year older (1Chron 12:32, Deut 33:18b-19, Pro 24:3-4)
- Prophesy the blessing of Dan concerning your role as a leader. Prophesy over your inheritance that the LORD will indeed ensure you leave an inheritance for your descendants. (Deut 33:20-21, Psa 16:5-6).
- Prophesy the blessing of Joseph. Speak to the earth and declare that the earth will bring forth its best for you in this new year. Prophesy to the heavens to declare the glory of God over your life every day of this new year. (Deut 33:13-17, Lev 26:4-5, Hos 2:21-22, Psa 19:1-2, Isa 55:12)
- Prophesy that you will grow in your spirit man into a matured son so you can receive your inheritance. Wherever you go in this new year, creation will experience release from frustration. (Rom 8:19-20, Gal 4:1-2)
- Do you have a talent which you are aware of? Could it be that you also have talents which you are unaware of? These were given to you before you were even conceived in your mother’s womb. Your talents, your calling and your daily occupation can de dedicated to God. Dedicate your gifts and talents to the LORD asking Him to realign you with His original purpose for each of them which began to be nurtured (or decimated as the case may be) on the day of your birth.
- Your talents, gifts, calling, occupation are your ploughshare. It is the means through which you can earn a living. God is calling Kingdom citizens in this season of judgment to beat their ploughshares into weapons of war. He will use the various talents gifts and callings and occupations to contend with the kingdom of darkness if we shall yield them into His hand. Pray that all your equipping will become a battleaxe and weapon of war in His hand in order to install the LORDship of Jesus Christ as King over the nations and the true Owner of all things (Joe 3:10, Jer 51: 20-23
- Pray that whatever aspect of the temple of God we are building, i.e., whatever, we are doing for God will be done according to Heaven’s pattern and specification. (1 Kings 6:37-38).
- Pray that God’s economic policies will proceed from the Throne of God for your nation. Pray that all the satanic policies that influence our economies and our politicians will be cut off. (Job 20:27: Rev. 4:6, Eze 11:1-5)
- Pray that the hand of God will begin to stir the hearts of our policy makers so that they can make proper policies in every gate of society agreement with God’s original pattern for the nation. (Job 20:27, Ezra 1:1).
- Pray that God will raise wise men operating in the wisdom of God like the Sons of Issachar, so that the nation will not miss this season of God’s visitation. (1 Chron 12:32: 2Chron 2 1-20, Luke 19:44).
- Pray to draw and enlist the heavenly bodies as members of God’s army into warfare against all the plans, conspiracies, orchestrations, programmes, wiles, devices of the enemy against your life, family, the Body of Christ and the nation and continent in this month. (Isaiah 40:24)
- Instruct the sun to smite them by day, the moon to smite their business and ministries by night and the stars in their courses to fight against their programmes. (Judg 5:20)
- Pray, to individually break and cancel the link and influence of the moon and all the various moon deities, Queen of Heaven, Venus, Ashtarte, Tammuz, Mary, Fatima, etc. over our lives and nations (Jeremiah 7: l8, Ezekiel 8:14-l5).
- Speak into the heavens that because of the fixed laws of the heavens and the earth no one – sorcerer, enchanter, diviner, etc. will he able to change the schedule of God for you, your family, every kingdom citizen’s life this month and that every kingdom citizen’s life will be on course (Pray also for your nation and continent). (33: 25-26, Ps.139: 7-13, Isa 1:13-14, Hos 2:11).
- Africa was the first continent where God revealed himself as the owner of the earth and its fullness (Ps 24). However, it is on this continent that pharaoh first asked, “Who is this King of glory?” When God revealed Himself as the LORD strong and mighty in battle, Pharaoh, Egypt and by extension the continent of Africa rejected Him. This is the second chance season. God who said He would turn around the fortunes of Africa has allowed the jitters that had began in the past year to become violent shakings and pulling down of old pharaohnic foundations of this continent and lay out a new foundation. This is the second chance for this continent to embrace the LORD strong and mighty in battle, the LORD of Hosts as our King of glory. Pray that you, your family, church, nation and the continent will not miss this second chance to submit to the LORD (Ps 24, Ps 33:12, 144:15)
- Pray that in this 4th month, the Body of Christ in Africa shall wake up to the challenge of installing the King of kings over the earth. She will not be caught in slumber. She will be like the 5 wise virgins and will keep her anointing up, and her lamps well oiled in preparation for the bridegroom (Matt 25:1-13), and work while it is day for night comes when no man can work (John 9:4,5).
During the first trimester of pregnancy, sometimes there is no physical evidence of the conception that has taken place. However, there are many things that happen to the body physiologically and psychologically. It can be a very trying period as the body begins to make room for that which is to be brought forth. It is a period of stretching to accommodate the new birth. The situation is similar among individuals, the church, nations and continents in this month, when there was so much shaking, shifting and sifting in different levels of society all across the earth. We are not sure how the situation will look like in days to come:
- Pray for yourself individually and for kingdom citizens who are going through trying seasons that you will not faint in these day of adversity and endure difficult times for the end is joyful. Pray for the family, church and nation (John 16:33, Pro 24:10, Jer 12:5, Is 40:26-31)
- Pray that nothing in your experience will hinder you from entering into the fullness of what God has purposed for you, for the body of Christ, the nation and continent in this year 2011 (Isa 14:24-26, Pro 21:30,31)
- Being an 11th year, there are situations of disintegration, diorganization, deterioration and disorder. Pray that in every area where you have experienced lethargy, or degeneration or deterioration, God will give you grace to renew the covenant of preservation of your life, your family, the body of Christ, His inheritance in your nation and continent (Gen 9:9-16)
- Pray that Jesus who was the fourth man in the fire with Hananiah (Shadrach), Mishael (Meshach) and Azariah (Abednego), will show up to give you succor in the difficult days. Pray this for the church, nation and continent (Dan 3:14-30)
- This is the fourth month. Pray that the four winds of God will bring life into every dead and even hopeless situation (Ezek 37:1-14)
- The four winds carry all messages that God wants to be spread throughout the earth. Let everything God wants to proclaim over your life and through your life and by your life into the whole universe be carried by the four winds (Zech 2:6, Matt 24:31)
- Pray that the LORD will bring the four winds to scatter the wisdom tables of any strategic meeting by the agents of darkness in light of the season we are in. Activate the divisive nature of the number 2 in this second month to divide the tongues of those fomenting trouble in every anti-God gathering in your life, family, the Body of Christ and the nation and continent. (Jer 49:36)
- The Four living creatures ensure the establishment of God’s decrees, purposes, counsel and program proceeding from His throne as they surround the throne. Pray that the influence of the four living creatures will bring establishment of God’s purposes, His decrees, counsel and program in your life, family, ministry, business, and God’s inheritance in the nation (Rev 4:6-11).
This is the 8th month. 8 stands for new beginnings. Since December 2008, God has promised that He will establish new godly foundations for His purposes that will usher His people into new beginnings in all areas of endeavors and in the nations especially in Africa.
- If God is saying that it is a season of new beginnings, then ask Him what you ought to do practically in order to be prepared for the new things He is about to do. Ask Him to open your eyes to see the things He has already begun to do in and around your life to bring the new beginning, then by faith, walk in obedience to His instructions (Ps 119:18, Heb 4:2).
- God is dealing with foundations and it has been evidenced by many that indeed this is an action which could only have been activated by God. Pray that these promises will not just be fulfilled but it will be evident to all and it shall be said it is the LORD’s doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. (Num 23:19; Ps 118:23)
- Pray that as God deals with foundations of thrones, He will raise those who will continue to retrain and retool the Body of Christ to build and then plant new foundations for future generations (58: 12, Isa.61 .4).
- We are in a season where God is working rapidly so the people of God need to keep abreast in their communion with Him. Excess sleep is a tool the enemy has used in robbing God’s people of their time of prayer, word intake, word study, time of waiting upon the LORD, worship etc. Pray for a new beginning asking God to release you and Kingdom citizens in general from this bondage into the place of fervent pursuit of intimacy with the LORD. This means a change of lifestyle and priorities including less time on TV watching, reading unnecessary news and information intake to focus on the word and in waiting upon the LORD. (Prov 6:10-11; 24:33-34; Eph 5:14-17).
- In this month of opening, ask God to pour out the anointing for praise and worship, over the Body of Christ in Africa. As Praise goes out to God, He will remove the stones (barriers of traditions, spiritual idolatry, pride), to make a highway for God and let the gospel have free course across the continent for the salvation of souls and the activation of His prophetic word to turn Africa’s fortunes around (Is 62:10; 2Th 3:1).
FEASTS AND OBSERVANCES
Various feasts and commemorative events take place during this month. The LORD commanded the children of Israel to observe 7 specific festivals. These were referred to as the Pilgrim Feasts of the LORD. They are not festivals for the Jewish believers or for religious people. These are feasts that were commissioned by the LORD and have very specific spiritual significance to the kingdom citizens. They may be referred to as ”National Days of God’s Kingdom”
Four of these seven feasts fall within the spring season. Three occur on the first three days of the Passover season which falls toward the end of April. These are the Passover feast, the feast of unleavened bread, and the Feast of first fruits. This launches the counting the “omer,” for 49 days. On the 50th day the celebration Feast of Weeks (Shavuot, or the Pentecost) is observed. It falls normally in the month of May or early June.
- The Passover and feast of first fruits, are festivals of hope and new life. The Passover commemorates the establishment of God’s covenant with the Israelite community. In this month pray that the covenant of life and peace will be activated in your life that there will be hope of your future. Pray this for all kingdom citizens and for the nation (Mal 2:5-7, Ez 37:26, Zech 1:17)
- The blood of the Lamb was painted on the door posts to cover the Israelites during the night of the Passover. Pray that the blood of Jesus that speaks better things should speak deliverance, healings (Physical and spiritual) and restorations into God’s divine plan, wealth and health over your life, your family, the kingdom citizens, your nation and continent. (Heb 12:24)
- Pray that this month there will be a Passover experience for the people of God and that believers will experience in a personal unique way the deliverance of the LORD in this season of judgement. Exodus 12:27
- Pray that just as God filled His people with joy and changed the attitude of their oppressors to favour them, God will similarly cause our adversaries and circumstances to favour us. (Ezra 7:22, Ex11:3,12:36).
- During the Feast of Unleavened bread they wrapped the un-leavened dough in linen and buried it to signify the Messiah, the Unleavened bread of life from heaven, would be wrapped in white linen and buried. Celebrate that Jesus Christ has risen and fulfilled this prophetic act (Joh 6:35-39,48-51)
- As you pray, take a good look at your life. Examine areas where you need the LORD to search you and purge out any old leaven so you become more and more like Jesus Christ the Unleavened bread in righteousness (1Cor 5:7-8, Pro 14:34)
- Proclaim and pray through the Paschal hymns called “the Great Hallel” – Ps 113-117 and Ps 136 praising God for His awesome wisdom hidden in the significance of the Passover feast and the feast of unleavened bread.
- Since the Lamb got title deed of the universe as kingdom citizen you are co-heirs with Him. Pray for the release of these 7 seals that have to do with your life, your family, community, and God’s inheritance in the nation. Etc. Pray that all power you need this month, every iota of wealth, every iota of wisdom, every honour, glory, blessing manifest in your life, your family, the church, and in God’s inheritance in the nation.
- Feast of First fruits was fulfilled in the resurrection. Pray for a quickening of our spirits souls and bodies during this period so we become alive unto God for our generation as individuals, families, nations and continents to fulfill His purposes. (1Cor 15:20-23, Col 1:18, Heb 2:10, Rom 8:11, 1Pet 1:3)
PRAYING FOR NATIONS
Bombing into Israel have started again from Gaza with the Israeli government vowing to crush all terrorist activities against the nation, and propping up the security of their nation. Israel is not sure whether it has any partners and allies in standing against all the enemies that surround it. The worst case scenario is that these countries in flux fall to Islamist regimes. Egypt is one of the few nations in the Middle East to be a real ally. The prospect for Israel – surrounded by predominantly hostile nations – would be untenable if Egypt truly fell into the clutches of Islamists.
- Proclaim Psalm 121 and 123 over Israel. The LORD who watches over Israel shall neither sleep nor slumber. He shall come to her rescue at the breaking of Day. As a handmaiden waits for her mistress, and as a servant waits for his master, so does this nation look only to the LORD to come to their rescue.
- Remind the LORD of His promise to break the back of Islamic oppression for the sake of His inheritance Israel.
- Read Psalm 120. Israel is continually being asked to give concessions for the peace process with Palestinians. Yet when Palestinians attack Israel they are merely chided lightly and the international community continues to demand that Israel be the “bigger” one in the standoff. Pray that God who is the righteous Judge will judge the situation between Israel and the Palestinian settlers. They are for peace but the Palestinians are for war. Such groups as Hezbollah refuse to recognize Israel as a nation, and continue to say they can never enter into any covenant or agreement with the “infidels.”
I will gather all the nations. I will bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. I will judge them there. They scattered the Israelites, the people who belong to me, among the nations. They divided my land. (Joel 3:2 GWV).
- Ask the LORD to bring division among those who have gathered together to divide up Israel even before they can sit to make such a plan and while it is still in their minds (Isaiah 44:24-25).
- Proclaim Psalm 122 over Israel and declare that Jerusalem will never be divided; it remains compact together. The LORD has put His name in that city as a memorial forever since the days of King David. Thus shall it be even until the LORD says so.
Nations At Crossroads
Thousands upon thousands are waiting in the valley of decision. There the day of the LORD will soon arrive. (Joel 3;14)
Nations are at cross roads. They have been brought to the valley of decision as different epoch-making events sweep across their territories. Natural disasters, human-triggered shake-ups continue to bring them to the place where they must choose, to which God they will turn.
God is shaking the nations of the earth in an unprecedented way. He spoke in December that He would begin to redefine the thrones of righteousness and justice upon which all thrones should rest. He also said he would kick-start the process immediately after the Sudan referendum. January also happens to be the 11th month in the sacred year. In the January prayer guide and the 2011 prophetic word for 2011 given at the new year, God said He is coming down to redefine the foundations of thrones.
When you understand the structure of any kingdom, you will realize that the foundations of the throne will shape the throne and consequently the leader who takes on that throne. Sweeping away the thrones alone will not change the situation for the nations. The foundations of these thrones have to be dealt with as they consist of covenants, altars and gates.
In most of the Arab world, those pressing for reforms and ultimately overthrowing the strong rulers are fundamentalist islamist people. They will not make any better leadership. We saw what happened in Iraq after Saddam was ousted. There remained foundations which have escalated the violence ad self destruction among the various Islamic sects; with each bombing the other and the nation self-destructing in the process.
God is dealing with the foundations of the thrones – the covenants that established the thrones, the altars and priesthood that service their altars and the gates and elderships which man those gates into the throne. It means that what we see is a first wave of God’s dealings in the nations. If an anti-God regime arises in any of these nations, they shall undergo another wave of destruction until only the original foundation which is Jesus Christ remains.
God said that there are people who have so exalted themselves that they forget their lives are in His hand and not their own. They have treated themselves like little gods; some by oppression of their masses, and others by the great wealth they have amassed.
There was coming a shaking, shifting and sifting of governments. The LORD said He had allowed certain events to take place in various nations in order to allow for uprooting of long-standing trees (ruling class). Some have ruled for 20 year and others for even 200 years. He has allowed judgment of these individuals and territories in this year of Judgment which He said, would commence as North and South Sudan’s referendum started.
Out of the mouth of children and sucklings, hast thou laid a foundation of strength, because of thine adversaries, to make foe and avenger be still (Psa 8:2 Rotherham).
God has allowed the voice of the youth and children to trigger the uprising in the Arab world. Many have aptly proclaimed that “the voice of the people is the voice of God.”
The crisis in the Middle East continues to rage, sucking new nations into a growing viciously violent vortex. The latest nation in crisis is in Syria where little children actually triggered the people’s revolution. The crisis inspired by the images of Arab revolutions incessantly shown on pan-Arab satellite TV, schoolchildren in Daraa wrote on walls some of the anti-regime slogans they were hearing, only to find themselves detained by the police. Their families took to the streets last week to protest against the arrest of their children, leading to a Syrian government crackdown.
The Tunisian “Flower revolution” was sparked by a young street vendor who self immolated. In Algeria four people set fire to themselves, and Egypt other individuals set themselves on fire, hoping to achieve similar results. A similar action took place in Saudi Arabia and another took place in Morocco, where a Mauritanian was apparently protesting against the situation in his own country in West Africa.
Indeed on the day the Sudan referendum came to a close is the day that Tunisian 25 year ruler Ben Zinedine El BAradei was ousted. This was followed by the ousting of 30 year ruler Hosni Mubarak from power on 11th February in Egypt. The Egyptian stock exchange tumbled in the aftermath of the ousting. It was reopened, only to tumble again at the reopening.
Uprising has also started in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia but was interrupted by flooding in the desert kingdom while the ruling leadership tried to appease the masses by doling out benefits to them in the face of the mounting calls for reforms
The shake up, shifting and sifting of governments continued into Algeria, the kingdom of Morocco, and across to Yemen where the parliament passed a no-confidence vote on the president Ali Abdulleh Saleh. He run away to exile.
Bahraini kingdom is undergoing the same shaking as people have taken to the streets in campaigns against the ruling family. Unrest has flowed over to the kingdom of Jordan where clashes between pro-monarchy and pro-reform groups continue to escalate.
In Libya Muamar Gaddaffi continues to defy protesters and bombing various rebel held locations in a bid to hold on the last threads of power. NATO is already set to take full command of the Libyan campaign against Gaddafi following the UN resolution for a no-fly zone over that troubled nation. On the other hand the rebel leader in the nation has admitted that his fighters have alQuaeda links – another strong fundamentalist Islamic force threatening to arise.
Somalia’s long standing civil unrest has escalated and spilled over across the Kenyan border as Somali rebels and terrorist group Al Shabbab continue to vie for power over that nation. Djibouti has been undergoing anti-government protests since the beginning of 2011.
Oman’s Sultan Qaboos who has been in power for 4 decades, sacked 12 ministers, including the interior minister, in a bid to appease the protesters demanding political and economic reforms in the country . Oman pledged to create 50,000 more jobs and pay unemployment benefits to job seekers.
In Iran the popular opposition leaders who have been in house arrest have been moved to prison for indefinite detention. The arrests came after both leaders’ websites had carried calls for protests in Tehran and other cities to press for their release from house arrest. The call was issued by the Co-ordination Council of the Green Path of Hope, an umbrella group backing the two leaders, Mr Mousavi and Mr Karroubi who led a string of protests against Mr Ahmadinejad’s controversial re-election in June 2009.
In Kenya the International Criminal Court has began to press for the arraigning of government figures who were the first lot to be accused for the 2008 post election violence which happened in the nation. Many more will be arraigned as God continues to redefine the foundations of His throne .
In Ivory Coast, outright civil unrest continues to leave many dead in the continuing standoff between the incumbent leader Laurent Gbagbo and UN recognized leader Alessandre Ouattara. What is happening in Ivory Coast is an epicenter to the wider injustice across all of Francophone Africa in a long standing unpopular Colonial pact with France (Read “France, Freemasonry and Francafrique” on the GAPNET website or request for an email copy in French or English)
The nations of DR Congo and Central Africa Republic and Southern Sudan are pressing for inclusion into East Africa following a successful application by Rwanda and Burundi to break away from Francophone hold to the Anglophone bracket. This is causing many rifts and shivers in these troubled French-held nations.
London UK has faced uprisings among people in the city where shops were smashed and a number of people were injured.
While some parts of the world experience a governmental shake up, natural disasters cause shake up in other parts of the world. A magnitude 6.8 earthquake in Myanmar, killed over 75 people and injured a further 90 and collapsed more than 130 buildings.
The nation which already suffers from abject poverty and a strong adherence to spiritual idolatry through Buddhism has been going thru a strong shaking after the earthquake.
The natural disasters have not just affected the poor, but the super-wealthy archepelago of Japan continues to suffer gravely in the aftermath of a devastating earthquake and Tsunami which has left hundreds dead and thousands homeless, with the threat of a nuclear leakage. Canada is facing some of the worst flooding in many years.
Floods are being reported worldwide. Flooding at the Philippines is not new to the Filipinos. Second, flood also hits Brisbane, Australia. Third, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Now, floods affected Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Dozens were killed and dozens more washed away in the floods. Homes were flooded out and buildings collapsed inJeddah which is not designed with an effective drainage system due to the unexpectedness of the long rains. It has been raining in Saudi Arabia since November 2010 and this has never been experienced before.
Who will think that Saudi Arabia will experience such phenomenon which is recurring with greater frequency in these days? Many of the victims in the Red Sea port city died in their vehicles after the flash floods – either by drowning or in car crashes. Some reportedly were killed when bridges collapsed on top of them. Heavy rainstorms hampered the start of the annual Hajj pilgrimage in the nearby city of Mecca, where flood deaths were reported in the “holy” city. As a result of the floods property prices have plummeted in Jeddah as many had built in flood-prone areas never expecting it to rain in the desert.
- Pray that in this season, many territories will be shaken from their slumber and turn to Jehovah their only Hope.
In 1945, when Japan had been shaken up, they invited the Body of Christ to send missionaries from the USA to come into the land and teach them the way of the LORD. This opportunity was passed up, and Japan recovered and reinvented itself into a prosperous nation which Pr. David Yongi Cho of South Korea’s Yoido Full Gospel Church (the world’s single largest congregation), says, has become very hard ground for the gospel to penetrate.
- Pray that the body of Christ will arise from the ashes of the meltdown taking place in the various nations.
- The earthquake and Tsunami has humbled these strong, people, displaying that the human innovation can only go so far and no further. There is an opening in the heavens over Japan. Prayers which have been offered continually for that nation have potential for being answered in this season. Pray that the Body of Christ will not miss it again and allow the kingdom of darkness to gain the upper hand over this nation which is once again on the spiritual bargaining table.
- Pray that the spiritual laws of that nation, and by extension that region, will be reconfigured as the body of Christ prays and then moves into the land to help in the rebuilding process. (Hebrews 7:12)
“Ebedmelech went forth out of the king’s house, and spoke to the king saying, “My LORD the king, these men have done evil in all that they have done to Jeremiah the prophet, whom they have cast into the dungeon; and he is like to die for hunger in the place where he is: for there is no more bread in the city.”
Then the king commanded Ebedmelech the Ethiopian, saying, “Take from hence thirty men with you, and take up Jeremiah the prophet out of the dungeon, before he die.” So Ebedmelech took the men with him, and went into the house of the king under the treasury, and took there old cast clouts and old rotten rags, and let them down by cords into the dungeon to Jeremiah. And Ebedmelech the Ethiopian said to Jeremiah, “Put now these old cast clouts and rotten rags under your armholes under the cords.” And Jeremiah did so.”” (Jer 38:8-12 AKJV)
- The Body of Christ in Africa has a role to play in establishing the rulership of God as King of kings and LORD of Lords in every one of the territories which are experiencing crisis. Pray that the current slumber in the Body, will be shaken so that those whom God has prepared in various parts of the continent will move into these territories and help the spiritual redefinition of the land.
- For instance, South Sudan is one of the nations where a large percentage of the Southerners speak Arabic. They were forced to learn this as a national language during the season of oppression. They are one of the only people group who can enter freely into the Arab world including Saudi Arabia. Many of them continue to be held as slaves in these territories. They have many strong kingdom citizens with the apostolic burden for missions. This is not by mistake. The same God who used a slave to raise the prophetic voice from the pit will do it again through this people group.
- Pray that God will raise up once again, the prophetic voice in the Arab world through the Sudanese people who are only coming into their own in this season. Sudan holds a key position spiritually with regard to holding back the Islamic move flowing toward sub-saharan Africa. They also hold the position of the gateway between the Southern part of Africa and the 10/40 window (nations which are predominantly Islamic starting from North Africa into the Middle East.
- The same God who was able to raise the prophetic voice of Elijah out of the pit using a slave from Africa, Ebed-Melech, using poor means, rags tied together into a rope, will do it again. Even in the situation of abject poverty, in the oppressed, despised state, in the situation which looks impossible, God will use the Body of Christ in South Sudan, and in Africa as a whole to resurrect the prophetic voice of God into the Arab world and across the nations at cross-roads all over the world.
- Pray that as many as the LORD is prompting to the place of prayer, and the Great commission to these shaken nations, will not look at their poor means, but at the LORD who will use what we have in hand, no matter how little, weak or inadequate it may seem; to turn nations to Himself in this
- Pray for the above nations and many others which are yet to be shaken as the year progresses; that the LORD Himself will put His word in the mouth of Kingdom citizens worldwide, so they can begin to plant th heavens and lay the foundations of the earth according to Godly patterns for each territory in this season (Isaiah 51:16)
- The year has only just began and God continues to move rapidly across the nations to make Himself known among their people. Pray that the
- Read Psalm 125 and Pray that the body of Christ in every one of the above nations in crisis will be like Mount Zion and shall not be moved by the shakings and shiftings and siftings taking place in their nations. May they recognize the hand of God in all the activities going on in their nations.
- Pray that for the sake of the body of Christ represented in the Arab world the scepter of the wicked fundamentalist people groups will not reset on the land allotted to the righteous.
- American Samoa (US) 17 April (Flag Day)
- Denmark 16 April (Queen’s birthday)
- Guinea 3 April (Independence from France in 1958)
- Iran 1 April (Islamic Republic Day, Iran voted an Islamic Republic in 1979)
- Netherlands Antilles 30 April (Part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands)
- Netherlands (country) 30 April (Queensday)
- Senegal 4 April (Independence from France in 1960)
- Sierra Leone 27 April (Republic Day, independence from the United Kingdom in 1961)
- South Africa 27 April (first democratic general election in 1994)
- Syria 17 April (Independence Day, from France 1946)
- Tanzania 26 April (union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar in 1964)
- Togo 27 April (Independence from the France in 1960)
- Uzupis 1 April (Declaration of independence from Lithuania in 1997)
- Vatican City 24 April (Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger is inaugurated as the 265th Pope)
- Zimbabwe 18 April (Declaration of independence from United Kingdom in 1980)
- Aragon 23 April (St. George’s Day, Patron Saints)
- England 23 April (St George’s Day, not a Bank Holiday)
- England 29 April (Prince William and Kate’s wedding day)
As each of the above nations and territories take time out to observe various national days, pray that
- The LORD will stir up individuals and groups of kingdom citizens to begin to recognize the reason for which God allowed their nations to exist (Acts 17:26-28)
- Pray that nations like Iran which will be celebrating its 32nd year as an Islamic republic, will experience a shaking which will cause many who are held under the bondage of Islam to begin to find their destiny in God. Pray that the LORD will make visitations to individuals, homes and families, workplaces and public places so that those who do not know Him will begin to acknowledge Him.
- Pray that the body of Christ in each of these nations will continue to be strengthened, and encouraged to stand for God’s purposes in the face of celebrations, in the face of crisis that may be on-going.
- Pray that the purposes of God for Prince William and Kate will be made, even as thousands of British people throng the streets to celebrate the marriage of this future king. Pray that in one way or the other, God will begin to become a reality in the lives of this young couple and in their marriage in a family where marriages have always had challenges.
- Pray that as nations like Aragon and England remember
For a more comprehensive list of nations going into elections in the 2011-2012 refer to the GAPNET election guide on our website. We recommend that you have continuing prayers for these nations over the period of 2 years for God’s purposes and God’s chosen leader to arise and rule these nations. We have been praying for the following nations over the past months but this month the populations will cast votes for their preferred leaders. These include:
- Kazakhstan 3 April 2011 early presidential elections
- Djibouti 8 April, presidential elections which will feature more than one candidate for the first time. The presidential election in Djibouti is only the third election of its kind in the country’s history.
- Nigeria 9 April Presidential elections and the elections of 36 governors and federal assemblies 16 April
- Madagascar 13 April, Parliamentary elections
- Finland April 2011
- Sri Lanka, April 2011 to hold Local government elections under a new “hybrid” system accepted by all factions and parties
- Yemen, April 2011 to hold parliamentary elections disregarding the opposition boycott
- Syria, April 2011
- Egypt, April 2011
- Assam 4 April, Tamil-Nadu, Kerala and Puduchery India 13 April, West Bengal 18th April 2011 to hold legislative assembly elections
- Chicago USA 22 April 2011 mayoral elections
- Saudi Arabian 23 April Municipal Elections
- Albanian elections April 2011
- Peru April 2011 presidential elections where Former President Alejandro Toledo, leading in the race for a second shot at Peru’s highest office, will push for legalization of gay and lesbian civil unions if he is elected
- Pray for peaceful elections in the above regions as people prepare to go for voting especially in these Arab nations, which have been experiencing such a shaking. Pray that God will raise people after His own heart, which will make way for Him to sanitize and dismantle the anti-God foundations of the thrones of these nations.
- Pray that kingdom citizens who are registered voters will turn out in their numbers to vote for those rooting for God’s purposes in this season
- Pray for Nigeria and Madagascar, which have entered their jubilee to choose a jubilee man to rule that nation in their hotly contested presidential elections. Let God arise in the matters concerning Nigeria’s and Madagascar’s election and let people choose the person who will usher them into a true season of jubilee, and a new start for the entire nation.
- Pray that just like in the days of King Nebuchadnezzar and King Cyrus, God will use even those who do not worship Him, to establish and strengthen the Body of Christ in the nation by the policies they will put forth.
PRAYING GOD’S PATTERNS INTO THE HEAVENS
On the fourth day of the creation week, God created the two great lights – the greater and lesser lights and the stars also (Ps 136:7-9; Gen 1:14-18) and positioned them in the firmament. They rule the day and the night respectively and they mark the times and seasons in both the physical and spiritual realms.
- Pray that the sun, moon and stars will give praise to the LORD this season (Psa 19:1-6).
- Pray that the sun and moon will not smite you by day or night, but will bring forth their best for you, your family, the church, nation and continent this season (Ps 121:6, Hos 2:18-21, Deut 33:14).
Crescents and Quarter Moons (Sickles & Bows)
The first quarter moon is on the 11th of April 2011 @ 12:05 UT and The last quarter moon is on the 25th of April 2011 @ 02:47 UT
- Pray that the moon will not smite any kingdom citizen in the coming month. The in this season, the moon shall yield its best for you (Deut 33:14-17)
The full moon is on the 18th of April 2011 @ 02:44 UT. It is referred to as the Pink moon.
During the full moon the magnetic pull of the moon on the earth is at its greatest. It affects the ebb and flow of tides, it affects the ebb and flow of the waters in all creatures’ bodies. As a result the emotional, psychological state of all creatures becomes unusually sensitive.
- Pray that this sensitivity will be channelled toward God and yielded to His Spirit to flow easily (Rom 6:13-16)
- Seize such an opportunity to put off the old man and put on the new man created after God (Eph 4:24)
- Pray that in this season all sickness and diseases borne by bodily fluids will be flashed out in the name of Jesus (Psa 103:1-5, 1Pet 2:24)
The new moon that opens the gate of the fourth lunar season is on the 03rd of April 2011 @ 14:32 UT
“Behold I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth . . .” (Is 43:19). God promised His people new life with new foundations.
- Because of God’s faithfulness, expect to break forth to the left and to the right into the promised new life in all areas of endeavour. (2 Tim 2:13, Isa 43:18-19).
- Ask God to help you build capacity for the coming expansion (Isa 54:1-3)
In April, Saturn will take over the evening sky as it reaches its opposition on April 2, when the planet is opposite the Sun in the sky and can be seen all night. The planet is named after Saturn, the ancient god responsible for agriculture (vegetation) in Roman mythology. He is the same as the Canaanite god, BAAL – Possessor, husband, and owner. He is believed to be one of the Titans, and the Ruler of the world called Kronos in Greek mythology. Usually on this month, diviners, and practitioners of the occults carry out a whole lot of mischievous acts. People have mimicked this by dedicating the 1st day of April to “April fools day”.
The Roman god Saturn is significant for he is in charge of wild revelry or wild merry-making, also responsible for gloomy appearance, thus the celebrations of the planting season, and some of the pagan harvest festivals where much revelry and immorality is permitted.
- In this month command Saturn to praise the LORD and do God’s bidding. This is the season of Passover, Pray that God will move you into a new level of Intimacy with Him, that He will make you, your family, your city, etc., in reality the carriers and couriers of His Presence, the Ark of His Covenant. (Psa 148)
- Thank God for giving creation a time to rest and replenish and recuperate from all its labors. Thank God for a time of reflection of His goodness and resting and fellowshipping with others.
- Command Saturn to praise the LORD. Command it to reject all praise and worship from men. Command it to reject any dedications that are given to it in any way or form.
- Read Psalm 104 and declare that Our God is Jehovah Jireh who provides all good thing for all of creation. Reject and renounce every worship of Saturn in any way or form and in any name which he is represented.
- Reject every wickedness the enemy has prepared for the coming month to fool kingdom citizens in any way, and to cause gloom in lives.
The Sun in the constellation of Pisces at the beginning of April, will be moving into Aries as the month progresses. It is a cluster of 66 stars in the constellation symbolized by a ram or lamb. This represents Jesus as the sacrificial lamb, slain for the redemption and freedom of man – this established the blessing of the redeemed consummated and enjoyed.
- In this month of the Passover, may the heavens declare that indeed salvation belongs to the LORD and may it be known in all the parts of the earth where shakings continue to rock nations and territories that only Jesus the Lamb of God can truly redeem nations and bring healing in every part of creation (Psa 19:1-2).
The other three smaller group of stars called decans that form part of Aries describe the details of the process of redemption and enthronement. Cassiopeia (The enthroned woman) represents the captive delivered, and preparing for her husband, the Redeemer.
- The LORD has clothed the body of Christ with the garments of salvation and covered it with the robe of righteousness just like the bride and bridegroom is adorned. Pray for kingdom citizens this month to fully understand the depth of deliverance and the height of redemption we have received in Christ. (Eph 3:14-20, Is 61:10-11)
Cetus (The Sea Monster) represents the great enemy bound.
- Pray for the LORD to punish Leviathan, the dragon, with His great sword and keep his activities and influence bound in the lives of “the sons of belial” of the earth, in the lives of His people and in the nations. (Is 26:21 – 27:1)
Perseus (The breaker) Delivering His redeemed
- Pray that Jesus the Stone that breaks and crushes should fall on His enemies and crush them into powder, redeeming His people and the nations from all conflicts and agitating passions in this season of Judgment. (Mat 21:44; Lk 20:18; Mic 2:13)
For 2011 prophecies check out website or make an email request.
AS THE FEASTS OF THE LORD COMMENCE THIS MONTH, PROCLAIM THE GREAT HALLEL AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE PSALM 113-118 AND PSALM 136